It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kat's Halloween Thread & Costume Contest

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
DISCLAIMER: The heavy eye make up I'm wearing is NOT my everyday thing...just so you know....I just did it for Halloween

OK...I know I'm a grown woman....but I still love Halloween. I mentioned starting a Halloween thread to some other members, and they thought it would be fun. So....I want anyone who comes here to at least post one scary thing (NOT gore though) .....also, anyone who wants to enter the costume contest should post their pic here.....the winner will be decided by the amount of stars the post has. There will be 4 categories....
Best Male Costume
Best Female Costume
Best Pet Costume
Best Kids Costume

I know it's kind of early, but I wanted to give those who want to participate enough time to get their pics up. This is just some fun to take a break from doom
If only one other person posts a pic of them in costume, I'll post mine too so you won't be alone. Also, be sure to watch the exclusive interview of Jason from Friday the 13th below....it's hilarious!....oldy but goody (the old Arsenio Hall Show)! Now......follow me to Halloween land.....see pic below...spooooky.....I'll be off and on here, so post away!
**opens creaky door and beckons you**

edit on 9/24/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The last time I dressed up I had long hair and looked a lot like jesus. so I went as Jesus and had some funny pics of Jesus holding a beer and a shotgun, while holding a cigarette in his mouth.

iF i can pull off some variation of this. I might actually dress up this here. I f-ing love this costume...

my daughter says she wants to be a devil, but she usually changes her mind at the last minute.

But Im sure we will come up with something for our newest addition to the family which is miss AVA

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

Well...I have never seen a costume like THAT before! I love it....and Miss Ava....I HAVE to see that!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Great thread! This is a Marquessa de Sade costume I wore to an annual fetish ball. My partner went as a Venetian phantom, complete with white gloves and porcelain mask. In my hand I am holding my own feather mask.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Awesome SK - I love this time of year in general and Halloween is an old favorite - check out this set up you can buy - I WANT ONE!

My favorite to see in grade school:

CJ
edit on 24-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I just watched the remake of Friday the 13th other night and was talking to someone about that episode of Arsenio with Jason on there. To me, Kane Hodder will always be Jason

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Whoops! Forgot to post a costume - I'm looking for one of me, but here are my boys from last year.

CJ

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

Oh wow! Did you make it or buy it? There are social events like that in New Orleans all the time. There is a ball where all the fans of Anne Rice go, and they dress as vampires, and Lestat, Louis and Claudia are there....it's really fun! Well I love the pic! Is that the pic you want to use for the contest?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

yeah, I'll use that one. I wish my sewing skills were that hardcore but I alas...I bought it off the rack. It was really high quality velvet and I keep in the closet with my formal clothes in hopes of finding another period event to wear it to. I would love to go to Anne Rice's ball. I bet the people there look stunning. This ball was called Diabolique and it was a charity event for AIDS. Every year they have a different theme. Dark fairies, circus, superheroes and villains.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Shoot, I would buy that if I could....What's your favorite scary movie? I have a few...of course I love Interview with the Vampire ( New Orleans and all!)....there's aCHARACTER I love, but the movie sucked....the movie is "It"
but the character Pennywise the clown scares me to death! I'm SERIOUS! Just watch this video...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

A star for them!
I love being around kids on Halloween and Christmas....too cute!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Yes...I agree 100%....A couple of nights ago I watched The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
I forgot how scary it was....also, you know the old black and white Night of the Living dead? I don't know exactly why, but that one creeps me out big time!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I love that kind of thing! Yes, they do it up BIG time at Anne Rice's....just the way they dressed in Interview with the Vampire....I love that style.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
OMG! Clown ARE scary!
Even RONALD MCDONALD!!!! *shiver*

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I can't say right away of my favorite movie...but this is a good creepy story - I have a friend who learned of "Robert" during a tour of haunted houses in Key West...

CJ

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I've seen that on the travel channel....creepy for sure! The guy was insane and blamed anything that happened on "Robert".....that is one ugly doll!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Here it is...from a while back - me as Edward Spatula Hands - terrible male makeup job- but notice my good acting as if I am sad - need to purse those lips more... hey where did your second pic go? I liked that one

Edit to add love how I missed the neck and ears...lol

CJ

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

That is awesome irsuccubus - sassy!

CJ

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

LMAO! Edward Spatula Hands!! Yes Dahhhhling...I can see the emotion shining through....I actually think the makeup is pretty good. I took my second pic off because I wanted to use the same pic with an orange (for Halloween) tint....looking for it now....

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Here it is Jens.....this isn't my costume though, just partial vampire makeup

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join