On the 16th.

page: 5
11
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941
 


Everything on their site costs. Do you have a free link?




posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vamp333
reply to post by kwell
 


can i just correct... my dream about Oct28 that was posted on here nearly 2yrs ago was not about an alien invasion.. it is about whatever causes the red/orange sky + the military killing off any survivors of this event.. just wanted to clear that up.


and Human.. you cant force people to believe what you're saying.. not only has there been so many dates thrown around about earths doom etc lately that its becoming ridiculous.. one has to open their eyes for themself.. you cant force your beliefs or predictions down anothers throat... it wont work.. xspecially around here.. all you can do is put it out there.

Peace - Vamp


I agree, but I must correct you, I'm not forcing anyone to believe anything they don't whant, like you said. I just lay it out there, but I hate to see others misleading people who's searching for answers, thats where my problem is.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Human4Life, your dream may serve as a warning - so if we were to take it as it is (a warning), then we should at least try to find any related links that could instigate the tsunami/floods - and from then on, move forward.

I am trying to find a link between 'water/floods' and Oct. 16th. I still am not able to find any. The only possible thing I can see right now, is CME/meteorites. The way for the tsunami/floods to happen, is if/when there is a sea-based earthquake, or something big falls into the ocean. A CME does not instigate either. Except if/when a big meteorite falls into the ocean (or big chunks of meteorites), in which, sea level will rise. If this happens all over the world, then yes, I can see the link.

When asteroids collide, they produce meteroids. If they don't vaporize, they become meteorites. However, meteroids are also formed when a comet passes near the sun.

As for big chunks of meteorites falling into the sea, they have to be in a quantity that could instigate a big flood. Just one or two, won't do (unless its size is as big as a mountain - we'll become extinct, don't even have to worry about the floods).

Therefore, it's either an asteroid, or a comet. Do we have any asteroids/comet that has a possibility of hurling big meteorites/meteorite down to earth, and possibly, the ocean, to be specific?



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
reply to post by Boomer1941
 


Everything on their site costs. Do you have a free link?


The radio interviews Clif does are always free, that's one stipulation he makes with the interviewer or radio show. The other day I checked out the link and was able to listen to 'whatever' for a few minutes and it seemed like the guy was fairly sharp so it shouldn't be boring.

From the Halfpasthuman website...

Ground Zero Radio
Friday, (Shock)tober 7th, 9pm to midnight (gasp! the horror!).
www.groundzeromedia.org...



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cerridwen
 


Thank you for that, I couldn't put it better my self, your absolutely right, did you check out the links Kwell and I posted?

I'm still searching about this date, what I found out is that in this date there will be many outdoors event around U.S like Football etc etc, there will be many events in Australia as well and maybe other countries too.

It is if like they whanted as many souls out in the open for some reason, and thats just me being a full conspiracy thorist now.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Are you refering to the 16th October, Elenin video, by Paul Begley? By the way:




Comet Elenin should be at its brightest shortly before the time of its closest approach to Earth on Oct. 16, 2011. At its closest point, it will be 22 million miles (35 million kilometers) from us.

CosmoTV




I also came across this:

On the Jewish calendar, under one of the law & customs, is the "Water Drawing" Celebrations (7 nights). I quote:




When the Holy Temple stood in Jerusalem, one of the special Sukkot observances was to pour water on the Altar. The drawing of water for this purpose was preceded by all-night celebrations in the Temple courtyard; on the 15 steps leading to the azarah (inner courtyard) stood Levites while playing a variety of musical instruments, sages danced and juggled burning torches, and huge oil-burning lamps illuminated the entire city. The singing and dancing went on until daybreak, when a procession would make its way to the Shiloach Spring which flowed in a valley below the Temple to "draw water with joy." "One who did not see the joy of the water-drawing celebrations," declared the sages of the Talmud, "has not seen joy in his life."

Water Drawing Celebration


From The Taste Of Water

Rosh HaShanah, which occurs fifteen days before Sukkot on the 1st of Tishrei, is our fountainhead of kabalat ol for the entire year: this is the day on which we crown G-d as our king and reiterate our acceptance of His sovereignty. But on Rosh Hashanah, the joy of the thirsting soul in its elemental water is subdued by the awe that pervades the occasion, as the entirety of creation trembles in anticipation of the annual renewal of the divine kingship. Sukkot is the celebration of this joy, the revelation of what was implicit fifteen days earlier on Rosh HaShanah.

Taste Of Water




Now, I don't know if the above has anything to do with the 'water' dream you had, but several people have mentioned that a sort-of worldwide earthquake shall happen on or before Rosh Hashanah, in regard to Elenin.



