It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China admits to dumping chemtrails for weather modification. What do they look like??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by bsbray11
I already searched Google to produce the image above, and the Wiki article you linked to doesn't even show photos of cloud seeding chemtrails.

You really are a moron - there are several dozen links you could have clicked to!!

Then why didn't you link to those, instead of linking me to the Wikipedia page and telling me something was there that wasn't?

For all of you "debunkers" barking at the OP, none of you yet has been able to show and compare a picture of weather-manipulating chemtrails to contrails, and show how it's even possible for you to tell the difference.

You know what your video of cloud-seeding looked like to me? Contrails!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
1) Contrail= The new e-cigarette out today
2) Chemtrail=The old type, regular tobacco cigarette

Contrails willl NOT hurt You.....the new e-cig.
Chemtrails will Kill you......the old tobacco cig.

Which do you want you , and your family under and around?

If we could see this in pictures, it would be great. That's what the OP is about, though it seems to have alluded everyone arguing with me so far.

These "debunkers" always say, "contrail," "contrail," "contrail" when looking at these photos, but how in the hell would they know? Is there some actual comparison going on? Not that I can see. But dumping chemicals for weather modification is real, so it should be a very simple comparison.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
www.mtshastanews.com... seeded clouds silver oxide

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov... multiple contrails ...

use of the term chemtrail is deceptive and belongs to the tin foil hat wearers...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
now you got your pictures...btw type in "contrail and chemtrail" in a google image search and get side by side comparisons of contrails and contrail...

santa is the only person capable of creating chemtrails...well him and jesus

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
www.mtshastanews.com... seeded clouds silver oxide

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov... multiple contrails ...

I only have one question, which happens to be exactly what the OP is about.

How can you actually tell that the first image is chemicals in the air, and the second is just contrails? You are just taking NASA's word for it when they say all those trails are just contrails and nothing else? Or is there some actual pattern or analysis you are looking for?

And the photo of chemicals in the air looks exactly like cirrus clouds:

So again, how do you actually tell the difference just by looking at them?

use of the term chemtrail is deceptive and belongs to the tin foil hat wearers...

Chemicals being dumped into the air by airplanes and leaving trails = chemtrails.

"chem" = chemical
"trails" = trails

That's too much tin foil for you?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
was once a flagger for a flying service... crop dusting helo style... having spent my whole life surrounded by pilots i have to say that "chemtrail" hypothesis are laughable and the result of delusional, paranoid behavior. the only chemtrails i have ever seen where coming out of the ears of a whack job.
edit on 29-5-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well I don't know what kind of pictures you all are looking for but here is a couple planes dumping chemicals:

And here is a contrail:

One is a big plane and the other two are little planes (not like the rubber ones you had as a kid at bath time).
They all have white stuff coming from them.
One is high up and the others closer to the ground.

Other than that...I don't know what is what, compared to what, from what!

Thanks for letting me play!

+13 more 
posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

was once a flagger for a flying service... crop dusting helo style... having spent my whole life surrounded by pilots i have to say that "chemtrail" hypothesis are laughable and the result of delusional, paranoid behavior. the only chemtrails i have ever seen where coming out of the ears of a whack job.

So all your claimed years of experience have left you with no apparent ability to discern one thing from another, at least that you are able to explain in any way, but you are more than capable of slinging plenty of insults when you have nothing else to work with.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

simple read the story that was with the freaking picture... geez do i need to hold your hand too?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

those are crop dusting planes and flying at low altitude...not chemtrails... the second pic is obvious contrails

link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
One is a big plane and the other two are little planes (not like the rubber ones you had as a kid at bath time).
They all have white stuff coming from them.
One is high up and the others closer to the ground.

Other than that...I don't know what is what, compared to what, from what!

Thanks for letting me play!

Now there is an actual honest answer. Star for you.

They both just look like "white stuff" to me too, because that's exactly all it appears to be, and even the shapes and sizes of these things vary very much from one plane to another.

The only problem with what you post, is that people like weedwhacker can't say "contrail" "contrail" "contrail" with any authority once they admit that they can't even tell the damned difference by just looking at a photo.

link   

huh that made very little sense...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

simple read the story that was with the freaking picture... geez do i need to hold your hand too?

