It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the 16th.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
# 629 Earthquake Swarm At Hoover Dam Being Covered Up?

There exists a potential that thousands of people will die and millions more without power, and the US Government doesn’t care. There are news agencies that know about this and won’t tell you.

______beforeitsnews/story/1215/946/Earthquake_Swarm_At_Hoover_Dam_Being_Covered_Up.html

You are being lied to by our own governemnt.

edit on 12-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Be ready people, we will have a bumpy ride, WAKE UP!!

Something is afoot in Arizona that no one is taking seriously. Consider this: A 2.0 Magnitude Eq is equivalent ot 10,000 pounds of TNT. If there were doing mining then: a. More EQs would show up and then be deleted b. Why is 10,000 pound of TNT is being detonated c. 10,000 pounds of TNT is a Hiroshima sized device I am not saying nuclear tests are being done under this lake. What I am saying is that there are earth movements near Hoover Dam. Dangerously close to the Dam. Laughlin and Lake Havesu are downstream. Hoover Dam provides power for most of the US Southeast

Read more: pprnnews.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I think time is running out. The tribulation is soon to start. Here is a video of someone that thinks the Rapture will be sometime during the feast of Tabernacles. He said he felt that he was told this by God in his spirit.

edit on 12-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Iran Plots To Bomb Saudi And Israeli Embassy In Washington!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
My ears are ringing like crazy today uff!! grrrr... man I hate it so much, what the heck this could be?

There has to be someone out there that knows something.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I will reply in general to the people who think the spaceships are unmatchable with Jesus' rapture. that is not true.remember they are not our stupid rockets inherited from the Nazi scientists. Ezekiel described the Wheels turning on all sides, and Elijah actually board "chariot of fire" that went out of the atmosphere...what if not a sophisticated spaceship that the poor men didn't have words to describe?
We are the ones that need the spaceship (or stargate) - not the Angels or Jesus. By the way Elijah along with Enoch are going to come during the Trbi and to DIE in Jerusalem. How could they die if they are resurrected Jesus-stye already? He never dies again. Obviously they have been upgraded their bodies on molecular and DNA level to the extend to survive and overpass the Biblical ages of 1000. They will resurrect only after 3.5 days their deaths in Jerusalem, and will be taken in ascension-like to Heaven.

So, for us remains the first trip of Elijah to wherever it goes, because it can't be the final destination Heaven either - he is still mortal. Enoch went somewhere and the book of Enoch writes more - we was there 3 times. Another planet. The beings Nephilim or Watchers are not described as good, who did some mating or gene experiment and as a result were punished by archangel Michael in Earth. Did it happen together with the Flood? Seems today's ET some of them are from the same Nehilim who were attractive blond human looking. Other Et are others. We need to discern. God's angels will come at the precise moment of the rapture, that we do not know when exactly will be. Until then - we have a company on earth. A company that might be converted to believe in the Son of God Jesus Christ, and to spread the Good news of the Resurrection beyond our planet Earth.

edit on 12-10-2011 by Gliese581 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
My ears are ringing like crazy today uff!! grrrr... man I hate it so much, what the heck this could be?

I looked online and there are generally 3 theories on what is causing the ringing in the ears.

Type these into a search engine:
Ringing in the ears demons
Ringing in the ears HAARP
Ringing in the ears medical condition

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

The book of Enoch is not in the Bible. Book of Enoch exposed... www.jesus-is-savior.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Originally posted by Human4life

I looked online and there are generally 3 theories on what is causing the ringing in the ears.

Type these into a search engine:
Ringing in the ears demons
Ringing in the ears HAARP
Ringing in the ears medical condition

I am positive is not the other two, I will have to do a research about this.

But I have to add, I think this has to do with the computer or something, cause it only gets louder when I'm in front of the monitor and when I'm off my computer it only dems down.

Thanks kwell.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581
I will reply in general to the people who think the spaceships are unmatchable with Jesus' rapture. that is not true.remember they are not our stupid rockets inherited from the Nazi scientists. Ezekiel described the Wheels turning on all sides, and Elijah actually board "chariot of fire" that went out of the atmosphere...what if not a sophisticated spaceship that the poor men didn't have words to describe?
We are the ones that need the spaceship (or stargate) - not the Angels or Jesus. By the way Elijah along with Enoch are going to come during the Trbi and to DIE in Jerusalem. How could they die if they are resurrected Jesus-stye already? He never dies again. Obviously they have been upgraded their bodies on molecular and DNA level to the extend to survive and overpass the Biblical ages of 1000. They will resurrect only after 3.5 days their deaths in Jerusalem, and will be taken in ascension-like to Heaven.

