It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

Because there was this one idiot monkey in a tree shouting constantly about where is his target food. Every other primate had enough and packed their bags
Monkeys that pack bags, well I can now better understand why you have such an idiotic imagination.
Animals that have target food. Humans that have otherworldly hands, proof that we are not from here in spite of all the other animals with hands. We farm food because we have no target food ignoring so do ants.

My answer was satire yours, sadly you believe are based in fact. An endless list of complete nonsense

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Fitting is not the same as fun and comfortable. Are you really this dense?
I see, so you think that processing food and water, and slaving 8 hours a day in a job so that others can eat processed meat is fun and comfortable.

Well I can only guess what the real reasons are.

Well, are you constantly searching for food everyday to avoid starving? Are you often warm and able to find clean water, and clean yourself every day? Are you able to have shelter that protects you from almost all natural predators?

Then stop saying that human life is so freaking sick and unhappy. The wild is not friendly to ANY animal.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Animals that have target food. Humans that have otherworldly hands, proof that we are not from here in spite of all the other animals with hands. We farm food because we have no target food ignoring so do ants.

My answer was satire yours, sadly you believe are based in fact. An endless list of complete nonsense
But its still a list that you otherwise have no other answers for, and I think that was the point.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Well, are you constantly searching for food everyday to avoid starving? Are you often warm and able to find clean water, and clean yourself every day? Are you able to have shelter that protects you from almost all natural predators?

Then stop saying that human life is so freaking sick and unhappy. The wild is not friendly to ANY animal.
Well I never said I was unhappy, I dunno where you got that from, however with sickness would come unhappines.

Not that I'm sickley. I take my 4 pills a day which is probably a lot less than most people.

For the first part of your questions, no of course those things don't apply to me, humans have manipulated there surroundings so that they don't have to worrry about those things. I don't believe that the manipulation is part of evoltuion.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

reply to post by colin42

But its still a list that you otherwise have no other answers for, and I think that was the point.
It is a list that does not exist anywhere else but in what was substituted for your brain.

An analogy would be to show a list of all the things you have been correct about. It cant be done as you have been wrong about everything. There is nothing to populate such a list.

If you google 'target food', 'target food for animals' or any other combo you get adverts for a food chain named target you steaming numpty but it has never occured to you to check your meaningless drivel.

The closest thing to what you are talking about is prefered diet which is a million miles away from your non existant target food.

Just as you have not found a definition for natural relationship used in the context you mistakenly use it.

Still waiting on your reasoned response to ants. Still waiting for your explanation of the part autosomal dominance plays in the continued existence of the bushman
edit on 18-2-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Well I never said I was unhappy, I dunno where you got that from, however with sickness would come unhappines.

Not that I'm sickley. I take my 4 pills a day which is probably a lot less than most people.

For the first part of your questions, no of course those things don't apply to me, humans have manipulated there surroundings so that they don't have to worrry about those things. I don't believe that the manipulation is part of evoltuion.

I don't take medicine at all, and the majority of my friends don't take anything either. Why do you insist on making things up to suit your perspective?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Me and everyone I know are eating foods, and we're just fine. We aren't dying off or anything, so I don't see how its so wrong. I think we evolved to a certain point on Earth, however I do believe it to be a possibility that E.T.'s changed our DNA sometime like 6000 years ago. This could account for a outside factor other than evolution that led us to where we are. But it doesn't rule out that before that DNA change, we had evolved to pretty close to what we are now. You seem to talk like humans should live to like 1000 years, and the fact that we only live to 80 is whats going wrong. I want to see evidence of that, why we should live longer, why what we are eating right now is that bad for us, and what in the world would be better.

Personally I see a lot of people getting angry with your ideas, I welcome them, as I do any challenger to my ideas. If no one ever challenged any ideas, then we would never get to the truth.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to [url= by andersensrm[/url]

It's not his ideas that may have riled some, its his blatant dishonesty.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

As said above it is the dishonest way he refuses to discuss any subject let alone his refusal to post on topic.

He asks for answers that people take time to provide and explain which he then blows off with utter rubbish or another question that has no bearing on the subject at hand.

He quote mines and cherry picks and never ever addresses the 'sticky' questions.

Ask him as I have to address ants being farmers both crop and livestock, builders, scavengers and hunters. That form armies process food and use antbiotics all of which he cites as reasons why humans are 'not from here'.

His answer is because ants are natural humans are not. Thats it. No discussion, no argument or evidence against just an answer that justifies his continued ignorance.

