It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Calls Americans Soft!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
So Obama, with his girly soft hand's that have never even experienced a paper cut, tell's American's to open a can of harden up! This from a tuff guy who kill's people while cowering behind a desk! Remember when leaders decleared war's and actually rode a horse on the very frontline with the soldiers? Killing people with the stroke of a pen? Now how's that for SOFT!

www.politicalcrush.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Remember when leaders decleared war's and actually rode a horse on the very frontline with the soldiers?

No. I do not remember that at all. Remind me.

Plus, it is funny when the AM radio talking heads all say Obama has never this, never that, etc. I promise that lawyers and teachers get papercuts.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Sanndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It's exactly like the mother who picks up her child and coddles him every time he makes a peep, then wonders why he is a spoiled, lazy, deadbeat when he grows up...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

i think he ment vaseline and bend over a little more wile they continue raping the country.in any case the harden up goo,doesnt come any stronger.its just blah blah blah for all them that still buy politic bs. (pep talk)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Soft?

While his wife takes million dollar vacations and drinks top shelf drinks, eats most expensive foods, etc.

How about he practices what he preaches
edit on 30-9-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hahahahaha he called you guys girly men... oh wait i mean soft haha

Are you guys gonna take that, I think you guys should kick his candy a$$ haha
or are you guys to soft....

Send him a can of whoop A$$ , or maybe a can of Sut the Frack up

You soft americans haha

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanndy

Remember when leaders decleared war's and actually rode a horse on the very frontline with the soldiers?

I take your point,but I think you now what I mean.
Secondline.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The only thing soft is his policy's,and the lack of them,to stimulate growth in this country.
Hope and change is still a dream ,for this President. Hopefully people wont vote him in,next time around,cause if he cant get it done in the first four years,what makes you think another four are going to matter?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
Soft?

While his wife takes million dollar vacations and drinks top shelf drinks, eats most expensive foods, etc.

How about he practices what he preaches
edit on 30-9-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

Oh come on,let's be fair here.She does shop at target.

Secondline.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Americans are soft, especially the conservatives. You would have expected there would be some revolution by now, but all I heard is just talk and talk some more.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

O well; We are not all soft: And a stroke of the pen can cause war, and topple leaders as well. This man who calls himself a leader is leading nothing. He has many grand words. He speaks well, that which should never be spoken, He commands that which should not be commanded. Kings come and kings go but one thing always remains:
The people: He ran on a ticket of change: He is about to find out what kind of change the American people can really believe in. One term comes to mind. America may be going soft, but there are a whole lot of us that still carry a big stick. This man is an embarrassment. Soon there will be change we can believe in: A change in Washington
DH

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well, it's true. I've seen enough of these discussion where people talk all around what is actually said.

Do Americans need to toughen up? Yes.

Are we collectively soft? Yes.

Is that softness the reason people still vote for Democrats? Probably.

Seems a rather self-defeating truth.

Peace
KJ

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanndy

I take your point,but I think you now what I mean.
Secondline.

No, I honestly do not. Does this mean you meant something completely different from what you said? Is Obama the first president to have a war the he did not fight in personally or are you trying to tar Obama for something all presidents do?

You wrote it but did not mean it?
I really want to know what you are talking about. Obama is soft but Reagan rode a horse into Iran?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Haha, I would knock the fu**ing teeth out of that clown looking piece of puppet sh*t. The world is soft right now, and we are starting to get upset at the fact that WE have been so nice to these people.

Tides are coming in. They will be washed away. Revolution is upon us.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I think this says it all...

President Obama has got to stop criticizing the American People and tossing responsibility for our travails on the wrong target. His popularity in the polls and his failures are due to this kind of behavior he’s been exhibiting for far too long. He fails to look at the enemies that the newly educated Americans have been targeting and winning. Americans were competitive for sure but it was beyond the American People’s comprehension to engage in the evil and underhandedness of the international bankers, criminals in the intelligence community, corrupt politicians, and foreign interest groups who like Goldman Sachs and their ilk has successfully ripped off America to a level unprecedented in history. The only ones who are soft are the politicians who not only bailed out the same people who ripped us off but then did it a number of times to total FAIL. Now that the news has come out that trillions of dollars were lent out by the Federal Reserve with no return on that investment.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
OBAMa just keeps makin himself look liek a fool everyday... who knows what he really is after...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Finally, after three years, he speaks the truth.
The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Should he have said it? No.
Is it true? Yes.
Will this be enough to rally votes to prove him wrong? Lord I hope not.

Desperate men use desperate tactics. Chicago-style politics. What did you people really expect?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
To be fair, he said the "country" got a little bit soft and he meant its competitive edge. Everything is just twisting words.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
How I take it? We are too soft. We need to rely less on government and more on ourselves.

How Obama means it? Rely on government, but we're not going to give you as much. Toughen up.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That's because he's not an American

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join