It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Hours Sleep In 70+ Hours,The Same Life Ending Dream for 7 Days Straight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Yours is the 4th dream I have read on the boards that mention the stars swirling around..Odd...My recent dream was water rising, 'til I could no longer see any land. So in my dream i busted out the wall between my daughters 2 windows & I was looking for some sort of plastic bins to put my 10 & 7 year olds in, so they wouldn't drown..Drowning is my worse fear!...Good luck to you & I hope you get some sleep soon...I will admit, a lot of peeps are having somewhat similar dreams...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I can't tell you how many different kinds of apocalyptic dreams I've had. Ranging from the whole world being broken apart and the sky seeming to literally fall, to floods, fires, earthquakes and nuclear weapons. Ive died a thousand times in a hundred different ways, from being torn apart by demons to being stabbed, shot, hit by cars, airplane crashes and other things.

These sorts of things represent internal conflicts trying to work themselves out. That this dream has repeated for years means there is something that still needs resolved. Maybe go see a psychologist, like a Jungian analyst, they can probably help you.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LearnedToPlayNice
#3 (and this will sound bizarre) rent (download or buy) a bunch of different Cirque Du Soleil videos. Make them the last thing that you watch before you have no more television for the evening.

Are you serious about this? I thought I've tried every natural remedy known to mankind to beat my insomnia but this is a new one I've never heard before. Did this really help you and if yes, why do you suppose that is so? I'm genuinely interested. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I believe we are days.. maybe a month away from some kind of destruction... Ive had dreams of WW3 like scenario and so have others. Get prepared now and face your fears. Only then will you really be able to relax. a ounce of prep is worth a pound of cure. check out the thread tittled survival. Really good download everyone should have. Lets just hope nothing happens.
edit on 29-9-2011 by nyancat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal

Originally posted by LearnedToPlayNice
#3 (and this will sound bizarre) rent (download or buy) a bunch of different Cirque Du Soleil videos. Make them the last thing that you watch before you have no more television for the evening.

Are you serious about this? I thought I've tried every natural remedy known to mankind to beat my insomnia but this is a new one I've never heard before. Did this really help you and if yes, why do you suppose that is so? I'm genuinely interested. Thanks!

I think it is because the visions swirling around in my head were of happiness, wonder, humor and creativity. Not negative thoughts.

You need to couple it with cutting out the caffine after 4, the tv early and not having any other 'entertainment' input between the fun you watch and bed. Including and ESPECIALLY the internet.

Try it for 2 weeks (with the melatonin)... worst thing that can happen is nothing. But, it worked for me.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hello - I hope you get some deep restful sleep soon. I dream lucidly almost all the time and my dreams are much easier to manage. I have not had a nightmare for over twenty years. Medication - no matter how much you think it will help can actually make the situation worse - your call though.

When you are asleep - do you know you are dreaming?

Once you realise you are in a dream - go with it - it is your dream - you can manage and direct what is happening. Take control - find your Children - take them to a safe place - whatever it is that is in your dream - direct what is happening.

I have dreamt of water lately - very vivid vision - it is a powerful surge of water that is creeping inland - where I don't know but I will try to focus. I usually dream of events about six months in advance. I have a friend who finds them fascinating so I usually tell her - just as a marker in time because I get on with life and forget the dream.

Dreams are a very important aspect of who we are. Jung was spot on when he thought to focus on our dreams and subconscience. Apparently Freud was paid by TPTB to focus on sex as our prime instinct (cannot recall where I read that I have read widely) and that is why his theories were adopted by mainstream psychiatry.

Try to meditate - burn incense - turn off tv and radio - let your mind wander and relax - engage in simple activities like making a pot of tea or sitting outside and just being still. These or something you think of will help. Do them whenever you can. I know what it is like to be exhausted from lack of sleep - I feel for you.

Much Peace...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LearnedToPlayNice

Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely try it and will let you know if I'm successful. Thanks again!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
your subconscious is probably trying to tell you something, but i dont think you can take is as a literal timeline of actual events to come. Just relax.

Every time i have been sick since around 12 i have had the same exact dream, and whenever i have it, i know without a doubt i am sick, usually some type of infection and a fever follows. I tumble through some clouds, i see one of those hypnosis circles, there is a clown/mad man wearing a top hat that shoots a gun and one of those bang signs comes out.

Its probably just your subconscience telling you you're stressed out and this is your bodys response to get you to take some action. I wouldnt dismiss it, but have a beer, turn on a favorite movie and schedule a day off from work.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
reply to post by IJUSTAM

Maybe you should try to finish the dream. If you can stay asleep and go with it, just see it through to the end. Maybe your mind/subconscious won't give you any peace until you do. The less rest you get, the more stressed you will become. Once you know the conclusion to the dream, maybe you can find out more about the situation and get an understanding of what's going on with you. I've had nightmares that wouldn't go away despite the fact that I woke up and fell back asleep two or three times a night, but I can't say I've had one that continued with the same scenario. Just today I posted in reply to a person describing a series of nightmares I had which continued for a month or two. They had the same subject matter and characters involved, but the scenery changed from one night to the next. I finally reached a conclusion with one final dream, and I never experienced the same dreams again.
My advice, sleep through it and get to the conclusion to gain a peace of mind.

I have tries to sleep through it. I just keep waiting up. Finally I have to get up because my mind won't go back to sleep. Last night I made myself stay in bed for the 3 hours I had til I had to get up an go to work. I sleep maybe a total of 1 hr the whole time. Every time I fell asleep, I just heard "Its Time".

