It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the 16th.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
WOW!! this is not right!!! and today is the 10th

www.01.ign.es...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Required01
Human4life,

You claim to be abducted by aliens, and supporting there existance while you believe in the bible and christianity?

Tell me this.
Why did GOD hide from us that there are more species out there then us?
Why did GOD hide that he created more then one world?
Why where we not tought to live in one unity with other lifeforms out there?

Thanks.

It saddens me that at some point every argument reaches this god/no god argument. If someone has reached their zenith/place in the universe/potential for life through the love of any higher power, then my hat is off to them for seeing the light that way. If other reach that potential through awakening to the world through a lack of a higher power or even seeing the truth for what it is, there again, you have acheived the same path on a different road, and again, my kudos to you for being smart enough to see your world for what it is.
Don't you see TPTB want to divide us over the god/no god debate, aliens/no aliens, etc, etc, ad naseum. What if God is real, what if he isn't? Does it really matter some use their gifts to bring their love of higher powers closer to their own truth? Does it really matter if the lack of faith and the search for "real answers" bring others closer to their own truth?
I see that from posts on here people, many of us have been through our own hells, and found our own place through different journeys in this messed up universe, and we have all come out with one plan in mind; to set things right. How we arrived at that point and what we believed in along the way is all a part of that journey, and now here we are.
A close friend of mine is a pastor at a local church, and he uses his insights to reach a state of love for God, for that is his belief. One thing he always says to me is "the big bang has been proven, that at some point the tiniest fragment exploded , bringing all life with it. But what if a divine hand caused that spark?" Just something to digest.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So good to see this thread still chugging along. I have just viewed a documentary style video called HAARP Holes in Heaven. It explains - without a doubt - why we have been sharing experiences of varying mood swings & dizziness & as well as other symptoms. In a nutshell this is my interpretation.

Government funded research and building of the HAARP installations has occurred and is operational on a 'we don't really know what we are doing' basis. There are experts in a variety of scientific fields who comment on what HAARP is designed to do - what it is actually doing and what the potential risks are.

It appears that the HAARP people believe in what they are doing but my impression was a lot of spin and one very nervous looking scientist who even appeared to be mind controlled - just my opinion. The experts who do not feel comfortable with HAARP and its applications explain themselves clearly, precisely and with what appears to be level headed rationalisations.

We are being affected by HAARP - I have no doubt. My mind immediately wants to know how do I fight off the mind control effects? Realistically I cannot stop HAARP so what is the next best option - think of ways to protect myself and to strengthen my resolve and physical ability to reflect the transmissions.

I throw that idea into the arena for everyone to explore. If you read my signature I know that by repeating it that I am protected Spiritually however we need to share ideas. I know a guy who always says - Anything Is Possible!

Much Peace...

NB I am still doing a bit of digging with regard to the actual hum/buzz in our ears

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

That is nothing more than a scare mongering video!!

The eruption at El Heirro will not cause a tsunami on the East Coast of the US!

The volcano he is thinking of is a volcano on the island of La Palma, it is the Cumbre Vieja, it erupted in 1949 and caused a fissure on the island, IF that fissure on that island broke off during an eruption it would cause a very large tsunami on the east coast of the US.

El Heirro is not on La Palma and is not going to cause a tsunami.
edit on 10-10-2011 by WhoDat09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Here is a 10 minute video that I just watched about HAARP/microwaves by the history channel with scientists explaining. In essence they are controlling our minds and frying our brains. Not their exact words but close.
www.disclose.tv...

I have a 45 minute one that goes into their weather control, and ability to cause earthquakes. Just let me know if you would like me to post it.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Kwell - thanks for the short clip - it is truly revolutionary. I have purchased a full length DVD on the science of HAARP called Angels Still Don't Play This HAARP - it is very much an academic documentary.

I think I have the basic understanding of what is happening - my prime concern now is how do we protect ourselves from the effects of HAARP?

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Kwell - thanks for the short clip - it is truly revolutionary. I have purchased a full length DVD on the science of HAARP called Angels Still Don't Play This HAARP - it is very much an academic documentary.

I think I have the basic understanding of what is happening - my prime concern now is how do we protect ourselves from the effects of HAARP?

Much Peace...

I know how the story ends and it is not good. Just look at all this technology in these wicked peoples hands. We are teetering on the edge. I am sure you have seen my posts previous and I think we are on the verge of the 7 year tribulation. Just seeing that video showing how they are controlling our minds and emotions. How they heat up our brains with microwaves and it expands and retracts. But this is not a fight of flesh and blood, we are fighting spiritual wickedness in high places. God will take care of them.

BTW: I think one of the guys speaking is the one that wrote that book "Angels don't play this haarp"
edit on 10-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

Much Peace...

