It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Liberals Admit Racism Charges Against Tea Parties A Tactic, Not A Truth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
Just live in a neighborhood with a liberal that doe not want you there.

Blacks or Hispanics will find that liberals have there own tricks to hide there racism.

If a liberal wants to cause problems they just use the cops, city, or other government agencies.

They never do anything directly as most are cowardly wimps.

Then after sicking the cops, city, or other government agency on someone they will turn around and make comments about how the cops, city, or other government agency is racist or should not be doing things like that to people.

One of the leaders of a local women's democratic party club lived in a semi rural area and she and her friends that lived in the area would vote on allowing someone new to live in the area.
If they did not like you you would start having problems with the building department, cops ECT ECT

I know there are cops, excops. or people that have worked for government agencies that will back what i have said here

LOL what?

What you described was a$$holes (for lack of a better term) not Conservative or Liberal.

You are speaking of the "A$$hole Party" unfortunately there are quite a few American's that have joined this party.

In all seriousness, no wonder some of you are so anti-dem.

You guys hear these weird friggen stories on how sneaky we are or some crap.

We are all just people.
edit on 9/26/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

If a liberal wants to cause problems they just use the cops, city, or other government agencies.

That is funny because my whole block is liberal and the conservatives next door from Georgia
have called the cops, Social Services and the FEDS. They have towed my car three times
and on one occasion did it the day after my dad died, I was at the funeral...

Nice
edit on 26-9-2011 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

That is funny because my whole block is liberal and the conservatives next door from Georgia
have called the cops, Social Services and the FEDS. They have towed my car three times
and on one occasion did it the day after my dad died, I was at the funeral...

Nice
edit on 26-9-2011 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

No what is funny is that we stereotype liberals and conservatives so horribly that some of us are ignorant to believe the kinda crap that ANNED spewed.

It's like "Hello! We are all friggen Americans here!!!!"

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

How do you know this? Please elaborate. Were you racially discriminated against in your neighborhood by covertly racist liberals?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
LOL @ some of these responses - sorry, havn't been here to reply, been working....the entire point of this thread was to show that the left isn't above slinging some crap.

Are their racists within the Tea Party - sure - you can say that of any group.

reply to post by newcovenant

So who said I was against any of taxing the rich, making corporations accountable?

....and many parts of this thread are way off from what I intended.
edit on 26-9-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
LOL @ some of these responses - sorry, havn't been here to reply, been working....the entire point of this thread was to show that the left isn't above slinging some crap.

You should have told yourself the point of this thread before you titled it.

So now you are admitting the title and OP was just a tactic?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

Well, I do believe it....the left isn't above using those kinds of tactics (which is why I made the thread after reading the article)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

You should have told yourself the point of this thread before you titled it.

So now you are admitting the title and OP was just a tactic?

BUSTED: Spiderman loves the Sweet onion sauce on his Subway and Makes Outrageous Titles to Get Noticed?!

Please Spidey... please say it isn't true!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Name of the thread is the name of the article.....where am I exaggerating the title to get noticed? I have made plenty of threads that don't get noticed, but they are something I am interested in so I really don't care. Not in it for some e-stroking to get stars and flags.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

reply to post by mudbeed

Name of the thread is the name of the article.....where am I exaggerating the title to get noticed?

Further down your opening post.

Again with the race card, seems to me that is a stratagem of the losing side. A desperate bid to further distance peoples focus to the real issues of the economy.

I have made plenty of threads that don't get noticed, but they are something I am interested in so I really don't care. Not in it for some e-stroking to get stars and flags.

Just as the title of the article you CHOSE to post, you also say in your own words that this is the fault of an entire side.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Well, I do believe it....the left isn't above using those kinds of tactics (which is why I made the thread after reading the article)

There is a big difference between someone on the left not being above such things and ALL THE LEFT taking part in it. Which reality do you plan to enjoy?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

reply to post by mudbeed

Name of the thread is the name of the article.....where am I exaggerating the title to get noticed? I have made plenty of threads that don't get noticed, but they are something I am interested in so I really don't care. Not in it for some e-stroking to get stars and flags.

None of these clowns arguing with you read anything that gets posted.

They just reach between their legs, squeeze one out, and fling.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Your going to go there?

Yes, I feel that the leadership of the liberal left intend on using the racist card in order to further their goals in winning the next election. So it isn't very hard to understand - YES, I believe the liberal left uses racism against the Tea Party.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

The fact that you've implied that any of the "sides" in Washington are "good" or should be winning shows that you are part of the problem.

link   

Your going to go there?

By "there" you mean your own words?

Yes, I feel that the leadership of the liberal left intend on using the racist card in order to further their goals in winning the next election. So it isn't very hard to understand - YES, I believe the liberal left uses racism against the Tea Party.

Is it the leadership or all Liberals? You have now stated both.

link   

Blacks or Hispanics will find that liberals have there own tricks to hide there racism.

Then after sicking the cops, city, or other government agency on someone they will turn around and make comments about how the cops, city, or other government agency is racist or should not be doing things like that to people.

One of the leaders of a local women's democratic party club lived in a semi rural area and she and her friends that lived in the area would vote on allowing someone new to live in the area.
If they did not like you you would start having problems with the building department, cops ECT ECT

I know there are cops, excops. or people that have worked for government agencies that will back what i have said here

Try and live in a conservative neighborhood when they don't want you there...oh wait a minute.

That would never happen

Because they live in areas you couldn't afford if your entire family pooled their funds for the last ten generations and they have fences up to keep you out and armed guards to shoot at you if you happen to get in.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Try and live in a conservative neighborhood when they don't want you there...oh wait a minute.

That would never happen

Because they live in areas you couldn't afford if your entire family pooled their funds for the last ten generations and they have fences up to keep you out and armed guards to shoot at you if you happen to get in.

This is extremely off topic.

How does this relate to liberals using racism as a tactic?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Well, if the leadership intends on using those tactics, does it really matter what individuals do? I do not personally know every liberal, so no, I can't say every liberal intends in using these tactics. I really don't see the point of these questions.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nervoso
reply to post by MidnightTide

The fact that you've implied that any of the "sides" in Washington are "good" or should be winning shows that you are part of the problem.

Can't really blame you for saying that (on the basis of this thread), but if you had read many of my posts - I may have a conservative mindset, but I do not consider myself to be a Republican....and it is my hope that Ron Paul becomes the next president.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It's too bad that so many don't understand the difference between Racism and Bigotry.

White people fearing they are becoming a political minority, and acting upon it out of fear, in the political realm is, by definition, racism. Suck it up and accept it and move on.

The problem is, mainly, that people are afraid of admitting they are racist, which is different than just being bigoted.

That said, I know several social conservatives who rabidally hate Obama because he is black.And yet they would be the first to claim they aren't racist.

LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join