It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Liberals Admit Racism Charges Against Tea Parties A Tactic, Not A Truth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by MasterGemini

That doesn't make your stupid claims smart.

Yell all you wants but Abortion is not around to prevent Blacks from overpopulation.

It's around to protect Women's rights...
You're the racist one if you believe that crap.

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

You couldn't debunk the claims so you called me a RACIST!? HAHAHAHAHA are kidding me?
point proven

What does global warming have to do with racism? (you did not even answer my question)

Seriously I want to know, you obviously have no real FACTUAL answer to the racism of your planned parenthood. Women's rights my ass.

Believe what crap? Can you debunk any of the claims?
edit on 26-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by FallenWun

The investigation just started on the Solyndra scandal.
A special prosecutor would give us the rest of the truth.
--------
What did they know and when did they know it?

Let me know when they call Bush to the stand since it was his baby and if he had a third term - McCain/Palin, it would have gone through on their watch but then you would not have a problem with it.

--------
There is also the Fast & Furious Scandal and the Suborning Perjury of the U.S. Air Force
General.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

Yes there is. Point?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yell all you wants but Abortion is not around to prevent Blacks from overpopulation.

What does global warming have to do with racism? (you did not even answer my question)

Seriously I want to know, you obviously have no real FACTUAL answer to the racism of your planned parenthood. Women's rights my ass.

Common sense debunks your claims. Planned parenthood... do you really want me to get factual on why you are wrong? Hell most of the right will not attack Planned parenthood because its political suicide. It's also fact suicide.

As far as Racism vs Global Warming. That is not what I was getting at.

#1 I was not even entertaining your idiotic Abortion = Racism claims.

#2 I was talking Human caused climate change vs Abortions and the science behind the Left and Right and either claim.

All I was saying is it is funny that the right believes everything scientific when it comes to abortions, but completely ignores science when it comes to obvious things.

You are really high strung. Go take a bubble bath.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Please offer FACTS which can be verified and peer reviewed otherwise you are full of BS.

Pertaining to how Global Warming = Racism and how planned parenthood was not started by RACIST EUGENICISTS?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

You couldn't debunk the claims so you called me a RACIST!? HAHAHAHAHA are kidding me?
point proven

It was sarcasm... are you serious?

What is so bad about black people that we would need to create an entire system to systematically destroy a race at the fetus level?

That is why I said you must be a racist to believe that crap.

Get over yourself.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by mudbeed

Please offer FACTS which can be verified and peer reviewed otherwise you are full of BS.

Pertaining to how Global Warming = Racism and how planned parenthood was not started by RACIST EUGENICISTS?

Please use Google to find said facts.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

point proven

Who are the white people forcing black women to get abortions?
Who are the women that have been forced to have an abortion by these white people?
Got names, numbers, or just this old Alex Jones Eugenics bullcrap.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
marget sanger who started planned parenthood

with its goal of population control via abortion for minorities

and that is championed today by the left

anyone who has used google on their own

and doesnt need to be spoonfed information so they can dismiss it at their leisure

which is why i stop doing links too many people on here cherry pick what ones matter and what doesnt.,

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

point proven

Who are the white people forcing black women to get abortions?
Who are the women that have been forced to have an abortion by these white people?
Got names, numbers, or just this old Alex Jones Eugenics bullcrap.

Not Alex Jones, Martin Luther King Jr's niece actually.

Maafa 21 The History of Eugenics In America Part 1 of 13

A documentation of the modern eugenic movement in America.From the assertion of Darwin's Theory of Evolution,coupled with his cousin Francis Galton's correlation between genealogy,and the inheritance of intelligence. Insisting that human beings are predisposed genetically to be unfit for society.
Nature versus Nurture.
This film follows the trail from its beginnings, in post slavery America,to its influence upon the Third Reich and its implementation of its Final Solution. After the exposure this brought upon the movement,The eugenics movement morphed into what we know today as Planned Parenthood.
You will be astonished to learn that Planned Parenthood kills more African American people every year through abortions,than are killed from every other cause,Combined.

Watch the whole thing you might learn something.

