It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Wings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
G'day all look i joined this forum because something disturbing has been happening the last few nights. There has been a lot of aggression in general in my house and i've been in a lot of fights and arguments the moods changed but that's not the main concern.

Every night around 12am-2am ish just when i'm about to dose off the bed i see these white wing looking things.

It's not very bright and the best i can describe it as as a wisp of light flickering, it almost looks like the snitch in harry potter but it's purely white and not very bright at all or solid. Almost see through

It seems to hover at the end of the bed towards the window then when i look at it for too long it wisps off changing shape as it goes and i can't see it any more

it's really disturbing and i was wondering if anyone can help out with an explanation.

It's happened the last 2 nights in a row

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
First off....go see a doctor and/or optician.

A lot of people who experience strange flickers, lights, flashes etc have a health problem.
Ive said this to many people on here....but most ignore my advice, thinking that it can only be something paranormal.

www.nlm.nih.gov...
www.rightdiagnosis.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
lol funny you say that i just passed my doctors physical for the railways

i'll go get checked but why now? why only the last 2 days and never beforehand

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
have you got a camera ?
if it is possible try to take a picture and post it here.
these things could be insects or spirits.
i believe in the paranormal and in the existence of non-human spiritual beings.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It's pretty large and i doubt a flash would show it up either my best bet is a long exposure.

Umm to give an idea of size i'd say about the same size as a 24 inch pc monitor?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
That is of course if it re occurs
which i hope not!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Light

It looks like this but it's VERY faint and pure white light
edit on 27/9/2011 by Devestator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Devestator

I've never encountered anything with white wings and research-wise the only white winged creatures I'm familiar with are angelic in nature. Most people aren't aware of anything negative associated with angels. But there are cases. Woodwytch might be a good person to ask about it. If it's a fairie or something along those lines she has more familiarity with the subject than me.

Also consider a natural explanation. Some insects have iridescent wings that will appear to glow. Or you could have a streetlight reflection off wings or something of that nature. A picture is worth a 1000 words, and not a picture of what it looks like but of the thing itself. Go camcorder.

top topics

join