It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by idmonster

We're not. Adult cows and sheep continue to drink milk into adulthood, its called "cross suckling". This is when an adult identifies a lactating mother and drinks the milk to the detriment of the calf/lamb.

But they're the same species, so how about cats stealing milk from the teat of nursing elephant seals. (as well as a plethora of birds)
You want me to believe that birds latate? Do they even have nipples, I don't think so. I'm thinking of Meet the Faukers. You have to be kidding me. As far as cats stealing, it doesn't shock me. Do they depend on it like we do?

Read the article you muppet. Its not postulated or hypothetical. Its the bservations of the research scientist who were investigating the phenomena.

I never said that birds lactate, I said cat steal milk, as well as birds. (that is, birds also steal milk, and not from bottle tops, directly from the lactating nipple of the elephant seal)

If you'd even bothered to glance at the article you would not have made such a ridiculous statement.

Kudo's to Connector for finding the article about birds lactating.

Itsthetooth fails on all fronts.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Read the article you muppet. Its not postulated or hypothetical. Its the bservations of the research scientist who were investigating the phenomena.

I never said that birds lactate, I said cat steal milk, as well as birds. (that is, birds also steal milk, and not from bottle tops, directly from the lactating nipple of the elephant seal)

If you'd even bothered to glance at the article you would not have made such a ridiculous statement.

And my question which you ignored, was, do you think this outweighs our industrialization of cows milk?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Instead of you guys getting upset with this, go find a restaurant that has the old fashioned malts, the kind where they give you the metal cup on the side. Order one. The Maltodextrin and other ingredients increases the liver function and creates enzymes to help get rid of the toxins. Making an exothermic reaction sometimes helps. Food doesn't have to taste bad to be good. A spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down. One billion kids can't be all wrong
edit on 6-2-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

If your talking about Birds / Reptile / Fish Mucous Utilized by Offspring
I read it, but thats not what I was referring to when I said postulated and hypothetical theorys. That is referring to evolutionism.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

In case you missed it, these events are hardly a comparison to our industrialization of cows milk. I wouldn't doubt if there are actually much weirder things that go on that we don't know about. The bottom line is birds don't depend on that supply of milk like we do with cows milk. They also don't go through the trouble we do just to get that milk. Bravo, that both are not natural, but that wasn't the question alone. I'm looking for something that depends on another s milk to the degree that we do, or close, with cows milk.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Oh you're right about much weirder stuff happening with our foods. There are a lot of people who know about these things but I'm studying antidotes for their toxicity. Why complain about things and not find the antidotes. It takes a lot of research but most of them are known by the medical profession. Most aren't recognized by doctors because they don't know you're diet and the symptoms are similar of low level toxicity. Avoiding these things that are necessary for our ability to think correctly is sometimes unadvisable so I study antidotes. Every time I discover another antidote another product is put into circulation by the food industry or sometimes renamed or slightly changed in formula or GM the food. Sucks bigtime. Thank you FDA for giving me extra nonpaying work.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Oh you're right about much weirder stuff happening with our foods. There are a lot of people who know about these things but I'm studying antidotes for their toxicity. Why complain about things and not find the antidotes. It takes a lot of research but most of them are known by the medical profession. Most aren't recognized by doctors because they don't know you're diet and the symptoms are similar of low level toxicity. Avoiding these things that are necessary for our ability to think correctly is sometimes unadvisable so I study antidotes. Every time I discover another antidote another product is put into circulation by the food industry or sometimes renamed or slightly changed in formula or GM the food. Sucks bigtime. Thank you FDA for giving me extra nonpaying work.
See what I have been saying all along. Why is our diet such a big deal, why are we always venturing on getting sick from it. I know you tuned in here later Ricky, but I believe that we are not from earth, we have no target diet, and in fact we are scavengers. We eat everything and anything, and basically have no fool proof diet. I think if people opened there eyes for a few minutes they would see where this is going. We don't fit in here. We do everything we can to make our lives work here. Our scavenger diet came into play as we still to this day search for what we can call the right food to eat. The problem is that it's not here. We have no target food, so we eat everything we can to get by. Its our only choice. Assumptions are made that what we need to eat must be here, its just an issue of finding the right combination's. Only because people don't bother to realize that its even a chance we aren't from here.

