It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To those who have had some form of "paranormal" or "extraterrestrial" encounters...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kokoro

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by kokoro

I have experienced sleep paralysis many times and still do..How do the colored lights look to you? are they big or small.

Here is my thread and it has a detailed description. I posted it to see if maybe someone had seen anything similar but I haven't gotten many replies so I guess not lol
I don't see them anymore, this happened when I was a teenager, I am in my 30's now.

Green lights

OK..your not going to like me very much...First im glad you don't see the green orbs anymore..As soon as i read about the green orbs it was hard for me to read anymore but i did..Yes i have seen many green orbs and still do.And yes they are of that size..I'm so so sorry..I just want to cry now. This is such a hard topic for me because i really speak the truth..Yes those green orbs are alien. YES they are ALIEN. A bluish orb most likely is a earthbound spirit. and a white orb can be either earthbound or Grey alien..I know this all to well..The answer i give to you I wish i could give you more proof of. I'm not lying and i know im not wrong. Experience speaks for its self..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rowdyrich
Had a paranormal experience when I was twelve, I was home alone with my dog and i heard some loud banging from inside the house. Nothing was there of course and after I sat back down on the couch, my dog started freaking out and i felt something touching my head and of course nothing was there, still creeps me out thinking about it.

When I was eighteen I seen a what i think was a UFO, where my friend and I was driving home and we seen a bright white flash in the sky that did a 180 and was gone, after both of us being quite for a few minutes we started to ask each other if they seen it. I'm still looking for that again.

I really wouldn't look for it..It may be fascinating but you don't know what your dealing with. Once they have you they have you..Unless you were young and maybe moved,then chances are your out of the woods per say...or the aliens have died or moved on .

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I am a skeptic.
I have also had a "ghost" experience a couple times. long story short, ask for a sign of a sterio turning on and the sterio turned on right then and there.

what is a ghost? meh, I donno...but have been unable to come up with any realistic alternatives to what I experienced beyond it is a "ghost" (note the quotes around it...I am not defining for sure what a ghost is, only that thats the best understanding of the events in regards to unseen external potential paranormal action)

So...I have never seen an alien..even though the concept of aliens make total sense to me, but have experienced "ghosts", which make absolutely no sense to me...I guess the world likes to be interesting.

I use to think that ghost were earthbound spirits..That when you die your spirit rises up and you stayed on earth . I learned at least i think that i have learned that once you die, you are dead.(sorry so dramatic) a priest told me that they are demons not earthbound spirits of us..I still have a hard time believing in that,since i have seen so many earthbound spirits and have even talked to them..They so look like people how can they be demons..I have seen demons as well..

I don't see how belief in it being this, that, or the other will help in understanding what is going on. I think it is a way to stop thinking actually when you start believing it is one thing or another without any actual proof...like me not knowing what a star is, so deciding to make up things like..oh, they are fireflys stuck on a big high roof, or flying people with torches, etc...simply put, if it is unknown, then it is unknown, and its pointless to say its your long gone aunt edna or some 2000 year old demon figure...its unknown..and until there is some proof that is beyond any refuting, then thats all it is.

all the "paranormal" events I have had in my life, I acknowledge, I try to use vast amounts of skepticism to tear down anything that could possibly be just normal, then the rest..is just a mystery. I have never had anything that was "demonic" in its definition though..however, I don't believe in demons either, so I guess I don't feel the need to twist experiences to fit any preconceived mold. Sorry if you had some priest convince you to turn a mystery into a horror..but thats your choice I guess.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Hey, I want to know more about you and your experiences. Do you believe in a religion, how were you raised in that regard? Also, have you ever lived anywhere else besides WV or seen anything mysterious outside of WV? I am keeping an open mind about what you have to say, but I just want to know more about you.
edit on 9/28/2011 by Terces_Pot_Evoba because: spelling

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The horror is there..I'm really fighting still..Thanks about the priest though..i have had encounter with demons and devil here in my home and have even seen them with my own eyes..Kind of cool but im paying the price that is for sure..I lived in another haunted home in MD..Where i saw i guess there confederate soldiers . He was wearing all blue uniform with a black strip down the side, and he had a cap on that looked the same..He also had one of those guns with a staff looking thing at the end of it and this weapon was pointed right at my chest..Man oh man i got up real fast and like one of those girls on a horror move, well i couldn't open the door...When i realized it was a spirit LOL ,,I sat back down and it took at least 1 hour for my heart to calm down..LOL

