It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRA onscene in Orlando for Republican Debate!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
In the debate auditorium, no phones, cameras, texting, or recording is allowed, and they are serious about it! I stepped toward the door, still on the outside, to take a picture of the line, and I was immediately stopped. The picture wouldn't have been that interesting anyway, but I was surprised how quickly someone stepped in. I think it is the Fox folks protecting their product, more than it is actual security.

I just met and had my picture taken with George Lemeiux who is running for Senate in opposition to Florida's Bill Nelson. He seems to be a very nice guy, but his chances are pretty slim.

I met Megyn Kelly (broadcasting now) and Chris Wallace earlier. Wallace is a super nice and friendly guy!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

dude!!!!!!!!!!! megan kelly!!!!!!!!

she as hot in person?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

LOL

You know what they say about Republican women!! Every woman here is Hot! I have avoided taking pics of the women, because my wife is reading this tonight, LOL!

The answer is yes, but she is just average in this room.

I just went and took a couple of representative pics. I'll upload them in a few minutes. Debate is starting now.

edit on 22-9-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Herman Cain has been getting that response all day, and even here in the media room he got a couple of whoops and hollers. Romney didn't get anything from that rebuttal. Very weak.

Lots of people here thinking everyone below the top 2 need to take chances here tonight, and this Straw Poll, since it is a delegate straw poll representing the whole state. This is really the make or break debate for about half the folks on stage.

Should be some interesting fireworks tonight. So far Cain and Paul are getting the fireworks.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
that question to ron paul about the 10th ammendment

i listen to the question being asked i listened to the audience after it was completed

i listen to pauls answer and the audiences response after

the guy has a chance to be potus he does

if he can get the nomination

has america finally opened its eyes?

you make the call

edit on 22-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Can you get some front facing shots of the fox newscasters?

Thanks.

-B

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
If you get the chance to talk to Rick Perry, ask him about the Bilderberg group and call him a puppet on behalf of ATS members.

Reminds me of a feed I picked up yesterday...

Which ATS member do you suppose this is?

Live Debate Comment:
RP just got a pretty good round of cheers for his follow up to the 10th Amendment question.. regarding what government should or shouldn't be doing in our businesses, schools, and lives.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

You know what they say about Republican women!! Every woman here is Hot! I have avoided taking pics of the women, because my wife is reading this tonight, LOL!

Just let your wife know you are doing the noble deed of photographing Republican women for our sake. The world needs you man and by god, you can not let us down!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

That is the front of Chris Wallace.

To be honest, they have it set up in such a way that it is very difficult to get shots from anywhere except the back or side. The few I've gotten have been when I caught them coming and going from their set.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
*** inhale *** Any comment along those lines gets great response!!

It makes me wonder, who are the people keeping this stuff illegal? There is zero tolerance for this discussion on ATS, but with the response the audience just gave Romney, it seems politically advantageous for the candidates to discuss it.

Earlier, Lt. Governor Carroll said, "We need to stop letting the Minority rule over the Majority." She is black by the way. First black Lt. Gov in Florida's history, and she is insanely popular. She was speaking about the fringe left ruling over the majority of middle America.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
WOW!! Great Rebuttal on DOE. It is the parent's responsibility to educate the children, and it is the Govts responsibility to assist their "customer" the parents!!

Gingrich is wrong about Florida's "virtual school." It is a joke. Parents doing 4 years of work on behalf of their children in 1 or 2 semesters, while the children play and sleep late everyday, and then walk across the stage and graduate with their peers. It is completely bogus.

Johnson and Santorum won that question by far. Paul was good too.

Man I'm getting tired of Perry and Romney addressing one another. It is obviously intentional. The crowd seems to be into it though.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
one things for sure throwing billion and billions of dollars year after year

that produce nothing but idiots and yeah we need to get government out of it.

all pretty good answers.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Bachmann nailed the immigration question, but some people seemed to scoff at it. Even here in the press room, her response wasn't warmly received. Is she already discounted so much that even the good answers don't matter?

Her answer sounded a lot like my answer in this thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
romney cherry picked his facts there

that tutition deal is everywhere in this country not just texas

just a potshot

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I would have to say this is the best debate yet.

And it will only get more interesting.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
WOW, Perry got owned on that, and the crowd seems stunned. Perry is soft on immigration, and he did change his answer 3 times during that exchange, one second he had everything under control, the next second he needed the Federal Govt help, and the next second, he wanted to shrink the govt. Wholly-owned Perry on that one. Very nice!

Paul also nailing a tough question. They threw him a tough question about people wanting to leave the country, and he is attacked it head-on as he is so good at.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
romney cherry picked his facts there

that tutition deal is everywhere in this country not just texas

just a potshot

My problem with the in-state tuition thing is this. Why wouldn't an kid from say Oklahoma, go to Texas and claim to be an illegal immigrant to keep from paying out of state tuition? Maybe instead of belaboring the point of in-state out-of-state, maybe we just set a single tuition price?

I might go to Texas, and claim I'm an illegal alien to save $23k on my tuition, LOL!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

To be fair I would not vote for Perry anyway but if I had supported him on every other issue his stances on immigration would chase me away for sure. It was good on Rick Santorum to point out the binational health care which is further than even Obama would go. I wished he would have quoted what Perry said in Mexico City about ending the border with Mexico.

Anyways Ron Paul is rocking tonight, this is far better than his last debate.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

dont know how much has changed when i was going to u of l university of louisville i paid out of state tuition little while later indiana university had and exchange where the cost was cheaper for going.

i got hosed.

now pick any state of the union illegals have cheaper costs not just texas look at california as it stands right now

just about everywhere in this country illegals get cheaper costs than legal residents.

dont get me wrong i think its a crock.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Perry just avoided that last question...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join