Amanda, for the last cople of days my ears have been wringing like crazy, now at this momment they are at peace, but then I feel something in my left eyes and it goes all the way back to my left ear. Do you have any Idea, have you came across with any explanation of this?
edit on 10-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

I agree, we all have diferent roads to reach salvation. For me? Only God can judge in the end, I took the path I thought it was right for me and my famaly.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Sudden ringing in your left ear mostly (but can also be the right one) that lasts a few seconds?

Yeah, I had that myself lately though I have no way of explaining it and neither does my doctor.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

When I get to do my MRI will see what come out of the results.

Just to let you know, it was both ears ringing for weeks.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
No she didn't, I would've answer the same thing to you.

If you only knew, you wouldn't be saying such atrocities and stupidity's about God. Religion, who ever said I believed in it, ever since I started here on ATS I made that clear in almost all my comments, I don't believe in religion. Many times I said religion is made to divide and conquer humanity, the origin of religion I will not touch at this momment ( look at my other topics if your interested in it ) You blame God for your ignoranse? It has always been our responsability to know the truth of things, thats why you have what you supposed to have and thats God given freedome, but this freedome it has been taken from you! all what you have is an illusion of a so call freedom.

Yes I am a Christian, cause I believe in Jesus Christ, but not in religion. I belive in Extraterrestial life out there, because thats where God comes from " OUT THERE" from heavens or space, dimensions. God is not from this earth nor the angels nor Jesus Crhist ( My Kingdom is not from this Earth ) so were is Yeshua from? Were is his kingdom? Humanity had more than 2000 years to know the real God of armies "Yahweh" their is no excuses for any human for not knowing this till judgement day "none what so ever" Yes the bible has been manipulated in several areas, such as the book of Enoch, the name of God taken out of text and so on.

Ask any Illuminati member or any Free Masonic Cult's, ask them if they know who is the real God of creation. They know who he is, they know he exist, but there hate is so great for him that they kept you dumb down in the dark so they can go on with their agenda ( To dominate the world with their new Hybrid species ) it means they whant to replace you. The Nephilim or Hybrid are the ones who kept humanity in the dark all these years, and yes they implanted in your small brain " blame God" "Satan dosen't exist" and on and on.

Now, with this all said, is up to you what you whant to do, "IS YOU GOD GIVIN FREEDOM" now you whant to keep your self in this system of things aka "New World Oder" or you whant to fallow the promising Salvation towards Iternal Life here on Earth? Is up to you what you whant to do with your life, you had your chance and your God given freedome to do what ever you please with it.

If you really know the real meaning of Hell you wouldn't use it in that way.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

Then i suggest you read back, because your replies claim otherwise.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

Human4life,

You claim to be abducted by aliens, and supporting there existance while you believe in the bible and christianity?

Tell me this.

Thanks.

It saddens me that at some point every argument reaches this god/no god argument. If someone has reached their zenith/place in the universe/potential for life through the love of any higher power, then my hat is off to them for seeing the light that way. If other reach that potential through awakening to the world through a lack of a higher power or even seeing the truth for what it is, there again, you have acheived the same path on a different road, and again, my kudos to you for being smart enough to see your world for what it is.
Don't you see TPTB want to divide us over the god/no god debate, aliens/no aliens, etc, etc, ad naseum. What if God is real, what if he isn't? Does it really matter some use their gifts to bring their love of higher powers closer to their own truth? Does it really matter if the lack of faith and the search for "real answers" bring others closer to their own truth?
I see that from posts on here people, many of us have been through our own hells, and found our own place through different journeys in this messed up universe, and we have all come out with one plan in mind; to set things right. How we arrived at that point and what we believed in along the way is all a part of that journey, and now here we are.
A close friend of mine is a pastor at a local church, and he uses his insights to reach a state of love for God, for that is his belief. One thing he always says to me is "the big bang has been proven, that at some point the tiniest fragment exploded , bringing all life with it. But what if a divine hand caused that spark?" Just something to digest.

Did you read the 3 lines? Or did you see the word GOD and start with asumption without reading? Where do i claim GOD does not exist?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Human4life,

Yes, my abduction started sinse I was very young boy, many thing happend to me and many others things I dont remember, I didn't understand till I got older. In my quest for searching the truth, I found out the relation of what we know of celestial bodies good and evil, and how all this correlated with the bible. For all these years of pain and sufering one thing I didn't loose and that was my "faith" in God, even in my darkest momment I always had God in my Soul and Spirit at all times, even though I didn't have God's name clear to my knolege I still prayed to the "God of creation". Till one day I confronted an evil celestial entities in a dream, at the time I was in my search for the name of God, then I cried out loud to God and whatever evil spirit it was drop everything my wife had on her dressing room, everything was floating in the thin air and then drop when I call the name of God, something I felt inside of me that I can't explain with words, and that change my life in a total spin.

