It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO conspiracy if you believe in conspiracies you need help

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Why do people believe in conspiracies?
There is absolutely no evidence to prove any of them.

I mean look, the 27th of Sept has come and gone, the earth is still here, dooms day sayers, were fabricating how the world was going to end on the 27th or a meteor or spaceship was about to hit......a year earlier from the original 2012 end of the world date, which BTW absolutely NOTHING is going to happen on the 2012, apart from maybe an economic crash, which is not really a conspiracy since the economoy always fluctuates.

Fluoride in the water? Monstano, poison foods?......all mistakes, do you think the people who put fluoride, make your food, have any idea about what those compounds do to the body, ofcourse they dont, it's just a simple mistake, humans make mistakes.
And people greatly exaggerate on how fluoride, destroys the brain and the "pineal gland" and other hippy BS.

You people are grown adults here, you should be better than this, conspiracies aren't real, stop being gullible, and believing # like the Illuminati, or how some "secret shadow government" run the country.

Where's the evidence? theres none, the earth is still here, no comet, no alien invasion, it's the 27th of sept, and nothing has happened.

Where is the conspiracy? you can't prove any conspiracy is real, because they're not, much like religion.

+29 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

I respect your personal opinion on this matter.

Keep going to work, getting home, watching the news and pretending everything is fine.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

ok, tell that to the court system when they sentence someone for conspiracy to commit something..

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Wow, you've taken two steps back into reality and then a step sideways off into ignorance.

link   
flouride is in water, in high levels or not, its not a conspiracy, I even know that one of the teachers at the secondary school I attended back in the day did a study on it, with less than significant findings, at the time.

monsanto, the best documentary i've seen on that is the one about mexican farmers being patented out of their own farms and/or their farms becoming contaminated with gunky corn, which they sell for pitence compared to their heirloom crop that remains, google that one.

not all of them are theory, and for the record im getting a little tired of people stricking out at the mental capacity of members of ats when it comes to tough topics or things that initially seam way out there. its fairly obvious when things are 'way' out there, and we pick up on that. this is a place for civilized debate, lets keep it that way.

link   
It appears that you are talking more of predictions vs conspiracy

As far as predictions go, I have yet to see one come to pass

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

So... your reason for being here is to show everyone the error of their ways?

Now that's productive. I mean look at all the proof you offered. Stellar bit of research you've got there!

Keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You people are grown adults here, you should be better than this, conspiracies aren't real, stop being gullible, and believing # like the Illuminati, or how some "secret shadow government" run the country.

Then maybe you should stop being a troll and quit coming onto conspiracies sites to tell
us how you know better. Just what are you doing here anyways? Does it feed
your ego to come on here and chastise the people on this forum? Knock yourself out.
Hope you've got a thick skin.
edit on 27-9-2011 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
why do people believe in conspiracies? why do people believe in religion? they probably just want something to believe.

link   

"The phrase conspiracy theory gives a distinct impression to the average person. The JFK assassination, Area 51, Roswell, government cover-ups, Jimmy Hoffa, strange disappearances... These subjects sound a bit too fantasy for the average person. And it's quite understandable- they’re supposed to sound made-up. Throughout the mistranslation of time, and embellishment of these stories, facts were added or omitted. Some may be true, and some may be false. But one thing is for sure. If a global secret needed to remain hidden, yet began emerging among the public, the best cover-up is to embellish or alter the story, until it sounds ludicrous. So what happens when the secret involves the government, and the government has intimate ties to the mainstream media, and this mainstream media has been proven to sway at least 80% of the public’s opinion? The logic is undeniable. Media is put into place, in every form, to make people feel stupid for even keeping an open mind towards conspiracy theories. Movies, books, fairytales, and folklore can all be used as tools to make the average person feel insane for supporting or believing a conspiracy. And why shouldn’t they? Our leaders have no problem telling us not to believe or investigate these theories". -- Esoteric Agenda

The speech from President George W. Bush after 9/11 comes to mind. “Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories, concerning the attacks on September 11. Malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves”… The same person who insisted on appearing before the 9/11 commission with the VP, rather than separate, which was their request. And when doing so, they were not under oath, there were no press or family members allowed to attend, no recording of any kind was allowed, and no transcript was taken.

