It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Calls Americans Soft!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Let me get this straight, your mad because Obama isn't the kind of leader who rides a horse out into war. But your mad cuz he called Americans, soft.

So you want a super polite war general riding on a horse?

quite frankly, a leader has the cahuntas to say suck it up soldier.

But this is really just a thread about getting mad at obama for breathing. Because he is supposed to be a super polite war lord.

Hold on here...this man has aided and abetted the oligarchy in SCREWING the populace, and he has the nerve to turn around and tell us to "suck it up"? And you think that's cool?

wow.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectbane
The man is a spineless nothing.
Americans SOFT? Really? How many bodyguards and protection officers
does this guy go to the bathroom with?

I actually think he is slightly worse than Bush. At least we know Bush made his decisions on the outcome of
rock, paper, scissors. But Obama actually puts real thought into how to screw people over. Then he calls THEM soft!!!

Also the pic below....how is soft Mr Obama

edit on 30-9-2011 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

Americans are not only soft they are also fat lazy couch potatoes that learn everything from tv. All presidents have bodyguards are didn't you know that? Guess the tv didn't cover that huh?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Let me get this straight, your mad because Obama isn't the kind of leader who rides a horse out into war. But your mad cuz he called Americans, soft.

So you want a super polite war general riding on a horse?

quite frankly, a leader has the cahuntas to say suck it up soldier.

But this is really just a thread about getting mad at obama for breathing. Because he is supposed to be a super polite war lord.

Hold on here...this man has aided and abetted the oligarchy in SCREWING the populace, and he has the nerve to turn around and tell us to "suck it up"? And you think that's cool?

wow.

Mind pointing out the last president that didn't screw over the populace? Screwing over the people is practically one of the presidential duties because it's been going on for so long.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Mind pointing out the last president that didn't screw over the populace? Screwing over the people is practically one of the presidential duties because it's been going on for so long.

Mind pointing out where I said that Obama is the only one to do this?

Since I've been alive, I've witnessed five men as president, and all five I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire and needed someone to put them out.

And you seem to be very accepting of the fact that the president's only duty is to # us in the street.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
America IS soft. You can hardly find anyone that pays attention to real world events or has any interest in being involved in the processes of democracy. It's all too difficult or time consuming. Most can't spare the time they spend watching sports on the boob-tube or getting high..

Seperate from financial issues, we have an enormous underclass that is willfuly ignorant, careless and intellectually lazy. It's a recipie for disaster.

If it's not "fun" and it's not convenient NOW, most Americans won't even consider it! Nevermind the future implications, it's just not immediate, personal gratification, so screw it.

That's the America I see everyday. :/

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Jimmy Carter's second term all right.

Carter....malaise
Obama....soft

We will see how soft we are when we throw this bum out of office. Just like we did Carter.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
So Obama, with his girly soft hand's that have never even experienced a paper cut, tell's American's to open a can of harden up! This from a tuff guy who kill's people while cowering behind a desk! Remember when leaders decleared war's and actually rode a horse on the very frontline with the soldiers? Killing people with the stroke of a pen? Now how's that for SOFT!

www.politicalcrush.com...

personally, i agree with obama.

if you dont like the way he runs things maybe you should do as he says and toughen up and overthrow him.

Just Sayin..
edit on 14-10-2011 by RA777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I agree. We have gotten soft. Do you think we'd put up with war rations again? No. We have to have our cheeseburgers. Do you think we'd plant a victory garden? No. Most don't want to get their hands dirty. Do you think we'd sacrifice? No. I know people who can't live without air conditioning. I grew up without it, in the South. Now my kids complain if the thermostat reaches seventy three degrees inside.

We have gotten soft. We've coddled ourselves too much. Someone had to say it. Might as well be him.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join