So, for us remains the first trip of Elijah to wherever it goes, because it can't be the final destination Heaven either - he is still mortal. Enoch went somewhere and the book of Enoch writes more - we was there 3 times. Another planet. The beings Nephilim or Watchers are not described as good, who did some mating or gene experiment and as a result were punished by archangel Michael in Earth. Did it happen together with the Flood? Seems today's ET some of them are from the same Nehilim who were attractive blond human looking. Other Et are others. We need to discern. God's angels will come at the precise moment of the rapture, that we do not know when exactly will be. Until then - we have a company on earth. A company that might be converted to believe in the Son of God Jesus Christ, and to spread the Good news of the Resurrection beyond our planet Earth.

edit on 12-10-2011 by Gliese581 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for your reply, but it's best to discuss this here:

EZEKIEL and his UFO encounter, who is he?,

I have to respect people with diferent beliefs here, I really don't whant to scare them away.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

The energy flowing through your body. Think of your brain as a computer. Some of us are getting uploaded with new material to be able to put things together. You will start noticing what you considered coincidences flowing with Synchronicity, if you don't already. I suspect you already see these things because you seem very open to new material instead of the BS three ring circus most are still trapped in.

My ears are ringing also. Have been for a few months on and off. I am so exited about the new knowledge occurring all around us. 911 looked horrible to everyone but I can see a silver lining shining through. It caused everyone to rethink the reality they live in. Is this just a way the elite shake up the people without telling them what to think?

BTW if you haven't read the book The Celestine Prophecy, I suggest it.

Peace to you
edit on 12-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Thats makes sense to me, I will check it out.. I have this ringing for a long time and I've been asking questions and nobody seams to know the origins of this. Could it be true?

Thanks for your reply, I have to look into this.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
RED ALERT: This guy predicted the Japan earthquake and other earthquakes using the HAARP website. He says he is predicting a massive earthquake for October 16th or 17th.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
All I know is that the elections are around the corner, I know that Obama is the antichrist. He will bring U.S to his Hybrid Pharaoh's feet and he will not be removed from his pedestal any day soon.

So yes this all makes sense and very much, but what it dosent make sense to me, is. Why no one is commenting on this at all? Just a few of us!, we need any info that correlates with this date. It doesent matter if it's a dream, someone you heard talking about this date or anything, jeez anything helps at this point, come on people.

I just hope nothing happens.

Thanks kwell, keep up the good work brother, God bless.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Thank you Kwell for the video about the latest earthquake prediction. I saw this about one hour ago and I thought of this thread and how the OP dreamed of this day.

The reason more is not talking about this is because they are preoccupied with mindless BS being filtered throughout the media. These sites are looked at by many as crazy talk. A great number of people have not noticed the major changes or they are so programmed they will only wake up when their family starts to suffer. The events are happening much faster than any other time in my life. Do not worry about your ears ringing unless it affects your hearing or walking. I honestly feel this is a good thing but only a few will notice at this time. I suspect what some call the Wave is coming. The Wave to me is a information dump to certain people so they can navigate and help others when TSHTF. I know the changes are coming because I can personally feel and see them. I am very excited about this time although many will suffer beyond imagination. The people who start noticing their ears ring will search for answers and that may wake them up to all the other illusions.

Peace to you and all the other good people on this forum

Namaste.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I know I heard something like this years ago, wow!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Is true, people are to buesy with political stuff and whatever.

People behavior reminds me of the movie "Titanic" when the musicians kept on playing music even thought they knew the ship was sinking and yet they were about to die. It's crazy!

I just cant believe people's reaction!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

Have you heard of or seen the U.S. Navy Map of the future. It looks about the same as what you posted

edit on 13-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
She is right, I never thought of it that way, hmmm. Slowly but surely and thats not good. Is like if they were waiting for something els to happen.

Yes and deed is something to think about.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Magnitude 5.9 - OFF THE COAST OF OREGON
2011 October 13 04:13:59 UTC

Versión en Español

* Details
* Maps
* Scientific & Technical
* Tsunami

Earthquake Details

* This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 5.9
Date-Time

* Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 04:13:59 UTC
* Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 08:13:59 PM at epicenter
* Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 43.450°N, 127.102°W
Depth 10 km (6.2 miles)
Region OFF THE COAST OF OREGON
Distances 233 km (144 miles) W of Coos Bay, Oregon
277 km (172 miles) WSW of Newport, Oregon
277 km (172 miles) NW of Brookings, Oregon
365 km (226 miles) WSW of SALEM, Oregon
Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 18 km (11.2 miles); depth +/- 3 km (1.9 miles)
Parameters NST=291, Nph=291, Dmin=234.9 km, Rmss=1.04 sec, Gp= 86°,
M-type=regional moment magnitude (Mw), Version=A
Source

* Magnitude: USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)
edit on 13-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join