It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Peculiar Death Of Bobby..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well RA very well done as usual. Quite a bit of information that I didn't even know.As usual I seem to remember reading somithing about sirhan being very disoriented when captured and as I believe you said that it seemed that he was in a trance. Unless I am mistaken that is one of the signatures of a victum of MK ULTRA Manipulation. Brain washing and hypnotism along with heavy doses of drugs would have been their stock in trade. I wonder if the woman in the polka dot dress and her accomplice where working with the CIA? The info about the security guard I have never heard before. I will take some time and will need to digest that info.S&F

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Thanks for putting this thread together. Interesting read. I have a question.

Is it possible this Cesar got scared when Sirhan started firing, and so he crouched and starting firing wildly, possibly hitting Bobby by accident?

I've always believed the Kennedy's to be victims of conspiracies with patsies set up in both cases.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
First off I gotta say, very well done RA this is a great thread. This is the type of content that brought me to ATS. Second, I'd like you all to listen to these videos, specifically the "interrogation" of Mrs Cerrano, a key witness to the girl in the polka dot dress walking in the building with Sirhan, then running outside saying "We shot him!". This Hernandez guy (a shady character in his own right) is... well, you gotta listen for yourself, but it sounds to me like he's sweating her HARD to take back her statement. It's unreal what they put this poor woman through to get her to recant. There are 3 parts, well worth the watch.

And you're right this is one of the very few conspiracies theories that, in all probability, has more than a little truth to it. Incidentally it's one of the very few that I actually believe occurred in one form or another. It just kills me to think about the Kennedy assassinations.... were they done over something so insignificant as labor union grievances or mob grudges? Or were they a part of something much bigger? Either way, their deaths undeniably changed the future of the United States. Foreign policy, space exploration, and civil rights are just a few aspects of our country's history that have been irreparably damaged in my opinion. I believe the world would be a much different place had these events not taken place.

edit on 26-9-2011 by jokerzwild because: fixed a YT link

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Amazing thread! I can't thank you enough for the amount of effort you put into this. I knew very little of the assassination of RFK, although it wouldn't take much to convince me that the OS is bull#. You provide facts as they come and I can tell that you attempt to keep your bias out of the article (as hard as that may be on a subject you feel so strongly about).

I thank you again and am looking forward to an article on MK ULTRA that I have a feeling you may be working on (If you haven't released one already).

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
great thread,

nice to revisit that horrible time in us history in the way you presented it.

it was that prick hoover.

how do i know? i don't but should have not let those people ever been near RFK.

add up the fact they hated each other, too.

also worked with an ex-cia guy and he and hoover hated each other too, lol. he was retired at the time.
\
he told me stories about him and he wouldn't say definitively if hoover or he was involved in JFK or RFK's killing but implied it wasn't oswald and he was in dallas that day. (not that he shot anyone) just knew what was going down.

bs? maybe, but as to bobby, sirhan was another patsy and i blame hoover for doing a crappy job and possibly having something to do with it.

sorry, gut feelings for knowing what a sleeze that guy was.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Jim marrs has done a good study on the Kennedys and one thing i found fascinating was that they all(including John .F kennedy JR) died at the same celestial hour which was 16 and it was also the number in rituals for signifying revenge,so you have to ask yourself what kind of organization operates over a 50 year life span patiently killing each one that comes along and then does it in such a way to tell those in the know it was murder.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Now that's how a thread should be

Thanks for the read, and the tons of new research I'm about to do.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jokerzwild

It just kills me to think about the Kennedy assassinations.... were they done over something so insignificant as labor union grievances or mob grudges? Or were they a part of something much bigger?

My votes for something much bigger, as it seems every time someone rises up and speaks out (Gandhi, MLK, JFK, RFK, etc, etc) they're assassinated, but I guess only a few people really know the answer to this question..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Another great thread and well done Rising, on bringing more information about
Bobby Kennedy's dubious murder... I never went with the official line.

It's odd, I awoke this morning with on of my favourite movies playing on TV
and seeing this thread, it makes me shiver!
'The Parallax View' is a homage to the RFK assassination and indicates that
a company hires folk for so-called security work and looks for those with unusual
behaviour problems.
The Parallax View...

I think you're on the right track -RA and it may have well been race-related.
Keep with it, Sir.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
JFK? Where's Nixon?
MJK? Where's Nixon?
RFK? Where's Nixon?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e153024491c5.jpg[/atsimg]
Can't underestimate how much this psychopath hated the Kennedy family.

In the 1960 elections Nixon was a sitting VP under Ike... he should have been an easy win for the Republicans but this Kennedy kid comes around and swooped that electio. Suddenly, Nixon was out. The 1960 presidency should have been his! Some history books conclude that JFK was more photogenic on TV but TV had burned Nixon deeply. And he will remember that instructive lesson and put it to good use after a few years... in the wilderness...

Nixon thinks "why not make a comeback in '68?" Who else is running? Bobby.

Nixon knows as of June 1 1968 that he has likely secured secured the Republican nomination with the endorsement of Senator Strom Thurmond. The only thing standing in the way of Nixon in '68 was Bobby.

Less than a week later, Bobby was dead. There was nothing standing between Richard Nixon and the presidency. The Democrats had been decapitated with RFK's assassination.

