It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

Good post. We're the only mammals who drink milk after the age of weaning.
More than just that, according to a chart I looked at online (I posted the link earlier) our calcium actually needs to go up with age. There is a 30 year period between 19 and 49 where it stays the same, but up after that.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

hmm....if there wasthe 1st bubble of 1080 names making of krita-yuga dream ...could be then that after adam died only 78 years big bubble remaind ..so after the brahma? rebelion we got a timetravel-ers kinds of the worlds?
oorrr....

the 960 years bubble brocked the very vishnus one of 1080 years into 72? years ones of a kind so 12.... bubblew and the remaining ones fer da sakthi as well to rotate them all

edit on 6-12-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

We can eat meat raw. It's just difficult to reduce the pathogens in it when it is raw. It must be eaten raw straight after the kill or else bacteria will find their way in very quickly. Then, cooking comes into play, something humans have been doing for almost 200,000 years.

Humans lactate milk just like any other mammal. They sell breast milk online if you care enough to search for it. I was breast-fed as a babe. Your belief that women don't naturally produce milk is stupid.

And on the part about needing more calcium with age, that's debatable. Also, humans probably didn't often live past 50 or 60 years in the past, during our evolution. We were able to produce plenty of offspring in that time, so there's no real need to preserve the body after that. The genes have already been spread to the next generation. You're not making very strong arguments, man.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

The only women who do not produce enough milk for their children are those who are near death from starvation. Our bodies will deplete our reserves first and shortchange us in order to feed the children.
This is accurate, more so that her teeth will even fall out if she doesn't take vitamins. So your admitting here that something is lacking. She must fill her diet with specific processed things in order to keep her levels up. I don't think it would be natural to say losing teeth is suppose to be an acceptable side to child bearing.

She doesn't need to consume milk herself. Lactation is driven by hormones, not milk intake.
Well thats a good point, but it has to come from somewhere otherwise you need to contact these manufactures of prenatle vitamins and let them know we allready have a good source.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I think what you're failing to understand is that the human digestive and immune systems have changed over the years. If you lived 200,000 or so years ago you would be able to eat raw meat without threat of parasites due to our immune system having adapted to that lifestyle. It's the same reason that if you traveled back in time you would get extremely sick due to there being bacteria and viruses that your body has never had to deal with before. If we were forced to go back to a raw meat diet we would eventually develop an immunity to the parasites again. However, thanks to agriculture, domestication, and civilization we have a ready supply of replenishing food sources so we don't have to resort to eating whatever comes along and risk starving. This is also why we put so much preparation into our meals. Since we have an excess food supply we are able to experiment with our food to determine what tastes best. Other animals don't have that luxury as they are dependent on a constantly fluctuating food source. Not to mention that we also have a larger prefrontal cortex that makes us better at planning ahead.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Question posed:
It does raise a question you may want to address. Why do so many mammals produce milk to feed their young including us when you insist we dont even come from this planet?

Your answer
Because we aren't able to make our own milk.

My reply:
Do you even think before replying? We are not able to make our own milk?

www.onlythebreast.com...

How did the link above come about then? How does most of the world feed its infants? Of all the nonsense you have posted to avoid answering the OP question this last one is king.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Lose her teeth if she doesn't take her vitamins? Are you serious? That's so false I'm just staring at my screen with incredulity. I don't even know how to properly react to this lack of education.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
ps. i think we are now in sort of mental or democratic bubbles as like 8 years 0r 5Phi-3phi and ...some rounding for years

there are some variations though

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The claim that getting pregnant somehow leeches calcium from teeth is an old wive's tale with no foundation in reality. The purpose of prenatal vitamins is to insure that the mother is capable of providing the necessary nutrients to the fetus. While certain hormones released during pregnancy can lead to gingivitis due to an inflammation in the gums, it has nothing to do with diet or calcium intake.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

It's easier if you have the tools and skills to hunt. We have or at least we did have.
So please explain to me how its easier to build the weapon, build the ammo, breed the animals, catch, kill, slaughter, package, process, ship, and prepare, compared to say picking an apple off a tree and eating it? Most things on this planet don't have to go very far for food, and even if they do, they are at least equiped in natural ways to catch it.

