It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Obama is expected to go to the underground bunker city in Denver under the International Airport. by Sep 27th 2011. He will first go around the city or make some kind of work around in the area to promote for re-election for 2012. These pictures and news media will make it look like he is there to campaign for 2012 re-election. Which is true but there is more to the story. Alot are saying according to the EU post that he will remain there.

No one actually knows why and what for. Some think that the comet thing will hit us or get close enough that the sun that is with the comet/planet whatever... will burn the face of the earth. The only way to survive from such high end radiation would be to go underground.

some say solar flares are going to be very active and it can burn the face of the earth.

Others think planet xi is coming soon and aliens from such a planet will come down here and enslave us. The U.S government will be underground hding from them.

There is nothing for sure reason why he is doing it but it's confirmed he is going to the underground city at the Denver International airport since our top generals made a statement to EU post about it. They didn't say why and purpose.

The only thing I think personally out of all the theories is that world war 3 will start. the nato in new york when the president of Iran spoke his speech it was a speech that really attacked the U.S it sounded like the start of a war. He called the U.S shatan... meaning the devil. What he means by that is in the middle eastern culture they called the devil shaton which the devil hides his identity and always causes trouble but never directly cause the trouble. So he said the U.S is just like that they create problems around the world which will result in warfare. It sounded like he was saying that the U.S and Isreal wants to have war with him and he dosen't want this war but if the war can't be avoided then bring it... that was in my opinion the theme of the speech. he talks about 9/11 and why the holocaust has to be kept brought up every time ... it's history and in the past. In other words it's the Israelis politics.

here is the video of his speech :

overall I think world war 3 will start at the military tactics stage where they will position their military units in certain places.They won't declare war until they are done moving their units to the proper places. Then they will publicly announce war. It won't be a world war three at first but will turn out to be one at the end.

I hope this isn't true but from the moves obama is making at denver seems like this is the legit reason. I doubt it's due to a comet if so then by 27th of Sep we should have 3 days of darkness. since the comet supposed to be therebetween sun and us.
edit on 27-9-2011 by computerwiz32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2011 by computerwiz32 because: I made mistake: not nato but UN the president of Iran speaks at UN in New York.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I actually did scroll back as I didn't want to be assessing the thread incorrectly.

I have no idea what anything you are dogging anyone about has a single thing to do with this thread.

I'll pass on any suggestions from you, thanks just the same.

Opinions are like [snip], everyone has one. I like mine and you are welcome to yours

But what does it have to do with Denver or any of the other things being discussed in the thread that might be connected to the drill going on in Denver?

edit on 27-9-2011 by Asktheanimals because: profanity removed

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinaed

You're simply confused and now you're backtracking because you have been exposed. Before, you assumed that we were arguing about our opinions on the subject of the thread, but in fact it was a personal disagreement between the two of our personalities which we are working out ourselves until you were so bored that you decided to chime in even without understanding the situation.

I apologize if my pointing out your error of you not even knowing what the hell you were talking about to begin with while trying to be a hero for a cause that's foundation is baseless irks you. To be more frank, Mind your own business if you don't even bother to read what led up to this, otherwise you just make an ass of yourself.

Oh and again, go back and actually read this thread and then maybe you will see my numerous posts about the subject. More than willing to discuss it with you. ~SheopleNation
edit on 27-9-2011 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

You are absolutely right, I should know better than to feed the troll. My entire reason for replying to you was AFTER clicking back and still not understanding what any of it has to do with the thread, I hoped to get you back on track. Like I said my mistake.

Never feed a troll.....it's an internet rule...

My bad

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Another piece of the puzzle perhaps (From the breaking news forum thanks to cappuccino)

Secret nuclear drill in The Netherlands

But it should be said I have always noticed an upturn in military drills in the autumn so might just be another of these coincidences that seem to be popping up.

edit on 27-9-2011 by trinityschild because: Give cappuccino his credit

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
i would urge y'all to study the thread on sports facilities are to be detention centers/ processing points.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Okay so it's the 27th of September today....

Anyone know what's happening? I'm curious...

Just found this, it's kinda weird that there is so little info about this on the web...
centurean2.wordpress.com...
edit on 27-9-2011 by Tripple_Helix because: to add

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

Probably the same thing that happened the last time "something major" went down in Denver, i.e., nothing.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
back to topic- the threads that are being started about world events all tie together.
all roads lead to DIA..if i was underground, i'd want some eyes up overhead
the MAV's are manufactured in albq. micro air vehicles.
the drones over texas and arizona, so far as i know.
actually the chatter twixt me and the templar knight are not so off topic..
see la. times story on the templar knights cartel in michoachan mexico.
go to "knights online" to see the game "knights" play.

edit on 27-9-2011 by p51mustang because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2011 by p51mustang because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This was in "The Post" today. www.denverpost.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by p51mustang
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

yeah- probably nothing- go back to sleep..

Who's asleep ... the one in the real world, or the one in the dream world? You predicted something associated with September 11 in Colorado, nothing happened. Many in this thread predicted something associated on September 23, nothing happened. It's the 27th, nothing is happening. No false flag nuclear attacks, no false flag Palestinian attacks, no comets hitting the Earth, no round-ups, nobody imprisoned in stadiums, nothing, nada. As prophets, you are all terrible failures. If you predicted the sky was blue, I would look outside to check.
edit on 27-9-2011 by FurvusRexCaeli because: more

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Playto76

keep 'em coming..it's difficult to keep tabs on all the fat rats..make note of where he slips around.
is he going to get some golf in? golf- guns -god and gold..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join