It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO conspiracy if you believe in conspiracies you need help

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Was 911 a conspiracy by a terrorist organization?

Or a conspiracy by other elements pretending to be a terrorist organization?

What are you trying to say that the 4 downed jets were all purely accidental?

Well wouldn't it be a conspiracy to cover it up even if it was a series of accidents since we don't know about it?

A conspiracy exists no matter which way you look at it.

Your absolutist claims that :

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

There's never been a conspiracy theory that was ever true.

You conspiracy fools are always quick to judge.

Have been completely debunked by simple logic.

I used to believe 9/11 was augmented reality, and hell even that it even was an inside job.
BUT Wheres the proof?

You people are more nutty than religious people, you want me to believe 9/11 was an inside job? wheres the proof? im not going to believe it on "faith" or the other hippy BS you people come up with.

edit on 27-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
Even people who don't believe in conspiracies are aware of whats happening with Monsanto. The issues with Monsanto are hard core facts some science, others actual events.

You seem like a bitter person, maybe your conspiracy theorist daddy was to strict and never you he loved you?

Aww seems i struck a nerve with a tin foil hat man, aww bless you.
Anyways, Monstano, is just a mistake, the workers, behind it, have no idea that it's harming people, plus the damage isn't so severe that it can't be reverse.

The way you insult me with your last line, obviously means your scared by the truth i post, since there is absolutely BS in your conspiracy way of thinking.

The workers have no idea it's harming people? Which workers are you referring to? The low level manufacturing workers, the scientists? The Ceo's? You know darn well that the people in charge no about the issues, yet if it was a mistake, why are they not working towards rectifying the mistake?
edit on 27-9-2011 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

link   
Thanks for solving everything. Thanks to your most enlightening thread, I now realise that everything is fine and there has never been a problem ever.

How could I have been so stupid to think that two or more people were capable of devising a scheme, unbeknownst to the general public, and then enacting it. Obviously I can now see that nothing like this has ever happened.

Nobody conspired to commit the Oklahoma bombing.

WW2 broke out when Hitler accidently trespassed into Poland while out on a perfectly innocent country stroll.

ATS can now shut down. It is no longer needed.

OP, very sorry but I'm fresh out of stars and flags. We need a rotten tomato button in here.

link   

Originally posted by curious7
S&F OP for being honest and telling it like it is but I can't shake off the feeling you posted an exact replica of this thread last week to which I also commented on page 2 supporting you for telling the truth and I also seem to have mentioned that fluoride in the water is to help our teeth and bones and stop a calcium deficiency because we don't use enough products with fluoride in every day life.

Deja vu or what?

Thanks for the SF.
Yeah i used to believe in conspiracies, not so much now though, i changed my mind on the topic.
I mean theres no proof, or hard evidence to really back up what conspiracy theorists say, they basically want us to take their "info" on faith.

link   

I used to believe 9/11 was augmented reality, and hell even that it even was an inside job.
BUT Wheres the proof?

You people are more nutty than religious people, you want me to believe 9/11 was an inside job? wheres the proof? im not going to believe it on "faith" or the other hippy BS you people come up with.

Take a seat champ, i think it's time for some bible reading.

It's becoming obvious that you simply don't belong here.

You are here doing nothing but insulting people and calling them names, it's completely pointless.

If you truly think there are no conspiracies then kindly do us all a favor and leave this forum.
edit on 9/27/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
*had to join to respond to this thread. hey all.

why are you so caught up in words? that is simply the term that is used to signify that something is being hidden from you. your mother hiding your birthday present when you was young was a conspiracy. Santa Claus is a conspiracy to young kids. what i am trying to say is that it is not the words but the intent behind them.

also take note that nature does not care what anyone thinks, it will simply do what it does. suns will explode, black holes will swallow *no pun intended*, oceans will rise and fall asking no one for a opinion. so if a random guy on the street says that a asteroid will fall to earth tomorrow you are not wrong to stay home for that day and you are not wrong if you decided to continue as if nothing happen. do not worry too much is what i say, enjoy every second and do what you like and do not do what you do not like. its a short life, do not waste your hair on it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Than why are you on a conspiracy forum????
2nd

link   

People do not necessarily believe in conspiracies as much as they want to believe in the truth. Human generation after after human generation has been subjected to UNDENIABLE and BLATANT LIES delivered to us by our governments, religious leaders and members of the scientific community alike. There is proof...a lot of it. You do not have to look far to find it. In fact, the truth is usually more obvious than the lie.

