It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel zionist killed John F Kennedy for trying to stop the Israel Lobby in America.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster
There's one thing that believers in Zionist conspiracy need to do so that their claims not be anti-semitic bigots ring true: make the distinction between the far right Israeli government, it's military and intelligence service, and other people who just happen to have been born/live in Israel or have Jewish culture. When I see that consistently acknowledged, then I might have more time for all this. Still waiting.

Oh please...are you going to deny that criticism of Israel is immediately played as antisemitism?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

i just read that you think that education is free in america. we're talking about extended education, i was just reading an article this morning talking about the unproportionate amount of jews that are in the colleges as apposed to non jews....jewish people get their extended education for free, funded by jewish advocacy groups.....and prove to me that it's not true that when a jew decides to go to israel, regardless of whether they comitted a crime in america, they can and america won't touch them.......this is the truth.......

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

The book on this theory, The Missing Link In The JFK Assassination Conspiracy, was banned at one time which gives it credibility imo. Every other theory known to man like Jackie, the driver, LBJ, etc. are allowed but this one must have struck a chord.

Some interesting facts in this theory are the dialogue between JFK and the PM of Israel, Jack Ruby was Jewish (real name was Jack Rubenstein), and foreign policy changed towards Israel in 24 hours to allow giving them nukes. JFK wanted a balance of power in the Middle East, Israel wanted to be the king which they are today. If my memory serves me right, our funding to Israel doubled in a year and tripled in 2 years after JFK's death. In addition, JFK's article 11110, which could have been a first step in eliminating the Federal Reserve, pissed off the zionists. There are so many links and good theories on this assassination that I doubt we'll ever know the truth. So many key people who had information have died or were murdered. This one though is one of the best theories out there.

And just so no one gets offended, I'm not attacking the Jewish race/religion when critcizing the Israel government or zionists. I don't agree with everything my government does either but that doesn't mean I'm attacking all Americans. The zionists and government in Israel doesn't give a hoot about their citizens either, we're all cannon fodder for the elites. It's a shame in this polically correct age that we have to specify this everytime we post constructive criticism. Maybe we'll evolve as a human race someday, it certainly won't happen in my lifetime.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yes, these was a virtually unknown book written about this angle 5-6 years ago. I have it stored away some where and for the life of me I can't recall the name or author of the book. Pretty interesting as there are so many people (groups) that had it out for him. If the real truth was ever told about who had a hand in it, I think it would be an unbelievable story, even to us that have researched it.

Another good book to check out is called 'Harvey and Lee', covers Oswald's early life with him living in two different places at the same time. A good read as well if you are into the JFK thing. Back in the day I watched every video and every book I could get my hands on concerning JFK's murder.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Sometimes that does happen, it's true. But put the boot on the other foot: look at how popular Zionist conspiracy theories are with dyed-in-the-wool racists. Why could that be? Because it can be used to feed their existing prejudice. If you want to avoid that, if you are genuinely lacking that same bigotry, it should be easy to acknowledge the distinction I made. The simple fact of someone having Jewish heritage does not automatically implicate them in a conspiracy. Like I said, I want to hear that a bit more often from believers in Zionist theories, but sadly I don't.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

You see you make a little mistake i think they know and they accept the facts but the MSM that don't
let it go on the air why???

This Quote is for the first video

Source

But the true fate of the American Zionist Council was never known, except that its major functions were visibly shut down and shifted over to a former AZC unit known as the "Kenen Committee," called the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (or AIPAC) in the late 1960's

Anti-Zionist Jewish Protestors are attacked by an AIPAC conference attendee

Jews United Against Zionism, United Nations, January 4, 2009 in New York

Israeli Jewish man says Zionism is the cause of the problems

edit on 27-9-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: Video issue

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I get the idea that there are anti-Zionist Jewish people. Great. That's not who I'm worried about. I'm waiting - still - for non-Jewish folk to acknowledge that the mere fact of someone's Jewish faith or heritage is not an automatic proof of them being part of a worldwide conspiracy. It's not hard to say, but many people discussing the conspiracy seem incapable or unwilling.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I get the idea that there are anti-Zionist Jewish people. Great. That's not who I'm worried about. I'm waiting - still - for non-Jewish folk to acknowledge that the mere fact of someone's Jewish faith or heritage is not an automatic proof of them being part of a worldwide conspiracy. It's not hard to say, but many people discussing the conspiracy seem incapable or unwilling.

i think the easiest way to understand this is the fact that every jewish person i've seen in power has done something that, in my opinion, hurts america.....and the fact that most jewish people for some reason won't assimilate into society, they won't merry out of the jewish perspective......a girl i dated for about a week and ended up having a child with was jewish and she didn't want to introduce me to her family because they wouldn't accept me for the fact that i'm not jewish.....i think that says alot...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Ahh thats why the congress is now 3/4 controlled
with Hollywood
The MSM
Coke and so many other compagny in America
have jewish zionist PDG

Vote for Ron Paul he will kick AIPAC butt out of American

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

What you're saying is along the lines of saying every black person is a criminal. The F is wrong with you? Stop using terms like EVERY JEW and so on.. You bunch up an entire group and attack it as if "ALL JEWS" are in some kind of conspiracy to hurt other people. Are you clinically insane?

I know plenty of Jewish people who have married out of religion and others who have become atheist. I also know plenty of Jews who are not hurting the country or looting people for their wealth. The ignorance meter is flying high right now thanks to you!
edit on 27-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I get the idea that there are anti-Zionist Jewish people. Great. That's not who I'm worried about. I'm waiting - still - for non-Jewish folk to acknowledge that the mere fact of someone's Jewish faith or heritage is not an automatic proof of them being part of a worldwide conspiracy.

Seems like a no-brainer to me...but then who would be the new 'Goldstein'?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

That's just religion. That's why I'm glad I'm an atheist. And as for 'powerful people', that's how anyone gets to the top and stays there. It's not unique to the Yiddish. You need more proof than that.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
One of the best JFK assassination insight pieces that you'll ever see is here:

www.doewatch.com...

Read the References at the bottom----lots of additional information.

Judyth Baker is right----LHO tried to protect JFK.

Lyndon LaRouche is literally hated by those connected to the JFK hit became he nailed them.

So, does the JFK Perfect Murder Ultimate Edition that ends the illusions designed to hide the bitter truth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join