It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Second Sun Now Visible World Wide" - What the ......

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Wow, I went to that site, "Before It's News" and watched the videos (painful). Now, that last video with the nutbar saying he saw it through the Hubble made a comment about lead helmets, "cause it's going to suck your brain out, it's gonna wipe your brain clean" or some such noise because of it's electromagnetic field.

First off if Nibiru exists, electrostatic charge plus magnetic field maybe, but not electromagnetic, I don't think it has electrical coils around a big "iron ball" as he calls it. Funny thing though, lead helmets, FAIL! Magnetic fields pass right through lead, you need Mumetal (link here) if you want to shield against a magnetic field. Second, if it's electrostatic, the voltage, similar to lightning will create a plasma in the trillions of volts, so, lead, mumetal or full body condoms 50 feet underground ain't gonna help. And he talks about being 50 feet underground to protect yourself due to the 70 lbs meteors falling like rain/hail. If that is the case you'll need some pretty good explosive to get out of that 50 foot deep shelter, like enough to blow away between say 1000 to 3000 lbs per square foot on your "attic" door. Oh, and what about that 3 mile tidal wave, yehaw! Hey MoonDogie, surfs up! So, your in a shelter, 50 feet underground and let's say the tidal wave is first, well, you've drowned, your dead. Now let's say the meteors are first and then the tidal wave comes, you blow open your roof and you drown, your dead. Oh, and if you're wearing that Mumetal helmet you'll get to know you're dying and feel every little bit of pain ;-)

Seems to me that if this crap is real, we're screwed, at least 99.99% of us. So might as well sit back, don't change nothing, don't worry about it because you can't do anything about it anyway, do what you normally do and when the time comes and things go "south" it's like "thanks for all the fish." And if it doesn't happen, you haven't lost anything.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I see amazing things all the time.
So far I have not been able to catch any of them on video.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
What it is ...is the cosmic rarity ...of... Betelgeuse a giant star that is "blowing itself into oblivion"

Link: www.rediff.com...

No, can't blame this one on Betelgeuse. It will probably explode one day, but it hasn't happened yet.

It might not happen for a million years.

news.discovery.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Or, it could have happened over 600 years ago and the light from the event is still on its way to us. Chew on that for a minute.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

If it exploded over 600 years ago, then it will still take less than 40 years until it can be seen from earth.

edit on 23/9/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
reply to post by Pauligirl

Or, it could have happened over 600 years ago and the light from the event is still on its way to us. Chew on that for a minute.

Point is.....nobody is seeing it now.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

different size , and distance in the videos.......

interesting though....won't believe it till i see it with my own two i's

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Even if there was a second sun, it's nothing to get worked up about, we still have winter.
If this second sun enabled me to swim in a lake in February, then alright, but it doesn't, so not alright.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

im from chester and that is very close to north wales right on the boarder
im up before sun rise every day and always look at the sky throughout
the day and i have never seen two suns

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
*sigh* If there were two suns, we would be DEAD.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Well since we know where Betelgeuse is, it's not that just yet.
People are just panicking over every thing. Sun dogs, lens flares and this month it's poor old Venus's turn to be the big bad monster.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Just checked.
Still one sun.
Article is HOAX.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
OMG I just looked outside and there's not even ONE sun! Now what does THAT mean???

Oh its cloudy.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
"Before it is News" is not a trustworthy site...like the "enquirer" of the internet.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Well brother, you see, these young punks wanted to make trouble for the Hulkster and his friends.

So, I took their puny 90lb weakling bodies and flogged them into the center of the second sun! What you gonna do you puny internet nerds? What you gonna do, when Hulkamania runs wild on you?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I'll often leave for work before the sun has risen. And I've always seen but a single one. Same goes when it sets...

And honestly, I prefer to trust my own eyes instead of vids that show lens flares and artifacts. (Something I did learn from being a member here.)

B.I.N. is good for entertainment. Did you know that they sometimes steal outlandish stories from ATS?

I've seen that happen but never seen two suns. Yet, apparently Luke Skywalker did.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
the real 'second Sun' is not in the sky or the cosmos Above

the real 2nd Sun or Dwarf Sun/Nemesis, and of recent origins: the planetX or Nibiru

Will be found at:
the central Core of the Earth is the origin of the folklore tale... the Inner liquid core of Iron
that rotates & generates the magnetosphere is the actual hidden rogue which cyclically 'destroys' the surface and rearranges the crust, atmosphere, biosphere

how a dwarf sized planetoid of highly radiated, liquid metals found thousands of miles below our feet became a wayward Nemesis Star or Planet excapes me...perhaps in the passing on of the oral traditions it was more easy to assign the nemesis cycle on outside objects

the earth inner core goes periodically wild as a result of the solar systems center Sun/Sol getting its dynamic magnetic fiels all knotted up and twisted so that the Earth core itself gets affected and itself un-winds in a geologically short time span...hence the legacy of 3 days of darkness legend & the resulting 7 years of plagues & natural destructions of earthquakes, volcano vents, tsunami's, etc etc

we are just positioned in the middle of 'as above....so below'

edit on 23-9-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
*sigh* If there were two suns, we would be DEAD.

Tell that to Luke and Obi

Suns rising in Louisville. To cloudy and rainy right now to see it though. I did see it yesterday and there was only one.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

No. When Betelguese goes.. we will all know. There will be know doubt. Betelguese hasn't blown yet you can look at it any night.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I'm amazed at how people can convince other people that something isn't there, even when that something is as noticeable as the sun. "Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity" Guy Richie's - Snatch.

<< 1    3 >>

join