You believe he is discussing things with you? Really?

I predict lots of illness, milk, shoes, target foods and disapointment in your future.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This sums it up nicely......

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369
reply to [url= by andersensrm[/url]

It's not his ideas that may have riled some, its his blatant dishonesty.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

Not just that. He's not even challenging real theories. He's making up theories, saying that it's what people like myself believe, and then saying that he's shot it down with some obscure imaginary factor he thinks proves that humans are aliens.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Me and everyone I know are eating foods, and we're just fine. We aren't dying off or anything, so I don't see how its so wrong.
Have you ever heard the term balanced meal? Is there really such a thing? How about personal trainer, or dieticien. Our choices in food only stem from our ability to adapt. Most of which is processed food adds to the understanding. The reason why we make new food, is because something is missing to begin with, not because it tasts better or its more convenient. However convenience can play a role in food we make because we do have to go through so much just to eat a meal.

Seriously just think about it, and you eyes will open up to what I'm saying.

Does the ant for example kill, harvest, process, package, ship, store, and cook to eat? No he doesn't.

I think we evolved to a certain point on Earth, however I do believe it to be a possibility that E.T.'s changed our DNA sometime like 6000 years ago. This could account for a outside factor other than evolution that led us to where we are.
Well the problem is they are finding the altered DNA with every bone they are testing.

But it doesn't rule out that before that DNA change, we had evolved to pretty close to what we are now. You seem to talk like humans should live to like 1000 years, and the fact that we only live to 80 is whats going wrong. I want to see evidence of that, why we should live longer, why what we are eating right now is that bad for us, and what in the world would be better.
Well its clearly documented in the bible. Everyone knows about it. It was one of many punishments that were handed down to us from god.

Personally I see a lot of people getting angry with your ideas, I welcome them, as I do any challenger to my ideas. If no one ever challenged any ideas, then we would never get to the truth.
and I agree.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

It is a list that does not exist anywhere else but in what was substituted for your brain.
Even though, you still have no answers, why is that?

An analogy would be to show a list of all the things you have been correct about. It cant be done as you have been wrong about everything. There is nothing to populate such a list.
Why do you continue to lie like that. No one every said I was wrong about any of it, in fact there are people still discussin it with me. On top of that, when I ask others at work, they all agree with me, Honestly who is the one lying?

If you google 'target food', 'target food for animals' or any other combo you get adverts for a food chain named target you steaming numpty but it has never occured to you to check your meaningless drivel.
What is a steaming numpty, can you please speak english.

The closest thing to what you are talking about is prefered diet which is a million miles away from your non existant target food.
Exactly, most species have a target food, while we don't.

Just as you have not found a definition for natural relationship used in the context you mistakenly use it.
Well I picked the word natural because it was an easy word for you to understand. However now I see your having a problem with it as your asking for a definition.

Still waiting on your reasoned response to ants. Still waiting for your explanation of the part autosomal dominance plays in the continued existence of the bushman
You must be suffering from amnesia as I have answerd both ot those twice, and wont again.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I don't take medicine at all, and the majority of my friends don't take anything either. Why do you insist on making things up to suit your perspective?
Hey when I ask people around me, almost everyone is on medication. Maybe your young I dunno, but from where I'm sitting, its obvious.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Not just that. He's not even challenging real theories. He's making up theories, saying that it's what people like myself believe, and then saying that he's shot it down with some obscure imaginary factor he thinks proves that humans are aliens.
Making up theories LOL, whats wrong does evoltuion hate competition?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Does the ant for example kill, harvest, process, package, ship, store, and cook to eat? No he doesn't.

Yes they do all of those......that information has been posted a few times already, but you choose to ignore it and I'm not about to digg it for for you again. Now your probably thinking, "ants don't cook"......ah but they do, using chemicals and enzymes in their saliva, just like many other species on earth. Our definition of "cook" is not what the actual process is.

Cooking can also occur through chemical reactions without the presence of heat,

wiki cook

Here's another interesting fact:

Ants started farming long before humans. Fungus farming ants began their agricultural ventures about 50 million years before humans thought to raise their own crops. The earliest evidence suggests ants began farming as early as 70 million years ago, in the early Tertiary period. Even more amazing, these ants used sophisticated horticultural techniques to enhance their crop yields. They secreted chemicals with antibiotic properties to inhibit mold growth, and devised fertilization protocols using manure.

ant facts

I'll leave the rest of the ant debate up to colin, since he's been following it the most...

