It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Anteater don't only eat ants. They eat many other different types of insects, and worms. So now they don't really have a target food do they?
Well sure they do. All species eat an assortment of things, but humans eat almost everything.
How many different things does an anteater eat? maybe a dozen. How many things does a human eat? Probably over a thousand. Can you say there is anything that is a main part of an anteaters diet? ya ants, thats why hes called an anteater.
Can you say there is anything thats a main part of a humans diet? Ya to many to mention and nothing in specific.

We have no target food, we are scavengers, because we have to be. Our food is not here.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Why? Why does there have to be a "target" food? As far as I can see, our "target" food is anything that doesn't kill us, this pretty much goes for any animal. The ant eater doesn't have as many opportunities to move on to other foods, it has no need to, it has plenty of ants. As for us, we are spread throughout the world, so we have more foods to choose from, with that we have more complicated minds, and we make foods for pleasure not just for neccesity.
edit on 19-2-2012 by andersensrm because: ETA

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Classic tooth=(spam a thread in hopes his panning will get buried). You do know Mr tooth that anyone can go back and read your tripe.
As for your last post= rubbish. My dog will eat anything I eat but being a loving father there are some things I will not give him cause I know better.
edit on 19-2-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

1. What is the definition of 'target food'
Target food is a main staple used by a species.

2. What is the definition of natural relationship between species
Natural relationship is one where it doesn't have to be forced or invoked. For example, if blue birds all of a sudden took a liking to humans and started sitting on there shoulders, for no apparen't reason, it might be a natural relationship. Of course the main question would be why wasn't it always like this and what changed that could have caused this to happen. Feeding field mice so that they come to your door is not evolution and is provoked since your feeding him. It's called cupboard love.

3. What part does autosomal dominance play in the contiued existance of the bushman
Autosomal domminance or the lack of could enable the bushman to not be stricken with the gross defects that are in our genes. Either way, everyone is a carrier.

5. What unique actions are shared by humans and ants
The only thing that has been well known about an ants traits is there ability to lift and carry absurd amounts of weight. Unfortuntatly humans don't compete with this. I'm not aware of any that are shared between us. There are a lot of traits in general that we might share but none unique from other species.

6. The relationship with wolves dating back to prehistoric times with photos from poster to back up claims even in this modern day
Humans have had an un-natural relationship with a lot of other species on this planet. I'm looking for natural unique ones.
Humans also get bit and attacked by wolves, placing them into a generic catagory with a lot of other wild life.

7. House sparrows
House sparrows are probably victims of loss of structures to build there nests on, so found an easy way to use our homes for nesting. This is not a relationship between man and bird its a relationship between bird and house, and it is provoked. Almost every species is affected by the things that humans do on this planet. Nesting in our homes may not be a negative thing, but its not positive either. It's not natural thats for sure.

Cows mucus (milk) still no referance to humans being dependant.
With the few links I gave you allready, its clear that cows milk is a main source for calcium. While its not the easiest source, it might be the cheapest considering the other options. Drinking another animals milk is just sick and wrong. Granted there have been a few rare cases of other animals stealking others milk, its nothing like the giant home grown milk industries humans have made out of cows milk.

9. How humans lived long enough to breed past puberty before vaccines
There is only one way this could happen, a lot of deaths and sickness, in addition to some of the genes not being autosomal dominant.

10. Why man invented the wheel when he could just have carried on carrying everything on his back.
Oh wait there is more
Mans invetivness is a good clue to things that might be missing to begin with. It's an alternative to making due with what we have, and cover for something that was missing to begin with. In other words its because of us not being on our correct planet that has driven us to this.

11 Why did man choose to give up his cave for a comfortable home
Well he didn't, as far as I'm concearned, and we have nothing to prove that we ever gave anything up in trade.

12. Why did stupid man decide to give up starvation during the winter for farming. (how alien)
I never heard that he did. Unless you meant to say why did he give up starving for storring food. Don't you think its odd that he was smart enough to store food but not smart enough to keep records or books of life?

13. Why ignoring a surplus (milk) would prove man intelligent and native to earth and seeing a surplus and putting milk in tea and having cheese on toast makes him an alien.
I don't think that alone makes him alien but it sure does make him a sick $#*&. So you think because there is a surplus of something, that its our cue to eat it up? What do you do with a surplus of monkey poo?

14. Wearing shoes indicates we must have come from planet axminster. A place that had pole to pole fitted carpets.
The fact that we have to wear shoes alone is not proof we are not from here. It might not tell you what type of terrain we were fitted for but it sure does prove it aint this one.

