It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO conspiracy if you believe in conspiracies you need help

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

You cite a few theories and from that have determined that every single conspiracy theory in history never has and never will have any element of truth to them.

Your logic is criminally flawed, and your ignorance readily apparent.

I realize that the government is corrupt, but they all are, there's no "secret shadow government" behind it though.
It's just greed and the love of money.

There's never been a conspiracy theory that was ever true.
I applied for a health care card last week, the government sent it, and i receive it today, no comet or alien invasion ruined this for.

Thats the thing i dont get, people love seeing things with both eyes closed.
You conspiracy fools are always quick to judge.

If the government hated us, they could easily kill us of....but were still here, no police state, yes SOME police are bad...but theres no police state like you paranoid skitzo's are screaming about.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Funny post.

Too bad we all know that the universe isn't absolute, there is a balance and shades of difference among all things.

Sometimes things check out, sometimes they don't.

If you reject facts simply because you feel like it, or fear them, I suggest it would be you who needed 'help'.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Even people who don't believe in conspiracies are aware of whats happening with Monsanto. The issues with Monsanto are hard core facts some science, others actual events.

You seem like a bitter person, maybe your conspiracy theorist daddy was to strict and never you he loved you?

link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Why do people believe in conspiracies?
There is absolutely no evidence to prove any of them.

I mean look, the 27th of Sept has come and gone, the earth is still here, dooms day sayers, were fabricating how the world was going to end on the 27th or a meteor or spaceship was about to hit......a year earlier from the original 2012 end of the world date, which BTW absolutely NOTHING is going to happen on the 2012, apart from maybe an economic crash, which is not really a conspiracy since the economoy always fluctuates.

Fluoride in the water? Monstano, poison foods?......all mistakes, do you think the people who put fluoride, make your food, have any idea about what those compounds do to the body, ofcourse they dont, it's just a simple mistake, humans make mistakes.
And people greatly exaggerate on how fluoride, destroys the brain and the "pineal gland" and other hippy BS.

You people are grown adults here, you should be better than this, conspiracies aren't real, stop being gullible, and believing # like the Illuminati, or how some "secret shadow government" run the country.

Where's the evidence? theres none, the earth is still here, no comet, no alien invasion, it's the 27th of sept, and nothing has happened.

Where is the conspiracy? you can't prove any conspiracy is real, because they're not, much like religion.

The whole "September 27th" thing wasn't even a "conspiracy." lol

It was simply a "prediction" made by random people who always make stupid predictions.

Also... I'm trying to understand you...

Are you actually implying that no human beings in the history of our planet have ever gotten together to conspire in an attempt to achieve their goals? You're not that simple-minded to believe that, are you?
edit on 9/27/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
Wow, you've taken two steps back into reality and then a step sideways off into ignorance.

I just re-evaluated everything.
Conspiracies and theorists, are basically trying to find something, when there is nothing to find.

Well thank Christ we've got you here to reassure us that the world is completely fine. Everyone else, you may as well pack up your bags, collect your belongings and go home.

The party is over. It was fun discussing these hundreds of thousands of different topics, but the OP has convinced us that what we were discussing is actually 'not real'.

No need for any proof, let's just take his / her word for it.

Thanks OP. There's a special badge in the post for you.

link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Funny post.

Too bad we all know that the universe isn't absolute, there is a balance and shades of difference among all things.

Sometimes things check out, sometimes they don't.

If you reject facts simply because you feel like it, or fear them, I suggest it would be you who needed 'help'.

CERN recently discovered, it's possible to go faster than the speed of light
Think different
, there is no conspiracy, your just trying to start trouble and conflict, where there is none.
edit on 27-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
In 1938 conspiracy theorists were worried about some guy named Histler (or something like that) and saying that the next World war would happen soon.
What a bunch of maroons! See? the world didn't end, did it?
Silly conspiracy theories and doomsayers!!
They must be short on medications

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
con·spir·a·cy   /kənˈspɪrəsi/ Show Spelled[kuhn-spir-uh-see] Show IPA
noun, plural -cies.
1. the act of conspiring.
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
4. Law . an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

Conspiracy is very real and occurs on a daily basis at every level of society.

Some of the conspiracy THEORIES presented on ATS are questionable but that there is conspiracy is not.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
Even people who don't believe in conspiracies are aware of whats happening with Monsanto. The issues with Monsanto are hard core facts some science, others actual events.

You seem like a bitter person, maybe your conspiracy theorist daddy was to strict and never you he loved you?

Aww seems i struck a nerve with a tin foil hat man, aww bless you.
Anyways, Monstano, is just a mistake, the workers, behind it, have no idea that it's harming people, plus the damage isn't so severe that it can't be reverse.