But that’s just my opinion, and I could be wrong! I feel that a person who is looked down upon in these times for simply questioning the information delivered to the public via major news organizations, of which just happen to all be owned by the largest corporations, is the craziest thing of all.

I say the whole issue concerning what are “verifiable facts” and acceptable news sources is a shady one at best. I now realize that every single thing we come to know as human beings comes from either what we see, or what we hear, and sometimes even what we see isn’t reality (mirages, etc.). So even what we get from the news is just based off of some source. Who deems it “verifiable”? A creditable source? That’s why I believe folks should get their information from different sources and angles, and I think everyone should be in charge of “doing their own thinking”. But it also seems apparent to me that there is much to gain from swaying public opinion. “Economics 101 teaches that human beings are motivated by self-interest. This is day-1 teaching in any college-level economics course. And as long as the control over something equals profit, the real power emerges”… That's my quote.

Yea...

link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Why do people believe in conspiracies?
There is absolutely no evidence to prove any of them.

I mean look, the 27th of Sept has come and gone, the earth is still here, dooms day sayers, were fabricating how the world was going to end on the 27th or a meteor or spaceship was about to hit......a year earlier from the original 2012 end of the world date, which BTW absolutely NOTHING is going to happen on the 2012, apart from maybe an economic crash, which is not really a conspiracy since the economoy always fluctuates.

Fluoride in the water? Monstano, poison foods?......all mistakes, do you think the people who put fluoride, make your food, have any idea about what those compounds do to the body, ofcourse they dont, it's just a simple mistake, humans make mistakes.
And people greatly exaggerate on how fluoride, destroys the brain and the "pineal gland" and other hippy BS.

Where's the evidence? theres none, the earth is still here, no comet, no alien invasion, it's the 27th of sept, and nothing has happened.

Where is the conspiracy? you can't prove any conspiracy is real, because they're not, much like religion.

There is no proof that you are real. I'm just reading words on a page. Words that could be posted by anyone. Words that could have been posted by someone pretending to be you. Lets face it... This threas could have been started by a computer or a child

How do I know you are real?

Faith is a fact of life my friend. Just because you sre not aware of having it doesn't mean you don't have it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ah, this must be the bi-monthly COINTELPRO visit. We're not amused nor dissuaded.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

So you believe there are no conspiracies at all and everything in the world is fine, it's just the world turning after all? Well, what you say about those who believe in conspiracies the conspiracy theoriest can say about you as well. And to shoot down CT based on the Elenin conspiracy is kinda weak, because as popular as Elenin seems, I'm assuming most educated people don't buy into it, other than it's a comet. If you wanna read about how bad fluoride is check out my thread here, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's clip from that thread

www.cdc.gov...

On January 7, 2011 the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced new recommendations pertaining to the amount of fluoride currently being used to treat drinking water in nearly two thirds of this country’s water supply. The new recommendations are a remarkable turnabout for Federal Officials following recommendations made by the National Academy of Science (NAS) after their review of the quality of our drinking water. The NAS reports concerns regarding an overexposure of fluoride because of its presence not just in drinking water, but in toothpaste, mouthwash and regular fluoride treatments many American children receive by their dentist. Too much fluoride causes white spotting on the teeth and currently one third of all US children display signs of over exposure to fluoride. This over exposure is known as fluorosis and can lead to more significant health problems. Studies have associated fluorosis with tooth decay, lower IQ, thyroid disorders, and bone damage.

www.healthy-communications.com...