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by mastahunta

i sincerely doubt you have read 6000 postings of what i have written

and considering those stats at the left few thousand other people

will disagree with that assesment,

Is that important?
This is an honest question. You cite the numbers at left and seem to be claiming the stars you get per post is some indicator of the validity of what you write. Do you really believe that?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

reply to post by mastahunta

i sincerely doubt you have read 6000 postings of what i have written

and considering those stats at the left few thousand other people

will disagree with that assesment,

What you do can hardly be called writing, less the fact that it appears to be English.
Your popularity is based upon the fact that you are an effective propagandist.
Your lies and disinformation are cheered on because you repeat what the professional
propagandists say. What you are going to say and what you have said can be sussed
out reading four of your posts, because you are a one trick pony. You say the most inflammatory
things you can, you get your little stars and you figure you are an internet super star.

I notice instead of posting the facts I asked for you pivoted, that is probably because
you pulled that stuff out of your behind, or you got a little too creative with your numbers.

edit on 26-9-2011 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
reply to post by MidnightTide

Tea partiers were independents in 2008 elections before they became a movement? What alot of nonsense if you ask me. The tea parties were nowhere to be seen until after the inaugeration of this president, then it became a big rightwing movement about "freedom and liberty" (after keeping shut for 8 years). I don't doubt that there were some tea partiers who were independent voters, but most of them evidently were not, most of them are and have been core GOP constituents for sometime now.

You want to know how the tea parties started? They started as a movement behind republican presidential candidate Ron Paul.

Seriously what is this? Who are we convincing here?

Actually, most all protesters (who aren't in a group that blatantly expresses its Label like Code pink) were branded Tea partyers after the 2008 elections. The MSM just didn't actually cover any protests besides code pink and cindy sheehan until after the "new Boston Tea party" event in 2007-08. After that, the MSM labeled all anti-government protests as Tea Party protests. Therefore, the "tea party movement" was created. It was a way for people like you to say exactly that, and for the Neocon-in-disguise republicans to use when they act like Ron Paul (IE Sara Palin....)

I was a supporter of ron paul before the 2008 elections because he was in Aaron Russo's "America: from Freedom to Fascism" talking about all of what he talks about today. He is an actual conservative from when the word was worth something, not a label that crooks going into Congress use to get votes. The only reason Ron doesn't run as an independent is because its wayyyy too expensive to do so, plus he has been a Republican since the 70s

Ron didn't create the tea party movement at all, it was always there because it wasn't the Tea party movement until the MSM said it was "The Tea Party Movement", that way they could use people actually protesting against the government to their advantage, which at least 1/4 of the tea party is falling victim to.

The BS game they are playing is getting everyone, especially those still stuck in the False left-right paradigm. Just look at Joe leiberman, He ran as independent because people hated him so much after he was glued to bush's butt that they didn't give him his own districts Democratic nomination, but somehow this POS managed to win and continue his BS that nobody even wants, all because he was one of the Chosen super-senators who, despite people not liking, still gets elected (but no, just forget about the fact that the creator of the voting-machine-hacking software said it has been used in all past elections, saying this TO CONGRESS)

People, my GOD, stop falling victim to the stupid game they are forcing upon us.

If you can't see that Obama is no more than a continuation of Bush, clinton, and Bush Sr, then you need to open your eyes.

The protesters are not for republicans, they are not just against Obama, they are against the government because our "democratically elected government" has been detached from main public opinion for over 30 years, not because they just decided to all hate obama at the same time.

remember, tupac said it best:
[inappropriate content removed by staff]

edit on Mon Sep 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

and doesnt need to be spoonfed information so they can dismiss it at their leisure

which is why i stop doing links too many people on here cherry pick what ones matter and what doesnt.,

Fine fine... Marget Sanger was a little effed up.

I will agree with you guys on that.

Did you know a lot of our bridge technology was championed by a Hitler led Germany?

How about a lot of our infrastructure?

How about the VW?

Therefore you you are for American Infrastructure you are a Nazi right?

Marget was a proponent of eugenics and abortion and birth control.

In 1921 Sanger founded the American Birth Control League, which later became the Planned Parenthood Federation of America.

So you folks are comparing some ideals from 1921 and comparing it to 2012.

Wonderful.

I bet they still use corkscrews to alleviate headaches still as well, right?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

So you have nothing then?
I have seen and heard all this crap before.
Time for a reality check. If PP is a racist organization bent on eradicating black babies then you MUST be able to enumerate the abortions forced upon black women by white people.

You also might want to take notice of the fact that since the establishment of PP, the US black population has um.. gone up.

Save your little videos for someone not familiar with this meme already. I am beyond your youtube talking points and would really just like hard data.
Hard data is something I came to ATS for.
Hard data is something I get all kinds of flak just for requesting from people with crazy claims.

