It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Who cares what you understood? Show the studies that have come to this conclusion. Your word has no value in this thread

Pye explained it was a comparison.
You have already been told Pye offers no proof of anything. He only postulates and theorises which suprises me as you are more than reay to accept everything he says.
Now source your information correctly

Good point as it is technical.

Simply any directly involved realtionship that is of a natural sense, not invoked.
ok so now explain 'natural sense' and how this validates a relationship

Well thats not true, what little I have been given is mostly the repeat of links I have allready been given, its just the same stuff, not including all the personal attacks anyhow.
This page alone illustrates your refusal to answer any question with anything more than avoidance and questions based on ignorance. As usual you are being grossly dishonest.

Forced conclusion huh. There is no way we could have evolved from other life on this planet, while we not only have documentation telling us otherwise, but all the facts point out otherwise as well.
Source that documentation. Quote where it states what you say.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

What is the theory you believe is correct,, on how life arose on this planet? and why different kinds of life exist?

how do animals exist now that haven't always existed?
edit on 17-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You have already been told Pye offers no proof of anything. He only postulates and theorises which suprises me as you are more than reay to accept everything he says.
Now source your information correctly
Pyes theory is on the table with all of the scientific facts, so it doens't matter if he gave any sources. Your also assuming he has any.

ok so now explain 'natural sense' and how this validates a relationship
Look at it this way, if you fed field mice that started coming to your door, thats not natural.

This page alone illustrates your refusal to answer any question with anything more than avoidance and questions based on ignorance. As usual you are being grossly dishonest.
nope its been the same ole stuff.

Source that documentation. Quote where it states what you say.
Hebrews, Earth is not our home, and also explained.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

What is the theory you believe is correct,, on how life arose on this planet? and why different kinds of life exist?

how do animals exist now that haven't always existed?

The funny thing about all this is after some 150 pages of trolling, the guy still hasn't explained what he actually believes other than humans were created on another planet and then brought here. Everything else is nothing but "possibly" and "could have happened" etc etc. He doesn't address the evidence behind evolution. He doesn't address the diversity of life. He doesn't back up his theory with any objective evidence whatsoever. He makes outrageous claims like "evolution is like a tornado going through a junkyard and assembling a 747" or "evolution has never been observed in humans" when we proved it was several times. Either aliens intervened for 2 billion years on earth making new species every million or so years, or everything else on earth evolved except humans. Its hard to tell because he constantly dodges questions and instantly dismisses a source chock full of evidence, because it uses the word "hypotheses" at one point near the beginning which has nothing to do with it. Either way he's dishonest about his views and hasn't addressed the topic of the thread with anything other than pure guesswork. Nothing tangible or objective, which is the purpose of this thread. He doesn't seem to understand what proof means or how the scientific method works even though its been explained at least a dozen times. He's just a troll and should be ignored.

edit on 17-2-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

The average was done across the board for all life, except intelligent life, obviously we haven't found any other examples of that.

So we leave and nothing happens, I don't see how this proves we aren't from here.

I think its important to understand that everything on this planet is supposed, and I emphasize on that word, to be part of a cycle of life. Humans are NOT part of any cycle of life on this planet, in fact we are constantly being rejected by mother nature and we continue to destroy the planet. Our existence is and has always been a threat to this planet. Mother nature is not our mother nature. While this is only one of many things that tell us this, it's probably one of the most important to realize.

The next thing I realize is how we have no target food. Sure we have food, but from a scavengers point of view, we have nothing we positively ID as being specific for humans. As a matter of fact, a science quote I read years ago claimed that scientists had discovered that humans can live alone on bread and milk, neither of which is natural without process.

We have lived the way we live for so long, that we are complacent to accept things even though they are not normal. No one will ever convince me that cows milk was intended for human consumption, and not a single person on this thread has come up with a reasonable reason why we do drink it. It's obvious that the cow was provided to us by god. As with everything else he provided it was noted that none of the things were originally intended for us, as though they are just supplements. In addition, it was noted that none of the things brought here were from our home as well.

