It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the 16th.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

Originally posted by Required01

Originally posted by Required01
Human4life,

You claim to be abducted by aliens, and supporting there existance while you believe in the bible and christianity?

Tell me this.
Why did GOD hide from us that there are more species out there then us?
Why did GOD hide that he created more then one world?
Why where we not tought to live in one unity with other lifeforms out there?

Thanks.

It saddens me that at some point every argument reaches this god/no god argument. If someone has reached their zenith/place in the universe/potential for life through the love of any higher power, then my hat is off to them for seeing the light that way. If other reach that potential through awakening to the world through a lack of a higher power or even seeing the truth for what it is, there again, you have acheived the same path on a different road, and again, my kudos to you for being smart enough to see your world for what it is.
Don't you see TPTB want to divide us over the god/no god debate, aliens/no aliens, etc, etc, ad naseum. What if God is real, what if he isn't? Does it really matter some use their gifts to bring their love of higher powers closer to their own truth? Does it really matter if the lack of faith and the search for "real answers" bring others closer to their own truth?
I see that from posts on here people, many of us have been through our own hells, and found our own place through different journeys in this messed up universe, and we have all come out with one plan in mind; to set things right. How we arrived at that point and what we believed in along the way is all a part of that journey, and now here we are.
A close friend of mine is a pastor at a local church, and he uses his insights to reach a state of love for God, for that is his belief. One thing he always says to me is "the big bang has been proven, that at some point the tiniest fragment exploded , bringing all life with it. But what if a divine hand caused that spark?" Just something to digest.

Did you read the 3 lines? Or did you see the word GOD and start with asumption without reading? Where do i claim GOD does not exist?

You are right, I did read your post along with the first line, essentially saying "how can you believe in the divine and the existence of aliens at the same time?" Why not believe in both?
My point wasn't to argue your questions, nor to deride what you believe, just to validate that roads to wisdom and elightenment can have many paths, and just because you take a different road to me to someone else, etc, doesn't neccessarily mean they are being hypocritical or can't see the light of truth from more than one viewpoint. You assumed my reply was a big "YOU"RE WRONG!", but it couldn't be further from the truth, I don't do that as it is pointless and harmful to criticize so. My post was about saying the roads we take often take us in different directions, and with or without science or religion playing a part sometimes we arrive at the same point, which is where we are now. As I keep saying to people, we are masters of our own destinies, and we are beginning to see that finally. Remember they call the area of our brains the temple for a good reason

I hope this cleared up my post a little.

Sorry but your still misreading my post. I'm not implying that he should choose between aliens or GOD.

He says he believes in the way of Christ, everyone knows the way of Christ is discribed in the bible, there for nomatter what he claims he is a christian. So i'm not saying believe in aliens or believe in GOD, i ASKED him the 3 follow lines.

GOD spoke to many people including Mozes and Jesus, why did he not MENTION E.T.'s or other worlds then earth? Why did GOD hide this in the BIBLE as in his religion as he believes in the way of Christ. If people believe in 'Jesus Christ' so not GOD why is there nothing in the bible about aliens or other worlds in our universe?

If Christianity is true as all believers ofcourse claim, and it turns out aliens do exist, WHY did GOD not tell man about this when the bible was written? Something this huge that other beings live on other planets in the galaxy/universe would surely be in there IF GOD mentioned to there followers.

This is what the 3 questions are about, not to make a person choose between GOD or aliens.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life

He never did, it was hiden from us by the wicked ones the Hybrid aka the Nephilim.

Where is your proof? Show me anything that proves your 'theory'

He never did, even Jesus went to say to Poncio Pilate "My Kingdom is not from this Earth" right there he is telling us there is life out there.

You mean kingdom of 'heaven'? Your right that is not on earth, does that mean Jesus is a alien?

Yahweh was challenged by Lucifer in front of the celestial Cort of Angels, Yahweh gave Satan time to prove his point about humanity, he told God that we humans didn't need a God to worship, so God gave him the chance to prove his point. Not all humans follow Satan, there is a few of us who worship the true God of creation Yahweh.

