It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

And you still have not answered whether the bible was wrong which it must be for your statement that it supported to e a typo.
No my typo doesn't cause the bible to be wrong.

Dont know if I noticed you contradicted yourself I have been pointing that out for pages before you decided to come out with the typo lie as a cover story.
It was a typo, I dunno what else your expecting me to tell you.

But again lets say it was not a lie the bible still supported the 'typo' so the bible was in that case wrong? What is the answer?
No it doesn't, why do you believe that?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Oh tooth...criticizing my numbers before doing the least bit of research

No, the numbers aren't made up, they're REAL.
I doubt seriously if 99.5% of the population believes in evolution.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by colin42

You cannot even discus neither creation or evolution without actually know how life began... because if you can figure out how life began then you would have your answer..

all this is just speculation and mental masterbation
Evolution has nothing to say about how life began. Just how it evolved after it began.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Also, regarding that "mitochondrial Eve"...at no point was there a single woman!!! Read the whole damn article on Wiki, at least do that for crying out loud.

I'll link it again: LINK

And here's the relevant quote (because I know you won't bother looking it up):
What do you mean I won't bother looking it up, I know it by heart. I got a print out of this years ago and had to pay for it from a library, but it was from the Assam tribune.

Your not telling me anything I don't already know.

And now after reading the rest of your reply, I still have not learned anything new, as I said I pretty much know this article by heart.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

And as I have stated many times the words I chose do not come up with any alternate meanings, so if you just use the english language, which you seem to be having trouble with, you will get a clear definition.

With exception to target food.

You, without a doubt are the most stupid, ignorant person on the planet.

YOU USE TERMS not WORDS and the TERMS you use are what you MADE UP. Define the TERMS not the WORDS contained in the TERM
Define the word define.

No you dunce. I am asking you to define your made up words just as I would expect others to ask for if I wrote about 'costume swimming'. Read it again you fool.
We can simplify those terms into single words if it helps you Colin.

No you complete dolt I ask you to explain what IN THE WILD meant in the context you used it. Not WILD or WILDLIFE see the example given showing you cannot mix words without changing their meaning.
Ok lets scrap in the wild just for you, and change it to "Wild".

Funny, everyone else here believes you have failed to provide any argument for your standpoint. Agree you have provided no evidence and are all agreed you are prepared to lie to cover your ignorance.

You lost boy and you lost BIG TIME
Just because you ignore my definitions and terms doesn't mean I have lost a debate. Your an oddball.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ

Oh tooth...criticizing my numbers before doing the least bit of research

No, the numbers aren't made up, they're REAL.
I doubt seriously if 99.5% of the population believes in evolution.

Not 99.5% of the population, 99.5% of scientists. It's around 80% for most western countries...and less for fundamentalist Muslim countries and the US.

For crying out loud, I posted the link with the hard data!! You can doubt all you want, but the data's confirming my claims

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Also, regarding that "mitochondrial Eve"...at no point was there a single woman!!! Read the whole damn article on Wiki, at least do that for crying out loud.

I'll link it again: LINK

And here's the relevant quote (because I know you won't bother looking it up):
What do you mean I won't bother looking it up, I know it by heart. I got a print out of this years ago and had to pay for it from a library, but it was from the Assam tribune.

Your not telling me anything I don't already know.

And now after reading the rest of your reply, I still have not learned anything new, as I said I pretty much know this article by heart.

You asked how I or scientists explain that mitochondrial Eve...I linked an article showing exactly how they explain it. Why did you ask if you already "knew all that"?
Trolling?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

No my typo doesn't cause the bible to be wrong.
Then explain how it can be a typo when you use the bible as back up for your so called typo

Well I never said that all or even most others have target food, especially since it even tells us in the bible that a lot of species were brought here, means they probably won't have target food.
You clearly link what you maintain now was a TYPO with what it says according to you in the bible. Clearly if it was a typo then the bible must be wrong. If it was not a typo then you were caught lying. Or you lied about what it says in the bible.

If you continue to deny both you are still shown to be lying. So is the bible wrong or are you a liar?

