It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the 16th.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
reply to post by Amanda5

I agree, would like to know a few ideas other than my own theories. Mine is a constant ring though, its ALWAYS there, like when you get a loud clap in your ears and that ring afterwards, a lot quieter, but there, like background noise.
I wonder if we are the first to wake up, the ring is the universe communicating with us. Just to add oddness, Knowing came on TV last night here in Aust. I have seen it before, but thought it was a bit strange that it's on TV so soon after this thread came to be.

Thats exactly how my ear ringing is, I have no Idea, but the only thing I could think of is that ever since I started using the computer for my research, it's when all started ringing.

Thats how far I remember, does it make sence to any of you guy's and gals theory?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

Ringing that occurs at times, especially with portals, online is a gateway experience as are televisions, think on that and all the illuminati programs and codes in their media designed to get a certain emotion and channel negativity in. Cathode tubes were an EVP invention, for connection to other channels. Internet is almost like its own channel and a gateway itself.

Now, ringing, accompanied with rushes of vibrations is a gateway experience. Someone is turning the channel on you.

If your pineal is activated this happens a lot.

We'er in the Quetzcoatl return, the elenin code for 9/11 and the abyss and even more darkness is allowed to have its time in the world, but only because we are not awake and doing the work we came to do which is shine light and unconditional love, no harm, no killing/war/starvation, but love/kindness. That upgrades a system really fast.

My thread here is about activating the pineal or connection to Goodness/God and Higher Self and shining more light into the world.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Journey Over The Rainbow, Draw Forth Your Light

As to the ringing and channel changes, this might apply:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It depends on the experience, but we need to be able to be Love and put on the armor of unconditional love to stand up to negativity.

Negative is increasing for this time and we need to stand up with Love and Light and Goodness and bring in help and shine light into this world to shine away the darkness.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Great to see discussion and shared experiences. My own theories are based on what is happening on Earth. We have electricity/internet/wifi/HAARP/DARPA/MKUltra as well as scientific technology that we know nothing about. All of these are going to influence our health and senses and don't forget they will influence Earth as well.

Consider all the groups of animals that have been dying off over the last twelve months or so. I read one report where a woman was watching a flock of birds flying and she stated it was as if they flew head first into a brick wall - only they were in the sky - no brick wall. This is why I think of HAARP and all the advanced technology that we are not privvy to.

Factor in the poison in our water & food and that is going to dull our senses. Pharmaceutical medication is going to take away our illness symptoms but heal us ....I am still thinking about that area. Changes in the weather and in the Earth in general tell me something is coming.

As for the ringing in the ears - it is an indication that we are 'tuning' in as it were. I am cautious and use my intuition to help me understand what is happening. I am a Contactee and Life Long Experiencer so I know there are Sentient Beings other than ourselves. I know the bible is incomplete and our history has been controlled & I know that the cabal/illuminati/whatever know more than they are letting on.

Change is in the atmosphere - I do not believe in a God that is going to punish us anymore than we already have been. TPTB have been punishing us - by controlling us. Earth changes will be overwhelming but those who survive will be the Souls who bring peace into our world and will be the ones who teach the Children to never allow evil to exist ever again.

Can someone tell me what BTW means? I've worked out other abbreviations but that one has me stumped.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

btw = By the way.

And yes you are right, change is in the air. It is becoming almost realistic, and it's good to see others finally waking up. For many years I thought my brain was wired wrong (at least thats what the powers that be said as a kid), but now I realise it's not just me, but many are feeling this "gut feeling" of a big change in the air.
I often wonder if the internet was created for just that reason. So people can finally come together like a single wave and effect the change. You all, as well as I do, know the power of the human emotion, and it's ability to effect change in the real world, they call it Noetic Science, I simply call it insight. Getting the world closer together as a group, as a collective creates a small ripple into a tsunami, something the internet has done over the last 15 years or so.
At least thats my take on it. And BTW (lol) the 17th is still coming up as something important. Just won't go away, and when that happens, it means something.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Thank you.

I agree about the internet. I see it as an opportunity for people to practice interacting in unison. We do not have to agree with what everyone is saying and by the same reasoning we do not have to get angry.

We are all headed in the same direction. I cannot comment on a date but what I am getting is - we will not have to wait long. The fact that November 9 there is a security drill of some type with obama - if you are awake and aware you just have to put the information together.