There is much more that aid in this direction but I think you get the point. After much thought about this, and the existing life on this planet I started to realize some important things. Evolution CANT be possible. The reason I say this is because I have put a lot of thought into the working agenda of the life on this planet. Everything is suppose to be part of a balanced eco system and we aren't part of it. It's just a tad to obvious. Further more, I realized that evolution is not possible based on there not being a food supply for new species. It's just not possible. If a new species pops up, whats it suppose to eat?

It can't eat the old food it used to as this is for the previous species and would imply no change. It would also mean the new species is stealing food from the previous species. Everything is just balanced to the point where it wouldn't allow new species to survive without stepping on some others toes. Of course its also weird how we are never able to find bones of transgression that prove any connection with other life. We never have a missing link but we always have common ancestors. It's a contradiction from us being able to see a species changing in a lab, but we just aren't able to find any bones to prove it. And where are all the new names and scientists that got to name these new species?

I'm sorry, but I call BS on the whole evolution platter.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

you said if humans uped and left nothing would miss us or die and that is true,,,, but we could not have uped and left, or uped into ourselves in the first place, with out the earth and its resources.... we need the energy from foods to live,,,,
And you are correct. The only thing that may not be obvious is that of course we do have to rely on some things since we have to survive, but I don't think most of them were made specifically for humans. With the exception that some things were brought to this planet with us to help us. Even though none of them were actually meant for us. It's bad, what has happened because someone has taken us and moved us to this planet and many other things. Of course this knocks off the eco balance of this planet.

I interpret the analogy of garden of eden is that the natural world was a magically mystically place,,, and the coming up of human intelligence was something that can appreciate this majesty, understand it, enjoy it, utilize it, you know the gardeners of the garden,,,,,,, you want to seperae your spirit from the material world,,, you believe what you are cant just be some ugly ape,,, and for now it is.... before it wasnt, someday it wont be......... the way i see it is the "life" on earth "created" a process to absorb and utilize the suns energy and light... over much time this process innovated,, took different routes, desireed different means and methods of existing,,,, but everything utilized from sovereign beams of the suns light,,, trapped into this earthly event,,,. now life on earth is this distance relative of the sun,, a dramatic play on earth of imagination, life and death..... what other imediate goal can there be for life but to reproduce so ones offspring can experience this weird and whacky world.,, in hopes of projecting a copy of yourself, created originally with a soul mate of your own, into the future states of the planet,,, if you are a human, this means the intellectual, and intelligenced physically induced world of the care takers of this garden earth.... so we live by absorbing the viable compressed forms of the suns energy,, wheather its fruit, vegetable, nut, grain, meat,,,.., so you are not eternally some weird ape,, and compared to some other things in the garden you should take it a great priviledge to be man.... this world is just a lesson the universe wants to show you,, a window into the way things can be somewhere, sometime... maybe to test what you can do with your opportunity,
I think it was sitchen that believes we might be an engineered species, and so does pye. There seems to be a lot that is showing in that direction.
edit on 17-2-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

so you have no sources of

1. A comparison of all illnesses suffered by humans but not suffered by any other animal?

2. You have no comparisons of illnesses suffered by animals but not humans

3. A compression of all illnesses suffered by both animals and humans.

Please source where you got the original information that you based you comment on as it seems you were just giving misleading information again. 'A video what I saw' is not a valid source.

Well sure, there are tons, we could just jump to the mental disorders to quicken the problem up. Most mental disorders with humans are not found in animals.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

1. A comparison of all illnesses suffered by humans but not suffered by any other animal?
First of all this would be in the order of thousands, and I haven't done that in depth work like that.

This would be in the order of dozens to hundreds and again I haven't done in depth work like that.

Your asking for something that would take years, I'm just going by the most obvious over view.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Pyes theory is on the table with all of the scientific facts, so it doens't matter if he gave any sources. Your also assuming he has any.
So I take that as your refusal to provide evidence shows you have no stdies to refer to. So your statment as usual is dishonest.

Look at it this way, if you fed field mice that started coming to your door, thats not natural.
Those are the words of an uneducated pre school child. It has no real meaning at all so we will try again from a different angle. Describe with links to a dictionary 'Natural' and 'Un natural' in the context of between species and bio diversity.

nope its been the same ole stuff.
No. Dishonest describes you fully

Hebrews, Earth is not our home, and also explained.
Can you not read? Give a link to your source and include paste where it says that. I would not trust your word about anything

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Well sure, there are tons, we could just jump to the mental disorders to quicken the problem up. Most mental disorders with humans are not found in animals.
So again you refuse to answer the questions posed. Provide links showing evidence for 1, 2 and 3.

