It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails empirical data tracker - temperature comparisons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Phage

This one probably. Or it could have been JAL18. Hard to tell which direction it was flying from this picture.

edit on 9/27/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

What about the trail on the right hand side of the photograph?

What caused that?

Not having a go, just enquiring as to what Flight would have caused it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

That was there earlier I saw it on the webcam back when I first looked. Since it's an East-West flight it was probably a Hawaii flight so it would have also been at high altitude.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

none of the stuff i mentioned fits that, nor does spraying silver iodide for weather modification.

No, Silver Iodide is definately Chemtrail in anybody's book.

I have never claimed that Chemtrails are intentionally harmful, I am asking why they are spraying them.

I know there are a number of people on here intent on de-bunking. That is their perogative, your perogative, whatever.

But, please show me a plane flying at 10,000 feet in the OP's vicinity expelling any trail.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

But, please show me a plane flying at 10,000 feet in the OP's vicinity expelling any trail.

That's a good thing to ask the OP for. With some sort of corroboration of the altitude, because you won't see a plane at 10,000 feet over San Jose expelling a trail of anything.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That's a good thing to ask the OP for. With some sort of corroboration of the altitude, because you won't see a plane at 10,000 feet over San Jose expelling a trail of anything.

For only the third time since I have been a contributor on ATS, I agree to some extent.

A photo from the OP would be helpful, but I would also like to see a photo from ATG, if he feels the overwhelming desire to De-Bunk.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

none of the stuff i mentioned fits that, nor does spraying silver iodide for weather modification.

No, Silver Iodide is definately Chemtrail in anybody's book.

Nope - not in mine.

We've had this diiscussion befoer with a chap called BSpray who insisted that anythign and everythign as a chemtrail - www.abovetopsecret.com... - it's a long thread.

I have never claimed that Chemtrails are intentionally harmful, I am asking why they are spraying them.

Well you have to define what they are before you can answer that - and, as I say, the most common meaning for chemtrails is that they ARE something nefarious.

If yo are going to have a private definition to suit yourself then you really can't expect everyone else to have to comform to your puurposes.

I know there are a number of people on here intent on de-bunking. That is their perogative, your perogative, whatever.

Debunking is just removing the bunk - the false information.

for example here you have bought into the OP's assertion that the a/c was at

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by Phage

A photo from the OP would be helpful, but I would also like to see a photo from ATG, if he feels the overwhelming desire to De-Bunk.

A photo of what?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

have a psychological disorder (denial) and should go see someone.

the same can be applied to people who believe in chemtrails and refuse to accept facts.

Anyways OP here's hoping you actually do find a link to prove there are indeed chemtrails, it'd be something else to add to the list of F'ed up things are Government has done.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

The motto of ATS is "Deny ignorance" - leaving incorrect information on the thread unanswered hardly fits that.

Why would you want to beleive stuff that is obviously not true??

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Whether I believe or not is of no consequence !

Thermo Klein asked that the thread be for gathering data and information and requested that anyone not leaving such was asked to defer from posting !
Ive noticed its all the same 'hawks' jumping on any such thread or topic the same 'hawks' of which you are one of the worst by the way, that shout from the rooftops for EVIDENCE EVIDENCE EVIDENCE !
then when the chemtrail believers try to gather some sort of evidence you and your cronies are the first ones to come in and p1ss on theyre chips and try to derail any gathering of the evidence you scream for !

Sorry 'p1ss on your chips' is an English term ! Pee on your fries' if your in U.S. !

Peace

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

I'll post in the next few days if the temperature does go significantly higher than expected.

Higher than what?

Are you saying that if it is warmer than local weather forecasts predict then this is evidence that the contrails you have seen are responsible?

Is it possible for local weather forecasts to be wrong?

I did say that with enough data it might lean that way. It's not an exact science by any means but if it happens that every time we see probable chemtrails the next day is 10-15 degrees hotter than expected we might be on to something. Any tracking of this kind of data can only be beneficial because it can help prove or disprove...

by Thermo Klein
Since it's been horrendously difficult to find much about chemtrails we can rely on the next best thing... a huge amount of personally-experienced, correlary data. Although a significant temperature raise after spraying would would be a correlation so could be wrong if it happens frequently enough and becomes predictable then we might be on to something.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Phage

This one probably. Or it could have been JAL18. Hard to tell which direction it was flying from this picture.

Great research method! This plane is flying South to North, roughly Gilroy to SFO area. (I can see Lick Obs. from my house)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Here are a few pics I took today: first two at 9:00 am, third at 9:20, fourth at 11:45 am.
in Santa Clara, CA looking Southeast toward Lick Observatory. I'm 40 or so miles South of San Francisco, btw

(cell phone pic straight up, slightly Southward)

(THREE HOURS LATER the very same haze is there... do you really think water vapor behaves that way?)

edit on 27-9-2011 by Thermo Klein because: added one more pic

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

You are right that what you believe is not the pioint - however the accuracy of data IS crucial to making informed decisions.

chips are only persisted on when they deserve it - if the information or evidence was accurate, verifiable, etc., then no chips would be made soggy by debunkers.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
FlightAware seems to be related to commercial aircraft in which a destination or take-off airport is known. We need some sort of tool that shows ALL planes in the air, not just guessing by which commercial flights are operating. ya know, like a map with all the planes on it that an ATC would use, then we could watch this dude flying back and forth over my house all day

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

It's quite apparent that the debunkers will fail to respect the ^above request. Sad really.......if you seriously can't stop yourself from posting something "off topic" then you probably have a psychological disorder (denial) and should go see someone.

Last time I looked, all topics posted on ATS are open for everyone to contribute, wether you agree with the premise or not........disagreeing with a post does not constitute a "psychological disorder", and if the topic is "chemtrails" and people post their views on "chemtrails"........then it ain't off topic!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

FlightAware seems to be related to commercial aircraft in which a destination or take-off airport is known. We need some sort of tool that shows ALL planes in the air, not just guessing by which commercial flights are operating. ya know, like a map with all the planes on it that an ATC would use, then we could watch this dude flying back and forth over my house all day

Are you saying that one particular plane is flying over your house all day long?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

(THREE HOURS LATER the very same haze is there... do you really think water vapor behaves that way?)

Of course it does if the upper atmosphere temps are conducive!

How do you think clouds are formed?.........why is it sometimes they stay all day?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

ATC isn't actually necesssarily "aware" of every single aircraft in the air.

VFR aircraft often fly in "uncontrolled" airspace, and do not always have to have their transponders on - indeed in class E airspace (which is most of it in the USA!) radios are not even required!

The various types of Airspace in the USA are listed here - and are essentially the same worldwide.

I believe US is making Automatic Dependant Surveillance (ADS - as in ADSB) compulsory for most a/c from 2020 - but even then it will only be compulsory for a/c in Class E operating above 10,000 ft AMSL (above mean sea level), and also >2,500 ft AGL (ie if ground level is 10,000 ft somwhere then the requirement there would only start at 12,500 AMSL)

edit on 27-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join