It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UARS is now officially off track! T-minus impact on earth. Make a guess where it will land!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
In my pants.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If they state that it could hit on September 23 give or take a day then how can they rule out North America with any certianity since it will pass over the USA/North America 5 times from Sept 22-25.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

LMFAO YEA IM WITH U ON THIS ONE

link   
Sorry if it's already been said, but just incase :

It'll land wherever Donnie Darko is.

link   

Originally posted by Rev_Godslapper

Originally posted by KingJod

It follows a path of yellow lines that go in a squiggly long line kinda of shape. ( If that makes sense) and about 45 minutes ago it started to go east instead of up and down.

Do you work for NASA?

I def have the credentials.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My guess is that it'll hit the market, causing a crash.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
My front yard. What will NASA pay me?

i think they do pay if you call them and tell them you got it. if they find out you got it on their own, you either wind up in jail or with hefty fines.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingJod
UARS Tracker

Well I have been tracking the satellite religiously for the last few days and well about 45 minutes ago it has come off course. I am assuming it is entering our atmosphere.

I would like to poke a little fun at the Irish website taking bets and have us here on ATS guess where it might land.

I will start of by saying I think it will hit England.

Love you guys. Just a guess.
edit on 21-9-2011 by KingJod because: (no reason given)

I'm making this statement in case I get hit by UARS, and I am killed or put into a vegetative state rendering me incapable of speech, or the use of my hands, to convey the sentence following this and when my wife sues the US government they make a claim they advised me not to be at such and such coordinates on such and such day.

I hereby state that I am of sound mind and I hereby state that the US government, nor any of it's agencies, nor any third party acting on behalf of the US government has not made any contact with me in any form, written, electronic or other, informing me to stay clear of any location on the planet on any day.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I say it lands on one of the runways at Kennedy Space Center. The clean up will be efficient and cost effective. Just a dust-pan and a small broom....30 minutes sweeping and done. Hopefully they sort and recycle the debris into the proper containers.

Becker

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
how do we know that its not being guided to crash into a specific target..

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Before updating the TLE apparently!

And after. But theres still some discrepancy

edit on 22-9-2011 by strangeness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Can people please keep periodically updating about the UARS satellite? The site will not load at all for me now, I'd just like to have a general idea where it is and that it's not heading directly for my head. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

www.infosatellites.com...
here is another link.
or try the orbitron web site for the software.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by strangeness

Ok I am just curious about your screen shot. It looks like 2 of them match up an the other one will not. Which one is correct?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
For some reason UARS is no longer on the orbitron software. Is anyone else having issues?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Thats what im wondering... And now theres www.infosatellites.com... which implies both are correct with updated TLE, however these three update from the same source (NORAD) so thats no wonder, took some digging in the menues of orbitron to find.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
For some reason UARS is no longer on the orbitron software. Is anyone else having issues?

Mine is up and running, currently over the Pacific Ocean commencing its trajectory towards Central America!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

How can anyone accurately predict now. The web site will not allow simulations an if anything is off by even one minute then it is useless. The orginal live stream is not up an the software no longer has UARS on there. Strange.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker

Puzzling, its somewhere that away < ^ >

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

asuming that some parts are made of gold and platinum,i wish it falls in my backyard

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join