Your pathetic attempt at avoidance shows you have never googled mental disorders animals so again dishonest and again not backed up with evidence.

You make these bold unfounded statements time you started backing them up.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

So I take that as your refusal to provide evidence shows you have no stdies to refer to. So your statment as usual is dishonest.
No colin its because its so obvious, I didn't pull out a calculator to figure the exact digits. Just because its obvious and I chose not to count them does not mean I'm wrong.

Those are the words of an uneducated pre school child. It has no real meaning at all so we will try again from a different angle. Describe with links to a dictionary 'Natural' and 'Un natural' in the context of between species and bio diversity.
There are none, because its about intervention not evolution. duh. I'm not talking about bio diversity, you are.

Can you not read? Give a link to your source and include paste where it says that. I would not trust your word about anything
They are everywhere but here is one of my favorites gspcsermons.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

First of all this would be in the order of thousands, and I haven't done that in depth work like that.
So what have you based your statements on then ..... thin air? What am I saying of course you do.

This would be in the order of dozens to hundreds and again I haven't done in depth work like that.
Thats one of your best yet 'dozens to hundreds' and even more hilarious is you dont see how pathetic that answer is.

Your asking for something that would take years, I'm just going by the most obvious over view.
So again you are admitting that you have based your moronic statements on thin air. You have nothing to back these statements up do you?

You could use google to search and offer up your findings, with link.

I gave you a link a while back showing all the diseases we share with other primates and you ran away like a scoulded dog. That has been the marked difference between you and everyone else. Only you offer no evidence only you lie about your sources of information when they are actually non existant

Dishonest fake

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

So what have you based your statements on then ..... thin air? What am I saying of course you do.
It's based on several things colin.

We have doctors they don't.
We have vaccines, they don't
We have medication, they don't
We have a lot more sickenss and health issues then animals do based on quick wiki reference.

Here is an open site that openly admits it to being fact. They are asking why. So my question is also why are they so sure. Well colin if it wasn't any more obvious it would slap you in the face.

answers.yahoo.com...

The following are for humans...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.buzzle.com...
www.medicinenet.com...
There are pages upon pages of sickness and health issues related to humans.

Now as far as animal, I wasn't able to find just one site that covered all animals as a whole, so I'm just picking horses.

www.greenhorn-horse-facts.com...

Looks like a couple dozen, by comparison to thousands. Like I said, you have to be an idiot to ignore this obvious statistic. I even asked a coworker behind me colin, what gets more sickness animals, or humans, and she instantly said humans of course. Your just being incredulous.

I gave you a link a while back showing all the diseases we share with other primates and you ran away like a scoulded dog. That has been the marked difference between you and everyone else. Only you offer no evidence only you lie about your sources of information when they are actually non existant

Dishonest fake
And colin I never said we don't share some sickness with apes and chimps, in fact I'm sure that by comparison we share many with them. Based on how close our DNA is. Point still being we still have a hell of a lot more than they do. Hands down. I know your trying to make that evolutionary connection somewhere but why dont you leave that to the scientists that have been failing at it for over 150 years.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

No colin its because its so obvious, I didn't pull out a calculator to figure the exact digits. Just because its obvious and I chose not to count them does not mean I'm wrong.
As I said you have no evidence to back up you idiotic statements. No evidence means the evidence is obvious. You are a liar that attempts to decieve with poor thought out fantasy. Fraud

There are none, because its about intervention not evolution. duh. I'm not talking about bio diversity, you are.
You are very dumb. Your stance on ruling out natural relationships are the rules of a moron. There is no such thing either way when you describe the interaction between life/species/individuals.

You obviously cannot show any definition that supports you ruling and so try to again avoid the answer.

To make your mentally challenged reply worse. This thread is meant to be about discussing DIVERSITY you numpty. So you admit you only intend to post off topic, I again ask why are you on this thread?

