It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the 16th.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Thank you Amanda5, that was a good reading.

Soon people will know the truth, I just hope is not to late for them to realise how wrong they were.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

Agreed. BTW On Sept 22. I dreamed a nuke was set off in a town close to me. I didn't die because I remember wondering what happened. It was a huge flash of light. I don't know where I was in the dream or what town it was. I live in SC so maybe here. I notice the more I meditate the more I dream vivid dreams.

Namaste

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Wow! that sounds like one of my dreams, did you get to see it, I think is in the front page of this post. It really scares me when I hear someone talk about a flash like that, cause every time I see one in my dreams, something eventually happens.

If I was you? I would dig a little more info about your dream, maybe someone can help you here, I hope so for the sake of the innocents.

Thank you for sharing your story.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I had a dream about three weeks ago. I saw frogs jumping into a river and I saw an earthquake hitting Los Angeles. All I kept saying was thank God it happened at night. Buildings were crumbling everywhere. Never saw any date.

Strange part about this is that that is the only dream I have had in a long time. Haven't had one since.

Thanks for the op. Will have to wait and see what happens on the 16th.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

No problem. I had something recently happen that convinced me that I am not the driver of this body. I have told on other post recently that I believe the veil is lifting. I notice things I used to consider Coincidences starting to appear like a guide. I have also noticed that my gut feelings are always right or at least have been recently. I recently dreamed of an old friend who was sent away to Prison. About one week before he was to be released he contacted me for some reason. I imagine because we always got along before he went. I was going through my own personal hell at that time so I brushed him off. Anyway I have dreamed of this guy three times since. The last dream I had of him was a few weeks ago. I dreamed we met eye to eye in a restaurant and he keep looking at me the entire time. One Tuesday I met him eye to eye in a restaurant although he cut his eyes when I made eye contact. I was a bit shaken because of the dreams.

I have also had a vision while meditating that has came true. Most nights I dream and don't remember but sometimes they put an image in my mind. Last year I dreamed I was in hell and then I moved into heaven. At the time of the dream I was very sick from prescription meds. I asked to die many nights around this same time of the dream but something inside me told me to search for natural herbs and plants and to stop all prescriptions. I did just like the voice told me. I felt the voice. It was not audible. I have been off all prescriptions for seven months after a ten year battle with Chronic Pain. I never knew there was so many herbs to use to stop pain. They don't like to teach that knowledge either. I have no doubts that God is in full control if we would drop our Ego's and listen to our gut feelings, intuition, dreams, along with being honest and being positive. We would be unstoppable if people actually knew the power we have. We can create with our minds. I honestly believe this. I recently started trying to manifest Chi Power. Once someone feels the energy coming from their hands they will know they are more than a slave.

Peace to you.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I also have ringing in the ears. Isn't it exciting watching the Veil being lifted? We are waking up to the new world. In my Opinion the Puppet masters we have today just played their role in this thing we call life. They have a part to play just as each of us have a part. Are they Evil? To me yes but I don't know the entire game yet. I have no doubt God is guiding those with eyes to see. Some people have not felt God's presence although it is all around us in every walk of life. I enjoy going into the Woods and watching all the beautiful plants and trees. If you watch close enough you can see the Aura's around each tree or plant. That is God to me.

This has been one of the best forums I have see on ATS. I walked away for awhile just to return and see so many feeling this Ninth Wave like I am. BTW the ninth wave is over Oct 28. I am looking forward to the Age of Aquarius.

Namaste

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

So good to see you followed your instincts. I too recognise many areas of our existence that have not been taught to us - such as healing & in particular without prescription medication. I cannot wait until we are all wanting peace and to rise above the evil presence that has dominated our battered Earth.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2

I also have ringing in the ears. Isn't it exciting watching the Veil being lifted? We are waking up to the new world. In my Opinion the Puppet masters we have today just played their role in this thing we call life. They have a part to play just as each of us have a part. Are they Evil? To me yes but I don't know the entire game yet. I have no doubt God is guiding those with eyes to see. Some people have not felt God's presence although it is all around us in every walk of life. I enjoy going into the Woods and watching all the beautiful plants and trees. If you watch close enough you can see the Aura's around each tree or plant. That is God to me.

This has been one of the best forums I have see on ATS. I walked away for awhile just to return and see so many feeling this Ninth Wave like I am. BTW the ninth wave is over Oct 28. I am looking forward to the Age of Aquarius.

Namaste

The age of aquarius is just the new world order. It will be a 7 year tribulation with the antichrist...that is not God, that is going to be God's wrath. It will be the worst time the world has ever known.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Sorry, I go with my gut and it tells me we are entering into an awakening or at least the ones who are vibrating at a higher rate. The doom has to stop. As long as people fear everything they will never fully awake. There is no death so stop worrying. We have no idea what will happen. Why are so many feeling this awakening now if we are going through seven years of Hell. I lived in my hell. I am awake and I will never fear again. Maybe your right but I honestly feel like I would not have recovered if I was going to suffer more. My God will not allow that for me again.

Peace to you.

BTW the New World order has been going on every since the Fed put their stamp on the money. That is the day we become slaves. I welcome the "New" New World Order because the ones who lead us today will be gone. They continue spewing their BS lies in order to make everyone fall to the knees in fear. What is to fear if we are created in God's image? I realize the earth is changing. The earth is shaking up in order to form much better. We are seeing an earth change that will do away with greed, hatred, fear, and oil. This is just my feelings. I put my gut feelings before any dream I might have. The heart does not lie. When I hear of some evil devil taking over it feels like a lie in order to keep us slaves. Do I believe in Heaven and Hell. Yes. I think people create their own hell by life's choices. When they die they will get another go round in order to correct their ways. It may be in this vibrational field or they may be placed in much lower vibration field or one higher.. We are all energy created in God's image.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

I don't mean for this to sound like I am arguing with you but I am just going to tell you my thoughts on this and leave it at that. The new age is a deception. They have been drowning us in this new age propaganda for years now. It is a lie straight from the pit of hell. I know it sounds wonderful to be peace, light, and raise your vibration but these are just words to deceive you. The fact is that satan has been leading a rebellion against God since the garden of eden. Satan is the reason for our fall and the reason everything is such a mess. He is the great deceiver.

