It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Second Sun Now Visible World Wide" - What the ......

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
*sigh* If there were two suns, we would be DEAD.

A simple fact that appears to elude so many people who join this site. It would be nice for once... just once... if said people used their brains.

IRM

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
haha.
The antarctica photos show three objects. The big one is the sun. The other two that are together is the moon and jupiter. The other photos that show an object next to the sun show mercury. It's this simple. No Nibiru yet.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Did you people claiming there are two suns ever go to school? If you had paid attention in science class you would know that if there ever was another sun, nobody would be alive to type it and share the news.

But seriously. To not even have basic knowledge such as this is a new kind of low that not even people who watch jersey shore reach.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I guess worldwide doesn't include Virginia.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
interesting videos on that website. The Swiss bank note one was particularly eery. I would say that it's definitely a possibility, however you would think the effects on the gravity fields and the orbits would be effected greater, like, we would've already had cataclysmic effects. But who knows.

edit on 9/23/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Damn...beat me to it!

OK..keep calm and carry on.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Go to the OP's link, there are tons more of these videos. Just interesting, that is all, not saying anything definitive.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
Sometimes you can watch our sun rise twice. Has to do with refraction. But it's not something that is well known, for whatever reason.Double sunrise over Boston Harbor

It's called a sun dog. Sun dog

I have heard about this refraction and sun dogs - just find it very strange that if these things are considered pretty 'normal' how come we seem to be just recently reporting on them all around the world???

Just think it's weird because if they were normal surely we wouldn't be reporting them - just saying - strange.

My best guess for why everyone is now reporting them is because they saw one person do it and wanted 5 min fame for themselves also, found out how they did it, and recreated. We see the same thing happening in the business world every day... someone gets a novel idea, makes a million bucks, then you have the less creative people copy catting in order to make a quick buck.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou

Go to the OP's link, there are tons more of these videos. Just interesting, that is all, not saying anything definitive.

A question was asked. Why does the main sun look like it goes behind the clouds before the second sun? I am not sure of the sun dog on this one. I have photographed sun dogs before and I would not think a sun dog or a lens flare would leave a reflection in the water.

Thoughts on the water reflection?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There is only ONE sun.....ONE sun....or we would all be dead....If I hear this one more time I'm going to scream

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

It is currently 5:14 CST where I live.

I have just stepped outside with a # 12 shade welding lens in my welding hood.

This is not the first time I have done this same thing.

Where is this second sun ???

I had thought it may be orbiting our main sun and the times I look it is on the backside.

What would be the odds of this happening at the random moments which I choose to look ?

I am beginning to think this is NOT REAL !!!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Worldwide? I don't think so! These reported “second suns” are mirages and holographic images, seen only at dusk or on a foggy day. They use the dusk/fog as a background for a movie screen.

Those second sun images are made by HAARP technology, a technology our government is lying to the American people about, that can produce holographic images of UFO and the likes, (no wonder those UFO's don't make any sound when they flying over!) One day HAARP will put on huge sky show for you, but then they would have already taken over your minds by then.

I once fruitlessly tried to explain to a die hard UFO believer that the UFO he saw was a man made holographic image and nothing else. In amazement he kept on saying, but it didn't make any noise, it didn't make any noise at all when it flew over, and because of this it was real! But as I told him this proves that it was only holographic image, because holographic images don't make any noise. This did not change his mind. People will believe only what they want to believe and nothing else, even when all evidence proves likewise! The question is are you one of those people! Brainwashed, ignorant and hard headed? I am sorry your Santa Clause and Easter Bunny do not exist, they exist only inside your head and no where else. (Besides this, why do we lie to our children about Santa?)

Here are a few example of realistic man made holographic images that are being created these days.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... (I hope you know she is not real!)
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... (Fake plane.)
www.youtube.com... (If you think this is a real UFO, your wrong! This is the work of HAARP!)
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
(All UFO's in this video are holographic images made by HAARP. Also on the Art Bell show the caller is full of BS and is trying to promote a hype that there is going to be an alien plot to attack the earth to promote a panic, so that HAARP/the elite can usurer in the new world government ran by the Antichrist, (actually them.)

Notice these holograms are not openly used here in America, so that the operators of HAARP, the elite, can deceive the world into believe in the fake alien invasion they are planning on orchestrating to bring about a new world government, where everyone will be forced to serve and worship the Devil (AKA the Antichrist.) See Project Blue Beam.

The only holographic images you have seen are fake UFO's and that is all that they are! There are no aliens! We are the only life in the universe! Is this too hard to understand? We are a miracle of all miracles!

Look what HAARP can do!
HAARP practicing for the big show!
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
(Notice the ball of light in the center of the clouds. HAARP can create this same light in holographic images in a UFO's at night.)

HAARP also controls the weather and creates earthquakes.
The very scary clouds in this video are made by HAARP.
www.youtube.com...
Looks like a ball of fire doesn't it, but its not!
www.youtube.com...

Look at this cloud just spinning around! HAARP doing what ever it wants to do!
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... (UFO hologram)

(HAARP creating a huge space ship in the sky using clouds.)
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
And thousands of other cloud formations made by HAARP can be seen on YouTube.

HAARP
www.youtube.com...

Mind Control HAARP Weapon of Mass Deception (Must See.)
www.youtube.com...

