It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the 16th.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

in which way was it repeated...? people in the dream saying the date..? a random voice in ur head...?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vamp333

in which way was it repeated...? people in the dream saying the date..? a random voice in ur head...?

It was wierd, is really hard to describe exactly, it wasn't like a voice, like you and me know of, but then it was and at the same time it show me october 16 like in a shadow form ( dark, but like a see thrue numbers and letters ).

I don't know if you understand me but thats the best way I can describe it.

Do you know something about this, do you have any idea what it is?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

sorry cant help... i get the voice bit.. but wow.. dark shadowy letters is kinda creepy..

if uve read i think its the 1st page of my thread.. there were a few who jumped in saying that it was impossible to pull dates from dreams like i did... first time i had done it actually... but ive trained myself for many many years to pull information from dreams.. mostly names + places tho..

but thanx for sharing.. many people having similar dreams.

stay safe

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

Ah! you see? Those are the kined of dis info people I have a problem with.

For their information " Yes you can retract date and time from a dream " people needs to know the spiritual war that has been going on, is not just for your mind like Alex Jones says, but for your soul and spirit as well, is more than what humans can think of ( The Denial of the Human Power, God speaks to us thrue our Dreams ) if people would only know how capable a human being is, they would stand up and fight for this spiritual war and for their freedome.

But to bad we have that kind of WREKING CREW everywhere in this planet, not just on ATS, but the planet. Oh did I said that again? oh well

Thank you so much.

edit on 5-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I noticed another thing for October 16, 2011. Here is a chart by Luis Vega from Sonoma State University of eclipses. There is a tetrad between 2014-2015. This chart marks out a perfect 7 year tribulation period. Even though I have looked at it several times, I failed before to see that he puts the beginning of the tribulation at about October 16th...in fact it looks about right on... www.sonoma.edu...

These solar and lunar eclipse are all on important Jewish days, either Jewish feasts days or the 1st of Av. The 1st of Av is know as a day of trouble for the Jews. That could translate as a time of Jacob's trouble also known as the tribulation. Notice eclipses in 2008, 2009, and 2010 all on the first of Av...It is like it is telling us warning, warning...tribulation is coming in 2011.
edit on 6-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Kwell when I get back, I'll take a look at it. I need to tell you something that happened to me last night, I'll PM you when I get back.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
reply to post by kwell

Kwell when I get back, I'll take a look at it. I need to tell you something that happened to me last night, I'll PM you when I get back.

Very curious, can't wait

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Just got my Flame thrower back up an running....
for when this thread fails on the 17th

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

We don't know if something is going to happen. Just very curious how the dream is fitting in with everything going on.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I always maintain secrecy with any precognitive dreams I have because that just the way I am. I am afraid that if I made them public knowledge on forums such as ATS they would be misinterpreted, lost in translation. I have dreamed, so shall it be.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Listen here "little drum boy", you never learn anything with ignorance, if this happens on the 16th you think you'll have a chance to act like an idiot on ATS with your little flame thrower?

If nothing happens I will be the first one to ask for this to be thrown in the garbage bin. But so far is like kwel says.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

kwell there is more, I don't know if I want to make it public or just tell you on PM.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
I always maintain secrecy with any precognitive dreams I have because that just the way I am. I am afraid that if I made them public knowledge on forums such as ATS they would be misinterpreted, lost in translation. I have dreamed, so shall it be.

I learned not to listen to people that just ridicules any story, just so they can look cool in front of the Wrecking Crew.

Be free when ever your redy to let us know about your dream, I know I will be more than honor to listen to it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

K. I am curious.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I sent you a message.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ohh!! So good and beautiful all is nice and dandy, don't wary, just sit back and enjoy the show.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

We don't know if something is going to happen. Just very curious how the dream is fitting in with everything going on.
Yeah I know,. it is really just speculation,.
But some here seem to really believe the hype..
SOO many people On ATS have posted dreams and they have been nothing
Hell,. early in this year I had a dream about a huge quake and saw numbers 11/26
But am I freaked out by it ,. no
the world around us IS changing and some people are feeling like they are becoming (receptive)
But dont let it go to the head,. cause it could be anything and nothing..
Somebody recently posted a dream that the 28th of september was gonna be a (everybody burns
in a big flame from the sun day) ... Funny,.. I didnt even get a tan on that day..
So,..
fun to speculate,. but some should leave the worring to their god.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: bobokitty

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Great to see this thread is still generating healthy discussion. I have something to add - for those that don't believe you are free to leave now and leave the rest of us to learn.