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

OK..your not going to like me very much...First im glad you don't see the green orbs anymore..As soon as i read about the green orbs it was hard for me to read anymore but i did..Yes i have seen many green orbs and still do.And yes they are of that size..I'm so so sorry..I just want to cry now. This is such a hard topic for me because i really speak the truth..Yes those green orbs are alien. YES they are ALIEN. A bluish orb most likely is a earthbound spirit. and a white orb can be either earthbound or Grey alien..I know this all to well..The answer i give to you I wish i could give you more proof of. I'm not lying and i know im not wrong. Experience speaks for its self..

its ok I have entertained that possibility. mainly because this was around the same time period when the sleep paralysis started as well. However, I can always see the room like my eyes are open when I have paralysis and I never saw the orbs when that was happening so I never definitively kinked the two events even though they were occurring at the same period of time. I also had one instance where I woke up in the middle of the night and I was lying upside down on my bed with the covers pulled up beneath me like the bed was made and the lights were there then. That was only one time though..

the sleep paralysis went on into my twenties but hasn't happened in a couple of years. I know it can be reproduced in the lab and that it can include hallucinations too so that is where my skepticism comes in. the brain is a powerful thing, how do I know that was real? I have had sleep paralysis that I knew what it was when it was happening and was able to get through it and wake up and I have also had episodes of it that were less than textbook. They felt well.... different if you know what I mean.

can I ask, what happens when you see the green orbs and why have you linked them to aliens? have they been a part of your abduction experience?
edit on 28-9-2011 by kokoro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terces_Pot_Evoba
reply to post by eeks4

Hey, I want to know more about you and your experiences. Do you believe in a religion, how were you raised in that regard? Also, have you ever lived anywhere else besides WV or seen anything mysterious outside of WV? I am keeping an open mind about what you have to say, but I just want to know more about you.

Just don't ban me OK..Its to late for area 51 as well..LOL..When this took place i had just been anointed by the holy spirit of God.Now i am a christian and have a very strong belief in Jesus and god..I am a natural psychic,spiritually i mean. I can not tell the future nor do i want to ..LOL I am part Cherokee Indian and German. My mother and grandmother are full blooded Cherokee Indian with the black hair and dark skin..I have the Indian cheek bones and was a member of the Etchota tribe but im a pale face like my father..My mother and grandmother use to play psychic game with me when i was very young.

Like im thinking of a number between the number 1 and 10 per say and i just about got it every time...My mother and my grandmother have always been able to see and hear the spirits so I get it naturally..My mother always said that i should practice my physic ability to make a lot of money..I didn't want any part of it. I just wanted to be normal...I use to have pr emission dreams how ever you spell it..I lived in a haunted home in Md. before i moved here to WV.Hoping to get away from the spirits and then this happened...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terces_Pot_Evoba
reply to post by eeks4

Just don't ban me OK..Its to late for area 51 as well..LOL..When this took place i had just been anointed by the holy spirit of God.Now i am a christian and have a very strong belief in Jesus and god..I am a natural psychic,spiritually i mean. I can not tell the future nor do i want to ..LOL I am part Cherokee Indian and German. My mother and grandmother are full blooded Cherokee Indian with the black hair and dark skin..I have the Indian cheek bones and was a member of the Etchota tribe but im a pale face like my father..My mother and grandmother use to play psychic game with me when i was very young.

Like im thinking of a number between the number 1 and 10 per say and i just about got it every time...My mother and my grandmother have always been able to see and hear the spirits so I get it naturally..My mother always said that i should practice my physic ability to make a lot of money..I didn't want any part of it. I just wanted to be normal...I use to have pr emission dreams how ever you spell it..I lived in a haunted home in Md. before i moved here to WV.Hoping to get away from the spirits and then this happened...

I really wish this didn't happen to me..I have seen the devil and his fallen angels here as well..Satan can look handsome and he looks like ash when he flies..He also looks like a skeleton in hell..He left a picture of himself in one of my pictures..My grandmother still is alive however my mother is not.My grand mother still sees the spirits and talks with them as well..I have seen God roll in as well..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Terces_Pot_Evoba

A few UFO sightings, most just distant lights, but one when I was just a child that was fairly extreme.

I was in some bushland near to my home in the suburb of Oatley in Sydney, Australia when I felt like someone was watching me. I looked around and noticed an absolutely silent silvery machine just across the creek from me (about 100 feet away).

It had a small "slit like" window which was darker than the rest of it and a conical "spire" which arose about half way along what appeared to be a tail fin. The tail fin and the spire were a slightly darker metal than the body and not so shiny.

