It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kat's Halloween Thread & Costume Contest

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

just do a right click and show the image.
it was last year, i am scared what he will show up this year, but since we have no trick or treat at the door !

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

I won't be able to pick a winner for kids....they all so adorable...they are all winners....tell him he won!
Soooo cute!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by chats

Ahhhh ok....now I see it....excellent!
Thanks for posting....this is so much fun!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I will, and its a girl lol. Hard to tell from the pic, but she is definately a tom boy.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I was playing on Picasa and made these.... for my vampire costume, made the skin look whiter with makeup....I messed with the color for effect....I'm getting more realistic teeth though

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Oops! Don't mention that to her....she's adorable!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

awesome pics

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

No I didn't carve the pumpkin I
posted but I have won a contest
at it before. Can't find the pic
of the one I did.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Thank you! I hope when I get the realistic teeth it will look much better....if I win the contest it will be a cool $500!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Ooooh I want to see....I am terrible at that. All I can do is the traditional Jack o Lantern face

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I believe from what it says...some guy in Riverside, CA
He states "Most all lights have been changed from incandescent to RGB LED so power consumption is a lot less than previous years. Also DMX added to show. All lights, faces and props are custom made (DIY) by me except for the roof line which are CCRs. Controlling channels have gone up 8X from last year. 1144 channels."

I'm just glad I'm not his neighbor... lol after awhile that would get old...lol

I love ROB ZOMBIE!!! Play it LOUD!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Some Rob Zomie for ya...I love it Halloween or not!

and of course...White Zombie

Hahaha i saw Rob Zombie live last year at Soundwave festival in Australia. Right in the moshpit for that song lol.

And ok, i cant resist, here's an update for the manequin...

edit on 26-10-2011 by srsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

That is adorable. Go Pirates!

CJ

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by ColoradoJens

They are absolutely ADORABLE! You seem like such a good Dad jens!

Thanks SK, I think they are too!..now regarding that good dad line, I thought for sure being a great dad was going to impress the ladies - boy have I been wrong! I was told recently that being a good dad (one who interacts, eats dinner and does homework with them) is not "superior" by some nutty date. She felt like a real dad would be working late and should have a nanny. REAL people have nannies! I almost gagged laughing.
But yeah, in my mind it is inconceivable when parents choose not to know their children. Just doesn't work for me. I try
And more pics from the OP please. I like the text under the pics but we've seen those before - mas photogrphias por favor!

CJ

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Holy shiznitz! Put an old scary record on, some good flashing lights and kids will be scared out of their pantaloons to come to your door...crimney that is good!

CJ

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

He sure did a good job. When I lived in Little Rock, there was some guy who had the gigantic Halloween and Christmas displays. They were unbelievable! Every year he had to fight in court to keep them on because it tied uo traffic so bad...it would literally take an hour to get down his street because people came from all over Arkansas to drive by his house! Everyone still looked forward to it though......Oh yes...I always play Zombie loud!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

UGGGGH!!!! (in a good way)
Oh man, that looks so realistic
You did a great job on that! I have never seem RZ live, his stage show is incredible. My favorite is Thunderkiss and American Witch.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Well apparently, that woman was an idiot. Most women admire and respect a man who devotes time to his kids and shows them love. If more men did that, maybe there wouldn't be as many screwed up people in the world. I never knew my Dad, so I admire that! Keep up the good work and don't give a woman like that the time of day.....the right one will come along. I don't know if I have any more pics of the costume, but I'll look......I may have 1 or 2 I didn't post....not sure though.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

YES!!!! That's the reaction I was hoping for! Thanks Jen....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I've got a bit of work before I'm ready for our downtown party Saturday. Here's a completed piece of my costume.

I used typing paper wound around 2 bamboo skewers, 6 washers, poster board, foam core, and toe molding.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join