Does any of that explain my question? Witch was why GOD didn't tought us to live in UNITY with other lifeforms as in aliens?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

Getting kinda way off topic here, I'm not going to wind up in a full-scale argument over meanings behind words or posts, just my two cents, yours, etc, end of conversation. It would seem your questions were answered anyway, so I will steer the conversation back to it's source.
What dates and events do you here on this post see coming up? Do you see the changes in mankind for yourselves, and what are your experiences with them.
I would also like to know about others experiences with ears ringing, and what they theorize it means.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

God does talk about ET, he is one him self, and then again he is not from this world, he comes from another demetion out in space aka heavens.

Look at the book of Ezekiel for once and read, he start talking about celestial beings coming down from heavens in a wheel within a wheel, he further explain with his primitive thoughts what he actually saw, and there was God and Yeshua siting next to each other. He further explains the different enteties that was there at the time in great detail.

Then you have the book of Enoch, he has a better explanation about these extraterrestial and how they came to earth etc etc... "Jesus will come back to earth the same manner he left it" ( one Angels said to the apostles). And thats when Jesus was lifted up in to heavens, and a cloud took their vision away from Yeshua sighting. ( you can see right there Jesus was lifted up, the same way I was lifted up when the Angels cured me from my illness ) "ABDUCTION".

There is a celestial division, Good and Evil... Angels and Fallen Angels..... Reptilian and Bird people. They have been at war for a long time, even here on earth, our millitary ( Nephilim and Dumb down Humans ) are fighting against these celestial beings " Angels", Dumb down Humans and the Nephilim are not just joining forces with the Fallen Angels... Satan created the Nephilim and some how hipnotise or dumb down humanity to fight the second coming of Jesus. Thats why they are demonising his second coming to earth, with movies, books and television shows. Remember this is Satan's kindom, NOT! God's kindome, he will desive humanity from all angels. Jesus further explains. The kindom Yahweh gave Yeshua is not from this earth, the thrown that our God of creation Yahweh handed to Jesus to comand is out in space.

Look what is going on in our faces and very little of us know this is happening here on earth.

edit on 11-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Like I sad before, The Nephilim gave us Religion, most churches show you what they whant, but they don't show you the truth and thats why many people today have no clue what the bible is talking about. They can reed the bible a thousand time and still don't get it, is because they have been brain wash, something like a spell or hypnotism.

Religion was created by the Fallen Angels handed down to the Nephilim and thought to humanity to dumb them down divide and conquer.

Back in the days of Moses, God went at war with the Egyptian gods and our God beat them, thats the reason he got the people from Israel out of Egypt. Today Egyptians are killing Christians, why? There is a reason why ( BECUSE THE ANTIENT SCRIPTS OF THE BIBLE ) Humans follow the Nephilim and thats why you see the distruction you see today. We are not that far fetch here in America, Americans are trusting these Hybrid people and thats why we are in the hole we are in today, just because they are not paying attention to history.

History is repeating it's self, " The Pharoh of Egypt is raising his empire against Yeshua, they are getting ready for a huge celestial battle, in the future you will see the underground Nephilim coming up into the surface, yes you will see the Anubis and other Egyptina figures painted in the pyramids of Giza coming to life, is an army of dumb down humans and monster geting ready to fight Yeshua.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Getting kinda way off topic here, I'm not going to wind up in a full-scale argument over meanings behind words or posts, just my two cents, yours, etc, end of conversation. It would seem your questions were answered anyway, so I will steer the conversation back to it's source.
What dates and events do you here on this post see coming up? Do you see the changes in mankind for yourselves, and what are your experiences with them.
I would also like to know about others experiences with ears ringing, and what they theorize it means.

I agree with you, but I had to make this clear to him cause is important for people to know and have knolege of.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
reply to post by Human4life

That is nothing more than a scare mongering video!!

The eruption at El Heirro will not cause a tsunami on the East Coast of the US!

The volcano he is thinking of is a volcano on the island of La Palma, it is the Cumbre Vieja, it erupted in 1949 and caused a fissure on the island, IF that fissure on that island broke off during an eruption it would cause a very large tsunami on the east coast of the US.