That took me to study the Bible for years and thats when all comprehension started developing with in me. I didn't understand what was happening to me till I kept going deeper and deeper into the bible studies.

Still praying to a God I didn't have his name clear, but yet I called him "God of Creation" a celestial being one day indicated me that the name of the God I was praying to, was this symbol I got in my head ( יהוה ) I started asking questions to different religious people at the time I didn't know what it meant nor I had knolege of it and thats when I came across the ancient Hebrew text and this is what I found out YH/WH. Then I said, OK still what does it mean?! and thats when one day on History Channel I saw the symbol and everything was explained clear to me till this date.

He never did, it was hiden from us by the wicked ones the Hybrid aka the Nephilim.

He never did, even Jesus went to say to Poncio Pilate "My Kingdom is not from this Earth" right there he is telling us there is life out there.

Yahweh was challenged by Lucifer in front of the celestial Cort of Angels, Yahweh gave Satan time to prove his point about humanity, he told God that we humans didn't need a God to worship, so God gave him the chance to prove his point. Not all humans follow Satan, there is a few of us who worship the true God of creation Yahweh.

To all this? The name of God is the clue to the search of knolege and truth, I hope I answer all your questions.

edit on 11-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I may not have all the answers but I have adopted a few basic behaviours. Over the last three years I have been turning all electrical items off at the powerpoint - you know about this. Think of a lightening rod that is placed on top of a building - same theory applies the energy will be conducted through a straight conductor. So I bend my legs and I also always join my hands. These are tips I learned by reading widely and deeply. I will try to find the links but it may be difficult some trust is necessary.

All I know is that I reduce the electricity in the air/house - sleep comfortably but not with your body straight - join your hands & remove all fear from yourself. It is all but impossible to drink & eat food that is completely natural but try to stop drinking tea and coffee. I did it and did not think I could. I do not eat bread anymore - that one definitely surprised me - absolutely did not think I could give up bread! Also I have noticed that sitting in a bath and relaxing has a great effect - not just to unwind but the hum/buzz is almost non exsistant - keep in mind I don't use soaps and chemicals as I have sensitive skin - just unscented oil. When I steam vegetables I sprinkle turmeric and chilli - to heat and clean my blood.

You have a deep sense of Spirituality so that is also important. Whenever I am unsure of what to do I always ask my Creator my God to hold my Soul. Your Soul is the most important part of your being. Because TPTB can never possess our Soul the closest they can come is mind control.

As for why your eye is being targetted - I cannot be sure but I imagine that a particular signal is being sent out - because pain behind the eye is common. I have had a pulling sensation but not pain. Just remember that all our senses meet up behind our eyes. Behind our eyes is a very important and sensitive part of our body. It is where our semi-circular canals are and they dictate our sense of balance. They have fluid in them and when that is stirred up we can feel dizzy or unbalanced. So know that our eyes-ears-nose-tongue all meet up behind our eyes to join our brain. Focus on your posture & that will help your breathing & rest your eyes whenever you can.

Take care.
Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

Human4life,

Tell me this.

Thanks.

Did you read the 3 lines? Or did you see the word GOD and start with asumption without reading? Where do i claim GOD does not exist?

You are right, I did read your post along with the first line, essentially saying "how can you believe in the divine and the existence of aliens at the same time?" Why not believe in both?
My point wasn't to argue your questions, nor to deride what you believe, just to validate that roads to wisdom and elightenment can have many paths, and just because you take a different road to me to someone else, etc, doesn't neccessarily mean they are being hypocritical or can't see the light of truth from more than one viewpoint. You assumed my reply was a big "YOU"RE WRONG!", but it couldn't be further from the truth, I don't do that as it is pointless and harmful to criticize so. My post was about saying the roads we take often take us in different directions, and with or without science or religion playing a part sometimes we arrive at the same point, which is where we are now. As I keep saying to people, we are masters of our own destinies, and we are beginning to see that finally. Remember they call the area of our brains the temple for a good reason

I hope this cleared up my post a little.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

There is only one path and that is Jesus Christ. John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

There is only one path and that is Jesus Christ. John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Perhaps if it is God you are trying to reach, then yes. What about people seeking enlightenment, truth, their own right to freedom? Again I say, people's right to choose their own path is what is important, whether it brings them closer to God's love, the truth or their own happiness, that is their road, and if they choose to do it without the presence of a higher power, then that is their right also. We were created with free will for a reason

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I just needed to warn you. God is the life source and without Him there is only darkness.
edit on 11-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Human4Life - I missed a part of my post - in the first paragraph I am referring to when I sleep - don't sleep lying straight.

Much Peace...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join