It's quicker. A hunter gatherer takes advantage of the source of food that is available.
What you meant to say here is that he has to go through a lot of trouble to locate, enguage the prey and process it, before he can eat it. Its another redundant example of the trouble we go through to get what we need. There isn't anything else on this planet that goes through what we go through simply to eat a meal.

Nope. The reason we eat meat is because for us it is part of our diet. We began eating bone marrow we scavenged from other animals kills. Because (our alien hands came in usefull here) we used tools, all be it a rock to break the large bones other animals could not.

That gave us a source of high protien food we had to do little work to get (cheap) which in turn fed our brains developement and we moved from scavengers to hunters.
Do you honestly believe that we started out as scavengers?

He gave you examples not an exclusive list
Yes I know but just cant see myself eating grass.

Problem is you always come up with a really illogical conclusion whilst rejecting the obvious one.
I see, so you honestly think we are evolving and that is whats causing all this trouble. Now we are the only ones evolving because nothing seems to be evolving along with us, or at least in the same direction. Anyhow, we have decided to seperate ourselves as far away from everything else on this planet because evolution is better?

I think I can guess how that went
Ya you just read a copy of it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Human ancestors have been using rocks as weapons for a couple million years. That's how we hunt, and it's why we don't need all the survival mechanisms. If we can teach our offspring how to use the tools, then they won't need the gene for brute force survival either. That's why our brain size increased over time. Our survival slowly depended more and more on remembering how to use tools and inventing new, better tools.

I don't know why you're so opposed to this idea.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

It's easier if you have the tools and skills to hunt. We have or at least we did have.
So please explain to me how its easier to build the weapon, build the ammo, breed the animals, catch, kill, slaughter, package, process, ship, and prepare, compared to say picking an apple off a tree and eating it? Most things on this planet don't have to go very far for food, and even if they do, they are at least equiped in natural ways to catch it.

It's quicker. A hunter gatherer takes advantage of the source of food that is available.
What you meant to say here is that he has to go through a lot of trouble to locate, enguage the prey and process it, before he can eat it. Its another redundant example of the trouble we go through to get what we need. There isn't anything else on this planet that goes through what we go through simply to eat a meal.

Nope. The reason we eat meat is because for us it is part of our diet. We began eating bone marrow we scavenged from other animals kills. Because (our alien hands came in usefull here) we used tools, all be it a rock to break the large bones other animals could not.

That gave us a source of high protien food we had to do little work to get (cheap) which in turn fed our brains developement and we moved from scavengers to hunters.
Do you honestly believe that we started out as scavengers?

He gave you examples not an exclusive list
Yes I know but just cant see myself eating grass.

Problem is you always come up with a really illogical conclusion whilst rejecting the obvious one.
I see, so you honestly think we are evolving and that is whats causing all this trouble. Now we are the only ones evolving because nothing seems to be evolving along with us, or at least in the same direction. Anyhow, we have decided to seperate ourselves as far away from everything else on this planet because evolution is better?

I think I can guess how that went
Ya you just read a copy of it.

Errr dont tell me you also believe when the aliens dropped us off they also built a Quicky Mart, McDonalds and a Kuntucky fried?
We were hunter gatherers. We first used rocks and sharp sticks. How long does it take to do that? Please dont tell me that we never progressed through the Hunter gatherer stage as native people still live that life style now.

You may find it hard to pick an apple in the winter and prehistoric shops would not have a freezer section. There are many animals that travel vast distances to find food your response is asinine stupidity.

Your next point is just as bogus. Any animal does what it has too to survive. Wolves stalk prey to a point of exhaustion and then go in for the kill when it is weakened. Elephants travel vast distance just for water, some die while travelling. There are thousands of examples.

I could show you we were scavengers but whats the point? Every animal will take advantage of a free meal even lions.

And the grass thing AGAIN. You have a nack of twisting any and all answers to suit your very limited world view.

You have proved beyond doubt however the need for the scientific method because without it we would have made no progress at all.
edit on 6-12-2011 by colin42 because: Spelling went to pot due to astonishment at replies given

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

b u b b l e s a ra bubbles are bubbles
scientific or artistic ..or sportiv?
methodic-al-phylosophy
dinamic shapeshift
re-incarnation
NET....

www.universalleonardo.org...