El Heirro is not on La Palma and is not going to cause a tsunami.
edit on 10-10-2011 by WhoDat09 because: (no reason given)

I have to look in all directions for info and if I came across this video is because is important for the people here interested in this subject of October 16th thing.

Now if you know something please collaborate for the best of our intreast.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
10/11/2011 -- Volcano Alert ! New Caldera or massive vent at Sakurajima Volcano in Japan 桜島]

sincedutch.wordpress.com... tain/

After watching Sakurajima Volcano erupt daily for months on end, today I noticed a NEW spot erupting smoke/steam on the back side of the mountain... this has now progressed into a full blown large venting --- possibly the formation of a new caldera, or a second smaller cone.

I'm still hoping nothing happens on Oct 16th, I'm just keeping an eye on things.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Human4Life - I missed a part of my post - in the first paragraph I am referring to when I sleep - don't sleep lying straight.

Much Peace...

Thank you Amanda for your kindness, I know your doing it to help not just me, but for anybody that this makes sense too.

But to be honest with you, I can't do those things, from my beliefe thats a sin towards my God Yahweh and I yet have to keep my humble loyalty to my King and Lord Yeshua.

But thank you so much for trying to help me, peace and love to you too, let God guide you to salvation and bless you to eternal life here on earth. Amen!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Your questions:

God did not hide this from us it is in the Bible. There are not more species they are demonic genetic mutations. We are told in the Bible during Noah's time that they(fallen angels) were messing with the genetics. They married women and created nephilim. The Bible also tells us that the last days of this earth would be the same as in the time of Noah. The aliens are demons.

See above reply; God did not hide from us that there are other worlds in fact He tells us there is a new heaven and new earth waiting for us after the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ. Since it took God 6,000 years to create this earth and we are in the very last days, we can only assume that the new heaven and new earth has already been created and waiting for us after the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ. There is not another planet with aliens on it. The alien invasion that is coming is a deception. The Bible tells us there will be a grand end time deception.

Revelation 21:1 1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

The aliens are demons.(fallen angels)

edit on 11-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

My thoughts on the ear ringing. Yes my ears are ringing from time to time also. I think it is demons. When it happens to me I say"leave in the name of Jesus Christ my Savior" and it stops right then. I have read stories, one I think was ozzie osborne and he said that he had the ringing in his ears and then entities would appear to him. He said they even helped him write his songs. They would also be standing at the end of his bed talking to him. I am not sure but I think that is on the video "They Sold Their Souls For Rock And Roll" on youtube. I think that is the video it is on, not sure though.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ok I have to clarify something here, we have to learn what the definition of Alien is, lets see:

Types of "alien" persons are:
An alien who is legally permitted to remain in a country which is foreign to him or her. On specified terms, this kind of alien may be called a legal alien of that country. This is a very broad category which includes tourists, guest workers, legal permanent residents and student visa resident aliens.
An alien who has temporary or permanent residence in a country (which is foreign to him/her) may be called a resident alien of that country. This is a subset of the aforementioned legal alien category.
An alien who is visiting a country (which is foreign to him/her) may be called a nonresident alien of that country. This is a subset of the aforementioned legal alien category.
An alien who is present in a country (which is foreign to him/her) unlawfully or without the country's authorization is known as an illegal alien of that country.[2] An illegal alien commonly refers to a foreign national who resides in another country unlawfully, either by entering that country at a place other than a designated port-of-entry or as result of the expiration of a non-immigrant visa.
An enemy alien is an alien who is a national of an enemy country.
.............................................................................................................

God is not human and this is not the planet he resides in nor was Emanuel who later became Jesus in human form. This is the planet of Humans it was given to us by God him self.