Basically what happened is just like it says in the bible, god provided us with enough things to get by, but it was clear these things are not from home, so they are NOT our intended food. The bottom line is, you can travel to another planet and find food to eat, but it will not be the type of food that was made specifically for you. This is why what god did to us was such a bad thing, we really got screwed. And there is nothing we can do about it.

Since no one is able to answer my important question of what our target foods are. I will answer them. Scientists have determined that man can live on bread and milk alone. Only problem is that both of these are processed foods, so what does that tell you?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I have determined I can live on eggs and potatoes with coffee. I wouldn't want to eat these things all the time but I could live on them. Science can verify this because I have researched it. I have problems with all milk, I do crave milk but have to watch how much I drink. Maybe it comes from my uncle working a milk truck and our family getting all the free milk and ice cream we could eat from the outdated stuff from the stores. I'll never know for sure but my children and grandchildren have an allergy also. Too much milk will cause problems. The calcium will cause the body not to take up other minerals if it is drank too often. This could cause tiredness problems. Milk also contains melatonin or chemistry that forms melatonin. This can give tiredness if it is consumed at high quantities. Milk is a good remidy for insomnia, warm milk with a toast at night can help you sleep. I can go on and on with good and bad associated with milk. Moderation is crutial otherwise you and you're offspring will have problems like me. I'm not sure if my ancestors had this allergy. My father drank it but told me that milk is for babies also and drink milk when you're hungry and not when you are thirsty. It's not clear what he was trying to say, I think of what he taught me about food. He gave me cures passed on for generations but didn't know exactly when to use them or why they worked. I asked him how to tell when you need them and he said you'll know. I know now, I made these things the first and most crutial parts of my research. I wanted to know what my dad knew and It's amazing. Does it matter really what my research means, couldn't I just follow what he was telling me? No, we are curious beings and it's deep inside us to find out why things tick. His knowledge was still real and my knowledge really is no better. My grandmother, other side, was crazy on herbs. I wish I would have paid more attention but the meds made her kranky and I tried to avoid her. Everything can be proven, but does it really need to be proven to be real?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Seeing how this thread is being derailed again, lets take a look at some other farmers that care and raise live stock for the benefit of the greater community.
How any of this proves an alternative to evolution?

Aphid-herding ants make sure their "cattle" stay well-fed and safe. When the host plant is depleted of nutrients, the ants carry their aphids to a new food source. If predatory insects or parasites attempt to harm their wards, the ants will defend them aggressively. Some honey ants even go so far as to destroy the eggs of known aphid predators like lady beetles.

Like one poster said above, this thread has become very educational.
I would like to thank all the posters who have taken the time to answer and disprove all the hypothetical spamming and rants of those who wish to deceive us.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I have determined I can live on eggs and potatoes with coffee. I wouldn't want to eat these things all the time but I could live on them. Science can verify this because I have researched it. I have problems with all milk, I do crave milk but have to watch how much I drink. Maybe it comes from my uncle working a milk truck and our family getting all the free milk and ice cream we could eat from the outdated stuff from the stores. I'll never know for sure but my children and grandchildren have an allergy also. Too much milk will cause problems. The calcium will cause the body not to take up other minerals if it is drank too often. This could cause tiredness problems. Milk also contains melatonin or chemistry that forms melatonin. This can give tiredness if it is consumed at high quantities. Milk is a good remidy for insomnia, warm milk with a toast at night can help you sleep. I can go on and on with good and bad associated with milk. Moderation is crutial otherwise you and you're offspring will have problems like me. I'm not sure if my ancestors had this allergy. My father drank it but told me that milk is for babies also and drink milk when you're hungry and not when you are thirsty. It's not clear what he was trying to say, I think of what he taught me about food. He gave me cures passed on for generations but didn't know exactly when to use them or why they worked. I asked him how to tell when you need them and he said you'll know. I know now, I made these things the first and most crutial parts of my research. I wanted to know what my dad knew and It's amazing. Does it matter really what my research means, couldn't I just follow what he was telling me? No, we are curious beings and it's deep inside us to find out why things tick. His knowledge was still real and my knowledge really is no better. My grandmother, other side, was crazy on herbs. I wish I would have paid more attention but the meds made her kranky and I tried to avoid her. Everything can be proven, but does it really need to be proven to be real?
Oh I'm sure there are a lot of reasons why we drink milk. It has a lot of benefits. I just wonder at what point did we decide that breast milk was no longer an option. Or is it since our diet here is lacking that it has never been a good option for as long as we have been here.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Is anyone able to produce anything at this point that proves that adaptation was not just assumed to be a part of evolutionism?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