It was a typo, I dunno what else your expecting me to tell you.
THE TRUTH

No it doesn't, why do you believe that?
See above
edit on 16-4-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Tooth does this resaerch this way

I wasn't looking for natural things that ants do, I was looking for unnatural things they do, and guess what, I came up with nothing, which is what I based my conclusion on.
Just as Nelson saw no ships when he looked through his spy glass using his blind eye.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

So here are some difinitions for "in the wild" since your still lost.

wild (wld)
adj. wild·er, wild·est
1. Occurring, growing, or living in a natural state; not domesticated, cultivated, or tamed: wild geese; edible wild plants.
2. Not inhabited or farmed: remote, wild country.
3. Uncivilized or barbarous; savage.
a. Lacking supervision or restraint: wild children living in the street.
b. Disorderly; unruly: a wild scene in the school cafeteria.
c. Characterized by a lack of moral restraint; dissolute or licentious: recalled his wild youth with remorse.
5. Lacking regular order or arrangment; disarranged: wild locks of long hair.
6. Full of, marked by, or suggestive of strong, uncontrolled emotion: wild with jealousy; a wild look in his eye; a wild rage.
7. Extravagant; fantastic: a wild idea.
8. Furiously disturbed or turbulent; stormy: wild weather.
9. Risky; imprudent: wild financial schemes.
a. Impatiently eager: wild to get away for the weekend.
b. Informal Highly enthusiastic: just wild about the new music.
11. Based on little or no evidence or probability; unfounded: wild accusations; a wild guess.
12. Deviating greatly from an intended course; erratic: a wild bullet.
13. Games Having an equivalence or value determined by the cardholder's choice: playing poker with deuces wild.
adv.
In a wild manner: growing wild; roaming wild.
n.
1. A natural or undomesticated state: returned the zoo animals to the wild; plants that grow abundantly in the wild.
2. An uninhabited or uncultivated region. Often used in the plural: the wilds of the northern steppes.
intr.v. wild·ed, wild·ing, wilds Slang
To go about in a group threatening, robbing, or attacking others: "Police said that the youngsters ... were part of a larger group of teenagers who were 'wilding,'their slang for terrorizing and bullying" (Maclean's).

And another.

1wild adj \ˈwī(-ə)ld\
Definition of WILD
1a : living in a state of nature and not ordinarily tame or domesticated b (1) : growing or produced without human aid or care (2) : related to or resembling a corresponding cultivated or domesticated organism c : of or relating to wild organisms
2a : not inhabited or cultivated b : not amenable to human habitation or cultivation; also : desolate
3a (1) : not subject to restraint or regulation : uncontrolled; also : unruly (2) : emotionally overcome ; also : passionately eager or enthusiastic b : marked by turbulent agitation : stormy c : going beyond normal or conventional bounds : fantastic ; also : sensational d : indicative of strong passion, desire, or emotion
4: uncivilized, barbaric
5: characteristic of, appropriate to, or expressive of wilderness, wildlife, or a simple or uncivilized society
6a : deviating from the intended or expected course ; also : tending to throw inaccurately b : having no basis in known or surmised fact
7of a playing card : able to represent any card designated by the holder
— wild·ish \ˈwī(-ə)l-dish\ adjective
— wild·ness \-nəs\ noun
See wild defined for English-language learners »
See wild defined for kids »
Examples of WILD
wild places high in the mountains
I felt a wild rage.
He was wild with anger.
The crowd went wild when the band took the stage.
Origin of WILD
Middle English wilde, from Old English; akin to Old High German wildi wild, Welsh gwyllt
First Known Use: before 12th century
Related to WILD
Synonyms: feral, savage, unbroken, undomesticated, untamed, wilding
Antonyms: broken, busted, domestic, domesticated, gentled, tame, tamed

Keeping in mind that this is whats coming up when you search for "in the wild."

Here is more.

wild   /waɪld/ Show Spelled [wahyld] Show IPA adjective, wild·er, wild·est, adverb, noun
adjective
1. living in a state of nature; not tamed or domesticated: a wild animal; wild geese.
2. growing or produced without cultivation or the care of humans, as plants, flowers, fruit, or honey: wild cherries.
3. uncultivated, uninhabited, or waste: wild country.
4. uncivilized or barbarous: wild tribes.
5. of unrestrained violence, fury, intensity, etc.; violent; furious: wild strife; wild storms.
EXPAND6. characterized by or indicating violent feelings or excitement, as actions or a person's appearance: wild cries; a wild look. 7. frantic or distracted; crazy: to drive someone wild. 8. violently or uncontrollably affected: wild with rage; wild with pain. 9. undisciplined, unruly, or lawless: a gang of wild boys. 10. unrestrained, untrammeled, or unbridled: wild enthusiasm. 11. disregardful of moral re

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Anyone that doesn't know these basic terms is just being a crackpot.

