It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

That's because it's not natural for humans to drink it. However, we have adapted to drinking it because it is a readily available source of calcium. You must also remember that the age at which calcium need increases is older than humans lived until fairly recently. There are plenty of natural occurring substances that provide calcium. While they may not contain as much calcium as milk they studies are beginning to show that they are better at contributing to bone density as well as providing a number of other nutrients that milk doesn't provide. Such items are greens, beans, and almonds.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I never said no children, now your putting words in my mouth.

That's a complete and total lie on your part -- you were adamant about exactly that for quite a while.

Yes after a video online and a seminar in person teaching about the blue laminate, I'm unable after the fact to locate any proof.

Like I said, the whole "blue laminate" debacle speaks directly to your lack of veracity on any given subject.

Well then you must be trying to say I'm a troll, a troll with a lot of unanswerable questions anyhow.

There are no answers when what you're saying is so not right that it's not even wrong.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Sure, just becaue its speculative, doesn't mean its incorrect. People thought just 120 years ago that tomatoes were poison. A very long time ago, people thought the earth was flat. You too will wise up one day. Do you honestly think you know everything, Do you have to go with the norm each time, but what your saying? What if the norm is wrong? It could happen.
You missed out the part about little or even no evidence at all. People had no evidence the world was flat either or that tomatoes were poison. All were found to be false which works against you doesnt it.

Nope it was my choice. Just goes to show you how your lack of intuition is once again failing you.
Pays to read a few pages ahead because you have just hung yourself and have some explaining to do professor.

Just because something is more accepted, does not mean it is more correct. Look at all the religion we have over evolutionism, are they correct too? You have a lot to learn but more importantly quit making assumptions.
But you have based all your scientific evidence on assumptions professor. Surely this is the new scientific method?

Actually that was your cue. Evolutionism would require such an event, so how is it possible?
Would not try to argue with a science master.

Aside from making tools with our hands, you have failed at presenting what it is exactly our hands were made to do. There is a task, and you just aren't able to conjur one up. The funny part is we do so much with our hands, we almost do everything with our hands, but even still you aren't able to provide one solid purpose, in the natural realm.
Wow for such an outlandish thing hands seem, well pretty handy dont they?

I never said no children, now your putting words in my mouth.
I refer you to the other times you tried that bare faced lie professor. You should be careful not to blight your scientific credentials.

Yes after a video online and a seminar in person teaching about the blue laminate, I'm unable after the fact to locate any proof.
You attended a seminar on blue laminate. Wow how did that go professor?

Are you saying anteaters aren't suppose to eat ants, much less how well equiped they are to do it? Whats your proof?
I just wonder what the ants think as like us they have a very varied diet. Were they put here by aliens for the anteater? If so the anteater was also put here so his knowledge that he belongs because he eats ants falls apart.

Of course when DNA testing on them reveals they predated dinosaurs, your going to be a little clueless.
You would know better than me professor.

Thats right, well the 10% figure has no bearing, but the idea is proven by the fact that we have Savants.
Not only identified a new arcane virus but redefined 'fact'. How do you find the time professor?

Yep, another question that you never answered. Still waiting on that one. When a species wakes up to find they are another species, what are they suppose to eat. Must have stumped you because you never provided a solution.
Please stop. A comical genius to boot. A modern day michael Angelo

WTF, I never said that. Not animals, from other alien life.
Careful, you know what I said about lies and your reputation

Well then you must be trying to say I'm a troll, a troll with a lot of unanswerable questions anyhow.
No. I asked for an explanation about 'profiling' but I am sure you are an expert on trolls as well.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It does when the concepts you're displaying a complete lack of understanding of are basic concepts, not in depth ones, that you've made central to your arguments.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

That's because it's not natural for humans to drink it. However, we have adapted to drinking it because it is a readily available source of calcium. You must also remember that the age at which calcium need increases is older than humans lived until fairly recently. There are plenty of natural occurring substances that provide calcium. While they may not contain as much calcium as milk they studies are beginning to show that they are better at contributing to bone density as well as providing a number of other nutrients that milk doesn't provide. Such items are greens, beans, and almonds.
So X, your trying to tell me that we evolved so well, that our mother failed to produce that necessary needs for calcium, and instead we evolved more to accept and rely on another animals milk?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
reply to post by iterationzero

Got to page nine and my stomache hurt from laughing. I can only hope 21 flags was for the comedy content. Below are some notes. (Didnt bother to note the same old nonsense arguments)

Wow I cant believe my eyes. On page 7

‘I'm a science major, if its not obvious, I'm also the identifier of an arcane virus. I'm trying to find someone help me get a wikipedia put up about it because it should be listed.’