All I know is evil will not win. I do not know what the journey will entail but evil has set itself up for failure. They cannot monitor every internet interaction - mobile phone photograph & conversation or every single thought. So with that in mind - when we are all thinking of a better more peace filled future - that is all they will have to monitor. Money will not save anyone who believes in it - just use it to get by because the system is broken and about to shatter.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5
[more

The internet is certainly an interesting one to behold, it almost seems as if it will overtake the main stream media and even hollywood in time, which is not neccessarily a bad thing IMO. Again we are seeing the shift away from being spoon-fed what is truth by news and media and even the movies and TV. The internet is the exact opposite, a place for the human collective conciousness, a place where the people make the rules and the reality, essentially where we feed ourselves.
Also odd you mentioned the 9th of November, I get the 11th as another major date, no proof of this but these two dates stand out, like I forgot a birthday or anniversary important.
Above all else, remember the motto of the internet, by the people, for the people

edit on 9-10-2011 by 74Templar because: misspelled date

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Very interesting date, numerlogy wise. I even missed it's importance.

10-16-2011

1 + 0 + 1 + 6 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3 = Trinity linking number (required for major incidents)

10 + 16 = 26 = 2 + 6 = 8 = 23 Trinity number

2 + 0 + 11 = 13 = Illuminati Trinity number

3 + 8 + 13 = 24 = 2 + 4 = 6 = 2 x 3 = 23

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I believe on the Internet or HAARP activation idea in certain time doring the night, during the day I hear it but not as laud as in the night time, specialy around 2: or 3: am yes sometimes is so laud it awakes me up. I'm just sick and tire of it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Arab Spring turns to American Fall....Oct 15, 2011 Martial Law?....www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

My bday is the 17th, no wonder we like the same books!

OT, dreams are fascinating things..."In the last days, old men will dream dreams, young men will have visions..." I feel like "something" is looming but I have never had a prophetic or precog dream...although I have had seriously crazy deja vu through out my life...perhaps we are glimpsing alternate timelines? Or perhaps some people are "tuned in" to the global consciousness much better than others. Interesting dreams everyone, thank you for sharing.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I just feel something is not right, I live up north in U.S and it's been 4 days of none stop chemtrails and today there is no clouds but more chemtrails at the momment, the sky is white but still no clouds. All I can see is the white strip of chemtrails up in the sky.

Are they covering up somthing in the sky with the chemtrails, or are they just poisoning us in a faster rate, all I know is that something doesnt feel right.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
I just feel something is not right, I live up north in U.S and it's been 4 days of none stop chemtrails and today there is no clouds but more chemtrails at the momment, the sky is white but still no clouds. All I can see is the white strip of chemtrails up in the sky.

Are they covering up somthing in the sky with the chemtrails, or are they just poisoning us in a faster rate, all I know is that something doesnt feel right.

How about this fire cloud...that is what they are saying it is. But listen to the news anchor...she speaks Romanian but you can hear her say NASA and Elenin...www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Wow! kwel! I hope you son't mind me posting the video here, but it's to good.

Thanks

edit on 9-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
If it is something to do with HAARP - it could be quite harmful. I am about to watch HAARP Holes in Heaven. I will post later on if it reveals anything relative to this thread.

I still feel that something is in the air so to speak. The weather here in Australia - east side/inland/rural is so not like it should be. Where I am it should be warming up and it has been heavy rain for days on end - some nights it is actually so hot I am kicking the covers off and then a little bit of sun and still cold and wet. It is normally very windy this time of year and with much more warmth in the days.

I photographed something last night. It was what looked like a full moon and I captured an extra 'moon' - white object that was not in the view when I lined up the photograph but appeared as the flash went off and is clearly in the photo.

We have chemtrails here. We are rural and only have jets way off in the distance and at very high altitutdes and only on occassion. At Easter this year - the sky was full of them - cris crossed across the entire sky. My doctor has noticed an increase in people with skin problems and respiratory problems. I know my cats are sneezing more and their skin has developed problems they have never had in earlier years - they are all 10/11 years old.

Something is coming and whether it is the 16th or another date I don't know. I do not get dates when I am receiving information but what I am getting - continually - is you wont have to wait long. It's great to see this thread continuing.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Amanda your tottaly right, keep in touch with us, at all times if you will, I'm looking at my Sky's here in U.S as well.

I just hope to God all mighty to come down to earth and save humanity from the wicked ones.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cerridwen

I understand what you mean and a blind man could see the earth changes. Why should I worry about it? If I die then I will be gone to a far better place. I have no doubt the end is close but I also feel no worries. Jesus didn't pull me out of hell to suffer some more. If I do end up suffering during this 7 year tribulation then it will just be another phase in my life. After this life we will not suffer any longer if we learned to live with love and not ego. I also feel we must really know Jesus instead of just repeating a name we heard from a book read by a pastor in a tax deductible church.

