It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery explosion and Esteban Echeverría, "a ball of fire fell from heaven"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
reply to post by Casandra

The thing is they are stating that they removed an oven but didn´t take the rest of the concrete part of the house that imploded?

BESIDES THERE IS NO GAS NETWORK IN THE ZONE, DID I STATE THAT?

Just because there isn't a gas network in the zone doesn't mean a tank of gas (which was on the scene) could not of played a role. I live in the Chicago area and have seen the results from Gas explosions, issues, etc. this has all the hallmaeks.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Yeah I don't know... I read that UARS sattelite coming down is only like 35 feet long. Not sure what that could be :/ Time to take my eyes off the ground.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

do u live near that area then?

link   

Originally posted by UnlikeAnyone
It looks like, if you go back to that website, that there is another article on the sidebar, more recent, I don't know I don't speak spanish/portuguese/whatever language it is....but it looks like another article just went up saying it was a meteor, confirmed.

www.lavoz.com.ar...

edit on 26-9-2011 by UnlikeAnyone because: to add link

Google translation:

Astronomer said the blast could have been a meteorite

The coordinator of Planetary Astronomy in the city of Buenos Aires, Mariano Ribas, said today that among the various hypotheses of the causes of the explosion that killed a woman and destruction of houses and cars in the locality of Monte Grande, "do not rule out" that is linked to the downfall of a "fragment of a meteor or a satellite into disuse." "Quietly a piece of a meteorite the size of a soccer ball or a TV can cause damage as seen. Similarly, in Argentina there is no history of houses destroyed by meteorites," said Ribas. Speaking to Channel C5N, the scientist analyzed that should be investigating a "local explosion, as related to gas, but within the various hypotheses can not rule out a space agent." After the event in Monte Grande, a neighbor made a photo spread that looks at the sky a red light, so people began to talk that he might have fallen meteorite fragments. Rivas explained that "usual" fall "fragments of disused satellites and meteorites," moving through space.

link   
reply to post by UnlikeAnyone

I put the link through bablefish to translate it.

ETA: The person right above beat me in the same minute, a slightly different translation too

Astronomer said that the explosion could have been a meteorite fragment

The coordinator of Astronomy of the Planetarium of the city of Buenos Aires, Mariano Ribas, maintained today that the different hypotheses enter from the causes of the explosion that caused to the death of a woman and destructions of houses and cars in locality the Buenosairean Grande Mount, “is not necessary to discard” that she is tie with the fall of a “fragment of a meteorite or a satellite in disuse”. “Calmly a piece of a meteorite as large as a soccer ball or of a television can bring about a damage as it were seen. Equal, in Argentina are antecedents of no destruction of houses by meteorites”, indicated Ribas. In declarations to channel C5N, the scientist analyzed that he is due to be investigating a “local explosion, like something related to the gas, but within the diverse hypotheses a space agent cannot be discarded”. After fact Grande the Mount, a neighbor made spread a photo in which a red light is seen in the sky, thus began itself to speak of which he could have fallen meteorite fragments. Rivas explained that “the fragment fall is habitual” “of satellites in disuse and meteorites”, that circulate around the space.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

It looks like it was confirmed a meteor piece, or am I just really that bad at interpreting spanish?

www.lavoz.com.ar...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by diamondsmith

AGAIN THERE IS NO GAS NETWORK IN THE ZONE!!!

Well, if there's no gas network then that's why they took the gas tank, to see if the leak could have come from them.

Originally posted by UnlikeAnyone
It looks like, if you go back to that website, that there is another article on the sidebar, more recent, I don't know I don't speak spanish/portuguese/whatever language it is....but it looks like another article just went up saying it was a meteor, confirmed.

www.lavoz.com.ar...

edit on 26-9-2011 by UnlikeAnyone because: to add link

The astronomer didn't confirm this. He said that the possibility of the explosion being caused by a meteorite shouldn't be discarded.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Casandra because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

you would tell that this is a gas canister?

p1.trrsf.com...

that was taken with a cellphone camera by the guys that saw it coming

It´s no canister to me

link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thank you
, so no confirmation, just speculation.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Same time reply with the same translation?...

