It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

There is NO conspiracy if you believe in conspiracies you need help

page: 4
6
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Yes, there are SOME conspiracies


But that's not what you said originally.


Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

There's never been a conspiracy theory that was ever true.

You conspiracy fools are always quick to judge.


You said never been one that was ever true.

Now you said there are "some" conspiracies.

Back peddle much?




posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

But when you start saying 9/11 was an inside job.....with no proof, come on man, you actually expect me to believe you over professional engineers and scientists?


Seriously???
Why should I believe you before I believe over 1500 Architects, Engineers, Construction Professionals, Etc.???

PLEASE visit this site...AE911TRUTH.org



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think you are mistaken! The biggest conspiracies are spun and spit out by our governments, our MSM, our corporate and bankster leaders and many religious leaders.
I'm here at ATS looking for the simple truth. I've watched and lived through Viet Nam, the cold war, countless assassinations and seen many governments come and go. Are you saying what they've been telling us is the truth?
All of our systems( economic, governmental, religious) are failing , because they are based on perpetuating lies.
Don't ask me for any sources or videos, because you provided nothing but your opinions, just as I have done.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I wonder if the Op goes onto cookery forums and tells them that 'taste' is subjective and that by claiming cakes taste nice, they are actually deceiving themselves.

Or maybe the OP goes onto children's toy forums and tells the kids that those plastic hammers are actually useless for hammering nails into the wall.

Gotta love a good troll.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
The OP has been exposed as a conspiracy theorist himself. He believes in a shadowy terrorist organization that perpetrated 911 to attack America. It was a conspiracy by Bin Laden!

So the thread's a hoax. He was clearly misrepresenting himself by claiming he was not a conspiracy theorist.


I used to believe, that it was Augmented reality.
You know why, i saw a video on youtube of some idiot saying "look ere guiz a plan3z d1d n0t hit da towerz dawg".
Was he a scientist? nope...are you a scientist...nope...do i believe your "9/11 was an inside job tirade" over the scientists with a master degree.....nope.

osama and al qeuda were the ones behind 9/11, there's proof of that!



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
I wonder if the Op goes onto cookery forums and tells them that 'taste' is subjective and that by claiming cakes taste nice, they are actually deceiving themselves.

Or maybe the OP goes onto children's toy forums and tells the kids that those plastic hammers are actually useless for hammering nails into the wall.

Gotta love a good troll.


Gotta love people who live in never never land, thinking the government is out to get them, and that the illuminati is killing them with fluoride.


Whoa whoa....whh...whats this? a health care card?...by who?.......the government, guess they're trying to kill me by giving me a health care card.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Why do people believe in conspiracies?
There is absolutely no evidence to prove any of them.




HMM??


Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Yes, there are SOME conspiracies, but they're not major like how you people love to exaggerate, such as 9/11, fluoride etc.



Oh dear, backtracking eh?

And you have the nerve to call us schizo's?

Silly person.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
...i used to believe, in reptilians the illuminati, i was deep down the rabbit hole, and so called "truth knower"
You people operate on double standard, you think anyone who doesn't believe your bull# fairy tales are "ignorant, you people are no better than religion.

But a simple re-evaluation made me come to my senses, and i realize, you people are absolutely nuts.

You used to believe in Illuminati reptilians and now you've come to your "senses" and believe no actual conspiracies exists?

You're an "all-in" kind o' guy ain't ya?



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
 


If you do not mean to offend, they why do you call us Liars? I take offense at being called a liar by anyone.
why again are you on a conspiracy site? You really need to just go away



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by jennybee35
33 Conspiracies that were true...



Here you go.....


And here are seven more...

And here are six more that are insane and out there but still plausible...


Lol hahahaha, you expect me to believe that?

A site called "newworldorderreport", no crediblity looks dodgy come on you, you dont believe that do you?
There's just some made up links



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
 


We don't all live in America you utter fool.

