It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel zionist killed John F Kennedy for trying to stop the Israel Lobby in America.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
PS: Don't call me anti-semite i really believe that bad Zionist do exist. we are all not perfect.

So lets start i found that video on youtube i don't know what to think of.

So in October 1963 the American department of justice demand that the American Zionist Council have to register as an agent of a foreign country so they can not buy anymore a congressman if JFK would succeeded we would live in a mess like now. In november 1963 JFK was assassinated.

Israel zionist killed kennedy for trying to stop the Israel Lobby in America

The Israeli Lobby Has TOTAL Control Of The U.S. Congress! Frm Congressman James Traficant

In the link you should all go see the declassified documents on the left side they go by date

Source

In the early 1960's Israel funneled $5 million (more than $35 million in today's dollars) into US propaganda and lobbying operations. The funds were channeled via the quasi governmental Jewish Agency's New York office into an Israel lobby umbrella group, the American Zionist Council. Senate Foreign Relations Committee investigations and hearings documented funding flows, propaganda, and public relations efforts and put them into the record. But the true fate of the American Zionist Council was never known, except that its major functions were visibly shut down and shifted over to a former AZC unit known as the "Kenen Committee," called the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (or AIPAC) in the late 1960's. The following chronology provides links to images of original Department of Justice case files released on June 10, 2008 under a Freedom of Information Act filing.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
and he was going to have israel's nukes inspected too, so there was a double wammy......plus, he was going to end the jewish ruled and owned federal reserve.....triple whammy.....he messed with the wrong people......

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
well if u wanna call

L.B.J

a Zionist.
-
so says his wife.

Mrs.

J.F.K

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

No one can inspect the israeli nuke now, they own alot of politician

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

So in this video Gaddafi said that J.F.K decided to monitor the Dimona nuclear plant.
The crisis was resolved with the resignation of Ben-Gurion. then Ben-gurion give the
green light to kill JFK

Maybe thats why they try to kill Gaddafi now.

Like they say Three Strikes And You're Out

End the federal reserve

President John F.Kennedy,
The Federal Reserve
And Executive Order 11110

Source

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy's order gave the Treasury the power "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.

edit on 26-9-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Weird this OP. I was watching the John Lear interview with Project Camelot last night. Both have little credibility to most people, but I enjoy watching documentarys and interviews like this. John Lear said Mossad carried out the assassination on Kennedy, he says Ben Rich played a part in this. Now I cannot remember why but I'll rewatch it later and explain why he "ordered" the hit.

Ben Rich's wiki incase you need a little of who this guy was.
en.wikipedia.org...

It's just crazy seeing as last night was the first time I heard Israeli involvement in this and today you post this!

S&F

Edit :: He could have said Ben Gurion, I'll have to check it out again.
edit on 26-9-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

i have a feeling you are right about that, but, the israeli supporters that we have in the US would never accept these truths......

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
There's one thing that believers in Zionist conspiracy need to do so that their claims not be anti-semitic bigots ring true: make the distinction between the far right Israeli government, it's military and intelligence service, and other people who just happen to have been born/live in Israel or have Jewish culture. When I see that consistently acknowledged, then I might have more time for all this. Still waiting.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
And shortly after JFK Jr. had announced that he was going to reveal who had had his Father assassinated, he too was silenced if you recall.

It is very unlikely that Pilot Error lead to his demise.

Pilots simply avoid any action that would place them in an unrecoverable spin which is what killed JFK Jr.....and stall recovery is the first thing you really learn when learning to pilot a plane.

He was definitely silenced....by Mossad/CIA.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster
There's one thing that believers in Zionist conspiracy need to do so that their claims not be anti-semitic bigots ring true: make the distinction between the far right Israeli government, it's military and intelligence service, and other people who just happen to have been born/live in Israel or have Jewish culture. When I see that consistently acknowledged, then I might have more time for all this. Still waiting.

Maybe you need to stiffen up a bit, hes not talking about every jew, keyword zionists. Not everyone is a jew hater.