They are everywhere but here is one of my favorites gspcsermons.blogspot.com...
This is your evidence, a blogg? You believe this is a source that is not postulation or theory?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Your looking at our situation from a hindsight reverse engineer kind of way.... now that humans are modern and privileged,, yourself in your infinite time of leisure and sterile environments and luxurious cravings are basing your argument on ...... a creature as refined as myself cannot possibly have been born of the mud like these other ghastly entities.... you cant come to grips with the universe, world, and body you live in? what kind of environment do you think humans were engineered in, and where? the reason theres no specific food targeted to humans is because part of the reasons humans came to be so prevalent, long lasting and smart,,, is their resilience, versatility, and ability to use their intelligence to scrounge up the widest range ( literally anything and everything that can be eaten with any nutritional value,, or just if it tastes good) of foods,,, there are animals that can eat garbage,, look up what chickens can eat or rats , literally anything,...

Im on your side in the fact that I personally believe there is far greater intelligence/meaning/intent/realities/truths

but i gotta question your beliefs and line of reasoning to understand what you may vision those truths to be....

it is certainly fishy and quite mysterious, all things existing, the way they do, and us being stuck in that mystery,

you think that everything, except humans are from this planet? you have to admit humans are a pretty fitting member compared to the other biological beings of this planet...... you use the things we do to say we are so different,,, which all the things we do are products of our intelligence, our minds will working through our physical,,,, the evolutionists are arguing that heightened ability of intelligence is a product of millennia of time and struggle, life, reproduction and death.... you are saying,,, the human being somewhere in the universe,, was manifested with the gift to be born, and understand it self and its surroundings,, communicate with language, build cathedrals and boats?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

We have doctors they don't.
We have vaccines, they don't
We have medication, they don't
We have a lot more sickenss and health issues then animals do based on quick wiki reference.
This list has been debunked as the ravings of a fool many times in this thread. Your links do not give the information I asked for to back up your claims they are just lists. Your claims still have no foundation.

I have answered enough of your trash. Let me remind you I am still waiting for a discussion to start from you about the simularities we share with ants and an explanation of the part autosomal dominance plays in the survival past puberty of the Bushman

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

the reason for humans having more and/or different sicknesses is a point for the other teams argument... evolution is cause and effect.... the reasons we have more sicknesses and disease is because we played around with more variables/risks.... life is a math equation.... since one person is born infinite variables come into play, daily diet, contact with certain things, their genealogy, always a constant of time..etc. if i breath in insulation all day for a large amount of time i may get a disease that no other animal would get from laying in the grass and eating fruit for its life... their point of evolution is..... if my species does x for 20,000 years maybe my species claws and beaks will grow sharper.....

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

This list has been debunked as the ravings of a fool many times in this thread. Your links do not give the information I asked for to back up your claims they are just lists. Your claims still have no foundation.
Why do you seem to be the only one blubering about this.

I asked a different person that is not part of this conversation, and they actually spouted off with the same thing I posted that your saying is debunked. I think the only thing debunked is your brain.

I have answered enough of your trash. Let me remind you I am still waiting for a discussion to start from you about the simularities we share with ants and an explanation of the part autosomal dominance plays in the survival past puberty of the Bushman
I gave you a breakdown of what we share with the anteater, enough said. I'm sorry if it didn't fit your bill.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

the reason for humans having more and/or different sicknesses is a point for the other teams argument... evolution is cause and effect.... the reasons we have more sicknesses and disease is because we played around with more variables/risks.... life is a math equation....
And this equation only fits humans?

since one person is born infinite variables come into play, daily diet, contact with certain things, their genealogy, always a constant of time..etc. if i breath in insulation all day for a large amount of time i may get a disease that no other animal would get from laying in the grass and eating fruit for its life... their point of evolution is..... if my species does x for 20,000 years maybe my species claws and beaks will grow sharper.....
And why are humans the only ones privy to this?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

well i thought you said It was alarmingly prevalent in humans,,, exaggerated compared to other animals,, that is my reasoning on why humans may have more exaggerating areas of sickness and disease... because other animals have for millennia have had a very specific life pattern, growing to the environment and environment growing to them.... humans for he past thousands of years and especially last 200 have been going through great change in environments,, introducing chemicals, and radiations, just a lot more areas to develop abnormalities then if humans never introduced those drastic changed into their environment..

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join