I don't even know what a health-care card is, but then again I'm blessed enough to live in a country that doesn't NEED cards or money to get health care.

I think you are on the wrong forum sonny Jim. Go play elsewhere.

Silly troll.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by jennybee35
33 Conspiracies that were true...



Here you go.....


And here are seven more...

And here are six more that are insane and out there but still plausible...


Lol hahahaha, you expect me to believe that?

A site called "newworldorderreport", no crediblity looks dodgy come on you, you dont believe that do you?
There's just some made up links


Made up links, you say? Are you proposing they are part of a conspiracy to fool you?



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
 


The NEW WORLD ORDER is a conspiracy that has been put forth by our Presidents and head of state for the last 20 years . The Bilderbergers are real people conspiring to bring about this NWO thing . You would have to be blind on purpose not to see this Global Government changing our world to impliment the NWO.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm an avid c++ programmer, i love coding and have been coding few a few years now, it's a hobby of mine.
You know what made me wake up to why conspiracy theorists are idiots?

I coded a program, and after weeks of debugging it was complete just up untill a few days ago.
A program that lets your brain operate at a different frequency through sequences by altering the sounds in the area.

Now i used to believe in reptilians more than anyone....did i see any reptilians?...nope... i could see colors more vibrantly...but did i see reptilians?...nope.....is david icke an idiot and tricking gullible people?....yep....is there a conspiracy for global dominance and the illuminati as the champion behind it?....nope.

None of this is real people.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Made up links, you say? Are you proposing they are part of a conspiracy to fool you?




Hahaha - stop it, you're killing me.

I imagine the OP will vanish in a cloud of sheer rage and confusion.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
I'm an avid c++ programmer, i love coding and have been coding few a few years now, it's a hobby of mine.
You know what made me wake up to why conspiracy theorists are idiots?

I coded a program, and after weeks of debugging it was complete just up untill a few days ago.
A program that lets your brain operate at a different frequency through sequences by altering the sounds in the area.

Now i used to believe in reptilians more than anyone....did i see any reptilians?...nope... i could see colors more vibrantly...but did i see reptilians?...nope.....is david icke an idiot and tricking gullible people?....yep....is there a conspiracy for global dominance and the illuminati as the champion behind it?....nope.

None of this is real people.


C++ isn't real?

Then what the hell have you been coding? Magic beans?



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
I'm an avid c++ programmer, i love coding and have been coding few a few years now, it's a hobby of mine.
You know what made me wake up to why conspiracy theorists are idiots?

I coded a program, and after weeks of debugging it was complete just up untill a few days ago.
A program that lets your brain operate at a different frequency through sequences by altering the sounds in the area.

Now i used to believe in reptilians more than anyone....did i see any reptilians?...nope... i could see colors more vibrantly...but did i see reptilians?...nope.....is david icke an idiot and tricking gullible people?....yep....is there a conspiracy for global dominance and the illuminati as the champion behind it?....nope.

None of this is real people.


What the heck does that pseudo-religious lizard folk legends have to do with conspiracies? Do you also lump the 3 Little Pigs in there?



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
 





A site called "newworldorderreport", no crediblity looks dodgy come on you, you dont believe that do you? There's just some made up links


You have to actually read the article and follow up on the items in it. There are documents listed, declassified govt. documents, etc.

But I guess that's not the point of this thread, is it? You aren't trying to learn anything new, you are the little boy poking a stick in the hornet's nest to see what happens.

Having fun?



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
 


We don't all live in America you utter fool.

I don't even know what a health-care card is, but then again I'm blessed enough to live in a country that doesn't NEED cards or money to get health care.

I think you are on the wrong forum sonny Jim. Go play elsewhere.

Silly troll.


Wow, learn some manners you rude dummy.
What is your problem?
I don't care if you dont live in america........why do you think i would care about your country get over yourself.
Who even thinks like this?
Silly lizard



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join