For those that do believe - a lucid dream two nights ago - a grey meteor/asteroid/whatever was coming straight for me. The object was so clear I could see the pock marks on the surface and the colour was grey. I stood my ground and did not move and as such I moved to another dream. Now the dream could be literal - this means that there is something in the sky that is headed our way. Think literally - we don't learn about astronomy/astrology in school - only those who are inclined pursue knowledge of these subjects after school years have ended. Add to this the lies and deceptive behaviour of TPTB.

Next I want to explore the metaphoric meaning - it could be that the cabal/illuminti/whatever have something huge that they are throwing our way. Anyone who has researched the cabal/illuminati/whatever will know that they have had plans for a long time. Could it be that the cabal are throwing something at us - from the sky - meaning from a place where a lot of us are unfamiliar?

Next night another lucid dream about Saturn - I was in a vehicle in the passenger seat and asked to look at the terrain and describe it and look for buildings. One of my dream books suggests Saturn represents overcoming restrictive situations. Metaphoric meaning - exploring unchartered territory/knowledge.

What I sense from the information shared by other 'dreamers' within this thread - combined with mine - is a need to get beyond the lies that TPTB have fed us for as long as we care to imagine. Then there is the dimension of dates/times/places and specific information. Consider all the scientific evidence that has indicated past cataclysms - civiliasations that vanished overnight or into the ocean - all the unexplained astronomical knowledge of ancient cultures. This is what I have added - after researching - the only thing that is missing from all the scientific ancient information is a single civilisation that mined for oil. No excavation site has shown oil rigs. Evidence for nuclear energy and vitrification but not for oil rigs.

I believe that our beautiful planet Earth has been drained of oil for the first time in all her history. Oil takes an enormous length of time to form. My understanding is that Earth is not far from being completely drained of oil. I know other elements have been completely mined - yellow topaz is my birth stone - there is none left to be found in Earth.

I will stop now and let those who are interested ponder my dreams and subsequent conscious thoughts.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I noticed another thing for October 16, 2011. Here is a chart by Luis Vega from Sonoma State University of eclipses. There is a tetrad between 2014-2015. This chart marks out a perfect 7 year tribulation period. Even though I have looked at it several times, I failed before to see that he puts the beginning of the tribulation at about October 16th...in fact it looks about right on... www.sonoma.edu...

These solar and lunar eclipse are all on important Jewish days, either Jewish feasts days or the 1st of Av. The 1st of Av is know as a day of trouble for the Jews. That could translate as a time of Jacob's trouble also known as the tribulation. Notice eclipses in 2008, 2009, and 2010 all on the first of Av...It is like it is telling us warning, warning...tribulation is coming in 2011.
edit on 6-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

I too believe strongly that Jewish feast days are important. My understanding is that every major event in history correlates with a feast day. Jesus was a Jew after all. However, after some checking it looks like the 1st of Av was on August 1st. October 16th shows that it's the 18th of Tishrei. I've never heard about the 1st of Av being known as the day of trouble for Jews, but am very interested. If you have any further information, can you please link it? Thanks!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Yeah I know,. it is really just speculation,.
But some here seem to really believe the hype..
SOO many people On ATS have posted dreams and they have been nothing
Hell,. early in this year I had a dream about a huge quake and saw numbers 11/26
But am I freaked out by it ,. no
the world around us IS changing and some people are feeling like they are becoming (receptive)
But dont let it go to the head,. cause it could be anything and nothing..
Somebody recently posted a dream that the 28th of september was gonna be a (everybody burns
in a big flame from the sun day) ... Funny,.. I didnt even get a tan on that day..
So,..
fun to speculate,. but some should leave the worring to their god.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: bobokitty

Yes I know there is a typo on the chart but the eclipses in 2008, 2009, 2010 were all on the first of Av.

NASA: Total solar eclipses occur on these dates:

* Aug. 1, 2008 (1st of Av)
* July 22, 2009 (1st of Av)
* July 11, 2010 (1st of Av)

I am glad you made me look up the 1st of Av. It is actually the 9th of Av that is a terrible day in history for the Jews. But the whole month of Av is known as: The Month of Av Disaster and Consolation. Which makes a whole lot of sense to me of what is coming...the tribulation and rapture....disaster and consolation.

Feast of Tabernacles is October 12-20 this year.
That would put Oct 16 right in the middle of the Feast of Tabernacles.
edit on 7-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join