It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

When someone wont believe in a dictionary, it just goes to show you how incredulous your being.

Well not everything lives in the wild. When people live in civilization, that is not considered to be in the wild, as the definition explains. So in other words, anything not in civilization.
You really expect me to accept that the drivel above came from a dictionary. You are a plonker.

It's a fact, and one that seems you could benefit from. Not everything lives in the wild. We have civilization and we have in nature.
Explain the context you are using IN THE WILD IN, Define civilisation. Define nature

Do you realize there is actually a difference?
Will do if you ever supply the definitions

Or have you damaged your brain to the point that you actually believe we all live in the wild.
My brain, damaged or not cannot know what IN THE WILD is and your use of it until you provide the meaning.

Do you sleep outside, or indoors? Probably outside.
I take it this is a referance to your infantile attempt a few pages back where you wrote IN THE WILD = Animals of the outdoors

You are truely pathetic

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I think I have discovered what is wrong with you Colin. The next time you see a doctor, if they have any in the bush, you need to check yourself for whats called a mid life crisis.

divorcesupport.about.com...
Another attempt to avoid the subject I see. I am pretty sure you are the divorced one, did you read your own link this time

You have seem to have fallen into some sort of odd miss understanding that there is no difference between nature and civilization. There is actually a big difference.
So you will have no reason not to explain what they have to do with IN THE WILD

Of course what man has overlooked even though they have realized this, is that there is a very good reason why we seperate ourselves from nature, we aren't from here.
So you say but continually fail to back up with any evidence or even logic.

I can see on the other hand that you have personally chosen to not only not accept the definitions, but to also ignore there meanings.
You have not supplied any. See my reply showing you what a definition means. You made up terms and you failed to define them. Tough.

You are living in your own world, fabricated by the absence of definitions to add stability to your belief of evolution.
You are correct that your definitions are still absent but when it comes to living in a world of delusion you are definitely the king.

What you have to realize is that evolution did not make everything else, rather everything else appears to have made evolution.
You bleeding fool. You have been told meany times evolution did not and does not 'MAKE THINGS' and you have had explained to you many times the forces that are in play that evolution describes.

400+ pages and you know nothing. tooth the man with a black hole for a brain.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

What you have to realize is that evolution did not make everything else, rather everything else appears to have made evolution.

You bleeding fool. You have been told meany times evolution did not and does not 'MAKE THINGS' and you have had explained to you many times the forces that are in play that evolution describes.

400+ pages and you know nothing. tooth the man with a black hole for a brain.
So you only offer definitions, but don't accept any already written? I gave you over a dozen of links that explain the term "in the wild" and all you do it ignore it.
edit on 19-4-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

So you only offer definitions, but don't accept any already written? I gave you over a dozen of links that explain the term "in the wild" and all you do it ignore it.
What on earth are you on about now? I am asking you to explain the terms you made up and use. I am not offering definitions I am asking you to provide them as they are your terms you fool.

You will not find them on a google search because they dont exist so it is up to you to define them. You have not. Again, supplying definitions for the words within the term does not work. Learn you language and how it is constructed.

The links you gave described nothing you fool, most were links to holiday venues. As usual they were a complete waste. So I did not ignore them, I read them and found them to be totally usless as usual.

So again you fail. Again you show yourself to be either totally uneducated or a total liar. No one can be so thick to still not understand a TERM does not have the same meaning as the words seperated out of it?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

What on earth are you on about now? I am asking you to explain the terms you made up and use. I am not offering definitions I am asking you to provide them as they are your terms you fool.
I never made any terms up, aside from target food.

You will not find them on a google search because they dont exist so it is up to you to define them. You have not. Again, supplying definitions for the words within the term does not work. Learn you language and how it is constructed.

Actually I gave you a dozen or so of links to "in the wild."

The links you gave described nothing you fool, most were links to holiday venues. As usual they were a complete waste. So I did not ignore them, I read them and found them to be totally usless as usual.
That is correct, about the ones not usefull. What did you do with the good ones? Ignore them?