Leonardo noted that poets were quite prepared to cross out lines to improve their verse. He believed that the artist should be equally free to compose his images. In what is a very modern conception, the expression of the motions of the artist’s mind must have priority over neatness if the artist is to create great work.

In Leonardo's words
You who compose subject picture, do not articulate the individual parts of those pictures with determinate outlines, or else there will happen to you what usually happens to many different painters who want ever, even the slightest trace of charcoal to remain valid; this sort of person may well earn a fortune but no praise for his art, for it frequently happens that the creature represented fails to move its limbs in accordance with the movements of the mind…and these persons do not deserve the slightest praise in their art. .....

...dreams

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Humans are omnivours, our digestive tract is able to acquire and digest all the nutrients it needs from animal and vegetable matter. Having said that i do not believe in processed foods, Foods designed to maximise shelf life by the addition of chemicals not normally found in nature.

I work in the processed food industry and one of the main problems is the bacteria Listeria. Having been indoctrinated on the terrible reprecussions of outbreaks of this disease and how easily it can grow even at -8C on food products it's no wonder we introduce measures to stop the growth of this bacteria. Listeria loves food! we sanatise our equipment with quat amines and perform a swab at points along the production line before production commenses but we now have to accept raw materials that have been sulphonated prior to production.

I t's always bothered me why food products have to be so acidic, i'm not saying i's bad for you but to bombard foods with high levels of acidic sulphates is not good.

I did some research recently on dental decay in the UK and people who need extractions has soard. Dental visits have quadrupled here in the last 15 years. People who say to me quote: I don't know why but this last few years my teeth have gone all of a sudden,: unquote

If i want to eat meat i'll go to my butchers and ask for a cut of meat and cook it myself rather than go to Burgerking or Mcdonalds thats for sure.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

The claim that getting pregnant somehow leeches calcium from teeth is an old wive's tale with no foundation in reality. The purpose of prenatal vitamins is to insure that the mother is capable of providing the necessary nutrients to the fetus. While certain hormones released during pregnancy can lead to gingivitis due to an inflammation in the gums, it has nothing to do with diet or calcium intake.

Not sure if you realized this yet...but FACTS aren't high up on the list of priorities when it comes to creationism

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
On the subject of evolution and creationism i studied HND Geology, a subjrct i was fascinated in and we ventured out to a small outcrop of rock. The formation was lower Carboniferous but had several bands of alternating shales, gritstones, coal seams and more undelying shale bands.I then i asked the question why are there so many different layers, then he explained, The earth has gone through so many environmental changes that this explains why we have so much diversity of life.

So he showed me a layer and pointed out that for a layer of rock to change into another layer it must mean a sudden change in environmental conditions. A boundary between layers of rock where one differs from another is a sudden environmental change. Well that has confirmed for me after seeing the evidence that life on this earth has progressed/mutated/ through a series of drastic environmental changes.

If the earth had always remained the same then the rock formations would been the same, ... I only examined a small section of the earths history, written i should say in pages of rock, Its all there.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Lose her teeth if she doesn't take her vitamins? Are you serious? That's so false I'm just staring at my screen with incredulity. I don't even know how to properly react to this lack of education.

Oh I have known about it for years. When you have a few kids of your own you find out the hard way. Anyhow don't take my word for it check out this Dr's notes.

forums.studentdoctor.net...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Man you guys need to evolve and get with the program here.

forums.studentdoctor.net...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
window ..about some from/of the 1080 or 1008 or just 1000 vishnu names
in the of the first? bubble of time-spacetime

read with/
tru .....PRANAVAM

nAma 75. $ñr> - Isvarah

The Ruler.
IsvarAya namah

www.ahobilavalli.org...

