It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China admits to dumping chemtrails for weather modification. What do they look like??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Not sure how many of you are familiar with this ability of the Chinese government, or the fact that they are very open about it.

China plans to halt rain for Beijing Olympics

'Weather modification' team will manipulate the clouds in summer to try to keep the open-air stadium dry.

By Barbara Demick, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
10:33 AM PST, January 31, 2008

Beijing

It is yet another attempt by man to triumph over nature.

Determined not to let anything spoil their party, organizers of the 2008 Summer Olympics said Wednesday that they will take control over the most unpredictable element of all -- the weather.

While China's Olympic athletes are getting ready to compete on the fields, its meteorologists are working the skies, attempting the difficult feat of making sure it doesn't rain on the Aug. 8 opening ceremonies.

"Our team is trained. Our preparations are complete," declared Wang Jianjie, a spokeswoman from the Beijing Meteorological Bureau, addressing a news conference at the headquarters of the Beijing organizing committee.

The Chinese are among the world's leaders in what is called "weather modification," but they have more experience creating rain than preventing it. In fact, the techniques are virtually the same.

Cloud-seeding is a relatively well-known practice that involves shooting various substances into clouds, such as silver iodide, salts and dry ice, that bring on the formation of larger raindrops, triggering a downpour. But Chinese scientists believe they have perfected a technique that reduces the size of the raindrops, delaying the rain until the clouds move on.

travel.latimes.com...

But what I want to know specifically is,

What does it look like when clouds are seeded with chemicals from airplanes?

Here is a picture originally from china-briefing.com showing a plane dropping chemicals in the air in China:

infranetlab.org...

Looks a lot like a "contrail" to me, so how do you tell the difference?

In China they also use trucks like this:

Does anyone have any other photos of these chemicals being dumped from airplanes?

I want to see how similar they are to "contrails" and how people really think they can tell the difference.
edit on 29-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

.....or the fact that they are very open about it.

There are countless places around the world, where "cloud seeding" occurs....there is nothing clandestine about it!

You (seem) new to this topic, and like in some other areas, are finding a 'conspiracy' where none exists!

BTW....this really needed its own thread?? This same stuff was posted (by you) in another thread, and explained already.....

+5 more 
posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
that's just great

they've / we've been doing this since the 40's, and probably way earlier that.

just like any other technology, i'm sure they've come a long way from silver iodide etc

and for much more sinister things than preventing rain at the olympics

edit on 29-5-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Sigh - you want videos? Search YT for "cloud seeding"

You want photos? Search google for "cloud seeding" and select images.

Or you can go to the wiki article - en.wikipedia.org...

If you think this is some secret programme, or it is somehow related to contrails coming from airliners,then you're only showing your own ignorance!!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Why someone starred you, for this?:

....i'm sure they've come a long way from silver iodide etc

You're "sure"? A "long way"?

Uh uh.....nope, not much. Man, did you even read the OP? It's right above.....

+28 more 
posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
There are countless places around the world, where "cloud seeding" occurs....there is nothing clandestine about it!

I know weedwhacker, but the US is not one of those places where it is done openly.

BTW....this really needed its own thread?? This same stuff was posted (by you) in another thread, and explained already.....

You didn't even read my post.

I'm asking to see pictures of what cloud seeding (weather modification and a form of chemtrail) looks like.

You apparently think chemtrails look different than contrails don't you? Well post some images and let's decide how much different they really are!

+7 more 
posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
You want photos? Search google for "cloud seeding" and select images.

Or you can go to the wiki article - en.wikipedia.org...

I already searched Google to produce the image above, and the Wiki article you linked to doesn't even show photos of cloud seeding chemtrails.

If you think this is some secret programme, or it is somehow related to contrails coming from airliners,then you're only showing your own ignorance!!

If it's done in the US then it is certainly a secret program, because when was the last time you heard a US weatherman talking about weather patterns changing due to so-and-so agency manipulating it? There would be outrage!

I'm asking FOR PHOTOS OF THESE CHEMICALS BEING DROPPED FROM PLANES SO WE CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM AND CONTRAILS.

Let's see how long this topic takes before it finally sinks into the heads of "debunkers."

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Utterly wrong:

I know weedwhacker, but the US is not one of those places where it is done openly.

Just ONE thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Type "cloud seeding" into ATS Search.....

Use Google: Just type "cloud seeding usa"

Look for many, many news stories.

Look for American companies that you can hire, to do such work......

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Cloud seeding is not "chemtrails". It does happen in the USA but it will not look anything like so called "chemtrails" and it doesn't come from comercial jets. it is not top secret either.

Here is some info on Cloud seeding.
Cloud Seeding FAQ
Cloud Seeding Wiki
edit on 29-5-2011 by jaydeePNW because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Utterly wrong:

Just ONE thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Type "cloud seeding" into ATS Search.....

Use Google: Just type "cloud seeding usa"

Wow, so you finally admit some of these "contrails" are not contrails at all? That didn't take very long.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

You wanted examples, to see??? Funny, they are awfully easy to find:

LOOK!! An American TV weather person!!!:

"chem"-trail believers simply are wrong, every time. See if you can tell why?

Somewhere, NOT China or USA...(Spanish? Portuguese??.....oh, Portuguese....I looked up the airplane's registration number for you, it is in Portugal):

edit on Sun 29 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaydeePNW
Cloud seeding is not "chemtrails".

