It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Liberals Admit Racism Charges Against Tea Parties A Tactic, Not A Truth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by FallenWun

sorry but the world doesnt revolve around you and your opinions dont mean a whole lot to anyone except you

Never said anything to the contrary. Just noticing that in your full time job on ATS you only respond to posts you can reply to in a hostile manner and then feign being upset about the hostile tone. I have tried to just ask you nice polite simple questions a few times and you always ignore those but you are right there with your talking points when it is something you can argue with. Just noticing that conversation is something not to be had with you, you only like to argue.

ats is a 2 way street its not burger king and your not always going to have it your way.

Never suggested otherwise. I simply asked you a question about what you posted. Each time I do that it really seems to upset you. I often wonder why you spend so much time posting things that you get all upset over when anyone questions them.

and you know what you need to start showing respect to other posters instead of using the classic liberal attackes

Says you? What was disrespectful in that post that you completely ignored? If you responded to respect, you might get it more. You are proving right here that when I do address you with respect, you ignore it. So why bother?

of assassnating their characters,their intelligence oh yeah know like acting like a good liberal always claim they are but none ever show in reality.

edit on 26-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Hey I was just asking about the stars you seem so proud of. I never really thought about them before but apparently they are some sort of indicator of truth or popular opinion. That is what you said and I respectfully asked if you really believed it.

I am going to guess you did not answer that but did respond to this because I average more stars per post than you.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Originally posted by mastahunta

The left is ALWAYS crying about racial inequality so how do you justify that black women far out do others?

OK

Why do you think that is?

You are the one making the claim, kick it off.

Way to not address the FACTS . . .

Way to not present an argument which uses your facts to substantiate it.

Planned Parent provides abortions for women who want them, nobody forces them
to do it. Planned Parenthood also provides Vitamins and Prenatal care for women
who want to keep their children... In fact they provide a lot more pre natal care than
they do abortions.

So if they want to kill black babies, why are they providing the mothers with free medical
care, vitamines and checkups which ensure a healthy child? huh?

Get out of here now, you're boring me...
edit on 26-9-2011 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

So which policy was the poster portraying Obama with a bone through his nose protesting?

Yes, the TPty is racist. You know it and I know it and all of the obfuscation and denial in the world will not change that. Now, that being said, the entire TPty is not racist. (although I do wonder what percentage of those within the group suffer from some form of dementia) As with any organization it will be up to the moderates in that group to weed out the ones who still refer to our president as that "'n-word'".

Americans are more than happy to shout at the Muslims around the world to disavow the extremists among them. To that I would say, clean up your own house first.

link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
Anyways... blah blah blah ... abortion is black racism eugenics.

Do you still believe the OPs headline?

Just curious.

Still?
Who believed it to begin with? Oh right, the OP that was in another thread claiming you cannot paint all Republicans with the brush a few use. That was the person that believed one registered independent is all liberals.
edit on 26-9-2011 by FallenWun because: (no reason given)

link   

Just curious.

Well when you failed in arguing facts with me you started calling me a racist so YES.

Jesus I was screwing with you.

I know you aren't a racist.

You are a Paranoid Schizo, but definitely not a racist.
edit on 9/26/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

LoL

First racist

Now Paranoid Schizo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can you do anything other than sling insults?

You just proved the OP right with your antics.

edit on 26-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

So if they want to kill black babies, why are they providing the mothers with free medical

You are doing it all wrong. You have to use rightwing math.

5% of what PP does is provide abortions.
Oh my god they kill black babies they must be racist.
95% of what PP does is provide healthcare for women who want to be healthy and perhaps be able to carry a child to full term.
Oh my god they help black people they must be... oh wait.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

Yes they want to take care of black mothers so they can have children in the future . . .

did you not read the article?

Black abortions are DOUBLE their birthrates . . . .

Data from 1973 on indicate that black women's share of abortions has consistently been at least twice their share of live births.

www.foxnews.com...

80% of abortion clinics are in minority neighborhoods ....

Rose also noted that she was concerned that “80 percent of Planned Parenthood clinics are in minority neighborhoods.”

Those are ABORTION clinics not your vitamin dealer ........

Rose said that the study was done both because of the controversal views of Planned Parenthood's founder, Margaret Sanger, and Rose’s belief that the group was still following those founding principles. Sanger advocated using birth control, sterilization, and abortion to weed out "the problem of the dependent, delinquent and defective elements in modern society."

The abortion clinics are targeted at minorities, has nothing to do with vitamins.

But this will all just go in one ear and out the other.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You are doing it all wrong. You have to use rightwing math.

5% of what PP does is provide abortions.
Oh my god they kill black babies they must be racist.
95% of what PP does is provide healthcare for women who want to be healthy and perhaps be able to carry a child to full term.
Oh my god they help black people they must be... oh wait.

Believe it or not? I am too stupid to figure out the answer.
I was thinking about right wing answers, in rightwing order

A. ACORN
B.HARRY REID
C. OBAMABOT
D. ALINSKY
E. COMMUNISM
and
H. 145 Million People on the Welfares

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Just curious.

Well when you failed in arguing facts with me you started calling me a racist so YES.

Jesus I was screwing with you.

I know you aren't a racist.

You are a Paranoid Schizo, but definitely not a racist.

LoL

First racist

Now Paranoid Schizo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can you do anything other than sling insults?

You just proved the OP right with your antics.

ugh... you don't get sarcasm or humor at all. That isn't my fault.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Sorry I was unaware that calling people Racist and Paranoid Schizo was humorous

LoL quit trying to cover your tracks you got busted, get over it.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You are missing the point.
You are stating the PP is carrying out a secret agenda of racist eugenics.
But the majority of that organizations activity and funding, provides
services that create healthy babies and more stable mothers. So why
would a racist eugenics organization provide those services at all,
why waste the money, the resources and promote health amongst the
babies they were really trying to kill??? This is where you lost the war.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

reply to post by mudbeed

Sorry I was unaware that calling people Racist and Paranoid Schizo was humorous

LoL quit trying to cover your tracks you got busted, get over it.