So again you fail. Again you show yourself to be either totally uneducated or a total liar. No one can be so thick to still not understand a TERM does not have the same meaning as the words seperated out of it?
So I guess you just ignored them.

wild/wīld/Adjective: (of an animal or plant) Living or growing in the natural environment; not domesticated or cultivated.
Adverb: In an uncontrolled manner: "the bad guys shot wild".
Noun: A natural state or uncultivated or uninhabited region: "kiwis are virtually extinct in the wild".
Synonyms: adjective. savage - mad - feral
noun. wilderness - waste

Notice how the noun quotes "in the wild."

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I never made any terms up, aside from target food.
Is that so. Should be easy for you to supply the definition for the TERMS you made up below. As you have been asked countless times

1. Target food. You need to supply your final updated version
2. Unnatural food. Definition of the term not 'unnatural' or 'food' but 'unnatural food'
3. Redundant adaption. Not redundant or adaption.
4. In the wild: Explain/define what you mean by In the wild not 'wild' or 'wildlife'
5. What you mean by MOST when trying to explain your lie about who has the mythical target food.
6. Civilisation
How many times do you need telling

Your latest answer, still not defining anything is

That is correct, about the ones not usefull. What did you do with the good ones? Ignore them?
ALL your links were crap, there were no good ones. As usual.

So I guess you just ignored them.
Nope I rejected them as they were crap

wild/wīld/Adjective: (of an animal or plant) Living or growing in the natural environment; not domesticated or cultivated.
Noun: A natural state or uncultivated or uninhabited region: "kiwis are virtually extinct in the wild".
Synonyms: adjective. savage - mad - feral
noun. wilderness - waste
Again you give me the definition of WILD when I asked for your definition of IN THE WILD in the context you used it. You have repeated the same thing over and over and so you et the same answer.

Yep and notice how they have put it in context. You have not.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Evolution is a fraud, I thought this was a well known fact by now? If you believe in evolution, look at a fish, then at a monkey. If you don't think that fish can turn into that monkey then you have proved that evolution is fake

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blargcakes
Evolution is a fraud, I thought this was a well known fact by now? If you believe in evolution, look at a fish, then at a monkey. If you don't think that fish can turn into that monkey then you have proved that evolution is fake

Please tell me you're post is meant in an sarcastic way

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I have seen all of Blargcakes's nettlesome stances, in few posts he fails to have basic principle and substance. let me add that these ignorant assumptions are matched in their untenability only by the arrogant fervor with which they are written.
If you wish to discuss this topic with us you must first bring something to the table, objective evidence is in order. You will soon learn that few of us buy into wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Is that so. Should be easy for you to supply the definition for the TERMS you made up below. As you have been asked countless times

1. Target food. You need to supply your final updated version
2. Unnatural food. Definition of the term not 'unnatural' or 'food' but 'unnatural food'
3. Redundant adaption. Not redundant or adaption.
4. In the wild: Explain/define what you mean by In the wild not 'wild' or 'wildlife'
5. What you mean by MOST when trying to explain your lie about who has the mythical target food.
6. Civilisation

1. Target food I have already given you a definition for.

2. unnatural food, is the same as wiki gives en.wikipedia.org... or actually the opposite of natural food..

3. Redundant adaptation, was already explained in simpler terms for you as excessive adaptation.

4. In the wild, is used as an example in the definition of the word "wild", and applies in the same way that they are giving the noun usage of the term.
Synonyms: adjective. savage - mad - feral noun. wilderness - waste

5. The word most means the common understanding of the word.
most/mōst/Adjective: Greatest in amount or degree: "they've had the most success"; "they had the most to lose".
Adverb: To the greatest extent: "the things he most enjoyed".
Synonyms: very - greatly - extremely - passing - highly - much

6. Civilization, is what it is. Are you really that thick that you honeslty don't want to understand the common usage of these words?
civ·i·li·za·tion/ˌsivələˈzāSHən/Noun: 1.The most advanced stage of human social development and organization.
2.The process by which a society or place reaches this stage.
Synonyms: culture
In other words, NOT BUSHMEN!

I don't know what rock your crawled out from under but to claim to not accept the understanding of these words that have been around since the dawn of time, leads me to believe that you actually might be related to apes.

And please tell me how it is that if we do share a common ancestor with apes, why it is that we share not a single thing with them. None of there language, and none of our language is shared between us. You know why. Because we never shared a common ancestor, thats why.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Again you give me the definition of WILD when I asked for your definition of IN THE WILD in the context you used it. You have repeated the same thing over and over and so you et the same answer.

