It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails empirical data tracker - temperature comparisons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I used to ignore the Chemtrails threads because I honestly felt there wasn't enough proof... that is until I watched them spray the valley I live in and saw the chemtrails gradually dissolve into a haze covering a 15 mile by 5 mile area. I've worked in the airline industry and can easily tell the difference between a plane flying above 25,000 feet and one flying at 10,000 feet. Since contrails CAN NOT occur below around 29,000 feet it means the trails must be something other than your typical contrail if laid down at say 10,000 feet,

One thing I noticed after that day I first say chemtrails was the temperature was about 15 degrees hotter the next day than had been predicted. This has now happened three different times after spraying!

Since it's been horrendously difficult to find much about chemtrails we can rely on the next best thing... a huge amount of personally-experienced, correlary data. Although a significant temperature raise after spraying would would be a correlation so could be wrong if it happens frequently enough and becomes predictable then we might be on to something.

Here's what I'd love to see people do! When you see possible chemtrails add the location, temperature data, and what you saw in the sky.

Santa Clara, CA
26 Sep 11
Saw about 10 different streaks across the whole sky that gradually dissipated over a few hours. Also during that time I saw a much higher plane that was making a typical contrail that dissolved within a few minutes. The plane spraying the chemtrails was all white and might have been an L10-11 or something like that with an engine in the tail rudder. I only saw them spraying North to South.

Temperature data:
27 Sep - 79 high, 56 low
28 Sep - 83 high, 58 low
29 Sep - 85 high, 59 low
30 Sep - 85 high, 58 low

I'll post in the next few days if the temperature does go significantly higher than expected.

p.s. I choose to believe in chemtrails due to the experiences I saw first-hand. If you choose not to believe in them please consider moving on and leave this for people who want to collect and share data,

edit on 27-9-2011 by Thermo Klein because: added something

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
I've worked in the airline industry and can easily tell the difference between a plane flying above 25,000 feet and one flying at 10,000 feet. ,

I remember reading of an ATC who, as a professional, could not decipher the altitude of a plane, without looking at his on-screen real-time flight data....anyone know the source ?

Originally posted by Thermo KleinSince contrails CAN NOT occur below around 29,000 feet it means the trails must be something other than your typical contrail if laid down at say 10,000 feet,

So you are "guessing" it was 10k feet ?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

The 10,000 was definitely a guess but growing up around airplanes all my life, knowing flight paths, etc make it a much better guess than just some random number. When you look up and see a plane making a regular con trail it's roughly 30,000 feet +/- 5k or so.

I know the flight paths of the planes where I live. For example, if the captain calls the 10,000 feet "tray tables up" and all that we're flying over Mount Hamilton. So, when I see planes coming in following the exact flight path I know the planes at that location are roughly 10k feet. Not exact but there's a GIANT size difference in a plane at 10k and a plane at 30k.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

p.s. I choose to believe in chemtrails due to the experiences I saw first-hand. If you choose not to believe in them please consider moving on and leave this for people who want to collect and share data,

Good words.

I am here in Utah and we had some heavy Chemtrails last week and the week (middle of sept) before. The last few days though have been pretty quiet.

I also have been around aviation my whole life (dad is a pilot) and I too have to agree that a lot of the Chemtrail Planes appear to be lower than 30,000 feet. On more than a few occasions there was no doubt they were lower than cruising altitude.

I will post back if I see any this week .... considering our forecast is going up 5-10 degrees this week.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Without knowing the altitudes of the aircraft (Which can be easily checked on flightaware, or other websites) then you aren't going to bring much to the table in terms of "evidence" for "chemtrails". A better thing to do would be to identify aircraft making contrails on one of those websites, then find out the altitude, temperature at that altitude, and the humidity at altitude. You won't find anything unusual, though, just conditions conducive to contrail formation.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

good to know; I didn't know about those kind of websites. I'll gather some data about the planes that leave trails that linger for hours ... I find science more reliable than pre-conceived denial

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Seems Flightaware won't be of help... maybe others out there?

The white L10-11 is flying over me right now laying a trail across the whole sky. I need something where I can pinpoint a location and see the planes in the sky at that time.