Paranoid Schizo was an obvious joke, Racist comment was obvious sarcasm.

I am not a liar or ashamed of admitting I am wrong on any argument.... so there is definitely no track covering here.

I said you must the be racist if you believe PP is in the business of killing black people....

Can you not see the friggen sarcasm in that statement? My Paranoid Schizo joke... well there was a tinge of truth in that. Your beliefs are your beliefs and that is fine, but you definitely seem like a tin foil hat wearer believing all of this crap.

Here is another joke...

I am going to start calling your party the

"If it aint white, then it aint Right.... wingers"

OMG I proved the OP right (wingers) again!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yes they want to take care of black mothers so they can have children in the future . . .

And your problem with that is...?

did you not read the article?

Your article? No. I have read more than enough on this and given the things you are lying about I know what to expect from YOUR article.

Black abortions are DOUBLE their birthrates . . . .

And you are suggesting that is racist PPs fault because black women have no clue what they are doing and cannot make their own choices? Who was the racist provider before PP since abortions are 1000s of years old?

That is some racist stuff right there. Trying to say that these black women are having their babies killed on them by racist organizations makes it clear you think black women have no personal responsibility or are capable of deciding for themselves.

Data from 1973 on indicate that black women's share of abortions has consistently been at least twice their share of live births.
www.foxnews.com...

Still waiting for you to provide anything that says they have been forced or coerced by PP.

80% of abortion clinics are in minority neighborhoods ....

Those are ABORTION clinics not your vitamin dealer ........

I thought we were talking about Planned Parenthood? Now you are talking about abortion clinics? Make up your mind what your target is, narrow down a bit.

5% of what my local vitamin store sells is herbal crap. Would you refer to it as the herbal crap store?

Rose said that the study was done both because of the controversal views of Planned Parenthood's founder, Margaret Sanger, and Rose’s belief that the group was still following those founding principles. Sanger advocated using birth control, sterilization, and abortion to weed out "the problem of the dependent, delinquent and defective elements in modern society."

The abortion clinics are targeted at minorities, has nothing to do with vitamins.

You brought up vitamins, not me.

Abortion clinics or PP? Which are you on now? How do they target these black women and what can I do as a white person to save these stupid black people from being tricked into abortions? I always thought they were at least as smart as any other race and could be blamed for the choices they make like the rest of us.

Thank you for clearing that up and explaining black people are a lesser being with no mind of their own, being tricked into killing their babies by a dead white lady.

But this will all just go in one ear and out the other.

You mean like my pointing out that the black population is still on the rise despite what you claim?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

OMG

Name calling - Despicable. Are you OK? Do you need a tourniquet?

Is there anything I can do to help your misery so you do not pay them back by caving to the big oil interest and stabbing my grandmother and the elderly in cuts to services.

Maybe yank another tube away from granny, starve the poor or raise the age of retirement. I know how awful it is being called a name when anyone can see how many black members the STAINS really have. This is just untrue and a lie. In retaliation...

Why not give the wealthy a tax break or let the chemical companies have free reign and no regulations?
Suck up to the oil companies billions in profit.
After all JOBS are being held hostage until you do.

I wouldn't stand still for that name calling when you are in a position to really do some damage.

That'll show those LIBERALS who they are dealing with
(and a good way to piss off the Dems in one fell swoop)

Y'all call that a two-fer.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Sorry but your ideas don't go far enough.

I want the oil companies to be able to pee on me too.

Make it work!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
No surprise. Rules for radicals.

Do you you know how hard it would be to put together a political action committee and have one of their tenets be that you have to be a racist? Where exactly is that published? Do they verbally tell everybody, "we're racist so you have to be as well". I'm just unclear how that works.

Now then, lets look at the history of the KKK...

Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party's Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and black Republican leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s.

That, from the History Channel...not exactly a Right-friendly venue.

History Channel

Yes, those pesky Republicans were trying to establish political and economic equality for blacks and the the left didn't like it. Don't ya just hate facts?

Just like the "separation of church and state" that exists nowhere in the Constitution, if you spew the lies long enough and they fit your agenda, the masses start to believe them.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by axslinger

You know that those republicans (from 1870s) are just Democrats now... right?

Read the history of your own party.

And yes. Separation of Church and State is in our constitution and most people know this.

Those exact words? No.

The United States Supreme Court has referenced the separation of church and state metaphor more than 25 times.

Sounds like it's pretty unanimous.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Facts are great to have and they at least remain the same - I only hate how history changes... and a lot has changed since 1870. This is not that same GOP.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Facts are great to have and they at least remain the same - I only hate how history changes... and a lot has changed since 1870. This is not that same GOP.

Yeah no crap.

He is using the Lincoln GOP and comparing it with today's GOP.

See what happens when the GOP led states stops funding schools?

They start to make up their own history and facts.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Just live in a neighborhood with a liberal that doe not want you there.

Blacks or Hispanics will find that liberals have there own tricks to hide there racism.

If a liberal wants to cause problems they just use the cops, city, or other government agencies.

They never do anything directly as most are cowardly wimps.

Then after sicking the cops, city, or other government agency on someone they will turn around and make comments about how the cops, city, or other government agency is racist or should not be doing things like that to people.

One of the leaders of a local women's democratic party club lived in a semi rural area and she and her friends that lived in the area would vote on allowing someone new to live in the area.
If they did not like you you would start having problems with the building department, cops ECT ECT

I know there are cops, excops. or people that have worked for government agencies that will back what i have said here

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join