It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufos and me

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
all my life i have seen weird objects in the skys,at the age of 18-19 i had a weird experience at my local church(wymondham abbey england) involving a bright(i would say neon) light that made the whole church light up,it was on the news as a comet/meteorite i believe(theres footage of it from a security camera in gt yarmouth),only trouble i have with this light is that it left no shadows anywere,the light was coming from the sky but we couldnt see were from.almost felt dream like,this made me start researching such things as ufos,cropcircles etc,after a few years i lost interest and forgot all about it although i was still interested in ufos.in the month of july in 2007 things changed i started seeing lights in the sky around my house,it was almost like they (the lights) would call me to the window to see them(which trust me i know sounds crazy)i would be sitting watching tv,when i would get the urge to look out and there would be the lights outside of the window,my longterm partner even noticed this,but didnt really say what she felt about it.

i told many friends about this sadly they thought i was going crazy until i got myself a camcorder and proved what i was seeing,although 2 did have the pleasure of seeing ufo#01 first hand,i will now describe the events of that night-2 friends came round we sat and talked for a while,we were speaking about the lights i had seen and i was showing them the footage i had,when i had the urge to look out the window and low and behold the lights were outside different to what i had seen before,i called my friends and went outside and started recording,my friends at this point were very excited,one of them who had driven was going mad saying he wanted to drive over to were it was but i wasnt so keen i wanted footage but after 5 mins of recording we decided to drive down there,my partner watching from the side window of the house(she was to scared to go outside),upon reaching the car we couldnt get into it his keyfob wasnt working which said was highly unusual so we decided to go back to the other end of my garden to watch it some more,my friend confused by his keyfob remained in range of his trying to get it to work after roughly another 5 mins his carfob unlocked the car and we all piled in,we drove to were we thought it was roughly(which to our eyes was about 2-3 fields away) we arrived and drove around the area and saw nothing,after 15 mins of driving around we had enough and returned to my home,as soon we walked in my partner asked we were ok because after 2-3 mins of leaving the light had shone a bright red and then dissapeared,clearly this had shaken her.

within this month i also had been recording during the day with nightvision to try and see how much truth there was to chemitrals this is when i recorded the weird cloudface image,i didnt even see it at first my partner saw it upon us replaying what i had recorded.

i must admit this did shock me but not as much as after a few months of all this occuring i would wake up with scratch marks on my body(mostly my head/face and torso) that would sting like crazy,this really worried my partner as we couldnt work out were they came from.the worst one i had was on my neck and it was deep,there was about 5 scratches in total on my neck,after a few days these scratches would heal(i did get pictures of the scratches on my neck).i will try and recover this photo if i can,i no longer have it on my computer but i think some friends may have it.this has all stopped now but just wondering what peoples views are on they videos/subject.i will try and answer questions if you have any asap.thankyou for your time

regards

links-

edit-sorry if i put this in the wrong place,please feel free to move it

[edit on 22-4-2010 by FeatheredSerpent]

MOD EDIT: Fix YT links and break up into paragraphs

[edit on April 28th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
my links are not working will someone please try and fix them as i have no idea how to,thanks in advance.

regards

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I haven't been on the forums for a while but, i think some people on here are just to funny
, especially in this section.
I finally figure it out where some of these idea's of "Aliens" come from, the answer is HOLLYWOOD! if you watch a bunch of movies about "ET'S" you will see how the plot of there own story resembles the movie.
(I'm not going to be single people out, but all you "edumacated" people out there will know who)

Anyways, in my response to this thread that aircraft you recorded is MILITARY!

So relax, it's nothing sorry to get your hopes down mate

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
You certainly are NOT alone and i keep finding people with a similar if not the same story alike. There is something happening and it has been going on for a long time. At the same time there are also those who want this to go away. Well i just keep sharing my story and that is all we can do. I dont think we have any answers just questions. Some of my history.