Is that science major as in science major or as in Idi Amin was a general and king of Scotland? And wow again he discovered an arcane virus. We have a science celeb

Page 8

Just as much as I disagree with being place in the skunk forums. I can see my direction has much more truth and understanding than most religious beliefs.’
So He did not choose to place that topic in skunk works. Something stinks and it aint a skunk. So again dishonesty reigns. How can I accept the original statement that HE placed all of his topics in skunkworks.

A question as he is a science major has tooth actually founded a new science? We have scientific, and the attempt to look credible Scientology. Is tooths new catergory scientcomical?

edit on 5-2-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2012 by colin42 because: format

Excuse me professor but you apear to have missed this post. Would love to hear your comments.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

That's a complete and total lie on your part -- you were adamant about exactly that for quite a while.
No its not, I never said that, what I said was there are over 2 dozen defects in our genes that wont allow you to live past puberty.

Like I said, the whole "blue laminate" debacle speaks directly to your lack of veracity on any given subject.
Well keep pushing it, cause its ALL you got.

There are no answers when what you're saying is so not right that it's not even wrong.
Thats because you spend all of your time profilling rather than following. I have to admit that colin has followed better than you have.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You missed out the part about little or even no evidence at all. People had no evidence the world was flat either or that tomatoes were poison. All were found to be false which works against you doesnt it.
No it doesn't work against me, it works for me. I'm saying that with time, just like the others mentioned, people will learn intervention is how we got here.

Pays to read a few pages ahead because you have just hung yourself and have some explaining to do professor.
Regarding?

But you have based all your scientific evidence on assumptions professor. Surely this is the new scientific method?
When things are redundantly collaborated and documented I hardly call that assumptions.

Would not try to argue with a science master.
Well if your saying its impossible for a tornado to reconstruct a 747 from a junk yard, then you got the point.

Wow for such an outlandish thing hands seem, well pretty handy dont they?
Thats why adaptation is NOT evolution, it doesn't apply, just like if an anyeater never had any ants.

I refer you to the other times you tried that bare faced lie professor. You should be careful not to blight your scientific credentials.
As I just stated to itera, what I said was there are over 2 dozen defects in our genes that wont allow you to live past puberty.

You attended a seminar on blue laminate. Wow how did that go professor?
It was christian based so I didn't care for it.

I just wonder what the ants think as like us they have a very varied diet. Were they put here by aliens for the anteater? If so the anteater was also put here so his knowledge that he belongs because he eats ants falls apart
They would think we are scavangers since we don't have a target food.

Not only identified a new arcane virus but redefined 'fact'. How do you find the time professor?
Between school, work, and owning your own business, you still find time to learn.

Yep, another question that you never answered. Still waiting on that one. When a species wakes up to find they are another species, what are they suppose to eat. Must have stumped you because you never provided a solution.

Please stop. A comical genius to boot. A modern day michael Angelo
I don't blame you for being coy, I myself would be very carful about how I answer that one, its a landmine.

Careful, you know what I said about lies and your reputation
Yep, your suffering from selective amnesia, I never said that.

No. I asked for an explanation about 'profiling' but I am sure you are an expert on trolls as well.
I learned from the best. Speaking of trolling, when are you going to answer the unanswerable questions?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Where are you getting that? Until recently breast feeding was pretty much the only way for babies to receive sustenance. Even now it is very common to breastfeed. The same goes for every other mammal. They breastfeed when they are babies. What sets us apart is that we have found a way to continue receiving milk after infancy. As far as I'm aware no other animal does this. However, thanks to the development of agriculture and the domestication of livestock we have been able to breed an animal that is almost constantly producing milk for our own benefit.