Everything in the Bible has either come true or is lined up to come true. The Christians that know the Bible, know exactly what is coming next. The Bible tells us they will set up a one world government, one world religion, and one world monetary system comprised of requiring people to take a mark in their right hand or forehead, if you don't take this mark you will be killed but if you do take it the Bible says that you are guaranteed hell because you will be in allegiance to the devil(antichrist) The tribulation will last 7 years and after that Jesus Christ will come back for His 1,000 year reign. He said if he didn't come back when He did there would be no flesh saved. The antichrist is going to kill almost everyone on earth.

The antichrist is soon to be identified. Whoever signs the 7 year peace treaty with the many will be the antichrist. The Bible tells us there will be a grand end time deception. They will show you miracles. I have heard that they have plans with project bluebeam to bring in a fake alien invasion and also to bring up a landmass discovering artifacts that will disprove all religions, so that everyone will believe a lie and worship the antichrist. They will be killing Christians saying something like their negative vibe is bringing down civilization. The Bible says they will kill us and think they are doing it for God. In all reality though the Christians will just be pointing out the lie and that you are being deceived.

The Bible also tells us there is no reincarnation. It tells us man lives on earth once and then judgment. God is love, God is peace. But God is not in control of this world right now...satan is. There will be no peace until Jesus Christ takes over. It says the antichrist will promise all the things you have been talking about. The Bible tells us it will be a false peace. It says through peace the antichrist will destroy many.

The reason I tell you this is because I know if you continue the way you are going that your soul is in danger. If you would like to U2U me to continue this conversation that would be good with me. www.creationtips.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Very odd! I am intrigued!
Here is a dream that I had, with a similar storyline, the day after your dream. Only I do not recall any specific dates being told to me in the dream.

CA Tsunami Dream this morning

I also want to point out that later that afternoon (9/30), my son and I were involved in a car accident. Kind of odd timing, maybe a coincidence..but still..
edit on 8-10-2011 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

I posted a comment on your post, My God what is going on here?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life

Yes we are teetering on the brink of the 7 year tribulations right now.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

reply to post by kwell

Why are so many feeling this awakening now if we are going through seven years of Hell.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe because God wants us to be prepared for a big disaster that has been written in the skies and on earth? There are many ancient texts regarding this - the Mayan, the Hopis, the Chinese, the Sumerians, etc... not forgetting the Bible, the Koran, etc... how can we just not see? There are just so many sources, so many links, so many hints and clues... look all around you... animals mass-death, weird weather all around the world, natural disasters, hundreds of dormant volcanoes going active again, landslides everywhere, cracked earth, etc... so many.. all these happening right in front of us... how many more clues or hints, must God throw at our feet, to make us aware of what's actually going on? Are we really so clueless?

No, I'm not blaming you for 1 minute there. I am just pointing out the obvious, but for some reasons, I know you won't agree with me simply because your perspective is different than mine. But maybe, maybe you would like to consider looking at it from a different angle. I have been in your position before, until I personally was given my own precognitions in my dreams. Only then, I started looking at things from a different angle. As another meditator to another meditator, my only advise is - don't believe the New Age hype. Yes, trust your instinct, but also - widen it.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What all those other people wont tell you with their prediction is "how to save your self" The bible tells you how to not wary for what is coming to the wicked ones.

If you are a seeker of Christ and a believer of the true God of creation you will be save from this up coming armageddon, how? The instruction book of the bible tells you how, many non believers, skeptics and Antichrist don't have a clue how to protect themselves from this up coming celestial war.

The truth has been in our face for over 2000 years, but thanks to "Hybrid RELIGION Deception" now people are divided and lost with out a clue of what the bible have been telling us all these years.

The koran dosen't tell you how to save you from this, the Hopi don't tell you neither and all the other text out there regarding to this up coming distruction.

Who talks about this? Jesus Christ and his apostles in the Holy Scripts of the Bible.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Namaste

I have been watching this ringing in the ears, and it seems many have it. Mine started sometime in March this year, before it wasn't there, except like a hum when the world was dead silent. I took it for my ears degenerating at first (I haven't been kind to them over the years) but sometimes wonder if there if something else to it. Inner ear damage would have started earlier, it seems odd it's come along now.
For some reason I keep getting the 17th, very strongly, at first I thought it was a birthday I have missed, but I have friends on the 17th of other months, not October. I don't get the sense the world is going to abruptly and violently end on this day, but my instinct has been right so many times I'd be foolish to ignore it now.
I would be interested to know just how many of you outh there have that constant ring though.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Ears started ringing in 2002.
lots of possible reasons.
lots

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

What are the reasons for the ringing?
Do you know?
Do you have any theories?

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I agree, would like to know a few ideas other than my own theories. Mine is a constant ring though, its ALWAYS there, like when you get a loud clap in your ears and that ring afterwards, a lot quieter, but there, like background noise.
I wonder if we are the first to wake up, the ring is the universe communicating with us. Just to add oddness, Knowing came on TV last night here in Aust. I have seen it before, but thought it was a bit strange that it's on TV so soon after this thread came to be.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join