It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UARS is now officially off track! T-minus impact on earth. Make a guess where it will land!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It will land on my ex-girlfriends lips...everything else seems to land there at one time or another...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by d1g1talgangster

why do people keep saying they want this to fall on their exes? Why? This is serious an it coul really hurt or kill someone when it impacts!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It seems that all of the UARS tracking site are off line just now. Do any one have a site that still works?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
USA get ready for the next 15 minutes this thing will pass over us. I am going to go oustide to see if I can see it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacedOut85

Awesome! Thanks too.

link   
Well idk how to say this other than straight up. I went outside to think i might be able to see it here in galv. I was just outside looking up there is a greyish boomerang shape flying without lights and sounds i thought it was birds at first. I watched it make huge loop while moving super slow it looked to be maybe a mile up n the sky. Tried to yake pic on my droid bionic but its just showing a black sky wo stars guessing cause of all ghe light pollution on galveston
Away iwatchd it for 3 mins or so befote it went out of mysight over the gulf.

link   
It will land where ever the Captain of the alien craft who shot it down wants it to land.

They most likely have it heading for their underwater base in the Atlantic Ocean.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Or their keeping it up for a desired area to be hit. Like the USA. How many Nuclear Facilities do we have dotted across our nation? Great way to say a nuke plant blew, say it got hit by satellite debris. Just a thought.

You would then have ample reason to clear out a wide area and put in play that thing called martial law.

edit on 22-9-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I saw it pass over who else? It had a sound different from a plane an went very fast. I have never seen anything pass that fast. It was amazing.
edit on 22-9-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Was too low in the sky to the northwest behind trees for me to see it
Next flyover is in 7 hours.... 4am. Should be higher up then.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
And tbh it looks like something wed make for a not too far in the future craft of some sort. Like the wings well they looked like wings kinda were bent down looked like a twin tail fin in back very hard to see it partz looked smoky or hazy fading into solid grey. I apologize my awful typing i am using my phone to post thos.this

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

I didn't see it but on the tracking app it was zooming across the sky.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacedOut85

When I saw it seemed lower than a plane. It went by so fast that it was out of sight in under a minute.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm going to set an alarm for 3:45am and get up to see it. I wonder if the video camera on my phone will pick it up. Is it bright enough? It picks up stars and it shoots 1080p video. I'm going to try and if it does will post it on here.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I think it will hit ocean...since the earth is mainly ocean.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I did get it on video it is poor quality. I am going to try to see if I can make it better.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Venezula.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Rain was pissing down earlier ,
fog and heavy clouds with rain every now and then ,
not the best weather to try and spot it ,

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Anyone know of another website I can use to track this satelite? The one in the OP keeps giving me a busy server message. Im really interested to see if it will fly close enough for me to see it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hatcookie

www.infosatellites.com... ; this one appears to be very accurate because when I went out to veiw it was by oklahoma coming my way when I came back in it was off to the northeast on the map. It was exactly at the same spot that I caluclate on the map.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join