So I will break it down again for you. We can breastfeed during infancy. We can receive all the sustenance we need during infancy from breastfeeding. Every mammal receives their necessary sustenance during infancy from breastfeeding. After a while the mother will cease to produce milk and the individual will receive the nutrients they need from other sources. This goes for humans as well. We just so happened to have bred one of these sources and the source is cow's milk. Without cow's milk we would still be able to receive all the nutrients we need fro other sources. Just like every other mammal.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

It does when the concepts you're displaying a complete lack of understanding of are basic concepts, not in depth ones, that you've made central to your arguments.
Well thats because those details werent necessary.

And they still aren't. Notice I haven't gone back to learn the details of the DNA just to appease you. It's not an important part of what I need to know.
edit on 5-2-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I would like to pose a scenario.

Let's put all the evidence of evolution to one side for a spell. That Darwin and all that followed were mistaken as some maintain.

I would like the pro Evolution group (that includes me) to take a back seat and give the anti evolution group a chance to explain how life on this planet is the way it is now.

I am not asking how life started just an explanation of the diversity of life from the deep dark depths of the oceans to the blue skies above and pole to pole.

I would like an explanation of the fossil records but it is not essential.

As I say I would like the pro evolution group to resist comments for a while. My guess is there will be few takers but I may be suprised.
edit on Thu Sep 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: *misleading title, formerly was: Evolution proved 100% Wrong

Is your PhD in biology or theology?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

And your point is?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Where are you getting that? Until recently breast feeding was pretty much the only way for babies to receive sustenance. Even now it is very common to breastfeed. The same goes for every other mammal. They breastfeed when they are babies. What sets us apart is that we have found a way to continue receiving milk after infancy. As far as I'm aware no other animal does this. However, thanks to the development of agriculture and the domestication of livestock we have been able to breed an animal that is almost constantly producing milk for our own benefit.
Are you able to answer why we stop relying on our mothers at one point, even though our need for calcium actually goes up with age?

So I will break it down again for you. We can breastfeed during infancy. We can receive all the sustenance we need during infancy from breastfeeding. Every mammal receives their necessary sustenance during infancy from breastfeeding. After a while the mother will cease to produce milk and the individual will receive the nutrients they need from other sources. This goes for humans as well. We just so happened to have bred one of these sources and the source is cow's milk. Without cow's milk we would still be able to receive all the nutrients we need fro other sources. Just like every other mammal.
which still doesn't explain why we steal another animals milk.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

And your point is?

Perhaps youre not qualified enough to even comprehend the answer or to even ask such a question.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

In your thread 'It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator' On page 7 you wrote

I'm a science major, if its not obvious, I'm also the identifier of an arcane virus.
You ask Regarding?
I am very interested in this professor. Please explain your arcane virus? Why have you kept your lofty status so quiet?

When things are redundantly collaborated and documented I hardly call that assumptions.
What does that even mean professor?

Well if your saying its impossible for a tornado to reconstruct a 747 from a junk yard, then you got the point.
No. Again I am saying exactly what I wrote

As I just stated to itera, what I said was there are over 2 dozen defects in our genes that wont allow you to live past puberty.
Tut Tut Tut prof. You told me a few pages back I was lying when I said you wrote that very sentence.

No matter. Would love to be enlightened

This cannot be as it looks like you are avoiding the point. Ants have a varied diet just like us. does that mean an ant would not know he is not from here and ergo the anteater is wrong because he thinks he is.

Between school, work, and owning your own business, you still find time to learn.
Dont be bashful prof. Tell us about this arcane virus.

I don't blame you for being coy, I myself would be very carful about how I answer that one, its a landmine.
Sorry as good as you are at comedy that failed. No timeing

I learned from the best. Speaking of trolling, when are you going to answer the unanswerable questions?
Just after you stop lying and answer some yourself. Like this one from your thread again 'It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator' page 8

Just as much as I disagree with being place in the skunk forums
When you maintained and repeated above you psted the in skunkworks yourself

edit on 5-2-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids

And your point is?

Perhaps youre not qualified enough to even comprehend the answer or to even ask such a question.
We wont know unless you give it a go will we. After all I am not forcing you to post here am I.

But if you are honest and sincere I will be the same and tell you if I dont understand.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

In your thread 'It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator' On page 7 you wrote
I'm a science major, if its not obvious, I'm also the identifier of an arcane virus
All true, I was in college with a background in science, and I am the identifer of a virus. Are you confusing this for meaning that I know absolutely everything about science there is to know?

You ask Regarding?
I am very interested in this professor. Please explain your arcane virus? Why have you kept your lofty status so quiet?
I'm going to have someone with better writing skills help me present it.