wild   /waɪld/ Show Spelled [wahyld] Show IPA adjective, wild·er, wild·est, adverb, noun
adjective
1. living in a state of nature; not tamed or domesticated: a wild animal; wild geese.
2. growing or produced without cultivation or the care of humans, as plants, flowers, fruit, or honey: wild cherries.
3. uncultivated, uninhabited, or waste: wild country.
4. uncivilized or barbarous: wild tribes.
5. of unrestrained violence, fury, intensity, etc.; violent; furious: wild strife; wild storms.
EXPAND6. characterized by or indicating violent feelings or excitement, as actions or a person's appearance: wild cries; a wild look. 7. frantic or distracted; crazy: to drive someone wild. 8. violently or uncontrollably affected: wild with rage; wild with pain. 9. undisciplined, unruly, or lawless: a gang of wild boys. 10. unrestrained, untrammeled, or unbridled: wild enthusiasm. 11. disregardful of moral restraints as to pleasurable indulgence: He repented his wild youth. 12. unrestrained by reason or prudence: wild schemes. 13. amazing or incredible: Isn't that wild about Bill getting booted out of the club? 14. disorderly or disheveled: wild hair. 15. wide of the mark: He scored on a wild throw. 16. Informal . intensely eager or enthusiastic: wild to get started; wild about the new styles. 17. Cards . (of a card) having its value decided by the wishes of the players. 18. Metallurgy . (of molten metal) generating large amounts of gas during cooling, so as to cause violent bubbling. COLLAPSE
adverb
19. in a wild manner; wildly.

And more.

(wīld)
adj., wild·er, wild·est.
1.Occurring, growing, or living in a natural state; not domesticated, cultivated, or tamed: wild geese; edible wild plants.
2.Not inhabited or farmed: remote, wild country.
3.Uncivilized or barbarous; savage.
a.Lacking supervision or restraint: wild children living in the street.
b.Disorderly; unruly: a wild scene in the school cafeteria.
c.Characterized by a lack of moral restraint; dissolute or licentious: recalled his wild youth with remorse.
5.Lacking regular order or arrangment; disarranged: wild locks of long hair.
6.Full of, marked by, or suggestive of strong, uncontrolled emotion: wild with jealousy; a wild look in his eye; a wild rage.
7.Extravagant; fantastic: a wild idea.
8.Furiously disturbed or turbulent; stormy: wild weather.
9.Risky; imprudent: wild financial schemes.
a.Impatiently eager: wild to get away for the weekend.
b.Informal. Highly enthusiastic: just wild about the new music.
11.Based on little or no evidence or probability; unfounded: wild accusations; a wild guess.
12.Deviating greatly from an intended course; erratic: a wild bullet.
13.Games. Having an equivalence or value determined by the cardholder's choice: playing poker with deuces wild.
adv.
In a wild manner: growing wild; roaming wild.

n.
1.A natural or undomesticated state: returned the zoo animals to the wild; plants that grow abundantly in the wild.
2.An uninhabited or uncultivated region. Often used in the plural: the wilds of the northern steppes.
intr.v. Slang, wild·ed, wild·ing, wilds.
To go about in a group threatening, robbing, or attacking others: "Police said that the youngsters ... were part of a larger group of teenagers who were 'wilding,'-their slang for terrorizing and bullying" (Maclean's).

[Middle English wilde, from Old English.]

wildly wild'ly adv.
wildness wild'ness n.

Read more: www.answers.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Again. You miss the point by a mile. I asked for IN THE WILD.

YOU again gave me definition of WILD. So you understand wild you must realise IN THE WILD needs to be defined in the context you used it. You still have not.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

And again. I want to know what you meant by IN THE WILD. As is. Anything that lives in the wild.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

It is now so clear, tooth obviously means animals that go about in a group threatening, robbing, or attacking others,

Which of the many definition, tooth, are you applying, because the example quoted to demonstrate the above use of wild was: "Police said that the youngsters ... were part of a larger group of teenagers who were 'wilding,'-their slang for terrorizing and bullying" (Maclean's).

As is clearly shown here, CONTEXT is everything.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by colin42

You cannot even discus neither creation or evolution without actually know how life began... because if you can figure out how life began then you would have your answer..

all this is just speculation and mental masterbation

Actually...We have a very Clear Picture of how Life Began and their are multiple experiments all over the world reproducing the conditions Billions of years ago that produced life. Several Universities have professed sucess in the creation of GENESIS...that being...Life from Liflessness.

The actual creation of life is not as hard as one would think...it just takes the right conditions....that being...the conditions as they were when Life EVOLVED on a MOLECULAR LEVEL. A VIRUS is NOT ALIVE! Look it up. Yet a VIRUS has DNA. So there is an example of how a chain of Aminoacids arranged themselves over time and condition to become scurge to life.