The way you insult me with your last line, obviously means your scared by the truth i post, since there is absolutely BS in your conspiracy way of thinking.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I applied for a health care card last week, the government sent it, and i receive it today, no comet or alien invasion ruined this for.

Just because two "predictions" didn't come true, has nothing to do with nullifying the probability of all other possibilities. This is absolutism and very narrow in scope.

Also, health care cards have little to nothing to do with alien invasions or comets. It's not even a well designed straw man.

Then proceed to ad hominem fallacies.

Do you even know how to debate sir?

link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

“Economics 101 teaches that human beings are motivated by self-interest. This is day-1 teaching in any college-level economics course. And as long as the control over something equals profit, the real power emerges”… That's my quote.

Something unusual for me - speechlessness. Concisely and powerfully stated!!

link   

Sooooo, if your of that opinion, why would you spend your precious time on a CONSPIRACY WEBSITE? Like the 2nd poster said....go back to sleep, work, watch american idol and dancing with the stars. Keep pretending everything is fine in the world....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
S&F OP for being honest and telling it like it is but I can't shake off the feeling you posted an exact replica of this thread last week to which I also commented on page 2 supporting you for telling the truth and I also seem to have mentioned that fluoride in the water is to help our teeth and bones and stop a calcium deficiency because we don't use enough products with fluoride in every day life.

Deja vu or what?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

edit on 27-9-2011 by Swills because: Delete

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by timelesstales

Sooooo, if your of that opinion, why would you spend your precious time on a CONSPIRACY WEBSITE? Like the 2nd poster said....go back to sleep, work, watch american idol and dancing with the stars. Keep pretending everything is fine in the world....

I used to be kind of like him back in the day. It is because he knows there is something wrong with the world, he knows deep down inside that there is a grand conspiracy taking place, but his ego and arrogance aren't letting him fully understand it just yet. So he comes here and tries to ridicule everyone in an attempt to actually get people to divulge more information for him. He thinks he is so smart and has the world figured out but doesn't even seem to know the difference between "your" and "you're."

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i think we have discovered a troll in our midst
but it's nice to see everyone get together for a change and defend each other

edit on 27-9-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Was 911 a conspiracy by a terrorist organization?

Or a conspiracy by other elements pretending to be a terrorist organization?

What are you trying to say that the 4 downed jets were all purely accidental?

Well wouldn't it be a conspiracy to cover it up even if it was a series of accidents since we don't know about it?

A conspiracy exists no matter which way you look at it.

Your absolutist claims that :

Have been completely debunked by simple logic.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Just because two "predictions" didn't come true, has nothing to do with nullifying the probability of all other possibilities. This is absolutism and very narrow in scope.

Also, health care cards have little to nothing to do with alien invasions or comets. It's not even a well designed straw man.

Then proceed to ad hominem fallacies.

Do you even know how to debate sir?

You insulting me, proves you have nothing relevant to add.

2 rpedictions never came true.....and no prediction or conspiracy ever has come true, there is no NWO, no police state, no martial law, no Y2K, and Dec 31 2012 is going to be another great day
...its going to be an amazing day.

Ok, can you spiracyfools, give me a valid conspiracy for world destruction and take over?
Hell i used to believe, in reptilians the illuminati, i was deep down the rabbit hole, and so called "truth knower"
You people operate on double standard, you think anyone who doesn't believe your bull# fairy tales are "ignorant, you people are no better than religion.

But a simple re-evaluation made me come to my senses, and i realize, you people are absolutely nuts.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Ok, can you spiracyfools, give me a valid conspiracy for world destruction and take over?
Hell i used to believe, in reptilians the illuminati, i was deep down the rabbit hole, and so called "truth knower"
You people operate on double standard, you think anyone who doesn't believe your bull# fairy tales are "ignorant, you people are no better than religion.

But a simple re-evaluation made me come to my senses, and i realize, you people are absolutely nuts.

I think your problem is that you aren't as smart as you think... and you are having trouble understanding the things that you supposedly researched.

If you actually did research these things you would obviously know that there is no NWO yet, like you said, but it has been proven and is quite obvious by now that there are groups of globalists who want just that: a new world order. They even go on record using that exact phrase.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You might want to clarify that somewhat as the government (on various federal, state, and local levels) is more than happy to charge people with conspiracy on a regular basis if one person talked to another or more about the possibility of committing a crime.

As well, conspiracy occurs regularly throughout history. Roman conspirators killed Caesar. Conspirators (either muslim or shadow agents in the US government) took down the world trade center towers. In the 1930s, the business plot conspired to overthrow Roosevelt and the US government.

Not sure I'm following your point here, since conspiracy is an ongoing reality of humanity. Are you saying that the rich and those involved in government never conspire? No offense, but that's simply a stupid claim.

Take care.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join