Your video nor your post answers my questions nor supplies the requisite proof of what you and it claim.
Try actually answering what I asked and see how it goes.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Watch the whole thing you might learn something.

Enjoy

I am not going to watch the whole thing.
I can understand where you are coming from.

Not that there is no substance in what you say, I think its obvious things are different now a days.

The GOP would be all over it if it wasn't, don't you agree?

How can you be a part of a party that wouldn't bring up such tragedy?

edit on 9/26/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

With the black population steadily on the rise, either PP failed miserably and you should rejoice in the fact that while it still exists, it has not only failed at this eugenics agenda but actually gone in the opposite direction.

Or you are right and we are almost out of black people in the US because PP has been killing them off for so long. Tell me what google tells you about that.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You also might want to take notice of the fact that since the establishment of PP, the US black population has um.. gone up.

Save your little videos for someone not familiar with this meme already. I am beyond your youtube talking points and would really just like hard data.
Hard data is something I came to ATS for.
Hard data is something I get all kinds of flak just for requesting from people with crazy claims.

Your video nor your post answers my questions nor supplies the requisite proof of what you and it claim.
Try actually answering what I asked and see how it goes.

There is plenty of literature, just based on other thread with you I know you don't read a word you type half the time.

Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood:
The Eugenics Connection

By Angela Franks
(Angela Franks's book, Margaret Sanger's Eugenic Legacy: The Control of Female Fertility)
www.nrlc.org...

The Negro Project
Margaret Sanger's Eugenic Plan for Black Americans
By Tanya L. Green
posted at Concerned Women of America
www.citizenreviewonline.org...

Sanger embraced Malthusian eugenics. Thomas Robert Malthus, a 19th-century cleric and professor of political economy, believed a population time bomb threatened the existence of the human race.2 He viewed social problems such as poverty, deprivation and hunger as evidence of this “population crisis.” According to writer George Grant, Malthus condemned charities and other forms of benevolence, because he believed they only exacerbated the problems. His answer was to restrict population growth of certain groups of people.3 His theories of population growth and economic stability became the basis for national and international social policy. Grant quotes from Malthus' magnum opus, An Essay on the Principle of Population, published in six editions from 1798 to 1826:

All children born, beyond what would be required to keep up the population to a desired level, must necessarily perish, unless room is made for them by the deaths of grown persons. We should facilitate, instead of foolishly and vainly endeavoring to impede, the operations of nature in producing this mortality.4

Malthus' disciples believed if Western civilization were to survive, the physically unfit, the materially poor, the spiritually diseased, the racially inferior, and the mentally incompetent had to be suppressed and isolated—or even, perhaps, eliminated. His disciples felt the subtler and more “scientific” approaches of education, contraception, sterilization and abortion were more “practical and acceptable ways” to ease the pressures of the alleged overpopulation.5

Look just because a video is on youtube does not mean it is not factual and professional.

You just keep avoiding the FACTS.

Now would you like to provide some factual data or not?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

With the black population steadily on the rise, either PP failed miserably and you should rejoice in the fact that while it still exists, it has not only failed at this eugenics agenda but actually gone in the opposite direction.

Or you are right and we are almost out of black people in the US because PP has been killing them off for so long. Tell me what google tells you about that.

I never thought of it that way
Are you saying that the racist, eugenicists had their entire plan backfire and that they haven't figured it out
after decades of backfiring, which is why they are still doing it?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Look just because a video is on youtube does not mean it is not factual and professional.

Never said that was the case.

You just keep avoiding the FACTS.

What facts? I have yet to see you post any FACTS. All you have posted is links to books and videos. How hard is it for you to read and watch that crap yourself and suss out a fact or two?

Now would you like to provide some factual data or not?

Well I have but you ignored that. Then again, this is not my case to make it is yours. You have to prove your claim. It is not my job to research your claim and prove or disprove it for you.

FACT: There are more black people in the US today then there was when PP first opened its doors.
THAT IS A FACT.
So if they have been killing black babies for almost 100 years in an effort to get rid of black people, it is backfiring miserable. That fact alone debunks your claim. See if you can find some facts in your links and post them.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I guess you only know how to respond when you can rant angrily? This would be about the 10th time I have asked you a simple honest question to no avail. I am certain though if I say something good about Obama, you will respond to that. Well, I give up trying to understand you as a fellow human being then I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join