Earliest memory

I wake up in my room i am 6 and there are 3 or 4 people standing around my bed on the sides. I cant move , there is a red glowing haze outside my window in front of me. I move my eyes slightly focus and see "it is dark" but in the moonlight and the red light immersing my room. I see that these people are my height big heads big dark eyes. I black out after that told my parents they said it was a nightmare but it wasn't i had been awake during these moments,

My dad yells for me to come here fast. He is standing in the door way to our patio it is one of those sliding glass doors. He points to the sky and says "look at that" there is a long cylindrical object flying at a low altitude over a few blocks away and it is big. He calls the air port and tells them there is a unidentified object flying way below altitude. He has just retired from being an air traffic controller mind you , also a air plane crash investigator of several years and flew in WW2 and test pilot of many years before. He had seen the foo fighters over the pacific in WW2 by the way. Anyway his buddies tell him they have nothing on radar. So we observe this thing for a few minutes. It would stop and hover there then change direction. Then it just shot right up in to the sky vertically like a bullet. Then my dad smiled and said remember this and then he said we were not alone. He passed away in 1983 from cancer and told my mother that he was briefed on the alien presence and was ordered to engage these UFO's and shoot them down. To no avail our jets could not keep up with these UFO's. She thought he was delusional from his treatments. But i know he wasn't.

One day at home i get this strong urge to leave the house it is in the daytime. I walk out the door and walk several blocks not knowing where i am going and why. Next thing i remember i am waking up in a park close by and my head is buzzing. It is later that night several hours later around 4-5 hours missing time. I get home and my mother drills me where did i go she had prepared supper and i had disappeared and i had no explanation. She was upset about this and i had been grounded for a week.

Im walking home from my friends house later in the evening, i black out. Then i remember Im walking up a ramp in to some metallic round building and there are kids next to me withg their hands around my arms guiding me up said ramp. It is a red light filled corridor and i realize this is not a building because of the concave corners and it being something of some construction i never seen. I realize these aren't children but little men with big head and huge black oval shape eyes. I start to panic again i black out. I wake up on a table in pain and i am naked and it is cold. Then i wake up in my room. It is a couple hours later and i walk down the stairs my mom is watching TV and is startled "how did you get in i locked the doors" and again i am in trouble. She called my friends house hours ago and i had disappeared. I had no recollection of what happened until years later. My mother was quite a worrier and is to this day. So i have a splitting headache and i go to bed after getting scolded.

1990 - 1994

The bedroom visitations escalate , i wake up and they are standing around me just like when i was 6. On one occasion i remember being taken out my window and ascending in to a huge craft above my house in to an opening. Im not flying but as if a tractor beam as best as i can describe as from star trek is pulling me in. This is one of the most disturbing memories i have. Simply because i was wide awake and i could get a better view of these beings. They are for lack of a better word horrible to look at face to face because they do this thing with the eyes and instruct me during my time in the ship inside my head. But with pictures not words like a feeling not a language hard to explain. This is when i get to see the Tall ones for the first time. The feeling i had around them was discomfort and an energy that was sickening like a field. They tell me i will be fine. As i can explain it not word for word again but in thought. They try to comfort me the little ones ignore me as if i am an object and do things around me . But the tall ones would address me as another being but in like a way they would simplify things to me. These were usually robed or naked but no visible genitals that i could tell. Where the short ones wore a black spandex suit always. They moved like robots or had a way about them when they moved so different kind of like a robot but also living. They did not just walk like us lets just say. The tall ones moved kind of like strange in a stiff manner but not so much so that it did not move like a human either . The tall ones looked "authentic" where the little ones had a non living appearance to them. They were paler and i couldn't see pours or wrinkles or definition. The tall ones skin had pours but like an old person like leathery. The tall ones ranged from 6 - 7 feet and the eyes weren't quite as big as the small ones. I could go in to greater detail on these years i was visited often. Will share more later moving on.

In a car load of people coming back from a basket ball game i first take notice to a red orb hovering above a field. Next to us. and at first i thought it was a light from a tower then it began to move. There are 5 of us just watching this thing then it shot off at great speed in to the sky. Later there was a reported crop circle in that area. We keep in touch still talk about it today.