I'm not saying Dick Nixon could pull off an assassination in his home state. I'm saying Nixon played a few cards that took RFK out of the game.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
It's a oldie, but The Guardian newspaper 'sniffed' something
not quite right in that Hotel kitchen too.
It shows that even main-stream media can't look the other way.
The Guardian...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Bravo!

Great Post!

I'm a little more than halfway through reading it, but i wanted to stop and say that not only is it very well written but it's incredibly informative.

Now, about the accused shooting Sirhan, this did occur around the time that MK ULTRA is said to have been experimenting..right?

I think that his diary, and all the other evidence really give this theory some credibility..

Anyway, back to reading!

S+F

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I'm going to do something I rarely do, and that's actually post. I'd like to point out something that caught my eye in the OP. Sirhan's initials are S. B. Sirhan. If you look at the mugshot in the OP, it clearly shows B S Sirhan. Was someone trying tell us the Sirhan thing was all "B S"? Purely conjecture, I know.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

think you're on the right track -RA and it may have well been race-related.

You see that's the thing.. I'm not wholly sure It was strictly race related. Even if Ainsworth and Tarrants are the people involved like some suspect them to be. As Fooks said a few posts above it always seems to go right back to the head of the FBI, Hoover. Particularly from what I've seen in the JFK case also.

I guess a theory would be the head of who ever was calling the shots were people like Hoover and they in turn ere simply using people like Tarrants and Aindsworth as nothing but a mere misdirection tactic - like when the assassination is taking place and Sirhan, or Oswald in the JFK case perhaps, is the mere misdirection.

When looking at the bigger picture we can see Ainsworth and Tarrants are well known KKK bombers - in other words racists. This could give us a potential motive, like the one I highlighted in the opening post but in reality they were just recruited to act as a misdirection and cause us to look at them as opposed to who might be behind them as in reality people in very powerful positions are absolutely determined to ensure another Kennedy doesn't reach the white house - and IMO that's (1) because he didn't quash rumors that he was going to open the files on his elder brother John even when directly asked and (2) I really do strongly believe Bobby was the original target in this entire series of events..

What I mean is those involved in the JFK case, or who we heavily suspect to be involved in the JFK case, all of them hated John.. but they all hated Bobby a hell of a lot more. No doubt about it. He was the one really doing the damage to them. Take the Mafia for example, they were being placed in jail left, right and center and I'm sure most know by now just how much they, as a collective whole, despised the Kennedy's but more so Bobby - perhaps these were also another "misdirection group" simply hired to cause us to look at them and take time away from the real culprits calling the shots - those working behind them.

Anyway It's just a thought I had that I felt was worth sharing. But if misdirection can happen during the assassination itself.. It certainly seems to be occurring upon looking at the bigger picture also as far as I can see. They were still involved of course.. but they aren't where we should stop looking.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Excellent post. Very thorough and well-written. Interesting that Jackie Kennedy predicted Bobby's demise.
So who was at the top? Who gave the order for the kill? Will we ever find out?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Thanks for this well written and researched post.

I remember when the Kennedys were assassinated but was unaware of the conspiracies surrounding Bobbys shooting.

Makes me wonder why this one didn't get the attention it looks like it deserved. This is why I love ATS...thanks again.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by southbeach

Jim marrs has done a good study on the Kennedys

Agreed he certainly has.

I bought what's probably his most famous book a few weeks ago, Crossfire. It's a fascinating book and one that I'm grateful to have right now. And It's the very same book which I believe later resulted in a film called "JFK".

and one thing i found fascinating was that they all(including John .F kennedy JR) died at the same celestial hour which was 16 and it was also the number in rituals for signifying revenge

Maybe I'm being blunt here but I don't follow what you mean. Can you please clarify?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I have been sitting here rehashing the thread this morning (and yesterday as well) and what strikes me is that there was not (or at least none that I can find any info on) any ballistics testing on the bullets fired from the 2 guns.

They were of 2 different makes, obviously, one being an H&R922 fired by Thane Eugene Cesar and the gun Sirhan Sirhan fired was an Iver-Johnson Cadet. Both using .22 caliber bullets, however each leaving a distinct firing pattern on the projectile themselves. I cannot imagine that it could not be cleared up as to who's bullet is the one that eventually killed RFK if that testing had been done in the first place?

I'll do some further digging to see if I can find any reports on that and will post here if I find any if you think it of any use, RA.

The other thing that has me a bit puzzled is that if indeed Ainsworth and Tarrant were connected to Sirhan Sirhan, what in the world would 2 very well documented white supremists be doing with a Palestinian by birth with Jordanian citizenship? My first feeling is that Sirhan would have been more of a target to them rather than an ally based on the ideology of white supremist groups of the day and I have to wonder how they 'hooked' up with him to begin with unless directed to do so by an alphabet agency. That is a very very unlikely trio and if you throw Cesar into the mix it has be a bit baffled.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The funny thing in all this is the american sheopple elected those who was behind the assassinations.. numerous time. Its so sad that just a few care about the truth.

Shame on us, shame on us all for not giving justice to those who standed for something. And we are all wandering why capitol hill is mainly populated by prostitutes accepting brown envelopes left and right. /sigh

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

I'll do some further digging to see if I can find any reports on that and will post here if I find any if you think it of any use, RA.

I really do look forward to it Mind.

I think you know probably more than anyone else here just how busy I am with other things so the more information you can dig up and then post, the better.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join