Like I said their is a celestial division among them, there is good UFO or Aliens and Bad UFO or Aliens, so the bottom line is, not all celestial beings aka Aliens, UFO's are bad. Now how do we know which ones are good and which ones are not?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Ok I have to clarify something here, we have to learn what the definition of Alien is, lets see:

Types of "alien" persons are:
An alien who is legally permitted to remain in a country which is foreign to him or her. On specified terms, this kind of alien may be called a legal alien of that country. This is a very broad category which includes tourists, guest workers, legal permanent residents and student visa resident aliens.
An alien who has temporary or permanent residence in a country (which is foreign to him/her) may be called a resident alien of that country. This is a subset of the aforementioned legal alien category.
An alien who is visiting a country (which is foreign to him/her) may be called a nonresident alien of that country. This is a subset of the aforementioned legal alien category.
An alien who is present in a country (which is foreign to him/her) unlawfully or without the country's authorization is known as an illegal alien of that country.[2] An illegal alien commonly refers to a foreign national who resides in another country unlawfully, either by entering that country at a place other than a designated port-of-entry or as result of the expiration of a non-immigrant visa.
An enemy alien is an alien who is a national of an enemy country.
.............................................................................................................

God is not human and this is not the planet he resides in nor was Emanuel who later became Jesus in human form. This is the planet of Humans it was given to us by God him self.

Like I said their is a celestial division among them, there is good UFO or Aliens and Bad UFO or Aliens, so the bottom line is, not all celestial beings aka Aliens, UFO's are bad. Now how do we know which ones are good and which ones are not?

I think once the tribulation starts they will say that Jesus was never even on earth, that it was a fable. That is why I think they are planning on bring up a landmass with a lost civilization to deceive people into thinking that Jesus never came here and was all a myth. So if you encounter them ask them the question below; ask them did Jesus Christ come to earth in the flesh? I think they will probably say no. This is also more than likely part of their end time deception.

1John 4:1 1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I understand what your saying and you are tottaly right, No one knows the time an hour of the second coming of Yeshuah, not even Yeshua him self, only Yahweh.

Angels of God are here as well, some are flying disc, Orbs and Cigar Shape UFO's.

when you see Jet Fighters or TR3B following those type UFO's is because they are at war with Angels, they have shot down many of these, including the one at Roswell New Mexico in 1947. Jesus will not show him self in till all the prophecies of the bible have taken place, but that dosen't mean Angels can't show up here on earth or out of earth, they've been here too.

You know the reason U.S can't go to the Moon and The Annunaki cant go out to space?

( Click Here )

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

God and the angels have no need of flying discs or spaceships. These are all being shown to get people ready for the coming deception.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

kwell is in the bible, yes thats the way the celestial travel and it's not the way they have told us. Religion kwell religion lied to us, look were religion comes from.

But that is tottaly up to you my friend.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The world wide occupy protests on October 15....does anyone think they might turn into riots with a crackdown of martial law on the 16th? That many people protesting and what have we seen from past events, they never stay peaceful. The government will more than likely send in provocateurs to cause riots. It makes me nervous.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Thats what I was thinking too.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by kwell

I understand what your saying and you are tottaly right, No one knows the time an hour of the second coming of Yeshuah, not even Yeshua him self, only Yahweh.

Angels of God are here as well, some are flying disc, Orbs and Cigar Shape UFO's.

when you see Jet Fighters or TR3B following those type UFO's is because they are at war with Angels, they have shot down many of these, including the one at Roswell New Mexico in 1947. Jesus will not show him self in till all the prophecies of the bible have taken place, but that dosen't mean Angels can't show up here on earth or out of earth, they've been here too.

You know the reason U.S can't go to the Moon and The Annunaki cant go out to space?

( Click Here )

Well this is a discussion forum so we will discuss. I believe their coming deception is going to be a bad alien vs good alien deception. The more I read the more I see them setting up this deception. So what if bad aliens were to invade, scaring and killing people. Then the good aliens come in and save the day, are you going to buy it? The Bible says there will be a seven year tribulation with the antichrist. I am sure the antichrist will be saying he is a good alien leading men away from their destruction. Are you going to buy it? Jesus said He would come like lightening to take us out of here, not in a spaceship. I do believe they will be saying Jesus is over here and over there...the Bible says don't believe it because they are setting you up to kill you. So if a spaceship shows up to rapture you, don't go. A lot of people are talking about a spaceship rapture....its a lie a deception. I know this deception is close because people are talking about it everywhere even in the media.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join