Oh, okay, so the way to tell contrails apart from chemtrails in a picture is just to read the article associated with each photograph, right?

Yes, you're going to have to hold my hand through this one.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I already searched Google to produce the image above, and the Wiki article you linked to doesn't even show photos of cloud seeding chemtrails.

You really are a moron - there are several dozen links you could have clicked to!!

Then why didn't you link to those, instead of linking me to the Wikipedia page and telling me something was there that wasn't?

Sorry - I thought you might be able to figue out that bit yourself - I won't overstimate your intelligence again!!

For all of you "debunkers" barking at the OP, none of you yet has been able to show and compare a picture of weather-manipulating chemtrails to contrails, and show how it's even possible for you to tell the difference.

Indeed - because ther are no such things as chemtails at all, so it is, naturally, impossible to show any difference.

You're not very observant - can't spot links on wiki, can't see the obvious differences between contrails & cloud seeding flares:

1/ cloud seeding comes from specific aparatus added to the a/c, contrails come from engines
2/ cloud seeding comes straight from the aparatus, contrails have a clear gap between them and the engine
3/ cloud seeding flares burn with a small flame, contrails have no such flame ateh start
4/ Cloud seeding planes fly low and around rain clouds, contrail planes fly high and in clear blue sky (or with cirrus around)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
can lead a horse to water but you cant convince him the govt didn't poison it...i'm done here

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

those are crop dusting planes and flying at low altitude...not chemtrails... the second pic is obvious contrails

I know they were crop dusters...thanks...but they were the only for sure chemical dumping planes I know of!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaydeePNW
Cloud seeding is not "chemtrails".

Says who?

As far as I can tell, people like you trying to act as some authority in defining the word, is just part of the disinformation campaign.

jeez man. Read the links I provided. Cloud seeding doesn't use Aluminum and Barium. That won't seed clouds. Cloud seeding is the act fo creating clouds. Get it? Seed? think of what a seed does. You put it in the ground and something grows. Cloud Seeding grows clouds. They use silver iodide and dry ice as the seed and then it grows the clouds.... Aluminum and Barium do not do that. That is were the ORIGINAL post fails and that is what we are talking about. If you want to believe in chemtrails fine, however cloud seeding is not that.

Unbelievable.... And chemtrailers wonder why no one listens....

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

the closest thing to reality that "chemtrails" come is the connection to cloud seeding. However the proported pics i have seen of "chemtrails" are never of cloud seeding and always, simple contrails. \

The cloud seeding picture i provided was linked to from a story about mt shasta and the claim of health issues with the local native american population. actual cloud seeding pictures backed by the article from the mt shasta newspaper.

the second pic of contrails, are in fact not from a story but from nasa, and you are aware of that.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

lol was only helping identify the pics on your post was not being mean sorry if i came off that way

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Sorry - I thought you might be able to figue out that bit yourself - I won't overstimate your intelligence again!!

Then why are you still not showing the visual difference between contrails and chemtrails? Can't even follow your own advice?

Indeed - because ther are no such things as chemtails at all, so it is, naturally, impossible to show any difference.

Chemicals dumped into the air, leaving trails, for weather modification. I am asking you to compare those to contrails. When you finally figure out what all these words mean, let me know, please.

You're not very observant - can't spot links on wiki, can't see the obvious differences between contrails & cloud seeding flares:

1/ cloud seeding comes from specific aparatus added to the a/c, contrails come from engines
2/ cloud seeding comes straight from the aparatus, contrails have a clear gap between them and the engine
3/ cloud seeding flares burn with a small flame, contrails have no such flame ateh start
4/ Cloud seeding planes fly low and around rain clouds, contrail planes fly high and in clear blue sky (or with cirrus around)

1/ You can't even see any plane in many/most photographs of chemtrails/contrails, or at least close enough to tell where they are coming from on the plane.
2/ Same thing.
3/ Again... same thing.
4/ Many photos claiming chemtrails are low to the ground and around other cloud formations!

From what you're telling me, there is no way you can tell a contrail from a chemtrail, unless you actually see the plane close enough to tell what on the plane is spewing it.

Thanks for playing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join