May hold some water, Bush the elder was CIA at the time if Im not mistaken, and we know they are good friends with the israel zionists (not everyone living in srael), so who knows. My feeling is that so many years down the line it wont matter anymore, sad but true.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

i'll acknowledge that when israel isn't a country that all the jews can pack up and head to as a last resort just in case the country that they are ransacking goes under........

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saltarello

Maybe you need to stiffen up a bit, hes not talking about every jew, keyword zionists. Not everyone is a jew hater.

I might add that if it were not for honest and loyal "Jews", we might never have found out about the Zionist/Satanic plot that infiltrated Jed-ism in the first place. No matter what you call it, when any foreign intelligence agency comes knock-en at the door, its treason!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There were to many groups and organizations involved IN J.F.K.s murder to ever find the truth.
J.F.K. made to many threatening statements , (on reclord) involving :
CIA
MAFIA
ISRAEL
BIG OIL
FEDERAL RESERVE
J.F.K wanted to clean things up and THEY weren't going to have it.

Do your own research on it, I did !
edit on 26-9-2011 by OLD HIPPY DUDE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
E/O 11110 - JFk's answer to the unfederal reserve.
read:
'the Creature of Jekyll Island' G. Edward Griffin.

"JFK's assassination lies at the feet of LBJ." E. Howard Hunt

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
i'll acknowledge that when israel isn't a country that all the jews can pack up and head to as a last resort just in case the country that they are ransacking goes under........

It's because of comments like this that I can't take you seriously. You spew racist garbage.

How many jews are physicians, surgeons, scientists, and professors?

How many jews are entrepeneurs that open businesses and create jobs?

How many jews contribute positively to society as opposed to being a strain on social services?

Ransacking? Go bury your head in the sand where it belongs.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

It's because of comments like this that I can't take you seriously. You spew racist garbage.

How many jews of are physicians, surgeons, scientists, and professors?

How many jews contribute positively to society as opposed to being a strain on social services?

Everyone Jew is educated for free on America's dime. Israel has no exports, minerals, or anything to offer the world in trade. They've gotten everything for free by robbing America, buying off politicians, getting ahold of monetary systems, banks.

Before you knock me, my blood is Jewish.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

How many jews of are physicians, surgeons, scientists, and professors?

Everyone Jew is educated for free on America's dime. Israel has no exports, minerals, or anything to offer the world in trade. They've gotten everything for free by robbing America, buying off politicians, getting ahold of monetary systems, banks.

Before you knock me, my blood is Jewish.

If you are jewish and you want to bash Israel that is your concern. I wasn't talking about Israel.

As for jews being educated on "America's dime", the last time I checked, education was free for all American citizens regardless of their heritage, and jews pay taxes too, so I'm not sure what your point is.

I was responding to the incredibly naive and misguided suggestion that jews living outside of Israel, in the U.S., or any other country for that matter, are ransacking the nations that they live in when in reality, the opposite is true.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

How many jews are physicians, surgeons, scientists, and professors?

How many other groups of color , race and religion are physicians, surgeons, scientists, and professors?

How many other groups of color , race and religion are entrepeneurs that open businesses and create jobs?

How many other groups of color , race and religion contribute positively to society as opposed to being a strain on social services?

Humanity4Ever are you saying there is one specific group that does stand out ? As all good or all bad ?

No group of any color , race and religion is perfect, there are those from every group who do wrong and are flat out bad, there are no saints on earth.

Every group has those who contribute positively.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Humanity4Ever are you saying there is one specific group that does stand out ? As all good or all bad ?

No group of any color , race and religion is perfect, there are those from every group who do wrong and are flat out bad, there are no saints on earth.

Every group has those who contribute positively.

No, I'm not saying that. I agree with you. Read the post I responded to and you will understand.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I read your post !
All jews are saints, that is what you are implying.
We are all human and all subject to error.

"The squeaky wheel gets the grease !"
And I think people are getting tired of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join