It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Second Sun Now Visible World Wide" - What the ......

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Here we go again - I came across this article on BINs and I know not everyone is into this site but the article is giving a pretty convincing argument for 'Two Suns Seen Worldwide'.

I myself wonder if we are ignoring something vital to our detriment, it just comes at a time when so many other things are supposedly happening spelling apocalypse.

"The videos below are just a very small sampling of what is now pouring onto YouTube from literally all over the world. No one can deny that there is a second sun visible in the sky at sunrise, sunset, and in the case of the North Wales video, at high noon. Examine the size and proportions of the smaller second sun. It is the same in every video. "

"I am willing to stick my neck out and continue to make a very loud noise about this “second sun” because I think that big media outlets need to begin reporting on this phenomenon IN EARNEST. This – a visible second sun, which is now being video recorded all around the world – is the elephant in the living room, while the passing of Comet Elenin may have been the gnat crawling beneath it’s feet. I’d like to see some serious big media coverage and interviews of professional astronomers explaining to the American and world public just exactly WHAT this second sun is, whether it is the prophesied brown dwarf, and whether it will come closer, and what we can expect. If mainstream media outlets continue to ignore this story, then the reporting will get filled in by the curious internet public, and the facts may get lost along the way." (Both quotes from article)

I don't know who this guy is but the article presents lots of short vids from many different countries all claiming the same thing - if these sightings are other planets like Venus etc., How come we haven't seen them before?

I wonder if it's because more and more people are now taking more notice of the skies and we now have the technology to record what we see. Will our suspicion of every pic we see be our downfall and more to the point - does it matter - after all what can we do anyway?

______beforeitsnews/story/1134/221/Is_There_A_Nibiru_Coverup_Second_Sun_Now_Visible_Worldwide.html

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I look every day mate

especially before sunset

only one sun in the southern hemisphere

and I use my eyeballs - just in case of lens flare
edit on 22-9-2011 by Highlander64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Sometimes you can watch our sun rise twice. Has to do with refraction. But it's not something that is well known, for whatever reason.Double sunrise over Boston Harbor

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Why don't I ever see a double sun?
I wanna see!
I'm outside everyday, too, and never see such a sight.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Whenever I see the sun around here there is one, not two. And if some of the youtube people bothered to open their windows while filming we wouldn't have this #. I'm glad to clear that up for you, have a nice day sir.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
Sometimes you can watch our sun rise twice. Has to do with refraction. But it's not something that is well known, for whatever reason.Double sunrise over Boston Harbor

It's called a sun dog. Sun dog

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The trouble is it's difficult to look as this thing is usually stated as being very close to the sun - wish I could see it too - I wonder if it will become more evident in time?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I live in Canada and I get up every day before the sun...that's SUN singular.

Have never seen 2.

link   
reply to post by quedup

What is convincing about that "article"?

Forget the videos.

Forget the lies.

Go outside and look up!

Want to do it without hurting your eyes?

Get some welders glass, they're inexpensive and will block all damaging rays from the sun...and will also show that there aren't two suns.

edit on 22/9/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

link   
no double sun ...

before its news is on that colombian bam bam again .

although there are sun dogs which often gets confused .

Second sun is not visible worldwide ..if it was i would imagine my facebook and text messeges going off the hook with ...

"OMG TWO SUNS"?!?!?!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

I have heard about this refraction and sun dogs - just find it very strange that if these things are considered pretty 'normal' how come we seem to be just recently reporting on them all around the world???

Just think it's weird because if they were normal surely we wouldn't be reporting them - just saying - strange.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Good tip, I'll try that.

All these folks saying go outside and you'll see there is only one sun - I fully agree but wonder if it's just at certain times or certain conditions that we can see it depending on the country you are in?

Guess if it's real, we will eventually see it up there all the time - the biblical and ancient texts always get me wondering.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Hell, knowing that would have made searching for pics SO much easier.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Recent reports?

There are writings by Aristotle describing sundogs.

I don't think that's very recent.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

This doom and gloom stuff is really getting to you isn't it?

Maybe take a break from ATS....just an idea.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

You're probably right - I'll head for my bunker for that break though - just in case

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chad wuckus. You and Phage and cartoon face.-----------Could you give us some background info as to who you are?

You people seem like slap nut punks.-----------------------

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
i live in the northern rivers area of nsw south wales in oz. my neighbour has just shown me 1 of 2 pics he took of the 2nd sun. that is what everyone calls it, but it is only so named because its next/close to the sun. the pic i saw shows it or 80% of it beside the sun. taken by his cell camera through a welding shield.
he looked for the phenomenom after reading and seeing the chinese story of 2 suns.
he took his pics at noon. no, i dont have a copy.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Come to west texas, I see two or three of these a year here. Never knew they were sun dogs, I have heard them called mock-suns.

It is really flat here, I always just assumed some type of optical illusion. Something similar happens on really clear nights with the lights of neighboring towns and refineries.

The distant lights, instead of being points, seem to elongate to light pillars. I see this happen a couple times a year as well.

Pretty cool to look at, nothing I've ever freaked out about.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
What it is ...is the cosmic rarity ...of... Betelgeuse a giant star that is "blowing itself into oblivion"

Link: www.rediff.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join