Me and my buddy are on a fishing trip and from 5 pm dusk to 9 pm we experience missing time. We may have drank a couple beers each but nothing that would cause us to pass out let alone both of us. So next thing you know we get up and leave , leave our poles and tackle behind. We do not speak about this and just go home. The next day i realize we left our stuff back there and that i had those sticky burr things you y get in the woods all over my pants and shoes. I thought this was odd considering we only were on a river bank and there were no bushes or anything like that on the bedrock. So i go back and the tackle and poles are gone i am angry now. I call by friend and tell him the stuff is gone and he acts strange and indifferent about it. years later he told me what had happened. That he remembers us being in the woods behind the river and that we were both separated at some point he was calling my name then he froze. Then someone was standing next to him and it was taller than him about 6-5 and "was not human" had a huge black eye from the side then he was taken up in to a craft above the trees. He remembers seeing me on a table and him on a table adjacent to me and these short people working around me that i was naked then realizing he was too. He couldn't move and was in and out of consciousness . I recalled some of this last year in a flashback while fishing with my family i had a panic attack and freaked out. Then i told him about my past and my dealing with these beings. He tells me his dad and uncle were taken as kids while in a field by aliens and that he would laugh it off as a joke. Later his father told us the story and that at one time a grey had walked in to his family room while watching TV and that he could not move. He remembers clearly the alien being accompanied by another one saying to the other "he is not the one" then they left. So with my friend it is generational now going on to a third generation from his dad and uncle Now he is coming ti terms that his children are involved. When his uncle to him to his sons. He is a really down to earth person mind you. He moved last year to a new house one night after recently moving in he woke up to his house shaking and these beings standing around his new born boys crib. Now his older son whom is 7 is talking about "people taking me" and in his room. More detail to it again i will answer any questions if you like.

A few days before thanksgiving we have a thick early snowfall. The night before i awoke to some noise and remember looking in at my doorway from my bed and seeing a short person with a large head walking past my doorway and someone standing next to me and then blacking out. The next day my knee was in great pain and swollen up like a soft ball. I can walk on it and i had not done anything during this time in my vacation from work. Just watch TV and the norm. I went outside later that day and realized there were small footprints going around my house and to the woods behind my house. At first i thought there were children footprints but these feet aren't arched or like a normal shoe. like a plain flat boot. So i hobble on to the woods where i discover a huge round area of melted snow about 25 - 30 feet and that the branches above are broken in the radius of this circle. Now i realize i wasn't dreaming about THEM in i would often deny what i have experiences my whole life. So i went to a doctor and had a ct scan and they found nothing wrong with my leg.In his 30 years of work he could explain why he drained a pint of fluid from my knee. yet there was no damage to cause this reaction. I don't know if this is connected it could be very well irrelevant but i can not explain why i was bed ridden for a month with a unknown injured knee. Someone told me on another site like this one that they may have taken out an implant.

January i am at home and my friend is on his way to get me. I have a wired feeling come over me a familiar one that i experienced when these events took place. When he shows up he is like i just seen something and i want you to see it too. So we drive over the hill by my house and we have football field next to my house. He point at it above the field and it is a ball of light pulsing white. I observe and at first thought it was an oncoming helicopter then realize im only fooling myself when it just hovers there. My buddy "not the one taken with me"
having a fascination with these things is freaking out because this is his first UFO. Im rather calm so this object starts to move at an accelerated speed away from us and changes to an amber color. At some point he said he swears he seen a trail shoot out the back when it would change direction. I was too busy looking at the road here and there making sure he wouldn't wreck chasing this thing. So i eventually get out my camera phone and start recording. So we chased this this to the edge of town where we seen it descend or just disappear in the distance. I thought it looked like it landed down over a field several miles from us. So after review of my footage we couldn't see it in the video and this was very disappointing. However you can clearly see his reaction on mine in the video and it is pretty funny. But really no intent on a joke and makes me look bad when i present this as evidence. I made a report to my local MUFON and talked to a field investigator. He said this is not a hot spot for UFO's and that he took my story as genuine.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolman909
I haven't been on the forums for a while but, i think some people on here are just to funny
I finally figure it out where some of these idea's of "Aliens" come from, the answer is HOLLYWOOD! if you watch a bunch of movies about "ET'S" you will see how the plot of there own story resembles the movie.
(I'm not going to be single people out, but all you "edumacated" people out there will know who)

How would you know it was "military" were you there?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Sorry mate i took so long to get back to you,didnt think people were paying attention
.I dont remember being "taken" though,as a child i know sometimes in bed it would feel as though someone had put me in a giant loo roll(the cardboard centre bit)just put that down to being a kid so to speak,never really thought about that...mmmm.Planes? thats the funniest thing i think i''ll hear this year,thankyou for that
.I grew up in this area all my life from a young boy i wanted to be a pilot and knew all the planes that fly around this area as i still do now.I have never ever seen a plane that even slightly resembles any of my videos no offence.

edit~i didnt report this to anyone,only a few friends and family knew about it and most of them thought i was nuts even after they had seen what i had recorded.

regards

[edit on 28-4-2010 by FeatheredSerpent]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I don't feel like typing much but, I've seen that aircraft before it's either this
www.fas.org...

or one of these www.fas.org...
good luck, mate I hope your question has been answered.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I fixed your YT links.