Carry on Larry.....

edit on 18-2-2012 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

Yes they do all of those......that information has been posted a few times already, but you choose to ignore it and I'm not about to digg it for for you again. Now your probably thinking, "ants don't cook"......ah but they do, using chemicals and enzymes in their saliva, just like many other species on earth. Our definition of "cook" is not what the actual process is.
Ants do not process food, package food, and cook food.

I'll leave the rest of the ant debate up to colin, since he's been following it the most...

Carry on Larry.....
Must be some kind of joke on here, cause the last time someone called me Larry on here I asked if they were talking to me, my name isn't larry. I was told to not be so coy, so it must be a joke going around. So I will call you Peter. Carry on Pete.

None of these are relivant to the anteater. Even if Ants do share some same qualites with us, they are easy to distinguish between huamns in how they might fit in. Humans simply don't fit in here and they never have.

So the question becomes why did we make an effort to distance ourselves from that type of a life? A life where we did fit in, where we had a solid diet, where we didn't need medical intervention. Our smile is now inverted, by comparison to all other species on this planet. We smile, which to most species on this planet is a sign of aggression. Why would we choose to distance ourselves from the other life by not fitting in?
edit on 18-2-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Have you ever heard the term balanced meal? Is there really such a thing? How about personal trainer, or dieticien. Our choices in food only stem from our ability to adapt. Most of which is processed food adds to the understanding. The reason why we make new food, is because something is missing to begin with, not because it tasts better or its more convenient. However convenience can play a role in food we make because we do have to go through so much just to eat a meal.
Again unsupported clap trap. A balanced meal is just that its not a term. What about a personal trainer? With the choice of food and the variations in the population a dietician looks to be a good idea.

The reason we make new food is called making a profit you muppet.

Proof you dont read anything offered to you because that is exactly what ants do. I backed up what I said you yet again have not and you have not even bothered to read what was on offer. Ignorant.

Well the problem is they are finding the altered DNA with every bone they are testing.
More unsubstantiated clap trap. Your dishonesty knows no bounds.

Well its clearly documented in the bible. Everyone knows about it. It was one of many punishments that were handed down to us from god.
It is clearly documented in the bible how good honey is for us but you dont accept that. If even you doubt the information why should others accept it? Especially as you dont back up what you say yet again.

and I agree.
Probably the most dishonest thing you have wrote yet.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You have changed my point. and pretend to be answering me

Even though, you still have no answers, why is that?
How deceitful is this? I actually wrote

The only examples you ever give are those of dishonesty on plain old lies. You are truely only worth the utter contempt I hold you in.

Why do you continue to lie like that. No one every said I was wrong about any of it, in fact there are people still discussin it with me. On top of that, when I ask others at work, they all agree with me, Honestly who is the one lying?
I dont know what thread you are refering to but everyone on this one has told your how pathetic your fantasy is. It seems you are also prepared to lie to yourself. It is truely pathetic.

What is a steaming numpty, can you please speak english.
Look in the mirror numpty. Then after google 'target food', 'target food for animals' or any other combo you get adverts for a food chain named target you steaming numpty but it has never occured to you to check your meaningless drivel

Exactly, most species have a target food, while we don't.
Exactly. A steaming numpty.

Well I picked the word natural because it was an easy word for you to understand. However now I see your having a problem with it as your asking for a definition.
You picked natural because you believed you can hide behind it. Worse your level of education is lower than that of a flea. I will give you the benifit of the doubt. Use the word you should have because as I pointed out despite my problems I showed you how very wrong you are again.

You must be suffering from amnesia as I have answerd both ot those twice, and wont again.
Yes you pathetic fool, just as I expected you refuse to answer what you cannot in order to remain in ignorance.

Everyone in this thread knows you have not answered the points. What does your bible say about lying

Psalms 101:7, "He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight."

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Ants do not process food, package food, and cook food.
I have provided you with information and now connector has provided the same from other sources and yet you still deny it. You still refuse to look or even discuss. I ask you what you believe you will achieve on this thread other than to showcase your ignorance and dishonesty?

None of these are relivant to the anteater. Even if Ants do share some same qualites with us, they are easy to distinguish between huamns in how they might fit in. Humans simply don't fit in here and they never have.
The point is and you are very aware of the point. ALL the things you say show humans are not from here ants also do. So either both ants and humans are from here or both are not.

So you are in a hard place. Whatever your choice you have shown yourself to be wrong. What is perfect is it is the anteater that hangs you.

The rest of your post is not worth answering as it is just another attempt at avoiding the points made.

new topics

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join