It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama Calls Americans Soft!

page: 3
8
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Actually in a earlier post I agreed with the context of Obama's statement if you bothered to read.So who is twisting who's statement's here? You fail to understand the context of what I am saying so please kindly refrain from speaking for me.




And yet another post full of meat here.

You can deny all you want, your entire post is focussed on Obama, and not the statement made. You made this thread to try and call out obama, not to discuss what he said.

Simple as that.


Politicians & People: The discussion of politicians and politically active public figures.

Guess thats why its in this section..............


Ya, you missed the point.


No you are the one missing the point and now you're exposing your belly.You have Stockholm syndrome.Praise these parasites,because they sleep at night on sheet's worth more than your bloody house.Something to aspire too while people starve I guess

edit on 30-9-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


So we cant discuss what he said,and cant give an opinion of the man in the next sentence?


Are you moderating this thread now also?

Hmmmmm.......No I didnt miss your point.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


Agreed. The only thing I would add is we have become too thin skined. If Mel Brooks was a young man now he could never make any of his movies.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JMech
reply to post by beezzer
 


Agreed. The only thing I would add is we have become too thin skined. If Mel Brooks was a young man now he could never make any of his movies.


Well said! Blazing Saddles would have been banned! (my favorite next to Young Frankenstein)

BTW, I saw Blazing the first time in Paris. It was titled Le American Cowboy.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I just want to say. .

Since blaming Bush is passe', is he now blaming the american public?



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


That's Frankenstein
. We do need to toughen up but I feel the President's meaning is'nt what I'm thinking.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The man is a spineless nothing.
Americans SOFT? Really? How many bodyguards and protection officers
does this guy go to the bathroom with?

I actually think he is slightly worse than Bush. At least we know Bush made his decisions on the outcome of
rock, paper, scissors. But Obama actually puts real thought into how to screw people over. Then he calls THEM soft!!!

Also the pic below....how is soft Mr Obama



edit on 30-9-2011 by projectbane because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   


I'm just gonna go out on a limb and guess his riding attire is Government approved? Don't forget the Helmet.
It is not Okay to ride a bike without one, according to the Guberment. All Lawyers should be removed from lobbying ,along with all lobbiests. They serve no purpose.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger



I'm just gonna go out on a limb and guess his riding attire is Government approved? Don't forget the Helmet.
It is not Okay to ride a bike without one, according to the Guberment. All Lawyers should be removed from lobbying ,along with all lobbiests. They serve no purpose.


That is soft,mummy made him wear a helmet.

Guess he stood upto her about the knee pads though.I noticed the lack of knee pads trying to see if it was a girls bike frame.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Let me get this straight, your mad because Obama isn't the kind of leader who rides a horse out into war. But your mad cuz he called Americans, soft.

So you want a super polite war general riding on a horse?

quite frankly, a leader has the cahuntas to say suck it up soldier.

But this is really just a thread about getting mad at obama for breathing. Because he is supposed to be a super polite war lord.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Actually in a earlier post I agreed with the context of Obama's statement if you bothered to read.So who is twisting who's statement's here? You fail to understand the context of what I am saying so please kindly refrain from speaking for me.




And yet another post full of meat here.

You can deny all you want, your entire post is focussed on Obama, and not the statement made. You made this thread to try and call out obama, not to discuss what he said.

Simple as that.


Politicians & People: The discussion of politicians and politically active public figures.

Guess thats why its in this section..............


Ya, you missed the point.


No you are the one missing the point and now you're exposing your belly.You have Stockholm syndrome.Praise these parasites,because they sleep at night on sheet's worth more than your bloody house.Something to aspire too while people starve I guess

edit on 30-9-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)


Seriously? Stockholm syndrome? Did you just learn that term? Or are you really assuming that you have ANY clue about how i feel about obama? Sad....just sad.

The difference between me and you? I can look at what the president is doing and analyze it based on actions. You look at something and immediately make it personal.

Have an issue with the man all you want, his words are true here.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


So we cant discuss what he said,and cant give an opinion of the man in the next sentence?


Are you moderating this thread now also?

Hmmmmm.......No I didnt miss your point.



You have just re-proven that you did miss my point. But hey, thanks for adding to the thread...



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Originally posted by Sanndy

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
69 Post in 5 day's membership?
edit on 30-9-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)


Is that something of signifigance?
Whenever you get around to finally posting that list of presidents riding horses into battle I can properly address this gibberish. Then again, if you are focused on my post count you might need something else to do.


You and the horse you rode in on

That is the softest argument I have ever heard,hey everyone Obama joined ATS!


As opposed to the emptiest? I will take it. At least I actually had something to add other than "OBAMA BAD!!!!!! GROWL!!!!!!"



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots


I can look at what the president is doing and analyze it based on actions.





Actions? Please do tell how the rest of us can analyze failure?


I see a man who bailed out big business and huge financial institutions,just to have them fail.......again.
Whos going to bail out the American public,after sticking us with the debt of his failed actions ? For continuing other failed policy's of previous administrations, that he promised not to do ????

Thats right,suck it up,you soft Americans............and vote for me again,or else.......our economy is going to get worse???




posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627
 

I thought the SAME thing when I read this thread

I think it's the first thing he's gotten right since he took office!

But then I do not believe he is trying to *fix* what is wrong in the USA; never did

He IS the Manchurian President, his goal is to destroy the United States of America...will he succeed? I PRAY we have not gotten so soft he does!

Nearly as I can tell TPTB have decided since a public uprising is unavoidable, eventually THEY would far prefer a civil war to revolution, that way they remain in power and only get richer....




posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I often hear someone called "soft" in reference to their physical condition... I couldn't help but smile and think, "uh...yeah......"


I think most of you know it is true, in the majority, and it is the expected outcome of any nation which gets to a certain point of power and comfort. The country splits into the badass military, and the softass public who lay at home eating and considering entertainment as a life necessity. Look at Rome!

That public gets lazy because they feel protected so well from their military out conquering the world,
They blame the leaders for everything under the sun, even their own lack of responsibility and carelessness,
They become dependant upon their technology, wasteful, and deeply rooted in their sense of entitlement.

And when the time comes that their nation is having to step down from that spotlight, they either go in denial about it, or begin fighting amongst themselves, bringing down the fall even quicker, as their society disintigrates.

Making a lot of inflammatory insults towards others on the internet isn't being tough or strong, IMO.

Sometimes being honest and facing reality as it is, is being strong..... and having a better chance at changing that reality!



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugger



I'm just gonna go out on a limb and guess his riding attire is Government approved? Don't forget the Helmet.
It is not Okay to ride a bike without one, according to the Guberment. All Lawyers should be removed from lobbying ,along with all lobbiests. They serve no purpose.

that pic was just perfect..hahaha...anybody notice hes riding a girls bike.
Wheres the tomatoes....



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CriticalCK
To be fair, he said the "country" got a little bit soft and he meant its competitive edge. Everything is just twisting words.


We the people ARE this country. Period.



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
So Obama wants me to be :




posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It amazes me that someone who gets on his knees with an open mouth saying 'ahhh' for his wall street masters would have the nerve to say we're soft. He's either absolutely clueless as to why this country is on the verge of collapse, or he's dishonest and biding for time. I vote for the latter.

Maybe we are soft, because as soon as our leaders started signing free trade agreements that decimated the american workforce, and started bailing out bankers with our tax dollars, we should have stormed the capital and butchered every last one of them.



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join