I never found Jesus in a book written by men who only told half the story. The Bible is a guide but we must know what it truely teaches in order to advance. As far as this new age stuff being from Satan, I feel this is BS. Satan didnt pull me out of hell. The dark power held on as long as it could. Jesus leads me to everything I do. I rely on my gut because Jesus makes no mistakes. I can see many things now although many say it is New age satanic agenda. Many people seem to always look for the dark side in life. I got rid of the dark side when Jesus pulled me out. Call me crazy or new age. Doesnt matter. We all must make our own destiny.

Peace to all.

btw I think the 7 year is has already started but I have no fears.

Peace to all..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Human4life,

You claim to be abducted by aliens, and supporting there existance while you believe in the bible and christianity?

Tell me this.
Why did GOD hide from us that there are more species out there then us?
Why did GOD hide that he created more then one world?
Why where we not tought to live in one unity with other lifeforms out there?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

Hello - I am also a Contactee and Life Long Experiencer. Not trying to answer on behalf of anyone else but God isn't the one hiding our history and knowledge in general from the people who live on Earth. It is the people in positions of authority all through our history who have controlled what we know.

What you are witnessing here on this website is the reality of people who are waking up from their mind controlled slumber and wanting to know the answers to a variety of questions.

God gave us this beautiful planet to live on in peace. We have never been given the opportunity to live together in peace - we have always had governments controlling us and our lives.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by Required01

Hello - I am also a Contactee and Life Long Experiencer. Not trying to answer on behalf of anyone else but God isn't the one hiding our history and knowledge in general from the people who live on Earth. It is the people in positions of authority all through our history who have controlled what we know.

What you are witnessing here on this website is the reality of people who are waking up from their mind controlled slumber and wanting to know the answers to a variety of questions.

God gave us this beautiful planet to live on in peace. We have never been given the opportunity to live together in peace - we have always had governments controlling us and our lives.

Much Peace...

Well, you kinda ruined my questions here but that's ok

I was waiting to see what he would answer, i know religion as we are 'tought' is BS, a lot is manipulated to control the masses. But i don't know if he sees that, since he seems to be a christian. I don't believe in GOD how he is discribed in the bible, simply put, in the bible GOD is sadistic. He condems men to eternal agony in hell, he does nothing about the constant pain, wars, violence, etc on earth.

And this is the GOD christians look up to, GOD is more then discribed in the bible, the bible does not do GOD justice to me. Hence i have no religion, because it's a man interpeting 2,000 years ago what he percieves as the truth. And on top of that men twisted, and manilupated the translations for greed, control, power and wealth. Is that a religion you want to dedicate your life to?
edit on 10-10-2011 by Required01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
No she didn't, I would've answer the same thing to you.

If you only knew, you wouldn't be saying such atrocities and stupidity's about God. Religion, who ever said I believed in it, ever since I started here on ATS I made that clear in almost all my comments, I don't believe in religion. Many times I said religion is made to divide and conquer humanity, the origin of religion I will not touch at this momment ( look at my other topics if your interested in it ) You blame God for your ignoranse? It has always been our responsability to know the truth of things, thats why you have what you supposed to have and thats God given freedome, but this freedome it has been taken from you! all what you have is an illusion of a so call freedom.

Yes I am a Christian, cause I believe in Jesus Christ, but not in religion. I belive in Extraterrestial life out there, because thats where God comes from " OUT THERE" from heavens or space, dimensions. God is not from this earth nor the angels nor Jesus Crhist ( My Kingdom is not from this Earth ) so were is Yeshua from? Were is his kingdom? Humanity had more than 2000 years to know the real God of armies "Yahweh" their is no excuses for any human for not knowing this till judgement day "none what so ever" Yes the bible has been manipulated in several areas, such as the book of Enoch, the name of God taken out of text and so on.

Ask any Illuminati member or any Free Masonic Cult's, ask them if they know who is the real God of creation. They know who he is, they know he exist, but there hate is so great for him that they kept you dumb down in the dark so they can go on with their agenda ( To dominate the world with their new Hybrid species ) it means they whant to replace you. The Nephilim or Hybrid are the ones who kept humanity in the dark all these years, and yes they implanted in your small brain " blame God" "Satan dosen't exist" and on and on.

Now, with this all said, is up to you what you whant to do, "IS YOU GOD GIVIN FREEDOM" now you whant to keep your self in this system of things aka "New World Oder" or you whant to fallow the promising Salvation towards Iternal Life here on Earth? Is up to you what you whant to do with your life, you had your chance and your God given freedome to do what ever you please with it.

If you really know the real meaning of Hell you wouldn't use it in that way.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join