It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
A guy speaks out an calls Obama the antichrist in Los Angelos....www.kdvr.com... ory Obama says that Jesus Christ is Lord....what is the sucker up too. Here is Obama mocking the Bible...www.youtube.com... Was this possibly staged? Maybe the talk of Obama being the anitchrist is getting too loud and they are facing it head on. I am sure others have called him the antichrist but it never made the news.

That link didn't work..here it is again...

www.kdvr.com...
edit on 27-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Scrolling down the page reading the discriptions of the POTUS arriving and visiting. I had this eerie sense of
deja vu that took me back to a feeling I had back in 63. I was four.

Then I rolled up on your article. You talk about a rush. That was weird.
edit on 27-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinaed
The older I get the more I realize life can be less mysterious and complex if we just remember the things our parents taught us. For instance, I grew up hearing:

Just remember ANYTIME you point your finger and call someone a name or blame them for something...all three of your other fingers are pointing RIGHT at YOU.

It's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

If Johnny jumped off a cliff would you jump off a cliff too?

If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all....

Manners and common sense......both are becoming a rare commodity

I wonder if this millennium will see the phrase *common sense* revamped because it certainly doesn't seem common at all anymore

For myself, I am as prepared as a person can be for an unknown *something* I am going to keep an eye on the sky and a few meters, go to work, eat, sleep, probably do my laundry..... and watch my 6.

Cinaed, I actually agree with everything you said in this post. I will sometime call fearmongering on certain posts, but those are the ones I see that are not trying to share or seek knowledge, but raise adrenaline levels.

Here is a poem by Robert Fulghum that I think is the perfect guide for Local and Global Leadership...

"ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN

All I really need to know about how to live and what to do and how to be I learned in kindergarten. Wisdom was not at the top of the graduate school mountain, but there in the sand pile at school.
These are the things I learned:

Share everything.
Play fair.
Don't hit people.
Put things back where you found them.
Clean up your own mess.
Don't take things that aren't yours.
Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody.
Wash your hands before you eat.
Flush.
Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you.
Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some.
Take a nap every afternoon.
When you go out in the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands and stick together.
Be aware of wonder. Remember the little seed in the Styrofoam cup: the roots go down and the plant goes up and nobody really knows how or why, but we are all like that.
Goldfish and hamsters and white mice and even the little seed in the Styrofoam cup - they all die. So do we.
And then remember the Dick-and-Jane books and the first word you learned - the biggest word of all - LOOK.

Everything you need to know is in there somewhere. The Golden Rule and love and basic sanitation. Ecology and politics and equality and sane living.

Take any one of those items and extrapolate it into sophisticated adult terms and apply it to your family life or your work or government or your world and it holds true and clear and firm. Think what a better world it would be if we all - the whole world - had cookies and milk at about 3 o'clock in the afternoon and then lay down with our blankies for a nap. Or if all governments had as a basic policy to always put things back where they found them and to clean up their own mess.

And it is still true, no matter how old you are, when you go out in the world, it is best to hold hands and stick together."

[Source: "ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN" by Robert Fulghum. See his web site at www.robertfulghum.com... ]

After all, aren't we all going out in the world every day?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well, Obama departs Denver in about 10 minutes. Looks like this thread's just about run it's course. Nice chatting with everyone as usual. See ya around the boards...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by revswirl
Well, Obama departs Denver in about 10 minutes. Looks like this thread's just about run it's course. Nice chatting with everyone as usual. See ya around the boards...

Do you have a link? Where is he going next?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

www.whitehouse.gov...

Heading back home it looks like.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I found his schedule....blogs.suntimes.com...

3:50PM THE PRESIDENT departs Denver, Colorado en route Joint Base Andrews

Buckley Air Force Base

Open Press

EDT

8:30PM In-Town Travel Pool Call Time

9:00PM THE PRESIDENT arrives Joint Base Andrews

Out-of-Town Travel Pool Coverage

9:15PM THE PRESIDENT arrives the White House

South Lawn

Open Press (Final Gather 8:45PM - North Doors of the Palm Room)

Briefing Schedule

Press Secretary Jay Carney will gaggle on Air Force One

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I've just got to say this, folks.

What is the big deal if B. H. Obama is Muslim? It would mean that he has lied, yes, but it was a lie by a "good Christian" that got us in this war in the first place.

One of the things the US was founded on was freedom of religion. Do your research, not all Muslims are evil, just like not all Christians aren't.

Besides, all politicians lie. I don't think they can help it really.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I cannot believe this thread..

I hope someone finally learned something... If not, this thread will remain and is ignorant..

Oh I am still alive and well, and I am going to watch the sunset at the beach to close out the day of the 27th of September...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamesmaster63
I've just got to say this, folks.

What is the big deal if B. H. Obama is Muslim? It would mean that he has lied, yes, but it was a lie by a "good Christian" that got us in this war in the first place.

One of the things the US was founded on was freedom of religion. Do your research, not all Muslims are evil, just like not all Christians aren't.

Besides, all politicians lie. I don't think they can help it really.

hmm..there are small white lies, and lies to protect..but lies to deceive... for your own agendas are getting very tiring..especially in politics.

By saying ..what's the big deal?..they all lie..is like saying its ok..and it isn't..not when you are in that position of power.

There is nothing wrong with being Muslim, but if he lied about it..to get votes..yeah..its huge.. !!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

www.whitehouse.gov...

Heading back home it looks like.

Can you tell me if they just post his schedule one day at a time? I keep pushing the next button and it seems they have nothing else scheduled for Obama.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76

I cannot believe this thread..

I hope someone finally learned something... If not, this thread will remain and is ignorant..

Oh I am still alive and well, and I am going to watch the sunset at the beach to close out the day of the 27th of September...

Be careful at the beach....Iran plans to send ships and station them at U.S. coasts...www.politico.com...

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join