It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sure hope this look worst then it realy is (look like a bad grouping for us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Ok was surffing while ATS page fire hose would change and found this YouTude
Any one of these does not look bad

But when you start to see they are all going to be around us on Nov 11/11

Me starting to think something up

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hold on a second...
I need to make some popcorn.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Thank
TechVampyre

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Hold on a second...
I need to make some popcorn.

Fancy a beer or two to go with that? Could be a long night..
I'm going to go ahead and get my jim-jams on..

Interesting vid OP.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well Sept came and went. Without exception, every single prediction failed. Utterly. So, does this mean an entirely new set of dates to fear will be found every month between now and Dec 2012? If so..Someone wake me when the Earth is hours from obliteration. That is what it'll take before I buy into empty predictions and bogus dates again.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Sure hope none of these hit each other and set off a randon afect on the other
If so it could get a little diecy around here.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Well Sept came and went. Without exception, every single prediction failed. Utterly. So, does this mean an entirely new set of dates to fear will be found every month between now and Dec 2012? If so..Someone wake me when the Earth is hours from obliteration. That is what it'll take before I buy into empty predictions and bogus dates again.

You will get used to it after a while. In my almost 6 years with an ATS account, many new dates of doom will appear weekly and each one passes as a normal day.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
i think that we just need on doomsday/fear for your life thread, with a constant update of what to fear for each particular day on the calendar.

I would be thrilled to see what awaits us at Christmas.... Zombie Santa pulled by his eight vampire reindeer, coming to eat our brains, right on the heels of some prediction of an asteroid strike on Christmas Eve.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Naww I have to go out and consume copious amounts of beer.
I break up the drinking by standing on the steps of the pub, having a ciggy occasionally stopping random drinkers having a panic attack who've only just noticed Jupiter in the sky.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
so all of these comets are gonna be flying by us soon? thats scary.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Ha around here we just have a big bonfire and drink till we fall down hoping to see something
But it does get a little cold around 4 to 5 in the morning

Then it off to bed

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Neo is only 5-11 meters in size that is at most 33feet its tiny... as for the others they are also in that too small to matter category, Elenin...really... Guys we are here to deny fear and ignorance, don't be misled by armchair astronomers they do not get all the data sometimes.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I thought this was already discussed. I distinctly remember going through every object presented in that video and finding that for the most part they are short period comets with an orbital period between 1 and 5 years. In other words there's a pretty good chance that they're going to be in the same general area at the same time.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I thought this was already discussed. I distinctly remember going through every object presented in that video and finding that for the most part they are short period comets with an orbital period between 1 and 5 years. In other words there's a pretty good chance that they're going to be in the same general area at the same time.

Ha must be niece to have all that computing power to rull out any possible chance of any to hit
each other NASA must pay you well to have that good of a computor or you must use their

I did say possible hit
And if it happen do you think NASA will let us know

They can even track a falling Sat.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

The satellite was well "tracked" until its final orbit.

But what makes you think that plotting the orbit of an NEO bears any similarity to predicting the re-entry of a satellite?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Too many predictions and re-predictions. It's prediction overkill.

Too many amateurs trying their hand at making videos for the captivated Doomsday market that seems to be the main viewer of this diarrhea. In a few months time it will be another rock and the same bunch of pointless prediction-junkies.

The collective noun for a prediction must be a "tedium" of predictions.

Space is big. I bet comet Elenin misses by well over million kilometres, or rather the parts of the comet as it is disintegrating.

Regards

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The satellite was well "tracked" until its final orbit.

But what makes you think that plotting the orbit of an NEO bears any similarity to predicting the re-entry of a satellite?

HO sorry Phase i did not know that the law's change from one to the other
the only change is there willingest to let us know in time to make a difference

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

There's no atmosphere in the realm of asteroids. No atmosphere to vary and affect their orbit in unpredictable ways.

LEO satellites on the other hand are within the reaches of Earth's atmosphere. An atmosphere that is affected in unpredictable ways by the Sun's activity.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

There's no atmosphere in the realm of asteroids. No atmosphere to vary and affect their orbit in unpredictable ways.

LEO satellites on the other hand are within the reaches of Earth's atmosphere. An atmosphere that is affected in unpredictable ways by the Sun's activity.

So your saying there is no possible way a big CME can change any of the variable on any off them
So the Law of orbit movement can't change only the variable

So why are some NEO have a code 7 or 8

Unpredictability
edit on 30-9-2011 by Trillium because: Ecusse my french

edit on 30-9-2011 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join