The body (I assume) was roughly like a "squished" lens shape or a eccentric ellipse, with a slight indentation in its upper rear surface and splayed out towards the back. It would have been about 20 feet from edge to edge.

The metal was highly finished and silvery, like it was wet/liquid. Perhaps like a drop of mercury looks, but definitely solid.

So the thing just sat there for a minute or so and I ducked down to be less obvious but the window was facing me directly so I think they knew I was there. Then the background started to go cloudy (we were in a valley and so the background was the bush & the side of the valley) and the thing rolled forwards but at the same time appeared to recede from me and get smaller (it couldn't actually do that because the ground, the side of the valley, was there).

It just dwindled until the cloudiness obscured it and then the cloudiness just faded away. I went across to where the thing had been and there was no physical sign that it had been there, no broken branches or marks on the ground.

I was left with the impression that it was a real machine and it had come (across time?) to see me, which made me feel special.

I have also had several odd "supernatural" things around me, the main ones are some totally "out-there" miraculous answers to prayer (I am a Christian, born again type) but this post is taking ages to type so I'll stop here.
edit on 28/9/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I have had weird experiences for several years,they come and go.

A link about my experiences with videos,please let me know what you think.

Link-www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards to all

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kokoro

I saw these green orbs before i knew i was abducted..I still see them..They are spirits..Oh yes i link them with the abduction,,,never saw green orbs in Md. what so ever..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

That one i can not explain what so ever..Very interesting though...I'm a born again christian as well..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This is a fool's errand for both of our efforts.
But I will contribute this: I have always believed in UFOs, but until my time-loss experience at about the age of 24, I was a very typical rural eastern Illinois redneck. After that time I discovered sudden changes within myself that for want of a better word, I will concisely say they made me into half a liberal.

Suffice it to say that war within me is still going on decades later. A perfect example is that I frequently bitch from my redneck side on ATS about the coming NWO, yet, I know in my soul that is exactly where we must go to survive as a species.

Such deeply personal changes are not unique or original to UFO experiencers, but such were and are mine.
(I rarely revist a thread and in this instance, there is absolutely nothing to defend or argue about.)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatheredSerpent
I have had weird experiences for several years,they come and go.

A link about my experiences with videos,please let me know what you think.

Link-www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards to all

Great video!! the videos at night i really cant tell..Ive seen the ufos really close up..The picture of the face in the cloud i actually say two..I have seen so many pictures of Satan emblem,black hearts and many faces in the clouds here where i live..I have no job due to what im going threw to even buy a cheap camera.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Can you tap into the spirit world for information? For instance, without knowing me, could you obtain the name of a deceased family member of mine, or get a warning from one of them to me or a family member who is alive, or any type of detailed and accurate info?

I must say, you have captivated my imagination thus far, which I am sure is not uncommon for you, but before I can back you and your experiences, I would like to request that you try and get this personal information for me, and either update it to this thread and/or u2u me the info. Regardless, I do sense sincerity from you, but I need you to try to bring this one home for me.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Please do tell, in short, of your miraculous answers to prayers, and the such, I think they should be welcomed into the thread as well. Thanks for posting!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Was a random period,i know that the night time videos dont hold much for most as theres nothing to really measure height,distance etc.But for me they hold so much more.
Life sounds pretty random for you to,keep smiling

Regards to all

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

To give you a little advice first Confederates typically dressed in tan instead of blue as that's what the Union dressed in, and the pointy thing at the end of the gun is called a bayonet. Also it's spelled premonition. (not trying to be a grammar nazi but spelling that wrong can change the meaning entirely)

The only paranormal experience I can recall is when I was home alone and my brother wanted me to test his new tv for him since he was at college and had to leave the tv at the house until after Christmas break. I was just chilling in his room when I heard a high pitched scream that was kind of faint but sounded like it was from a 12 year old girl. Then I heard one of my dogs do a real low growl that I've never heard him do before in the past 13 years. As I recall a dog growling randomly at something is never a good sign. Then I heard it again a little clearer and little louder. Once again my dog followed with a growl and one of my other dogs joining him. A few seconds later all 3 of my dogs sprinted into the room and just remained calm until my parents got home.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Ultinium because: typo

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Terces_Pot_Evoba

I'm so sorry..not at all can I do this..I am now destroyed by the spiritual beatings i take on a 24 hour basis,, God has my life in his hands right now..I don't practice...Its evil..cant stand it..I do hope you can find someone to help you though..and thank you for asking...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FeatheredSerpent

Faith and love is all i have left..Not to many smiles but ill give it my best shot...Thank you for your pics..they were great..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join