Had we (the human race) not been lied to continuously throughout our lives we might be more apt to believe in first utterances. I speak for many when I say that the truth will set us free and create a safer free world for all. If we accept the things that do not make sense...without question...then, without question we accept the degradation of our intellectual evolution.

Can you prove to me that there is no Illuminati, earth-bound cosmic threats, government lies and corruption, etc.? I think not. I can prove to you that there is at least some evidence to suggest that these are all possibilities. I never ask of someone else what I can not ask of myself to answer honestly. This is usually how I "choose a side" when necessary. So...with that being said, I have to ask myself some of the same questions in all fairness to you and your "side".

1. Is there any potential that our governments have lied to us in the past or are currently doing so? hmmmm...yep.

2. Is there any evidence of our religious and/or spiritual leaders being less than honest? hmmmm...yep.

3. Is there any evidence that there are humans on this planet that would form secret groups or organizations to selfishly serve their needs and agendas at the expense of others? hmmmm...yep.

I think that you get where I am coming from now. Just my opinion for what it's worth.

I will always keep my eyes open and ask questions in an effort to serve and protect OURselves, OUR children, OUR communities and OUR planet...OUR race...the human race. Oh yeah, I will always have my own opinion.

link   

Originally posted by timelesstales

Sooooo, if your of that opinion, why would you spend your precious time on a CONSPIRACY WEBSITE? Like the 2nd poster said....go back to sleep, work, watch american idol and dancing with the stars. Keep pretending everything is fine in the world....

Because aside from the silliness, there are some great threads that inform or exist to discuss things.

Trust me, I joined because of the Loughner fictional bird thing and was quick to believe things I saw on here as a possibility but the longer I spent on ATS, the more I discovered that there are hardly any real conspiracy theories that hold any water.

Comets pass us by, terrorists exist in the world to try and dismantle our Western ideals of democracy, people die accidentally and there truly is no such thing as a hidden elite controlling the world governments.

I'm also wide awake, highly intelligent and rational thinking, hate most tv and radio because it's all generic junk, despise reality shows and while nothing is fine in the world nor will it ever be, it's not because Senator A had Dignitary B murdered because he discovered Memo C explaining Event D.

Things just happen and it's an unfortunate coincidence when they do.

People complain when banks and governments borrow and spend more than they can manage but when someone tries to reign it in and make us tighten our belts, people still aren't happy about the new measures and whine that it's all a conspiracy to control us.

It seems like you can't have an intelligent, rational debate on these forums any more without someone who buys into nonsense accusing someone else of being a shill or of being "normal" who should go back to sleep. Isn't that what some sections of the mental disability community do, accuse those without their illness or being "normal" as a derogatory term because people can't comprehend other ideas?

I mentioned it before but I saw a show where evidence was put forward to conspiracy theorists and one of them was so stuck in their ways that even despite evidence saying there was no conspiracy, she was still as ignorant, rude, annoying and insulting as ever and didn't want to hear a word to the contrary about what she believed.

Surprisingly, I wasn't that shocked at her behaviour because I'd seen it so much since joining ATS.

It's like talking to an old racist from the 50s, showing them black and asian people who became extremely successful and helped society as a whole better themselves and having that same racist making up any old crap even if it was laughably incoherent to try and support their old fashioned ways.

link   

Um, I am in need of some help anybody want to help me out?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Was 911 a conspiracy by a terrorist organization?

Or a conspiracy by other elements pretending to be a terrorist organization?

What are you trying to say that the 4 downed jets were all purely accidental?

Well wouldn't it be a conspiracy to cover it up even if it was a series of accidents since we don't know about it?

A conspiracy exists no matter which way you look at it.

Your absolutist claims that :

There's never been a conspiracy theory that was ever true.

You conspiracy fools are always quick to judge.

Have been completely debunked by simple logic.

BUT Wheres the proof?

Take a seat champ, i think it's time for some bible reading.

So you believe 911 WAS a conspiracy by a terrorist organization to attack America?

Why did you avoid the question and just repeat a mantra of insults?

911 had to be a conspiracy by either :
1) Terrorists
2) Govt - Corp Inside Job
3) Cover up of natural accidents.

Why won't you admit it? You believe in conspiracies too, just different ones.