Important information to pass on so you wont be deceived.
www.youtube.com... (Must See)
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Here is a video for you UFO believers.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
While there could be many reasons we have not been told the truth, it appears to me that the heavy chem-trailing is to keep us from seeing it while other places of increased elevation and or different parts of the world have seen and continue to see it.

While I believe such an object is very large in size and mass, it is evident on most mornings that it appears as if the sun is already up, yet the sun has not yet risen.

It is the strange light that makes it look as if it is early morning just before our sun rises that has recently caught my attention, because the anomaly is becoming a regular event and anyone who wants to see it should get up before sunrise and see it to satisfy any need for evidence.

Then I noticed of late that the sun appears very bright white in luminescence and on occasion the sun appears larger in the mornings than other mornings.

The other item involving the second sun that is clearly evident is that this second sun is not rising where our sun rises, so once you get familiar with the area of our sun vs the second sun, it is clear to see even after sunrise.

I think this could explain why the sky before sunrise is so bright in an area where the sun does not rise.

Anyway, we should begin to admit that something resembling a sun is out there and we should demand that NASA or someone explain themselves to the public for keeping such information so quite while they increase chem-spraying to diminish our ability to see it and warn NASA employees to prepare.

It is time to hold all those in political and federal level departments accountable and demand an immediate end to the lies and deceptions. We gave a right to the truth and if not, we need to hear that reality from the lips of someone that will state publicly that "the government has chosen not to inform the public" for whatever lie they concoct.

I suspect that there will come a point in the near future where the truth can no longer be hidden and if you wait till you hear the lies and deception that comes from government, then any chance of survival until then will become a long gone conclusion for you and your family.

While no one can prepare for every disaster, knowing of the disaster should not be a National Secret that requires Presidential executive orders to conceal such truths from the public under penalty of indefinite imprisonment or worse for revealing with evidence that something big comes this way.

The longer we keep from confronting TPTB about this deception, the easier we make it for the TPTB to get away with intentional distributed lies about a grave matter that effects the world and not just the USA.

It should be a time when nations are working closely together for what will happen because if billions are expected to die, then is will be about the continuance of any human life, not just American, Russian or Chinese.

Anyway, like I stated earlier, at some point, all of this will become crystal clear to everyone just what the near future holds for all of us despite what lies we are told by government officials.

On that day, I just hope that you dont look back and say to yourself that "we should of acted sooner" but chose not to because of course you didn't want to be branded a conspiracy nut by asking officials to explain themselves as to why there is a second sun and what does it mean to our near future?

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daphne the Super Human On
These reported “second suns” are mirages and holographic images, seen only at dusk or on a foggy day. They use the dusk/fog as a background for a movie screen.

If that's case, why have many people (including my partner and myself) seen parhelia (commonly known as "sun dogs" or "second-suns") well before dusk, and never when it's foggy?

Also, if all of this is being projected by HAARP, as you say it is, bearing in mind that HAARP is only based in certain countries, why are these things seen just about everywhere in the world?

Wouldn't we also expect to see an object like a cloud or plane cast a shadow if it passed between the "screen" and "projector"? If that was the case, it would be easy to work the direction from which the projection is coming from, thus giving the game away, wouldn't you agree? But I have never seen this, and I have never come across a case where anyone has described seeing anything like it.

Besides, what purpose would projecting a "hologram" of a relatively common and well known atmospheric phenomenon serve?

Those second sun images are made by HAARP technology, a technology our government is lying to the American people about, that can produce holographic images of UFO and the likes

Again, what about the rest of the world? There are other countries whose populace see UFOs - are they all in on it too then?

Can you also explain why there are numerous reports of parhelia (and related "ice halo" phenomena) that have been documented for at least 200 years now, well before HAARP?

I've seen lots of claims that HAARP is somehow to blame for lots of different phenomena over the years, but never any actual evidence of a link between the phenomena and HAARP. Your post is no different to the rest. Lots of spurious claims backed up by a bunch of psudo-scientific youtube video links.

no wonder those UFO's don't make any sound when they flying over!

HAARP is the only possible reason that you can think of that explains why many people who report UFOs say that they "heard no sound from the UFO"?

As above, so what about all the UFO sightings before HAARP?

One day HAARP will put on huge sky show for you, but then they would have already taken over your minds by then.

What would be the point of putting on a "huge sky show" if we were already under their (whoever "they" are?) control?

I once fruitlessly tried to explain to a die hard UFO believer that the UFO he saw was a man made holographic image and nothing else. In amazement he kept on saying, but it didn't make any noise, it didn't make any noise at all when it flew over, and because of this it was real! But as I told him this proves that it was only holographic image, because holographic images don't make any noise.

One phrase in particular springs to mind ; The blind leading the blind.

People will believe only what they want to believe and nothing else, even when all evidence proves likewise!

That is very true, but the same could also be said of you. How is believing in HAARP any different to believing in UFOs (or anything without scientific merit)?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by StealthyKat
*sigh* If there were two suns, we would be DEAD.

A simple fact that appears to elude so many people who join this site. It would be nice for once... just once... if said people used their brains.

IRM

That doesn't cause panic

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I live in the UK. We are lucky to get 1 sun. There is no need to go bragging about having 2

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Here kitty kitty kitty
What a cutie

The gravitational effects alone of a second sun would be catastrophic.. let alone any other factors... I fail to see how such a thing would be possible.

I need a face palm smiley : /

But the panther cub was worth reading the thread

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join