What does that even mean professor?
It means what it means.

Tut Tut Tut prof. You told me a few pages back I was lying when I said you wrote that very sentence.
Nope it was worded differently, and anyone that is bold enough to call me a professor just to be hurtful, should know the difference honestly.

No matter. Would love to be enlightened
I allready shared it with itera and he said he had no interest in it.

This cannot be as it looks like you are avoiding the point. Ant have a varied diet just like us. does that mean an ant would not know he is not frome here
Your kidding, Just like us? And what exactly is our target diet then ??????????

Dont be bashful prof. Tell us about this arcane virus.
You wouldn't comprehend it, Youll have to wait till I'm able to put up a wiki about it.

Just after you stop lying and answer some yourself. Like this one from your thread again 'It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator' page 8
Just as much as I disagree with being place in the skunk forums
When you maintained and repeated above you psted the in skunkworks yourself
Well the comment originally adressed "Threads" which is innacurate. I only had one thread that was moved and the rest I placed in Skunkworks myself, so your wrong.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

We stop relying on our mother's milk because her hormones tell her to stop producing milk. They tell her to stop producing milk because at that point the child should be old enough to receive other forms of sustenance. This is the same for every mammal. So if you're trying to say this is proof that humans are not from here then not a single mammal is from here. In regards to why we get milk from cows it's the same reason we have been telling you every time you bring this up. It's easy. Cows can survive in almost any climate. They are a constant source of milk unlike crops that can only be harvested once a season. A cow's gestation period is nine months and then it only takes a year to reach maturity. This means you have almost a constantly reproducing source of calcium with very little work on your part. Also, you have to remember that when humans domesticated cattle they had no concept of nutritional science. They knew that mother's milk was good for babies. They knew cow's produced milk. Ergo, they reached the conclusion that cow's milk should sustain humans. It had nothing to do with amount of calcium or anything like that.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

All true, I was in college with a background in science, and I am the identifer of a virus. Are you confusing this for meaning that I know absolutely everything about science there is to know?
Definition of science master:- a postgraduate degree, usually in science, or the holder of this degree Abbreviation MSc. Is that you?

Identify that virus

I'm going to have someone with better writing skills help me present it.
No clues then? maybe you could explain what an arcane virus is?

It means what it means.
Come now, a man of you education should be able to do better than that. Try again.

'When things are redundantly collaborated and documented I hardly call that assumptions.'

Nope it was worded differently, and anyone that is bold enough to call me a professor just to be hurtful, should know the difference honestly.
Hurtful? I was being respectful to a man with a Msc

Your kidding, Just like us? And what exactly is our target diet then ??????????
Nope. The question was about ants. Your turn to answer

You wouldn't comprehend it, Youll have to wait till I'm able to put up a wiki about it.
More crap from you without any form of backup. Why am I not suprised

Well the comment originally adressed "Threads" which is innacurate. I only had one thread that was moved and the rest I placed in Skunkworks myself, so your wrong.
Fail. You said you posted all your threads in skunk works, now its all but one. If I was to look at another it would be all but two and then denial you ever wrote it.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

We stop relying on our mother's milk because her hormones tell her to stop producing milk. They tell her to stop producing milk because at that point the child should be old enough to receive other forms of sustenance.
Please enlighten me with these other forms you speak of.

This is the same for every mammal. So if you're trying to say this is proof that humans are not from here then not a single mammal is from here. In regards to why we get milk from cows it's the same reason we have been telling you every time you bring this up. It's easy. Cows can survive in almost any climate. They are a constant source of milk unlike crops that can only be harvested once a season.
So this either means we weren't suppose to live where there are seasons, or we were suppose to rely on the cow for milk, Neither of which I agree with.

A cow's gestation period is nine months and then it only takes a year to reach maturity. This means you have almost a constantly reproducing source of calcium with very little work on your part. Also, you have to remember that when humans domesticated cattle they had no concept of nutritional science. They knew that mother's milk was good for babies. They knew cow's produced milk. Ergo, they reached the conclusion that cow's milk should sustain humans. It had nothing to do with amount of calcium or anything like that.
Your trying to give reason as to why humans are not suppose to be drinking human milk. I'm sorry man, if its true, why are we the only ones doing this?

new topics

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join