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BooKrackers
reply to post by IJUSTAM

Ever have any other instances of these types of dreams?
Is it in the 3rd person, or the 1st person?
do you know anyone in the dream?

Only the one I mentioned about the space shuddle. The dream is in the first person and I don't know anyone, I just remember I can't find the people I do know.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I know you mentioned the one dream sequence where you woke up to the shuttle crash. But, have you had a past history of precognition? I'm wondering if some of the stress, is because you are fighting a possible gift you have.

I hope you do get some much needed sleep soon. It really sucks to be so tired and run down physically.

Welcome to ATS, Good first thread

I can literally read my kids minds. For real. I can also finish their sentence for them when they can't remember what they wanted to say or if they plan on asking me a question. Maybe once or twice I said something was going to happen before it did; but nothing of any great essense.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone I've gotten to read through so far. Will read more when I get home from work. Til then I will just stay awake.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

I was a psychology major in college, and I also have experience with sleeping pills. One thing I know about them is they have this side-effect where they cause you to have more dreams, and more intense dreams. Before I took sleeping pills, my dreams were vague and blurry. After taking the pills, I started having vivid, realistic, high-definition dreams every night. Any dream can be disturbing when it is incredibly real.

What happened to break your sleep cycle in the first place?
edit on 29-9-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
You should really check this meditation prophecy from April this year - the difference from other prophecies is that this one has the solution to survive(cherishing Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life, which means cherishing Falun Dafa) written out in plain:

The huge catastrophe seen in meditation:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Do this

Take the following together about 30 minutes before bed.

1 x 5mg Melatonin
1 x 100mg Vitamin B6
1 x 100mg 5-HTP Vitamin

This will help clarify the dream.
If you want even more vividness take some calea zacatechichi and ingest it in pill form or make a tea out of it to drink.

As for the dream I believe I have had a similar one, I was at my childhood home and the sky was turning blac, there were tornadoes of fire and I remember seeing the sky a blue/purple amongst the black smoke with flashes of light, and it was almost like a white hole that was expelling the black smoke and the colors of light. Everything was quiet and there was a man in my living room, sitting absolutely still, wrapped in gauze like a mummy, bleeding through the bandages while staring at a music box that was playing some tune.
edit on 29-9-2011 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with you. You are only reverbing what many others are quietly accepting - yet yours seems more dramatic. Most people today instinctively know that something is about to happen. People assign different versions of the story pending their creativity, but the ending is the same.

Events like this always happen during the month of October according to history. Hence the abnormal adoration and worship of death during that month.
edit on 29-9-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Dreams have to be interpreted. For example : when you saw the upside down plane, It was the space shuttle in its rollover position. You said that in your dream it appeared to be night. That the sky was full of explosions. Fires everywhere? I might have your answer. You may be recieving a prophecy of when the 12th Planet returns from its 1,800 year journey in 2012. Its on its way back from 30 degrees below the eliptic. When Nibiru/Marduk/Planet X returns, it will most certainly bring space debris of varing size.This debris is from the original impact between one of Nibiru's moons and this planet. That is why one of the oldest names of this planet is Gaia. The name means "the cleaved planet". The lower half of the destruction became the asteroid belt.The upper half became the Earth and the Moon. When the Red Sun was here last, our Sun was blocking most of the effects. This time Nibiru will be infront of our sun.There will be major magnetic fluctuations on the Earth. Catastrophic earthquakes are likely. Meteors are likley to fall. This is what happend to Lemuria/Mu/Easter Island and Atlantis. History will repeat itself. The Ancients counted every planet in our Solar System, including the moon. They knew more about the heavens than anyone alive today.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
Dreams have to be interpreted. For example : when you saw the upside down plane, It was the space shuttle in its rollover position. You said that in your dream it appeared to be night. That the sky was full of explosions. Fires everywhere? I might have your answer. You may be recieving a prophecy of when the 12th Planet returns from its 1,800 year journey in 2012. Its on its way back from 30 degrees below the eliptic. When Nibiru/Marduk/Planet X returns, it will most certainly bring space debris of varing size.This debris is from the original impact between one of Nibiru's moons and this planet. That is why one of the oldest names of this planet is Gaia. The name means "the cleaved planet". The lower half of the destruction became the asteroid belt.The upper half became the Earth and the Moon. When the Red Sun was here last, our Sun was blocking most of the effects. This time Nibiru will be infront of our sun.There will be major magnetic fluctuations on the Earth. Catastrophic earthquakes are likely. Meteors are likley to fall. This is what happend to Lemuria/Mu/Easter Island and Atlantis. History will repeat itself. The Ancients counted every planet in our Solar System, including the moon. They knew more about the heavens than anyone alive today.

Actually, according to this dream mass death will be caused by your fellow man and she is worried she isn't ready to witness it first hand. Even in the light of a supposedly heavenly event, it took the people of Hale Bopp to drink their solution. But per this dream, death is by man. She's worried about her peers.
edit on 29-9-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
You are under stress.
What is going on in your waking life?

Disaster dreams often express fears about things in your life that you believe are beyond your control. You may dreamIt is common to dream that you have had or are having a dream. You could be experience a false awakening, in which you dream that you have woken up from an earlier dream, and are performing the activities you normally perform on waking, such as getting dressed and brushing your teeth. Such a dream can be a sign that you have fallen into a rut in waking life.

Link to rest of article
www.meaningofdreams.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I've heard someone say it before on here, "dreams are directly influenced by your belief system". I stand by that, but this is just plain weird.
edit on 29-9-2011 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join