[ PLEASE ADD PRANAVAM BEFORE EACH NAAMA ]

nAma 365. iv]r> - viksharah

He who never wanes.
viksharAya namah
SrI Sankara bhAshyam is "vigatah ksharah (nASo) yasya asau viksharah" - One
who has no decay. SrI BhaTTar gives the interpretation that bhagavAn's love
for His devotees never diminishes, and He is vikshara by this reason.

nAma 366. raeieieiht> - rOhitah

He Who is of red complexion.
rohitAya namah.
kamala garbhAbatvAt rohitah - He who has the red color of the inside of a
lotus. SrI v.v.rAmAnujan gives reference to tiruvAimozhi - 8.4.7: "tirucceyya
kamalak kaNNum Sev-vAyum SevvaDiyum Seyya kaiyum tiruc-ceyya
kamalaundiyum Seyya kamala mArbum". Seyya here means reddish colored,
kamala means lotus. rohita also refers to a species of fish, and SrI Sankara
has given the alternate interpretation that it can refer to His matsya
incarnation, in the form of a reddish hued fish. SrI satyadevo vAsishTha
derives the meaning from the root ruh - bIja janmaniprAdurbhAve ca - to
grow, to increase, to rise, to reach, and gives the interpretation
"prAdurbhavati iti rohitah - One who expresses Himself or One who causes all
beings to express themselves is rohitah.

nAma 19. yaegegegivda< neteteta yOgavidhAm nEta

One who leads those who practise yogA until they reach their Goal.
yOgavidhAm nEtrE namah
From Sankara BhAshya, a yoga-vit is one who inquires into, realizes, or acquires
yoga - yogam vidanti, vicArayanti, jAnanti, labhanta iti vA yoga vidah. Nayati iti
netA - one who leads .
In GItA, Sri Krishna says:
"ananyAs-cintayanto mAm ye janAh paryupAsate|
teshAm nityAbhiyuktAnAm yoga-keshemam vahAmyaham|| (GItA - 9-22)
" On those who meditate on me with single-minded devotion, those that want
to be with Me unceasingly, I confer on them .the Bliss of .union (yoga) with Me
constantly and never returning back to samsAra again (the safety or kshema)"

nAma 20. àxanpuéuéué;eñeñeñr> - pradhAna-purushEsvarah

One who is the Lord of Primordial Matter as well as the Jivas.
pradhAna-purushEsvarAya namah
PradhAna here refers to the cause of bondage, and purusha refers to the
jivAtmA. Perhaps the easiest way to understand the concept of prakrti or
pradhAna is through the following explanation for the Brahma Sutra - deha
yogAdvA so'pi - This concealment of the true nature of jiva is caused by the
contact with the body (at the time of creation) or by the contact with the
Primordial Matter (prakrti or pradhAna) at the time of deluge. Thus prakrti or
pradhAna can be conceived of as the undifferentiated or 'asat' form of the
bondage of the jiva, and the sarIra or body can be conceived of as the sat
form that keeps the jiva in bondage.
Chapter 13 in the Bhagavad Gita deals elaborately with the concepts of prakrti
and jIvAtmA and their interrelationship to each other. In sloka 19 of chapter
13, BhagavAn points out that both prakrti and purusha have always existed,
and this nAma indicates that He is the Lord and Master of both. "prakrtim
purusham caiva vidyanAdau ubhAvapi". prakrti can be considered to be
composed of rajas, tamas and sattva, and from these all the rest such as the
panca bhUtas, the eleven indriyas, the five indriya-gocaras, etc. arise. These
are explained in detail in the gItA bhAshya by TirukkaLLam Sri
NrsimhAchArya.
nAma 21. naris - nArasimhavapuh
He Who is possessed of a body of man and lion combined. www.ahobilavalli.org...
Thats whats on the NET

edit to add this
354. v&Ï&ÏaTma - vruddhAtmA

One who is full-grown.
vRddhAtmane namah.
vRddha means old. Since He is the oldest or the most ancient Self or AtmA,
He is called vRddhAtmA. A natural growth cycle for human beings is described
by the dharma cakram writer. A cycle of this in samsAra starts from the
womb, being born, growing up to be a child, a boy/girl, an older person, and IF
the person meditates on bhagavAn and leads the life that leads to moksha, and
reaching SrI vaikunTham at the time of the death of the body. This last stage
is the culmination of the full growth in this cycle. bhagavAn was in the fullgrown
state before anything existed, without going through this cycle, and so

He is vRddhAtmA. He was the Self before all creation.
www.ahobilavalli.org...

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join