Yep and notice how they have put it in context. You have not.
Yet notice how your complaint wasn't that it was originally out of context, but that it was a term, not a word. Your such a moron, LIAR!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

I have seen all of Blargcakes's nettlesome stances, in few posts he fails to have basic principle and substance. let me add that these ignorant assumptions are matched in their untenability only by the arrogant fervor with which they are written.
If you wish to discuss this topic with us you must first bring something to the table, objective evidence is in order. You will soon learn that few of us buy into wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic.
In other words you think its totally logical for a fish to turn into a monkey !

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Nope I rejected them as they were crap
Whats funny is that I haven't rejected a single thing when it comes to evolution, and still I have won this debate. You on the other hand felt there was no other way to appear to have won unless you rejected wiki definitions.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

So I decided that I could probably get you some better links with definitions.

Here is natural food...
en.wikipedia.org...

Here is one under living in the wild...
www.natureskills.com...

Here is one under eating in the wild...
www.wilderness-survival.net...

and here is one from in the wild, which is an advert for a business. All have the word wilderness in common.
What does the word wilderness mean to YOU? I would be interested in knowing since you think there is no difference between living in the wild and living in civilization.

www.wildernessatthesmokies.com...

In case you don't know what wilderness means, here is a wiki on it en.wikipedia.org...

Yes in case it has eluded you, there is a big difference between civilization and wildlife.

This is why we have to prepare for things like camping, where if we were actually home, we would already be prepared.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

In other words you think its totally logical for a fish to turn into a monkey !

No- in other words your a huckster that lacks any discernible reading comprehension.
edit on 20-4-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

No- in other words your a huckster that lacks any discernible reading comprehension.
I dont know about that, your the one that believes a postulate, hypothesis is scientific fact.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I don't need proof. I have something far more powerful than proof: INTUITION
edit on 21-4-2012 by chemistry because: no reason

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
reply to post by colin42

I don't need proof. I have something far more powerful than proof: INTUITION
edit on 21-4-2012 by chemistry because: no reason
Not enough intuition to read the OP before posting as you would have found this thread is MEANT to be for those that think evolution is wrong to explain diversity we see today without refering to evolution.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Sorry but you have shown you know absolutely nothing about what evolution explains by your post. Feel free to do as asked in the OP and explain the diversity we around us today without refering to evolution

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

1. Target food I have already given you a definition for.
Nope. I listed what it appeared you thought was the definition, you agreed to it then added more when your argument fell down. I asked for the updated version and you never supplied it. You still have not.

2. unnatural food, is the same as wiki gives en.wikipedia.org... or actually the opposite of natural food..
Plainly you are suffering brain damage as the definition of 'unatural food' is NOT the opposite of 'Natural food' which is why you cannot supply it.

3. Redundant adaptation, was already explained in simpler terms for you as excessive adaptation.
Yes I know and excessive adaption is also one of your made up terms. Definition of both please

Like I said, now give the context you used in the wild just as in the example you gave.

5. The word most means the common understanding of the word.
most/mōst/Adjective: Greatest in amount or degree: "they've had the most success"; "they had the most to lose".
Again you failed. The context you used MOST in was refering to numbers/percentages of animals that fell into the catergory of having 'target food'. You were asked for information but refused as it highlighted the lie you were trying to cover at the time.

6. Civilization, is what it is. Are you really that thick that you honeslty don't want to understand the common usage of these words?
No where in you definition did it come close to 'animals that do not live in civilisation' as you wrote so tread carefully when calling others thick you lame brain

I don't know what rock your crawled out from under but to claim to not accept the understanding of these words that have been around since the dawn of time, leads me to believe that you actually might be related to apes.
So you actually think the english language has been around since the dawn of time. What an ignorant, uneducated plonker you are.

And please tell me how it is that if we do share a common ancestor with apes, why it is that we share not a single thing with them. None of there language, and none of our language is shared between us. You know why. Because we never shared a common ancestor, thats why.
You have been given this info multiple times from many posters but I am prepared to give you the answer once you supply the definitions of the words you have made up. Not until

top topics

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join