4. Fluoride confuses the immune system and causes it to attack the body’s own tissues, and increases the tumor growth rate in cancer prone individuals. Alfred Taylor and Nell C. Taylor, “Effect of Sodium Fluoride on Tumor Growth,” Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine, Vol. 119, p. 252 (1965); Sheila Gibson, “Effects of Fluoride on Immune System Function,” Complementary Medical Research, Vol. 6, pp. 111-113 (1992); Peter Wilkinson, “Inhibition of the Immune System With Low Levels of Fluorides,” Testimony before the Scottish High Court in Edinburgh in the Case of McColl vs. Strathclyde Regional Council, pp. 17723-18150, 19328-19492, and Exhibit 636, (1982); D. W. Allman and M. Benac, “Effect of Inorganic Fluoride Salts on Urine and Cyclic AMP Concentration in Vivo,” Journal of Dental Research, Vol. 55 (Supplement B), p. 523 (1976); S. Jaouni and D. W. Allman, “Effect of Sodium Fluoride and Aluminum on Adenylate Cyclase and Phosphodiesterase Activity,” Journal of Dental Research, Vol. 64, p. 201 (1985)

Statements from European Health, Water, & Environment Authorities on Water Fluoridation

Germany: "Generally, in Germany fluoridation of drinking water is forbidden. The relevant German law allows exceptions to the fluoridation ban on application. The argumentation of the Federal Ministry of Health against a general permission of fluoridation of drinking water is the problematic nature of compuls[ory] medication." (Gerda Hankel-Khan, Embassy of Federal Republic of Germany, September 16, 1999). www.fluoridealert.org/Germany.jpeg

France: "Fluoride chemicals are not included in the list [of 'chemicals for drinking water treatment']. This is due to ethical as well as medical considerations." (Louis Sanchez, Directeur de la Protection de l'Environment, August 25, 2000). www.fluoridealert.org/France.jpeg

Belgium: "This water treatment has never been of use in Belgium and will never be (we hope so) into the future. The main reason for that is the fundamental position of the drinking water sector that it is not its task to deliver medicinal treatment to people. This is the sole responsibility of health services." (Chr. Legros, Directeur, Belgaqua, Brussels, Belgium, February 28, 2000). www.fluoridation.com/c-belgium.htm

edit on 27-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

WHY are you on a conspiracy site then? I mean seriously.

Do you know what a conspiracy really is?

Oh the whole 27th thing is a prediction NOT a conspiracy. JFK that is a conspiracy and if you don't believe in them read some of RisingAgainst's threads on the Kennedy conspiracy.....they exist!

Also aliens and ufos MAJOR conspiracy.

9.11 big conspiracy

Fed Reserve big conspiracy

Free energy huge conspiracy

Big pharma another big conspiracy.

Shall I go on?

Im an adult and I am not delusional. I do my own research. If you believe everything you are fed then you are the one who might need some help. Why not do some research on your own?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
Wow, you've taken two steps back into reality and then a step sideways off into ignorance.

I just re-evaluated everything.
Conspiracies and theorists, are basically trying to find something, when there is nothing to find.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You cite a few theories and from that have determined that every single conspiracy theory in history never has and never will have any element of truth to them.

Your logic is criminally flawed, and your ignorance readily apparent.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If conspiracies aren't real, then why is conspiracy a crime?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

it is a bit strange you think there are no conspiracies yet have found yourself here on a conspiracy website.
i cannot seriously believe some people think conspiracies do not exsist, there are two extremes of people who need help, those that believe everything is a conspiracy and those who believe nothing is a conspiracy or they do not exsist.

both groups are out of touch in my opinion.
edit on 27-9-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
con·spir·a·cy
   /kənˈspɪrəsi/ Show Spelled[kuhn-spir-uh-see] Show IPA
noun, plural -cies.
the act of conspiring.
an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
Law . an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

If you have a problem with any of the above definitions...please stop coming here.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Op, you might want to do some research RE: conspiracy vs. Conspiracy theory. Just a thought.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join