It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

What is the source of your claims? DO you know someone working at the Whitehouse who's leaked Obama's itinerary to you? Or are you basing your story on a tabloid tale?
Nothing is going to happen, relax. If it does, then so be it

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
When I googled nuclear attack sept. 27 this was one of the results that came up. Kashmir could start a nuclear war

Source

So if India and Pakistan nuke each other today. Then Obama is right where he needs to be to head underground.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli
the date i have my eye on is 11-9-11 fema's emergency response drill.
also an eye on the DOT's project " the twin tunnels" ..
stay sharp..i like your attitude better already..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

I might agree except the date on that article is September 27, 2010.

Posted: September 27, 2010 01:38 PM

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

Oh me bad...though could it have been a future prediction/warning....

5.0 earthquake today in KASHMIR-XINJIANG BORDER REGION.

Source

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Char-Lee

Solar region 1302 has become less active and its magnetic configuration has become more stable.

Activity is decreasing.
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Could you, perhaps, explain the red and blue lines on the chart you provided ~ it has no legend accompanying it.

The article i find is dated yesterday on NASA's website ( [url=http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/news/News092511-ar1302.html]http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/news/News092511-ar1302.html[/ur l] ) and states:

Since the X1.9-flare, active region (AR) 1302 has unleashed M8.6 and M7.4 flares on Sept. 24 and an M8.8 flare early on Sept. 25. None of the blasts have been squarely Earth-directed, but this could change as the sunspot turns toward our planet in the days ahead. AR1302 is growing and shows no immediate signs of quieting down. Updates will be posted as warranted.

Do you mind explaining your chart and, also, the conflict in information between NASA's article and what you claim your chart means? I'm trying to learn.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Something major could still go down today. I still haven't seen a story about the recovery of the weapon, ammo, or vest. When I first saw the post it made me wonder if this might be a set up for an assassination attempt. Now today, the President is gonna be at Abraham Lincoln High School... uh, if there's a deluded madman out there with 30 rounds of semi-auto weaponry, a bullet-proof vest, and a problem w/ the Democratic Party... we could have a major issue later today.

source: www.denverpost.com...
edit on 27-9-2011 by revswirl because: Forgot to post source.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by revswirl
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Something major could still go down today. I still haven't seen a story about the recovery of the weapon, ammo, or vest. When I first saw the post it made me wonder if this might be a set up for an assassination attempt. Now today, the President is gonna be at Abraham Lincoln High School... uh, if there's a deluded madman out there with 30 rounds of semi-auto weaponry, a bullet-proof vest, and a problem w/ the Democratic Party... we could have a major issue later today.

source: www.denverpost.com...
edit on 27-9-2011 by revswirl because: Forgot to post source.

yeah..that struck me as odd, that they would let that information out to the public... something fishy about that..

I just get a feeling that , there have been preparations happening in Denver beyond the stuff they have already been doing there with the airport... for reasons the general public isn't privy too.. and quite frankly they lie so much, and are so clever at covering their real intentions, it is difficult for anyone outside of the realms of their little inner circles to really know whats going on.

I think they even lie to the people , that are somehow part of this "elite" or NWO group...or believe they are.

Its frustrating, because , even if and when something 'major' does go down, the truth behind the event, and the motivational intent of it may not be clear for awhile, if it ever is. One thing for certain is they will use msm to get the story out.. how they want it perceived...so without the help of reliable inside info...I'm afraid we will be left guessing as to the real motivations and intentions of events.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I definitely got that feeling when I first heard those breaking news reports...like gosh I hope this isn't just a set up for an assassination attempt.
When I posted it here, it got a few replies but was pretty quickly buried in this thread. The whole story was just odd at the start! First they reported that the cop woke up and found his keys were missing...but it never stated if he had a break in, or what! Then they reported later that he left his keys in his door....
I asked but no one could confirm...As far as I know, from my history with law enforcement, isn't it against standard protocol to put keys for weapons boxes with your regular keys? My ex always had to keep them separate, for this very reason! Very odd...
Then just the fact that someone would know that this unmarked Taurus was a police vehicle with weapons in the back! Almost to convenient!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ok, now I'm in conspiracy mode. I just thought of something. I did a quick search to see what Booth's zodiac sign for a response to him being a Mason (he was a Taurus). It just occurred to me that the type of vehicle stolen was *drum roll* a Ford Taurus...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Ok, now I'm in conspiracy mode. I just thought of something. I did a quick search to see what Booth's zodiac sign for a response to him being a Mason (he was a Taurus). It just occurred to me that the type of vehicle stolen was *drum roll* a Ford Taurus...

that's just too cute.. I'm assuming that is a joke, because if by any chance you see a conspiracy in that..well..

I think you may be grasping for straws..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

that's just too cute.. I'm assuming that is a joke, because if by any chance you see a conspiracy in that..well..

I think you may be grasping for straws..

Yeah, probably am just grasping at straws... but what better way to waste a day off then posing conspiracy theories about stuff that probably won't happen. I'll make tomorrow "cleaning day" hehehe

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I am trying to figure out why this thread about a drill that was CLAIMED to be a real event where world leaders were going into hiding from a CLAIMED APOCALYPTIC EVENT based on what ......oh that's right NOTHING....and is still based on NOTHING has not been moved to Skunk works forum yet. Nothing has happened and yet these fear spreading HUMAN PARAQUAT'S are still trying to keep hope alive in their world of negative feelings and false beliefs. Sorry I tells em likes I see em.

edit on 9/27/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I am trying to figure out why this thread about a drill that was CLAIMED to be a real event where world leaders were going into hiding from a CLAIMED APOCALYPTIC EVENT based on what ......oh that's right NOTHING....and is still based on NOTHING has not been moved to Skunk works forum yet. Nothing has happened and yet these fear spreading HUMAN PARAQUAT'S are still trying to keep hope alive in their world of negative feelings and false beliefs. Sorry I tells em likes I see em.

edit on 9/27/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

Well, the OP simply stated that they weren't really much into falling satellites, Elenin, etc UNTIL they received an email about the drill. It was that email that sparked the OP's original thought and I've found this post to be full of some decent information. I don't think the original intent was to fear monger but to ask questions about some coincidences the OP had come across.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
76 pages of chicken little claims.

Some people need to grow up.

Pssst there is no alligator under the bed.
And the boogy man left your closet when you turned 12.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

thank you for coming in and cleaning up in here sheriff.

i mean...why do people feel the need to come into threads and talk trash to the people who are talking? i bet the majority of you wouldn't walk up to a group of grown men having a somewhat heated conversation and talk trash to all them in real life...but you get on the keyboard and your balls drop.

this could very well be a very big deal. i mean..there is a lot going on right now. all the elenin hype...the pres in denver on one of the big dates that were set months ago as a possible important date for a disaster. nasa just told the public yesterday that there's a lot of meteors, asteroids and "debris" coming towards the earth over the next couple months...one "close" call being today.

so even if nothing does happen...it's still a possibility. just like your comment was made in hopes of a possibility of you seeming funny and/or cool. and if that possibility flops...it'll be just like the possibility of you being funny flopped.

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join