So Can ''YOU'' O.P,? Prove evolution is correct?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

We adapt with every generation. That's well known. Trying to adapt to things faster than we can adapt is what causes the problem. We have mineral and vitamin stores in our bodies but if they aren't replaced we then enter a starvation mode which causes loss of judgement and irrational behavior. You can then eat like a pig and just get fat and still be starving to death. Most foods we ate three thousand years ago are different than now but we have also evolved. I'm not sure we can go back to eating some of these foods without somehow affecting our intelligence for a short period of time. I'm sure our brain chemistry would normalize after a few months or at most a few years. Changes caused my some meds and drugs can take a long time to recover from and sometimes tax organs so they never recover. Not all people have problems with meds. Some people with high metabolic rates excrete them better.

Everything is in a state of evolution. Changes to the environment and the foodchain make it necessary to evolve or go extinct. Pushing evolution means change, sometimes better sometimes worse. Look at the evolution after nuclear accidents. It's poorly understood. People seem to fear or shy away from what they don't understand. I'm curious so I am drawn to things that are different. I'm here aren't I.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

This reminds me of an all to important question that I keep asking on here, yet no one is bold enough to answer.

I don't believe in evolutionism.
If evolution is real, when we evolve into another species, do we also grow a new food to feed us, or do we steal food from other species?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highergrounds
reply to post by colin42

So Can ''YOU'' O.P,? Prove evolution is correct?

Seriously?
Your on the wrong thread!

colin42- 3-2-1------>

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

This has been answered already. When a new species emerges it generally maintains the same food source as the previous species. This leads to competition. If the food source is scarce then the one that is better adapted will survive while the other will die out. Occasionally the new species will have evolved in such a way that allows it to go after a new food source as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

If evolution is real, when we evolve into another species, do we also grow a new food to feed us, or do we steal food from other species?

Are you still claiming this utter nonsense? Jesus Christ man, at least learn the fundamentals, you've been saying nothing but ignorance for the last 150 pages in this thread. If we are slowly changing over millions of years, the food will be changing as well, but it's not like, "Oh wow, I'm a new species all of a sudden and have nothing to eat". If you don't understand the very basic concept of slow change over time, then you need to do more reading about evolution, instead of acting so self righteous about your opinion that you attack a field a science that has nothing to do with it, and that you have not even studied yourself.

edit on 6-2-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I would assume we would initially steal the food and then develop a way to steer nature to produce it. I have never researched things from that approach so I can't really say I know the answer.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

This has been answered already. When a new species emerges it generally maintains the same food source as the previous species. This leads to competition. If the food source is scarce then the one that is better adapted will survive while the other will die out. Occasionally the new species will have evolved in such a way that allows it to go after a new food source as well.
Well that's a bogus claim, it means we would ALL be eating the same food. I think your way off on this and don't even know it.

If you answered this with this reply, I probably didn't take you seriously. How is it possible that most species have a target food. There is no way to have a target food shared by 1/2 the planet, its just not possible. We have over 5 million species on this planet and should have about as much difference in food options.

I'm excluding scavengers of course, and humans are scavengers.

So if we evolved from apes, how is it that we no longer stick to that diet? It's a contradiction in what your saying. There must be a competition of food as we ventured out to other food.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I don't believe in evolutionism.

After Two Hundred and Fifteen Pages ....... that is just shocking.

itsthetooth ..
If you studied the subject first - before then attempting to debunk it, you might get a little further.

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join