It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRA onscene in Orlando for Republican Debate!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

I'm watchin' it now.

The delegates are handing in their votes even as I type this.

They just had Palin and Bush look a-likes performing comedy skits.. Bush was pretty good..

"Do you know why "D" is my favorite letter? Because it begins the letter "W". hehe

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Cain took Florida in a landslide..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

All I have to say is I'm GLAD it wasn't Perry in the lead! I am deeply shocked that Santorum beat Paul tho.
Gotta wonder what the people in Florida have been drinking... Oh well, I guess Walker probably feels like an idiot now cuz Cain doesn't have nearly the support to win the nomination.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
who ever is the biggest supporter of Israel will win .... unfortuately .
edit on 24-9-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I think this is a huge development!! Cain really wowed the crowds here. At the faith and freedom event Cain got several standing ovations. I think the 999 plan has a lot to do with it. It isn't the Israel thing, Santorum had the most clearly religious speech.

I believe it is all about the economy and Cain has the clearest plan.

As goes Florida, so goes the nation!

Herman Cain is our new front-runner!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

That, or there's more fumes coming off the gulf from that B.P. thing than anyone thought.

Today when he spoke he was pushing the 9-9-9 pretty hard, and definitely got the best responses from the crowd out of anyone.

In the MSM's eyes, though, Perry will still be the so-called front-runner tomorrow. I say count on it, considering he was before he even entered the race.

Of course, you-know-who is still calling him that anyway despite his dismal debate performances...

Businessman Herman Cain won the Florida straw poll Saturday, beating Texas Gov. Rick Perry, the GOP presidential frontrunner

Herman Cain Wins Florida GOP Straw Poll

edit on 24-9-2011 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I think it would have turned out different if the Media had introduced Herman Cain as the "Former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City" instead of his less recent roll as CEO of Godfather's Pizza. The Media picks the winners not the people it is clear.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

I think you raise some great points. My brother is politically active, and has even applied for a job with the Fed in Kansas City, and he had no idea Cain had ever served there. It seems to be a very low-key part of his campaign, and the other candidates, like Ron Paul, are not bringing it to light?

Honestly, I don't think it would have changed the Straw Poll, though. Cain is a very powerful speaker, and very likeable. The only problem is he gets a little too.....sermon-like in his speaking style.

He sure as hell would throw a monkey wrench in the whole "racist Tea Party" argument though!!! Imagine if he gets the nomination on the back of the Tea Party with strong Conservative support. He is "all-black" unlike Obama.

What will the Democrats and Liberals have as ammunition against a black tea party candidate? They will be entirely lost, and with only their failed policies to campaign on? It is really kind of genius. Imagine a Cain/Rubio ticket!!! (I'd prefer Cain/Paul).

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
By the way, here is the official email that came from the event organizers.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 24, 2011
[email protected]

**UPDATED WITH CORRECT WINNING ORDER**

AND THE WINNER IS…

Today at the Republican Party of Florida’s Presidency 5, 2,657 delegates cast their votes in the Party’s straw poll. The results of that straw poll are in and are as follows:

Herman Cain, 37.1%
Rick Perry, 15.4%
Mitt Romney, 14.0%
Rick Santorum, 10.9%
Ron Paul, 10.4%
Newt Gingrich, 8.4%
Jon Huntsman, 2.3%
Michele Bachmann, 1.5%

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I like Cain, but everytime I see his 999 plan I can not help thinking of the mark or the beast "666". Suprised he didn't do a little focus group with conservative religious folks first. Even 9cubed,or the three nine plan. Just saying, it is always the first thing I think about when the plan is talked about.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by wayouttheredude

What will the Democrats and Liberals have as ammunition against a black tea party candidate? They will be entirely lost, and with only their failed policies to campaign on? It is really kind of genius. Imagine a Cain/Rubio ticket!!! (I'd prefer Cain/Paul).

GRA, kudos for the excellent job you did in creating this thread and keeping it live and very interesting. However, I must draw attention to your last statement regarding a Cain/Rubio ticket. Knowledge is power. And apparently you are unaware that Rubio is not, in any size, shape or form, constitutionally eligible to serve in the capacity of CIC or even as VIP. As it is now, our nation is being destroyed from within by a constitutionally ineligible usurper. I implore you and anyone else who doesn't know or understand the difference between the meaning of native born and natural born citizen to learn the difference now! The "birther" issue came up before the usurper was even on the ballot for 2008 but the MSM totally ignored it. We were obviously sold out!

Such members are equal to all other members except in one regard. No one who is not a natural member, but is a member solely by permission or decree, is permitted to ever be Chief. No non-natural member is to ever wield the power and authority of the very top level of leadership. “NO person, except a natural born Member, shall be eligible to the Office of the Chief” – See the Membership Constitution, Article II, Section 1, paragraph 5.

NO person, except a......

Speak Up NOW!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
newt owned.

when your neighbor is unemployed its a recession

when your unemployed its a depression

when obama is unemployed then its a recovery

time will tell that was brilliant.

Brilliant?

That has been used with 'insert politician name here' for at least two decades.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Reminds me of one of my favOrite Rancid tracks.....

Dial 999 if u really want the truth,
Dial 999 if u can't see it through,
He ain't Jack the Ripper, He's your ORDINARY CROOK,
Calliin Maxwell Murder for you....

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Someone just posted this in another thread, and I don't like Romney's response at all. It is so short and closed-minded.

This video has turned me against Romney. I wasn't much a fan of his before the Florida Debate. He won me over somewhat during the events and the debate, but being against MJ is so illogical that I cannot support anyone that opposes it. There isn't a lick of science or fact to back up its harsh criminal penalties.

No more Romney for me. Looks like Ron Paul is my only one in the race now.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Forgot I had this video from the Spin Room!!!!

Jon Huntsman, Megyn Kelly and others.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join