Anyone know of one online that can do that??

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Check again. The data on Flightaware can be delayed by 10 minutes or so.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I see a couple of possibilities.
JAL500 passed over at 39,000 feet (N-S)
KAL11 should be there soon at 41,000 feet (N-S)
JAL18 at 32,000 (S-N)

You have cold front moving in. That means cold, moist air up there.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I've worked in the airline industry and can easily tell the difference between a plane flying above 25,000 feet and one flying at 10,000 feet.

You are doign a lot better than me then - I saw a QANTAS 747 overhead a couple of weeks ago & was amazed how close it looked - I'd have sworn it was only 5-6000 feet ratehr than teh 34000 it really was - it was a crystal clear day & all teh detail was easily visible, including the 4 contrails coming aout the back......

Since contrails CAN NOT occur below around 29,000 feet

huh??

Of course they can - they can exist down to ground level if it is cold enough - here's a video of a C-130 leaving contrails at ground level in antarctica -

it means the trails must be something other than your typical contrail if laid down at say 10,000 feet,

Given that your premise that contrails cannot form at less than 29,000 feet is wrong, there is now no reason for you to beleive that this MUST be something othe than a contrai - even assuming your assessment of height is correct!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I'll post in the next few days if the temperature does go significantly higher than expected.

Higher than what?

Are you saying that if it is warmer than local weather forecasts predict then this is evidence that the contrails you have seen are responsible?

Is it possible for local weather forecasts to be wrong?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

So showing a video of a Plane taking off in Antartica is comparable to a plane at a height of 10,000 feet producing a Chemtrail how?

I know you like to de-bunk these things, but show us a plane travelling at 10,000 feet and producing a contrail.

You know they spray Silver Iodide in weather modification programmes right? Well is Silver Iodide not a Chemical? Ergo Chemtrails and not contrails.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

KAL11 should be there soon at 41,000 feet (N-S)

Well as the plane was producing Chemtrails as the OP was posting, I guess you could rule that one out.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

So showing a video of a Plane taking off in Antartica is comparable to a plane at a height of 10,000 feet producing a Chemtrail how?

Because it shows that with the appropriate atmospheric conditions, altitude doese not matter.

The OP said it was impossible to have a contrail below 29,000 feet - the antactic contrails shows that is not the case.

I haven't said he didn't see a chemtrail - I just pointed out that one of his premise is not true so he should at least review his conclusion to make sure it stays correct.

You know they spray Silver Iodide in weather modification programmes right? Well is Silver Iodide not a Chemical? Ergo Chemtrails and not contrails.

All the chemicals coming out of a jet engine are chemicals too - whether they form a visible trail or not - ergo every aircraft engine exhaust is a chemtrail also - whether you can see it or not.

Same with your car, trucks, ships too - you might find ship tracks interesting.....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

All the chemicals coming out of a jet engine are chemicals too - whether they form a visible trail or not - ergo every aircraft engine exhaust is a chemtrail also - whether you can see it or not.

So factually they are Chemtrails, not contrails. Thanks for that.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Yes. But it points out that planes are flying at much higher altitudes than the 10,000 feet in the area the OP is talking about.

edit on 9/27/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Only "factually" by your definition which you have chosen so that it also includes your own breath - which is also comprised of chemtrails of course.

ie your definition of chemtrails as anything "sprayed" in the air containing chemicals is trivial.

chemtrails, as most people understand them, are deliberately sprayed in secret to achieve some nefarious purpose - whether it be depopulation, secret geo-engineering, hiding nibiru or whatever.

none of the stuff i mentioned fits that, nor does spraying silver iodide for weather modification.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Higher than what?

Are you saying that if it is warmer than local weather forecasts predict then this is evidence that the contrails you have seen are responsible?

Is it possible for local weather forecasts to be wrong?

Did you not read the OP?

It was clearly stated that temperatures have reached 15 degrees higher than predicted.

Sure forecasts are wrong all the time, particularly in the U.K, but 15 degrees difference? No.

Anything else of interest to add?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This one probably. Or it could have been JAL18. Hard to tell which direction it was flying from this picture.

edit on 9/27/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join