I beat ya to it though...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casandra

Originally posted by Mianeye
reply to post by Versa

I think the "july 9" is a wrong translation, because when i translate to danish, the "july 9" becomes "radio 10".
Can anybody confirm this

edit on 26-9-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

It says the people from the neighborhood called "9 de Julio" (9th of July). It's the name of the place, not a date. Also, a few paragraphs above, they state the name of the neighborhood where the explosion occurred as "9 de Abril", (9th of April), which is the correct location. I guess the "9 de Julio" is just a mistake.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Casandra because: Clarification

9 de Julio is probably a street name. I believe the date could be Argentina's Independence Day---in Buenos Aires downtown there is a huge boulevard named 9 de Julio, equivalent of Champs-Elysee in Paris.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think it's a little odd that NASA says that they think the UARS hit over the Pacific ocean and there are reports of pieces possibly being found in Tasmania. Coincidence? There were 26 pieces that they expected to make it's way back into the atmosphere.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The thing is that most of the canisters are empty, they stated that at the first reports that were made in the morning, but suddenly they cahnged the direction of the info towards the cause being made by the canisters.

The whole area seems like it was beeing steped over, like when you step over an ant, and not blown up like when an explosion comes from the floor towards the roof.

It seems like everything was being squashed or crushed over

NO F***ING WAY IT WAS A CANISTER

this media cover up is sick

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

ringht_n_wrong clarified this for us. They are 2 adjacent neighborhoods

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

I wonder if it really was a close to earth object? This object shows it incredibly close today and tomorrow... I don't know, this is such an interesting mystery.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The thing is that most of the canisters are empty, they stated that at the first reports that were made in the morning, but suddenly they cahnged the direction of the info towards the cause being made by the canisters.

The whole area seems like it was beeing steped over, like when you step over an ant, and not blown up like when an explosion comes from the floor towards the roof.

It seems like everything was being squashed or crushed over

NO F***ING WAY IT WAS A CANISTER

this media cover up is sick

I agree with ya....the whole place seems like was stepped onto...or smashed by something huge...much like a mini Tunguska sort of explosion....some pictures in the link below:

LINK

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Apparently, they have arrested the man that says he saw the fireball for false testimony, he admitted he was lying.

Source

Cover up, indeed.

What about the OTHER witnesses? Are they lying too?
edit on 26-9-2011 by Casandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I was looking into the Texas incident and found some interesting information. It seems that there has been a lot of activity since yesterday. This is just a blog, but it has a bunch of people reporting sightings of similar things in multiple areas.

MBIQ Indicates Meteor Outbreak in Florida, Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana 25SEP2011

The chances of this being a meteor are very probable. Of course all we have to go on is some second hand witness testimony. It doesn't help that the media and local officials are trying to use any lame excuse possible.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlikeAnyone

Yes there is no confirmation of anything as yet, a meteor is still just a possibility according to the translation I read, (I'm having bother getting good copy as it keeps throwing up the original text when I try)

The other thing about the dates, in the english it says the area is April 9th Ward.
A small piece of text,

"The coordinator of Planetary Astronomy in the city of Buenos Aires, Mariano Ribas, said today that among the various hypotheses of the causes of the explosion that killed a woman and destruction of houses and cars in the locality of Monte Grande, "do not rule out" that is linked to the downfall of a "fragment of a meteor or a satellite into disuse"

More,

'Quietly a piece of a meteorite the size of a soccer ball or a TV can cause damage as seen. Similarly, in Argentina there is no history of houses destroyed by meteorites," said Ribas.

Speaking to Channel C5N, the scientist analyzed that should be investigating a "local explosion, as related to gas, but within the various hypotheses can not rule out a space agent."

After the event in Monte Grande, a neighbor made a photo spread that looks at the sky a red light, so people began to talk that he might have fallen meteorite fragments.

Rivas explained that "usual" fall "fragments of disused satellites and meteorites," moving through space.'

Note that satellites are not yet ruled out either.
edit on 26-9-2011 by smurfy because: Add text.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

,Real gas explosions are like thisnaturalgas.einnews.com... Seattle they call it natural gas explosion. I bet there was the same pizza oven,made in DOW JONES,those days every event around the world could bring the very weakened world economy to major global panic which lead to wars,civil wars,financial disease...etc,so nothing it's happening, it's quiet.Shhhhh....hush

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join