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell
 


a spacecraft... but it wasnt an invasion.. it was more they were saving the animals from what was about to take place.



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cerrid



I also came across this:

On the Jewish calendar, under one of the law & customs, is the "Water Drawing" Celebrations (7 nights). I quote:




When the Holy Temple stood in Jerusalem, one of the special Sukkot observances was to pour water on the Altar. The drawing of water for this purpose was preceded by all-night celebrations in the Temple courtyard; on the 15 steps leading to the azarah (inner courtyard) stood Levites while playing a variety of musical instruments, sages danced and juggled burning torches, and huge oil-burning lamps illuminated the entire city. The singing and dancing went on until daybreak, when a procession would make its way to the Shiloach Spring which flowed in a valley below the Temple to "draw water with joy." "One who did not see the joy of the water-drawing celebrations," declared the sages of the Talmud, "has not seen joy in his life."

Water Drawing Celebration


From The Taste Of Water

Rosh HaShanah, which occurs fifteen days before Sukkot on the 1st of Tishrei, is our fountainhead of kabalat ol for the entire year: this is the day on which we crown G-d as our king and reiterate our acceptance of His sovereignty. But on Rosh Hashanah, the joy of the thirsting soul in its elemental water is subdued by the awe that pervades the occasion, as the entirety of creation trembles in anticipation of the annual renewal of the divine kingship. Sukkot is the celebration of this joy, the revelation of what was implicit fifteen days earlier on Rosh HaShanah.

Taste Of Water



That seems to go with this scripture:


Isaiah 12:2Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

3Therefore with joy shall you draw water out of the wells of salvation.



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I noticed something else today for October 16. I downloaded the stellarium program because I wanted to see the Revelation 12 in the sky that I posted earlier. I was actually trying to see when venus/the morning star is born. So it seems to go to virgos feet on October 16. I was wondering why saturn didn't seem to move and since that represents the devil, I thought I would put in the date December 21, 2012 and what do you know saturn went down to her feet. The strange thing is in both of the senarios virgo was on her back like she was giving birth until both went to the feet and then she came back upright again. So October 16, 2011 and December 21, 2012 could be important dates.



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Actually, the page DID put up the verse you mentioned. It's at the very top.

I quote:




Draw water with joy, from the wellsprings of salvation - Isaiah 12:3



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I contact friends to help me figure this date of oct 16, they are helping me ( us ) out as we speak .

Thanks to all of you for taking of your time to search this, God bless you all and let him guide you to the truth of salvation.



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Someone send me this video he is making dates calculations to see if anything fits from his research.




posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Here is another end of the world dream that is fitting into the puzzle a little to well...www.abovetopsecret.com...

She had a dream that she was making breakfast and Obama came on with an emergency annoucement about a large asteroid that is on course to hit the earth. Obama is taking over the emergency broadcast system on November 9, 2011 and there is a large asteroid YU55 on course with earth on November 9, 2011.



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Do ya know - all this is extremely interesting. I am blown away by the reality of the situation. I used to be Christian but I have been keeping a close eye on the 'signs of the times' and I feel within myself that the time is very close indeed. I just hope God has not forgotten me.



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelchildoflight2011
 


God never forgets, all we have to do is call his attention for his love and sake and he will remember.



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
Here is another end of the world dream that is fitting into the puzzle a little to well...www.abovetopsecret.com...

She had a dream that she was making breakfast and Obama came on with an emergency annoucement about a large asteroid that is on course to hit the earth. Obama is taking over the emergency broadcast system on November 9, 2011 and there is a large asteroid YU55 on course with earth on November 9, 2011.


That is very intense dream I feel sorry for her, I just imagine how she must to feel when she was living this dream of hers.



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebelchildoflight2011
Do ya know - all this is extremely interesting. I am blown away by the reality of the situation. I used to be Christian but I have been keeping a close eye on the 'signs of the times' and I feel within myself that the time is very close indeed. I just hope God has not forgotten me.


How to be saved... www.creationtips.com... He has not forgotten you, He is right there with you. You just have to turn your attention to Him and listen.



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
can i ask where you have got this 16th October date from regarding ur dream...??



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vamp333
can i ask where you have got this 16th October date from regarding ur dream...??



It was repeated again and again in my dream while everything I talked about was took place.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
reply to post by Human4life
 


My birthday is the 16th,

Nothing's going to happen that day except that I will be one year older


Hooray! My sons birthday too! Yay for Libras!



new topics
top topics
 
11
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join