So there is no reason to insult people simply because they believe in different conspiracy theories than the ones you favor.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I think something that the OP, and many other skeptics, fail to realize is that there is really only one main global conspiracy unfolding on this planet, and all of the apparently "separate" conspiracies are actually just offshoots from the main conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry; I need a bit of proof that conspiracies do not exist. I mean surely you have some kind of proof to substantiate your claim that there are no conspiracies? Uh this is a conspiracy site: this is what we do; we rack each others brains and come to conclusions on our own. Just exactly why did you post this thread?
And who gave this thread a flag?

Seriously now: When a man dies in Washing DC with a gunshot to his head, and the presidents wife has odd papers eluding to it, and there is no gun to be found, you tell me how the gun vanished after he shot himself squarely in the head? Conspiracy? You bet.. o yea his first name was Vince.
This is a conspiracy site, you don't come here to dissuade them, you come here to learn about them and make informed decisions.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I think something that the OP, and many other skeptics, fail to realize is that there is really only one main global conspiracy unfolding on this planet, and all of the apparently "separate" conspiracies are actually just offshoots from the main conspiracy.

True, but that requires one to connect the dots.

The mind-set of absolute denial refuses to connect any dots. They believe there isn't a single connection between any dot in existence.

This was a clear exercise in futility. It was a good way to pass by 15minutes though.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint

Um, I am in need of some help anybody want to help me out?

I'll help you... what's up?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
S&F OP for being honest and telling it like it is but I can't shake off the feeling you posted an exact replica of this thread last week to which I also commented on page 2 supporting you for telling the truth and I also seem to have mentioned that fluoride in the water is to help our teeth and bones and stop a calcium deficiency because we don't use enough products with fluoride in every day life.

Deja vu or what?

Thanks for the SF.
Yeah i used to believe in conspiracies, not so much now though, i changed my mind on the topic.
I mean theres no proof, or hard evidence to really back up what conspiracy theorists say, they basically want us to take their "info" on faith.

You joined ATS last month and you realised that a lot sooner than I did in my 9 months here. Maybe I'm not as quick as I thought in that regard.

It's like you said, 9/11 was a terrorist attack using hijacked planes to shake our core and make us so fearful of another attack that we'd join the radicals who give the religion of Islam a bad name.

Sadly, some people still believe that the planes were holograms and that thousands of tons of explosives could be sneaked into the towers even under the many various security checks and that none of United 93's passengers really existed. Then they have the audacity to insult people like yourself who see through the BS and call YOU crazy.

I can honestly say that the last two months here have made me wonder whether or not to just up and leave ATS behind as a memory because an owner/admin is so anti-Semitic that my common sense remarks were deemed offensive and removed and intelligent discussion seems to have given way to one nut after another gently elbowing each other to check out the "insane guy who believes a country could be attacked in such a way without provocation".

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
You think im insulting you, by calling you people out on your BS lies?
Ok..........
...........i didn't mean to offend anyone with the proof....but ok?....

Yes, there are SOME conspiracies, but they're not major like how you people love to exaggerate, such as 9/11, fluoride etc.
I realize, the rich run the world, that's not really a conspiracy, since we can see it, there is hard evidence to prove that the government is run by corporations.

But when you start saying 9/11 was an inside job.....with no proof, come on man, you actually expect me to believe you over professional engineers and scientists?

Cover ups are different, if theres evidence that people have seen it, roswell, battle of L.A, etc, i can believe that, there's evidence to support that....but there is NO evidence for 9/11, no evidence for fluoride turning you into hannibal, or any of that bleak info you people love to believe in.

Maybe, lighten up, be happy?
You people are so bleak and un happy on this site, always complaining about something, when theres nothing there.
Live a little, since you only live once, stop believing in this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The OP has been exposed as a conspiracy theorist himself. He believes in a shadowy terrorist organization that perpetrated 911 to attack America. It was a conspiracy by Bin Laden!

So the thread's a hoax. He was clearly misrepresenting himself by claiming he was not a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

I believe in conspiracies because sometimes even paranoid people are right: I believe in Religion because it has given me hope in a future others can only dream of

People sometimes do bad things and cover them up: They create the situation/conspiracy for many reasons. But one thing for sure; as long as mankind is on this earth, there will be those that seek to control others and will use any means at their disposal to do so including conspiracy. And they care not if you live or die: sometimes they prefer you die as in Hitler?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join