Says who?

As far as I can tell, people like you trying to act as some authority in defining the word, is just part of the disinformation campaign.

Citizen concern lingers over aluminum in water

Mount Shasta, Calif. —

Several Mt. Shasta area residents continue to express their concerns over what they say are toxic levels of aluminum showing up in area rain, snow and pond water samples taken in and around the City of Mt. Shasta.
Recent test results submitted to the Mt. Shasta Area Newspapers by two concerned citizens show levels of aluminum ranging from 198 ug/l (micro grams per liter) to 61,100 ug/l, with the most recent sample taken from a rain gauge within the Mt. Shasta city limits on Feb. 1, showing 1010 ug/l.
According to standards established by the California Environmental Protection agency, this number exceeds the 1000 ug/l Primary MCL maximum contaminant level) for aluminum, qualifying it as unfit for drinking.
The concerns over the apparent high levels of aluminum first surfaced last spring, as a small group of Siskiyou and Shasta county residents began expressing their alarm over what they claim is an aerial spraying program intended to control the weather or thwart global warming.
The issue, commonly referred to as “chemtrails,” is seen by many as nothing more than an internet hoax. Others, however, claim that the lingering plumes of exhaust from planes is part of a world wide program to create a heavy metal “shield” in the atmosphere.
Beginning last spring, some area residents began asserting their consternation over the long lingering clouds seen throughout the area. Proponents of the theory say that contrails, the normal water vapor emitted from jet engines, dissipate quickly, while chemtrails linger for up to half a day, often morphing into a cirrus cloud- like canopy, creating an overcast sky.

www.mtshastanews.com...

Looks like your arbitrary definition has just fallen apart.

+17 more 
posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Your flailing around is hilarious weedwhacker.

The first video showed ZERO photos of chemtrails to induce rain, just animations of Eyore from Winnie the Pooh and other cute wastes of time.

Let me check to make sure you're even comprehending me correctly. I.... am asking for.... pictures of clouds in the air.... that are actually cloud-seeding chemicals..... to compare and contrast..... to pictures..... of contrails in the air.

Not Eyore, not diagrams of what cloud-seeding is, and not some dude with a torch.

Your second video isn't even allowed to be embedded, but if your first video is any indication, I'm not even wasting time watching it on YouTube.

Why don't you post some actual photos of chemtrails like I asked instead of Winnie the Pooh characters. Apparently you don't even know what they look like and have no ability at all to tell them apart from regular contrails.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Wow, so you finally admit some of these "contrails" are not contrails at all? That didn't take very long.

Huh?? Cloud seeding has NEVER been contrails.

Contrails comes from CONdensation TRAIL - it has NEVER been anything except the H2O coming out of aircraft exhausts condensing into ice or water particles.

Why would anyone with any knowledge at all about it think that cloud seeding was contrails??!!

+13 more 
posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Huh?? Cloud seeding has NEVER been contrails.

And I never said that they were. All you're doing is agreeing with me.

Next you'll say that cloud-seeding is not a form of chemtrails, but read what I posted above and you'll see this is not the case. There are people who consider dumping chemicals in the air to modify weather a form of chemtrails, and I am one such person.

The question is, that none of you can seem to answer, how do cloud-seeding sprays look different than contrails? Do you even understand why I'm asking this?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

WHAT??

You are dangerously close to behavior that is frowned upon, on the Internet.

Starts with the letter "T".....

If you cannot understand the difference between a jet's contrail, at altitudes above 25,000 feet MSL, and the activities of cloud seeding, in clouds OTHER THAN cirrus....and, if you cannot realize that cirrus clouds, and contrails are really not much different from one another....then, there is little hope, for you.

Someone else will have to be responsible for your education.....since you don't understand (or, pretend not to) what I write.....

+32 more 
posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

WHAT??

You are dangerously close to behavior that is frowned upon, on the Internet.

I've been frowning on what you do here for years already so do you think I'm going to take this comment of yours seriously?

If you cannot understand the difference between a jet's contrail, at altitudes above 25,000 feet MSL, and the activities of cloud seeding, in clouds OTHER THAN cirrus....and, if you cannot realize that cirrus clouds, and contrails are really not much different from one another....then, there is little hope, for you.

Weedwhacker... I am asking you to show me photos that demonstrate this difference.

You tell me that if I can't tell the difference then there is no hope for me. There is no hope for you. You can't even show how these look different in the first place. You are talking out of your rear end.

Still you have posted zero photos demonstrating the difference between contrails and chemtrails. Only pictures of Winnie the Pooh characters and other irrelevant nonsense. If anyone is trolling, you are trolling pretty blatantly. You were on this thread like white on rice as soon as it was posted, and you haven't even come anywhere near addressing the question in the OP yet.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Leats compair contrails to chemtrails...

1) Contrail= The new e-cigarette out today
2) Chemtrail=The old type, regular tobacco cigarette

Contrails willl NOT hurt You.....the new e-cig.
Chemtrails will Kill you......the old tobacco cig.

Which do you want you , and your family under and around?
Please don't let the paid government shills kill off you and your family.We need you when we kill them off.....

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Contrails are not new. What a useless analogy

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join