The experiments take into consideration the Salinity of Sea water at that time because the amount of Salt in Ocean Water depends on the over all Global Temperature at the time. The Hotter the Earths Climate...the less water locked into ice...the lower the Salinity...the colder....the reverse...it was Hot back then. Chemical composition of what would be found on an ancient sea shore tidal pool as the Earth has all the Building Blocks for the arrangment of long chain Aminoacids....analogy....just like it takes Eons for Crystals to grow in a Geode due to the Elements and Molecular material...add heat and presure and time and you get a Round Rock that when broken open has beautiful Quartz...Amethyst...etc...inside...same with creation of life. Time...Material...Temperature...Sea Water...Salinity...plus...UV-Radiation from Sunlight or Lightning as either will cause a Chemical Reaction...just like when you get a tan...UV-Radiation causes a Chemical Reaction to take place and makes your skins pigment darker.

The only thing that is tricky is finding the right amount of all these things and the proper temps and conditions. It is a byproduct of the EVOLUTION of the UNIVERSE and MULTIVERSE...Life is simply Matters continuing evolution to greater and more complex Molecular forms until once complex enough...LIFE!

You will see with 12 to 22 months one of these Universities experiments be verified and duplicated. But I am certain that they have achieved GENESIS. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

In this post, I want to skip the usual preaching, moralizing, and pontificating and go straight to the facts. Consider this post not as a monologue but rather as a joint effort between writer and reader. Together we shall expose the connections between the frowsy, base-minded problems that face us and the key issues of interventionism and gangsterism. Together we shall challenge the present and enrich the future. And together we shall straighten out Tooth's thinking.

Should you think I'm saying too much, please note that it would be great if we could break the spell of great expectations that now binds obdurate psychics to Tooth. Still, if we take a step, just a step, towards addressing the issue of hucksterism, then maybe we can open people's eyes (including our own) to a vision of how to pronounce the truth and renounce the lies. His histrionics are abominable. They're unnecessary. They're counterproductive. Whenever I encounter them I think that Tooth's execrable, goofy obloquies mold the mind of virtually every citizen—young or old, rich or poor, simple or sophisticated. News of this deviousness must spread like wildfire if we are ever to weaken the critical links in his nexus of overweening warlordism.

Malignant deadbeats like Tooth always lie. Even an occasional truth is intended only to cover up a bigger falsification and is therefore, itself, a deliberate untruth. Plainly stated, I am truly at a loss for words when he asserts that the bogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to his demands. He can't possibly be serious. I suspect that the real story here is that Tooth's brinkmanship and tin-rattling is aimed at prodding the government into sanctioning his attempts to provide the pretext for police-state measures. The logical consequences of that are clear: A large percentage of Tooth's deputies can be termed abhorrent. The sooner he comes to grips with that reality, the better for all of us. Let me conclude by stating that Tooth's concept of team play is sideline sulking. You can quote me on that.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

WOW! FISH! Very nice piece of writing!

I really don't know why I keep looking at this post. For many of the reasons you point out. I just feel that reguardless of your religious beliefs...Freedom of Religion is no excuse for ignoring the facts and even worse....presenting falsehoods to protect Religious Texts or Books that state things that have been proved to be impossible or mistranslations.

I think that Religion...by and by...is good for some people. Some folks need to believe in something in order to overcome the concept of the inevitable end of ones life. I myself am not an athiest although at one point I was.
This changed because of some experiences that I could not disprove since I saw and heard what happened and also gained some knowledge that most would not want to know...even though they say they do...once they are exposed to cetain realities...for some...it is too much and almost was for myself.

I do not believe in Religion but I do believe their is more going on than the Human Mind is presently capable of understanding. My experiences were not some version of a Bible based tale...they were very real and for an Athiest/Super Sceptic that I was...changed my life in that I know with certainty...there is no one on this Earth who is qualified to understand or gain a way to place a theory on. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

And again. I want to know what you meant by IN THE WILD. As is. Anything that lives in the wild.
Well not everything lives in the wild. When people live in civilization, that is not considered to be in the wild, as the definition explains. So in other words, anything not in civilization.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Just because I have pointed out some mistakes that everyone on here is making in the understanding of speciation, does not make me a liar. I do however deserve a pat on the back for pointing it out.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Just because I have pointed out some mistakes that everyone on here is making in the understanding of speciation, does not make me a liar. I do however deserve a pat on the back for pointing it out.

Sorry, but the pat on the back goes to someone else...

edit on 17-4-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join