Can you please edit your OP and create some paragraphs. Much easier for people to read.

Broke up your OP into pargraphs.

Thank you.

greeneyedleo
Forum Moderator

[edit on April 28th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I don't feel like typing much but, I've seen that aircraft before it's either this
www.fas.org...

or one of these www.fas.org...
good luck, mate I hope your question has been answered.

I doubt it,can they hover so to speak?do they make noise?and why oh why would any aviation aircraft have 5 white lights arranged around it?Ive never seen that light pattern before,what would be the point of it?

edit~i just noticed you linked to a b-2.....you know how big these things are?the object in the video is half the size of one of those i would have said,plus they dont hover and they damn noisy.please your going to have to do better than that.

edit~ just had a thought about the lights-pimp my plane?

regards

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thankyou for all your help,your a star

regards

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Once again mate, I'm not here to argue/debate just trying to clarify.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Once again mate, I'm not here to argue/debate just trying to clarify.

You have clarified nothing my friend,if it was a b-2 bomber show me some evidence to support this claim please?comeon you cant be serious,why the 5 lights then?and the fact that it doesnt move just sits there?B-2s cannot do this.

regards

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Plot?this is how it is my friend as weird as that sounds,opinions like this are exactly why i havent spoke to no-one before about it,i know it sounds unreal/crazy and please "edumacated"?what sort of insult is that?I thought people on here would help,seems maybe i came to the wrong place

regards

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Being such a rural part of England, East Anglia has quite a lot of strange tales and legends. I'm sure there was a tale of a ghost that haunts Wymondham Abbey. Anyway, I myself spot many strange lights in the skies of Norfolk and Suffolk.

On one occasion when I was a child, we were actually travelling near Wymondham on the back roads near the College. Suddenly the field lit up as if a massive bright goldish spotlight was over it. My parents said it must be combine harvesters as it was that time of year for farmers to work their fields at night time. I just remember thinking it was far to bright for farm machinery.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sightings

Thankyou for your response,got any ideas on what the lights are i recorded?I know the orange orbs have been witnessed around norfolk quite abit and what do you think of the cloud image?

regards

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
So these strange cloud formations were filmed around 2007 in Wymondham? Don't know what to make of them really. Probably chem trials. Was there a storm at the time?

I have spotted many orange orbs in the skies in the last couple of years. Not long ago, I posted about one somewhere on here in Ipswich that did a very strange thing. It sort of disintegrated into fragments of light after zooming fom position to another.

I remember seeing 2 in Oulton Broad. These didn't really do anything out of the ordinary. They just kept to the same speed and direction and were possibly chinese lanterns.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sightings

I was trying to find chemtrails when i was recording the cloud video,can you not see the face in it?Is weird how the orbs on my vids go out so to speak,best theory i heard for them is flares,but that still doesnt fit.

Edit~yep was recorded in wymondham from pretty much the same spot as my ufo vids(in my back garden).

regards

[edit on 29-4-2010 by FeatheredSerpent]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think aliens are just that. Although, I know for a fact, memories and bodily lesions, that abduction is true But, I don't beleive alein abuctions are the reason for my anomilies. TPTB have steadily, since my youth tried to conrol my mind. I have, thanks to the power of His Eternal Spirit, been able to defrintiate between real and fantisy. Which the scientists of this age are obscured immensly. Mind control has been the agenda of TPTB since the mind control was made possible. It is a brainfart of our intelligence. So, I do not nor will not conform to their sinister agenda. I believe, that because I have known since my youth, it has given me the advadtage. The power of Jesus is my passage way to truth since my youth. TPTB have known this and are threatiened by my abilities. Yet, they can't bring me down, no matter how hard they try, and believe me they have. Father"s spirit has overcome many, many, and many more times. He has the power. I will die when He says, not TPTB.
Peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yeah I can sort of make out the face now on looking a second time. www.abovetopsecret.com... This is the strangest orb that I ever saw. Couldn't have been a Chinese Lantern.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sightings
Yeah I can sort of make out the face now on looking a second time. www.abovetopsecret.com... This is the strangest orb that I ever saw. Couldn't have been a Chinese Lantern.

Agreed i cant see it being a lantern,would it be worth putting a link in so people could see were it was/were i was on google maps?thankyou for your time mate.

regards

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join