15. A world where people called Larry would get laid in Spokane. Now that is an alien concept.
Good for Larry.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

16> How could I have forgotten. A land of milk and honey promised by god for his chosen people. Albeit milk and honey is not a target food.
You are correct, its clear from the bible that nothing here on earth is a target food for humans. We were provided with things that will help us out, but they aren't our intended food.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Haven't you seen that show dual survival, where the guy doesn't wear shoes, and hasn't been for quite some time.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Why? Why does there have to be a "target" food? As far as I can see, our "target" food is anything that doesn't kill us, this pretty much goes for any animal. The ant eater doesn't have as many opportunities to move on to other foods, it has no need to, it has plenty of ants. As for us, we are spread throughout the world, so we have more foods to choose from, with that we have more complicated minds, and we make foods for pleasure not just for neccesity.
Anything that doesn't kill us LOL, you got that right. No we are different in that we will eat just about anything, as long as its not poisoness. Ah it has plenty of ants, so now your seeing the point here. He could almost live off of ants. What can we almost live off of?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Classic tooth=(spam a thread in hopes his panning will get buried). You do know Mr tooth that anyone can go back and read your tripe.
As for your last post= rubbish. My dog will eat anything I eat but being a loving father there are some things I will not give him cause I know better.
Your exactly right. So the question becomes what is a dogs target food? Well he is a scavanger just like humans. What does that tell you?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Haven't you seen that show dual survival, where the guy doesn't wear shoes, and hasn't been for quite some time.
Depending on his terrain, he might need them. You can see where removing someones necessities could make a good tv program.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Your exactly right. So the question becomes what is a dogs target food? Well he is a scavanger just like humans. What does that tell you?

LOL let me guess.. My dogs alien

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Depending on his terrain, he might need them. You can see where removing someones necessities could make a good tv program.

Actually no matter the terrain, he doesn't wear them, and he hadn't been wearing them for years before the show was even existed.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

What about when plants make sweet fruits to invoke a relationship with animals, who will eat them, and then spread those seed throughout the world?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

LOL let me guess.. My dogs alien
Dogs eat dog food, and that is processed. Unless they were supppose to be scavengers in the wild.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Actually no matter the terrain, he doesn't wear them, and he hadn't been wearing them for years before the show was even existed.
Well then he probably was carful where he walked and his feet were probably nasty looking.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

What about when plants make sweet fruits to invoke a relationship with animals, who will eat them, and then spread those seed throughout the world?
I never heard of such a thing (thinking about dogs anyhow) but it sounds pretty natural.

edit on 19-2-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Very good points but I disagree on your take about target food. Almost all species have target food. You can lump them into catagorys like you have but even then, they still have target foods. Humans are scavengers, plain and simple. This is what CAN happen when your target food is no longer available. It once again disproves the possibility of evolution and shows with no doubt that everything is suppose to be in a balanced eco system.

Then why do so many creatures eat the same thing? Is that not one creature stealing another's "target food". Target food is an imaginary concept and you've got it completely backwards. Animals adapt to the food. The food doesn't adapt to them. That's why the ant eater eats ants. His snout and claws are good for that, hence why he's not extinct. When humans were living in Africa 100,000 years ago, they hunted and gathered. If they didn't have a "target" food they would have gone extinct. Humans have the perfect hands for climbing trees and picking fruit, never mind the brain capacity to design tools that are used to hunt, the perfect tongue to taste whether food is toxic or spoiled. Everything you argue for ant eater can be argued for humans as well as tons of other mammals. Why do you think most apes swing from trees and eat bananas? There is no legitimate basis for this imaginary concept known as target food. The animal TARGETS the food, utilizing his strengths. The fact that we can eat a large variety of things from earth and have a perfectly balanced healthy diet with all the right nutrients, shows more than anything, that we came from the earth.

All considered, yes our intelligence has allowed us to become very good scavengers. And you missed a valuable point, of course we can eat what ever, why do you think we are still alive with no target food? The point is it will be a struggle and will not bare the nutrition intended for that species. NOW your getting it.

We can get all of our proper nutrients to have a well balanced healthy diet here on earth. Since this is the case we are indeed eating our "target" foods. What makes you think we aren't getting our nutrients? What basis are you making that assumption? Obviously, a lot of people don't eat healthy, but that is their choice.

Anyways Tooth, to sum up, and make sure it doesn't get ignored. The main point is that we get all of our nutrients here on earth, no problem. It's not even that hard to eat healthy if you do your research. If we can lead such healthy lives and get all the essential nutrients, then how are we not eating our "target foods" (as defined by you)?
edit on 19-2-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You've never heard of fruits???

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Evolution is not something that is in animals, for one. Go ahead, I'm pretty sure you think it's a pre-determining force inside animals that makes them change.
So evolution doens't happen to animals. Great so apes never did evolve into humans, now we are getting somewhere.

What the ducksauce? I said evolution isn't this thing that exists within animals to make them change. Evolution is the DESCRIPTION of the effect of gene changes and distribution through time.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Well then he probably was carful where he walked and his feet were probably nasty looking.

You're a dirty rotten assumer. That's what you are. Did you have any evidence of this freaking statement? NO! You are a liar and an "uneducated person".
edit on 19-2-2012 by Varemia because: fixed mah language

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

You're a dirty rotten assumer. That's what you are. Did you have any evidence of this freaking statement? NO! You are a liar and an idiot.

LOL
No other thread will see this comment!
Don't get me wrong Varemia your perfectly correct, but I find it amusing that the mods will ignore this language in order to let tooth hang himself.
Priceless entertainment.
edit on 19-2-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join